Panty Husband Fulfills a Fantasy

Story Info
Panty Husband;s wife gets a threeway as a gift.
8.6k words
4.59
62k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

My wife is one of the rare sexually free women on this earth. She loves sex and loves fulfilling my fantasies with a zest for the unique and special. She delivered my first strapon fucking in the wildest of ways and I loved every second. She uncovered my love of panties and makes sure I wear them as much as possible and for sure every date night. She buys me panties and surprises me with a panty party rubbing panties over my entire body just when I am ready. She strokes my cock with panties like a pro.

She taught me that the only purpose for a man's nipples is sexual pleasure and taught me how to enjoy every second. My wife is so into sex that she seems to have no unfulfilled fantasies. Rather than have fantasies she acts on every idea so much that her fantasies are quickly our realities.

I have a dream sex life. The one thing that has encouraged this attitude in my wife is my feelings that her sexual pleasure and enjoyment always come first. I love for her to orgasm each time we make love so I try my best not to put my cock into her before she has her first orgasm. There are times she says, "I really need your cock in me before I can cum." In those cases we fuck, but I am extra sure to remain relaxed and work on her satisfaction long before I explode my load into her.

One day my wife, Jessie, and I were at a romantic dinner. She said, "I've been thinking about the time I asked Zoey to help me satisfy you and fulfill your fantasy of having two women at the same time. That was a lot of fun, but in a protected way so we are still loyal to each other."

I said, "That was a fun time. I would never have sex with anyone else so it was interesting to me and highly sexual that you wanted to add Zoey for my satisfaction. I do thank you for that."

Jessie said, "Well, the one thing I've thought about and cannot figure how to do is have sex with two men at the same time. Can you fuck me from behind tonight and fill me with the butt plug at the same time?

I immediately said, "I would love to do that for you. In fact, I'll warm you up with my finger, use the butt plug and you and if you want I'll take your strapon cock out of the harness and stretch your ass real good with that."

Jessie seemed excited. She said, "Great idea. Fuck me like that tonight and tomorrow fuck my ass and use the dildo on my pussy. I'll see which I like best."

We did as planned. I never heard Jessie scream so loud. She was on fire and wanted more and more cock. I gauge her satisfaction by the number of orgasms. As far as I could tell, she was in heaven with more satisfaction than ever.

We went back to fucking any way and every way we could. We had the shower retiled and used that as an occasion to fuck in the new super clean shower. There's a lot to be happy about when your wife sucks your cock with the shower running over both of you.

About six weeks later, Jessie and I were out at that same romantic restaurant at the same table. She pulled a small gift bag out of her purse and said, "Go put these new panties on and put the ones you are wearing in your pocket. When you get back, give the pair you are wearing to me and I'll put them in my purse."

I walked to the restroom and opened the bag to find a beautiful hot pink pair of panties with white hearts on them. The waste and legs had white lace trim. They fit perfectly. Jessie has been buying me panties for a while.

I returned to the table and tried to pass the panties under the table. She said, "Hand them to me over the table. I'm proud you wear panties and proud that I can buy them for you." She opened her purse on the table and placed the panties inside.

She said, "How do the panties feel?"

I said, "Jessie you amaze me. I was a little tired from a long week at work. Right now I am so ready for some wild and crazy sex."

She said, "I love that and I'm going to give you wild and crazy sex. I've been reading a few things and you are going to have a great time tonight."

Then my wife said, "Jason, I want to ask you something. A while back you fucked me in the ass and used a dildo on my pussy. Then the next night you switched and fucked my pussy and used the dildo on my ass. That was great and I appreciate it. I'm a little embarrassed to ask this, but as good as that was I'm not satisfied and still think about sex with you and another man. Is that weird?"

I said, "It's not weird, but I have to think about this a lot. If we can find the right guy, we have to know he is clean somehow. HIV AIDS is still a reality. Neither of us wants that."

We continued with dinner and then I said, "Hey wait a minute. What about Zoey's husband? She would have to agree after her sex filled weekend with us."

Jessie said, "I thought of that, too. Honestly, he's out of shape and our age. If I decide to do this I prefer a young stud who can really fuck me all night long in between sessions with you."

