Panty Dropping

Story Info
Bored with the movie, she initiates some action.
995 words
3.9
42k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands made their way up her short skirt surreptitiously as she sat next to him on the couch. The documentary on the screen droned on as Jack sat next to her, seemingly entranced by the monotonous voice over. Meli slowly slipped her lace panties off, then stood up and dropped them on his lap as she walked to his bedroom.

She left the door open behind her. As she turned around to see if he would follow, he entered the room holding her panties. The lace material fell at her feet as he ran one hand up her inner thigh. Their eyes met briefly before he pulled her in for a deep kiss. She loved the way he kissed. He devoured her and she tried her best to devour him. His right hand grabbed her bare ass under her skirt and drawing her hips towards him so she could feel his erection against her.

She began to lift up the back of his shirt, wanting to dig her nails into his skin. The pressure mounted as their tongues feverishly intertwined, tasting each other. She lifted her leg, wrapping it around him, feeling even closer to him.

To her regret, he broke the kiss, deftly maneuvering her onto his bed. She could feel how strong he was as he lifted her with ease. Knowing how easily he could move her around excited her. He allowed her to tumble backwards onto the bed as he yanked off his shirt.

Meli lay there, head tilted back, breathing heavily from the passionate kisses. She felt him separate her legs, her skirt riding up around her waist. The air chilled her skin as he licked up her inner, eliciting a gasp. He watched her reaction, getting more turned on by her sounds. She trembled at the sight of his blue eyes watching her.

His tongue flicked her clit as his hands pushed her thighs apart, spreading her open before him. He took her clit in his mouth, sucking it gently before running his tongue around it. Moaning, she threw her head back. She sucked on her finger, imagining what she would do to his dick if given the chance.

His tongue danced around her clit as he thrust two fingers inside of her. She tilted her hips to meet their pressure, enjoying the added stimulation. Looking down she saw his head between her splayed legs, focused on the activity at hand. She began to tease her nipples under her bra with her other hand. His tongue worked quick circles around her clit as he began to fuck her harder with his fingers. Her hips rocked with his rhythm. Even with a finger in her mouth she couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly.

As his right hand continued thrusting into her, she felt his other hand grab her ass. He quickly slipped one finger in, making her back arch with pleasure. He could feel her body clench around his fingers as her hips moved furiously against his hands and face. Her arms were holding the headboard behind her, as her breasts heaved up and down. "Oh my god, yes, please, yes," she begged as his hands and tongue worked feverishly to bring her to climax. Jack could feel her coming, his fingers feeling each spasm, but he didn't stop. He liked to hear her beg and she hadn't stopped yet.

Once Meli could control herself, she pulled at his arms to bring him close to her. His mouth found hers, his tongue pushing his way past hers. Quickly she began undoing his belt. He slipped his arms around her and unhooked her bra, then lifted her shirt and bra over her head. The nakedness felt like another release. She tugged his pants and boxers down and he shook his legs out of them.

Jack pulled her hips up to his with one arm as he leaned over her, teasing her clit with his cock, then deftly flipped her over so her ass was in the air. The fabric of the skirt was bunched up over his hands as he grabbed her hips, thrusting his dick into her pussy. She moaned as he entered her. It was hard for her to stay quiet when he took her from behind. She could feel his cock more deeply inside of her and she couldn't control the sounds she was making. Meli's elbows sunk into the mattress as she braced herself. Jack leaned forward, slipping an arm beneath her and massaging her sensitive clit. His groans were low and guttural, hers involuntary and timed with each thrust.

As Jack came closer to climax, his other arm reached under Meli, across her breasts, and brought her up to her knees, his chest pressed against her back. A sigh escaped her lips at the warmth of his body pressed against her. Her hips thrust back against him as he bit her shoulder; the pain radiating pleasure down her body. He rubbed her clit vigorously, bringing her to climax again. Meli couldn't stop bucking her hips against him as the tremors ran up her body. As her moans turned to whimpers, he turned her face back towards him. Their eyes met again before he leaned his head forward to kiss her. She pulled his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it as she would his dick. He thrust into her deeply one last time as he came.

Jack wrapped his arms around her and she leaned her head back onto his shoulder. She kissed him on the cheek and then began to fix her skirt, now helplessly wrinkled.

"I hope this experience was panty dropping," he remarked with a sly smile, picking his clothes off the floor. Meli watched him as they dressed. She was more aware now of the contours of his strong arms, the cut of his jaw.

She smiled at him as she walked out of the room, leaving the panties on the floor.