Panty Fantasies - Coleen's Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Regretting anything?" she asked softly, not moving from her position cuddled back into him.

"No.... well, maybe just one thing."

She shifted on to her back and looked at his face. His fingers passed over her clearly cock-less panties and ended up across her body with his hand lying gently on her breast through the nighty.

"Last night was... so special and powerful that I could never thank you enough. You really brought my dreams to life in a way I never thought possible. I don't know how you did it, but I guess... I guess I don't really want to know. I don't want to spoil the magic."

"It was special for me too," she smiled, running the tips of her fingers along his forearm.

"But something else was happening, Coleen. From the moment I met you, all through our dinner together, making the plans for last night... I guess you could say I was smitten before you unleashed my fantasies. Right now all I can think about it not getting to see you again, to see you smile, to learn everything about you."

She was quiet for a long time but he held his tongue. He needed to hear how she felt.

"So you'd rather go to the movies together than have me doll you up and transform you?"

"What happened last night was magical, powerful more than I can describe. But yes, I'd leave it as the once-in-a-lifetime experience that it was if I could take you on a date. If we could have a chance of seeing if there is something more powerful between us."

She looked into his eyes so long that he could see her irises change colors as the dawn light strengthened. Finally, she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. It was a soft, tender kiss full of possibilities.

"How about Friday night?"

He grinned wide and kissed her back eagerly, pulling her to him. They both laughed and held each other.

She slid a hand down his back, over the satin nighty and down to his panty-covered bottom. His cock stiffened noticeably against her leg.

"I'm guessing that you wouldn't refuse to play dress up too?" He moaned in obvious appreciation, pulling her tight to him, his cock pressing urgently against her.

"Good guess..." he whispered before kissing her.