I said, "Give me the details if you could have your fantasy fulfilled."

Jessie went on the admit she was embarrassed to give me details, but if her fantasy was fulfilled the second guy would be between 25 and 30, very fit with a washboard stomach and sexually mature so he could control his desire to cum and fuck for extended periods. Her final comment was, "When we first met we could fuck all day or all night. Remember the racquetball tournament where we borrowed a friend's apartment? We fucked for hours and you had five loads of cum. Our sex now is great, but my fantasy is one last chance to fuck you plus a young stud that can get hard over and over."

My response was, "Jessie, you do so much for me sexually. I have always wanted to do something for you sexually, but you always seem to be enjoying yourself more than anyone I know. Now that I know you have this fantasy, I want to fulfill it. Give me some time to make sure this is special for you. I will make this happen; it just might take some time."

We went home that night and Jessie was crazy sexually. She couldn't suck and fuck enough. After one of our longest sessions ever we were cuddling and she said, "I guess it's more than a girl could ask, but if this works perfectly, I want the young stud that joins us to enjoy wearing panties just like you. In fact, I want to go to VS as a threesome and buy matching panties just like we did with Zoey."

My simple reply was, "Give me some time. You know this is important to me now and I will do my best.

It seemed like the thoughts Jessie's fantasy consumed my every moment. Weeks went by and I could not figure out how to make this work so we had the especial time this could become. I thought about how perfect it was when my wife invited her friend Zoey to join us when she visited for a three day weekend from Ohio.

I train for and compete in triathlons. Staying fit and eating right are two ways Jessie and I can hope to have an active sex life long into retirement. Then it dawned on me. A young man named Zach, visits once a while in the spring. He had not visited for three years. He works in DC. He is 28 years old.

I taught Zach in college eight years ago. He traveled on a Study Abroad with my wife and me. We are friends now as adults. He knows my wife well. He knows we are physically active. He had a reputation as a college student as a skilled lover. He had lots of girls. On the 30 day Study Abroad he never used his room. He was always in one girl's room, Liz. He and Liz were constantly fucking. He even asked Jessie, my wife the registered nurse for the trip, about a bladder problem. She listened and suggested it might be sexually related. She asked, "Are you extremely active sexually right now?" He admitted to sex at least once a day and sometimes twice a day with no days off for the entire trip. Her suggestion was he take a day or two off to rest his prostate and the rest of his equipment. Jessie and I laugh about that a lot when we think about that trip.

Now the question is, "How do I discuss this with him and openly ask him to join my wife and me in a threesome and fuck my wife silly for a weekend."

That day I called Zach to say hi and see how things were going. He was not married, but had a steady girl friend. He was training for the spring triathlon season. He was considering racing in our city, but had not made his final decision.

I said, "Jessie and I would love to see you. Think about racing down here. It's one of the best races in the USA."

Two weeks later he called and said, "I've registered for your race. I'm coming down on Thursday afternoon, racing Sunday and coming home Monday. I'm looking forward to an extra long weekend in Florida."

I said, "This is going to be a great weekend. I'll call you in a couple days. I have something you might be able to help me with while you are visiting."

I shocked myself that I had actually set the scene for the discussion. Now I had to call him in a few days and give him the details of a weekend he could never have dreamed of before, my wife's fantasy weekend.

The several days until I called seemed to drag on forever. I'm a respected university professor. Zach's a friend and an adult, but what if he thinks this is crazy and refuses. This could be embarrassing, but at least it would be on the phone, not in person. I decided to Skype Zach so I could see his reaction for myself.

The day came. I had emailed Zach to expect my call mid-morning and be at his computer. He indicated he would be home that day and have his computer turned on. I dialed him on Skype and he answered. He looked in good shape. He was excited to come visit us in sunny Florida.

Then I said, "Zach, this is real uncomfortable for me. We are friends, even though I'm almost 40 years older than you. I'm not sure how to say this, so I'm just going to say it. Please listen until I'm done and don't prejudge anything."

He said, "What's up. You have me on the edge of my seat."

I said, "You know Jessie well. We've traveled together, had dinner together. You may not realize that we have an active sex life, maybe an overactive sex life. We role play, try to fulfill reach other's fantasies and very loyal to each other. We have a philosophy that anything goes as long as it's just between us."

Zach said, "I'm not sure what this has to do with me and racing in your city, but I'm listening."

I continued, "A year or so ago my wife's best friend was visiting for the weekend. Jessie wanted to give me a threesome. I agreed and the three of us had a bucket list weekend. It was all very innocent and did not break our loyalty and trust of each other. It was a lot of fun and pleasure."

Zach said, "I listening."

I said, "To be very blunt, my wife wants to be fucked by me and another man at the same time. She wants someone very fit and sexually mature like you. She wants to be fucked by both of us at the same time plus when one of us is resting she wants to fuck the other. She wants her ass and pussy pounded all night long for the weekend. She knows you and I'm wondering if you would feel comfortable joining us for just one weekend and never again."

Zach said, "Wow, I am a little shocked. I never thought the two of you acted your age. You seem to be much younger than you are. You seem to be very much in love and respect each other a lot. This is just such a big surprise."

I said, "I apologize if you aren't interested. Now I feel bad I told you all of this."

Zach said, "Wait a minute. Please don't get the idea I'm not interested. I am definitely interested. I realize you and your wife are over twice my age, but I have always thought your wife was very hot. She has an intriguing look. I wondered what she was like in bed. To be very honest, I've thought about fucking her. I'm definitely eager to help your wife and you out for the weekend. What do you want from me to fulfill her fantasy completely?"

I said, "Well after all the things I've said there is one more thing."

Zach said, "I can't wait. Tell me what it is and you can count on me. I am so excited to enjoy my first threesome with good friends."

I said, "Well, my wife and I both enjoy wearing panties. It's our little secret. She has asked that you wear panties for the weekend. Is that OK with you or too weird?"

Zach was very calm in his response. He said, "This is very weird, very weird. A few months ago my girlfriend was rubbing her panties all over me. Then to my surprise she asked me to try on her panties. I did. They were a little small. I felt silly when she asked, but when I put them on my cock got much harder. Nothing ever happened again with panties, but I am intrigued by the idea. I do not own any panties. Do I need to go buy some?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was turning into the perfect fantasy for Jessie. I replied to Zach, "No need to buy anything. Jessie wants to buy everything for you that first night."

I ended the call by saying, "You do not have to prepare anything. Jessie, you and me will openly talk about this when you arrive. After a drink or two she will not be shy about telling you exactly what she wants sexually. She will get her bucket list weekend and maybe you will too."

I decided not to tell Jessie that Zach was going to help me fulfill her fantasy. I told Zach that the plan was for me to give Jessie a sensual massage on the Thursday night that he arrives. He could say he was tired and go to his room early. I'd start the sensual massage and he can walk in the room to join us. The weekend will be off to a surprising start and Jessie can ask for certain things the second two days.

I did ask Zach to leave Jessie's ass alone that first night unless she asked for an ass fucking. I felt it would be too much for three days of getting her ass stretched and he should save that until she asks for it the second or third day.

The weekend arrived and both Jessie and I picked Zach up at the airport around 4:30. We stopped for a drink and dinner at our favorite beach restaurant. When we got home we talked and caught up on our lives over the last few years and Zach said he was tired and wanted to rest up to the race this weekend. He went to the guest room.

I said to Jessie, "Can I give you a massage? I'd love to oil you up and help you relax."

She jumped up and said, "Just what the doctor ordered. Let's go."

I turned our lights off in the bedroom and lit a dozen candles around the room. I lit incense. I played sensual music. Jessie was very relaxed. She was lying on her stomach only wearing sexy panties at my request. I was straddling her hips and massaging her back and shoulders.

We were 15 or 20 minutes into the massage and Zach quietly walked in wearing nothing at all. I got off Jessie's hips and stood beside the bed working her low back. As soon as he got next to me Zach started massaging Jessie's thighs. She jumped at the feeling of a second set of hands. She sat up in bed with her beautiful 36D tits glowing. Zach was standing there with a semi hard dick that was getting bigger and harder by the second.

I said, "Relax Jessie, Zach is my gift to you for the weekend."

Jessie said, "Oh my gosh, Zach you are so fit and your cock is so big. I never expected this."

Zach said, "Jessie, getting to fuck you is a dream come true for me. Every since our Study Abroad I've wanted to fuck you so bad. I was so excited when Jason called me. I hope you enjoy this special weekend, but I can tell you for sure you are not the only one who is getting a gift. This is my dream as well. You are so erotic, sexy and sensual."

I thought to myself, Zach is really making this a special weekend. Jessie has to be floating on a cloud.

Then Zach said, "Let Jason and I massage you and you tell us what you want. Let's not get to crazy tonight. Let's let the tension and anticipation build for the tomorrow and the next night."

The interesting thing was Zach was leading the activity. For the first time Jessie was not leading. She was being told what to do in a very sensual way. Zach was real good at this. His reputation as a lover was well deserved.

I put some pillows up against the headboard and sat down instructing Jessie to sit in front of me. I started massaging Jessie's back and neck and reached around to take special care of her nipples. Zach started on her feet, then calves and then thighs. As I reach around to massage Jessie's nipples Zach started on Jessie's pussy. He went very slow and was sure not to touch Jessie's clit. After a long 15 minutes he asked Jessie if he could use his mouth on her. She said, "Please do. This is amazing, but I need to orgasm before I explode."

Zach started on Jessie very slowly. She was moaning in seconds. I felt her body go rigid and heard her say. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh my god, I love it. Fuck, Fuck."

Then she said to both of us. "Please don't stop massaging my tits or eating my pussy. I can cum again quickly. Just don't tongue my clit directly. Stay on the edges."

We both did as requested. I can't remember Jessie ever cumming so hard. She was going crazy. Finally, Zach said, "Let both Jason and I fuck you a little and think a lot about the rest of the weekend. This is going to be more than you can take Jessie, so be ready for the next two days."

Jessie positioned herself between us on her knees while we stood up. She sucked one of use while she stroked the other, alternating back and forth. Then she said, "I really need some cock in me, who is first."

I said, "Let me fuck you and then Zach."

Jessie said, "I want both of you so give me some cock, please."

I started fucking Jessie and she was on fire. She was talking dirty saying things like, "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Cum in me so you can watch me get fucked by Zach. Pound my pussy, Give me a hard fucking. I want all the cock you can give me as deep as you can fuck me."

Jessie was so wild I had a big cum load relatively quickly. She immediately said, "Come on Zach, your turn. Fuck me from behind on all fours. Fuck me like a dog. Don't try to last too long. That's the next two days. Just give me that big cock and explode a big load in me."

Jessie got on all fours on the floor next to the bed. Zach started out kneeling. Zach was using the same technique I love to use. He thrusted into Jessie real slow three or four times and then rammed her a couple times, alternating between slow and fast."

Jessie was loving it. Then she said, "Common big boy work that pussy for me. Give me that big cock of yours until it explodes."

Zach got off of his knees and squatted behind Jessie. This allowed him to really thrust long and hard. Jessie said, "That's it big boy, fuck that pussy. Do you job of taking good care of my pussy."

Zach exploded a load of cum and was screaming, "Is this what you want. Take my cum in your pussy tonight. You better be ready for tomorrow because your ass is going to be dripping my cum all night."

When Jessie and Zach finished they got up on the bed. The three of us cuddled. Jessie said, "Thank you Jason for the surprise and some great fucking. Thank you Zach for a big cock and a talented tongue. I appreciate both of you so much. Let's get some sleep and tomorrow we can plan our threesome for the most pleasure ever."

Zach said, "Don't thank me. I'm getting my fantasy. I wanted to fuck you for so long and it was worth it. I'm going to my room to sleep. Tomorrow night I do not plan to sleep at all. I plan to fuck all night. I hope both of you are ready."

Jessie said, "We are. You can count on it. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to Victoria Secret. I want to see that big cock and nice ass of yours in pretty panties."

Zach said, "I'm here for your pleasure, but again that's another fantasy fulfilled for me. I love panties and want to start wearing them. Honestly, I'd rather wear your panties, but I'm happy to buy new pairs as well. Tomorrow night is going to be so much pleasure, Good night."

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers