Panty Husband Gets Another Threeway

Story Info
Panty husband's enjoys a surprise a threeway.
2.8k words
4.49
48.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

I recently had shoulder surgery. It's no fun, very painful, but I'm happy to have it done so I can get back to training, keeping myself in shape to fuck my wife better. The surgery required some Physical Therapy. I went to a facility for athletes in the hope that I would get strenuous rehab that would get me stronger quicker.

All of the PTs there are in shape and lean. One of the therapists, Gabbi, is an Intern and has to work another job to make ends meet. She played soccer in college. She's very thin except for one exception. She has very big tits. I don't think there is any question she has been augmented. To add to the big tits, she wears relatively tight polo shirts. Her stomach is very flat so that makes her tits look even bigger.

One day she was telling a fellow therapist her store at the mall has a special all night sale and she was worried about how tired she would be for PT work the following day. I asked where she worked and she said, "Victoria Secret".

I wanted to ask if she got a discount on bras, panties and stockings, but that would have been too personal. My wife and I went to dinner near her mall and decided to stop into VS. It just happened to be night she was working. I introduced my wife to her. The three of us talked briefly.

We decided to buy a pair of matching hot pink panties. As luck or maybe bad luck would have it the PT rotated from the floor to the register as we paid. She checked the panties as all good clerks do and saw one was a large and one was a medium. She said, "These panties are not the same size. Is that what you want?" My wife and I both said yes at the same time and then the PT/clerk, my wife and I laughed.

The next visit to the PT my wife went with me. We had something else to do in the area. As I was going through my strength training routine Gabbi approached my wife. After some pleasant conversation Gabbi said, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

My wife said, "Of course not. Ask anything you want."

Gabbi told my wife she noticed that my legs were shaved on my first visit. She assumed that was for my biking and triathlons. Then she added that I have to take my shirt off for ultrasound on my shoulder and she noticed the area around my nipples is shaved clean. Her question was, "Does your husband shave anything else?"

Jessie was very open. She told her I shaved my private areas too so lovemaking is more enjoyable. Gabbi smiled and asked, "Why did you buy both large and medium panties on Saturday."

Jessie very calmly said, "Jason and I both really enjoy it when he wears panties. It supercharges our sex life."

She simply said, "That's what I thought." She returned to my rehab.

Jessie told me about the conversation when my rehab was complete. I thought it was neat, but no big deal.

As we prepared to leave the facility Gabbi ran up to us in the parking lot and said, "Here's my business card. I wrote my cell phone on the back. Can you call me? I'm a little embarrassed, but would love to continue our conversation." She handed the card to Jessie and she ran back inside.

Jessie said, "That girl is so nice. I'll call her tonight. I hope this doesn't turn real weird."

Jessie called her that night. They talked for an hour or so. She hung up and said, "Gabbi wants to meet for lunch one day next week and she asked if you could be there. Are you in?"

I said, "I guess. What's this about?"

Jessie simply said that Gabbi was very sexual and wanted to experiment. Her boyfriend was very conservative. She wanted to talk about sex and get some ideas.

The day came to meet. Jessie and I were at our table when Gabbi arrived. She was stunning. She had on heels, stockings, a short mini skirt and a white see-through blouse with a very sexy lace bra under it for her massive tits. She had make-up on and she looked much more glamorous than on the job where she wore no make-up. Her hair was perfect.

She sat down and thanked us for meeting her. We talked over lunch about sex. No subject was off limits. I paid the bill for all of us and we were ready to leave. Gabbi said, "Please don't take this the wrong way. Can I join the two of you for sex? As long as my PT employer doesn't know I'd love to join you."

Jessie said, "You want to watch us?"

Gabbi said, "Oh no way. I want to fuck both of you. Please think about it."

Jessie said, "Well Jason and I have to discuss this, but I can say this right now. I'd love to fuck you with my strapon. I'd also love to play with those big tits of yours. "

Then I said, "Jessie you walk with Gabbi to her car and drive over to our car. We can talk when you two arrive."

Gabbi pulled in next to me. With both of them there I said, "Jessie you know how much I love you. If this is something you want to do I'm in. Just to be honest I am concerned about HIV. We really don't know Gabbi. I also do not want to risk a problem at the university with my job as a professor"

Gabbi said, "I work in the medical profession. I do not have HIV. I am clean and healthy. If it worries you use a condom. If we all have a good time and this continues I'll get tested and give you the results. I won't say anything to anyone without your permission so the university will never know."

I looked at Jessie. She wanted this so I said, "When are you suggesting we get together?"

Gabbi said, "I have a few things in my bag in the car; adult toys, change of clothes, extra panties. I'm ready right now if the two of you are. I also have a gift for both of you. Here's a bottle of your favorite lube. Jessie mentioned it on the phone, but even better here are matching limited edition high waist retro panties with detachable garters and white lace top stockings."

Jessie said, "Let's go to our house. I'll drive. Jason you ride with Gabbi."

Gabbi handed the gifts to Jessie and we all got in cars.

We drove to our house. I talked to Gabbi the whole way. She was a really nice girl. She was like any young 23 year old girl, except she had this enormous sex drive. Finally she said to me, "I'm not sure why I have the sex drive I have. I've been sexually active since high school. I've dated a few guys. One of them had a pretty big cock. For some reason I just wanted that hard cock in my mouth, hands and pussy. It was all I could think about."

Then she added, "For some reason I really love hard cock. I want to see and play with yours. I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you shaved your nipples."

I said, "I guess it's lucky for me that I keep my nipples clean for Jessie to pleasure. My cock isn't big, but I know how to use it, thanks to Jessie creativity."

Gabbi said, "I'll help her pleasure you as soon as we get to your house. I promise you will enjoy yourself more than you know."

I said, "Is there anything in particular you want to do?"

She said, "I've never fucked a man in the ass. Jessie talked about that on the phone and that is the reason I came to lunch looking so sexy. I was hoping you would be interested. I went to the adult store and bought a strapon for today hoping you would let me fuck you."

I said, "I love it when Jessie fucks my ass. If that's what you want I'm sure I can accommodate you. How big is your cock?"

Gabbi said, "I didn't know what to buy so I said what the heck and bought a 9 inch flesh colored one. It feels real. I love wearing it and practiced thrusting a couple times."

I replied, "Oh wow, that's a lot of cock."

She said, "I just love hard cock and am so excited to wear it. I hope you enjoy it."

We drove into the driveway. Jessie was already in the house. We walked in the front door. Jessie was already standing there in our gift panties from VS and from Gabbi, a sexy lace bra, the high waist retro panties with detachable garters and the white lace top stockings. She was also wearing her strapon with the big black cock. She handed me the matching panties and a garter belt and stockings. Then she said, "Let's both look good for Gabbi in her gifts. Change your clothes."

I walked to the living room took off my clothes and dressed right in front of the girls. Gabbi said, "I've never seen a man wear panties, garter belt and lace top stockings. You really look hot. I want your ass so bad. I also want your cum in my mouth."

I have to admit that the gifts from Gabbi got me real hard when I slipped them on. I bought panties for myself and Jessie has bought panties for me, but to have a very attractive 23 year old buy me panties was a real ego boost. That was transferred to my cock and I was both hard and eager to start the three way play. I really wanted to perform well today.

I said, "We have one ground rule. I am 67 years old and cannot get a second hard on the same day. We have to save my cum until the very end or the party is over for me. I can use my tongue on both of you, but once I cum my fucking is over for the day."

Gabbi said, "OK that's new to me, but I can do my best to keep you hard until the time comes for you to cum."

Jessie said, "If the two of you don't mind I'm fucking Gabbi right now."

It looked so sexy to see Jessie fucking Gabbi at age 23. She took Gabbi from behind and I walked in front of her. Gabbi sucked my cock while she took Jessie's. Then Jessie put Gabbi on the bed on her back. I started sucking Gabbi's nipples while Jessie fucked her and worked her clit. It wasn't long and Gabbi's body went stiff and she exploded with orgasm. Jessie said, "Relax, I'm sure you have another orgasm in you." Gabbi explode with not one but two more orgasms.

Then she said, "I can't believe I had three orgasms. I usually have none or one with my boyfriend."

I thanked Gabbi for the blow job, but said, "I want to fuck your mouth. Kneel down in front of me."

Gabbi kneeled in front of me and opened her mouth. Her lips were wet and beautiful. I put my hands on the back of her head. She quickly got the idea and moved her hands away from my cock and placed them on my panty covered ass. I slowly started holding her head still as I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. She started pulling my ass toward her harder and harder each time I stroked her mouth.

Jessie walked behind me and reached around to play with my nipples. She was twisting and pulling my nipples. The double pleasure of fucking Gabbi's pretty mouth and having my nipples pleasured was more than I could take. I stopped and said, "Jessie, your turn to take two cocks."

Jessie said, "Gabbi, I hope you are ready because this is just the beginning. Now put your strapon on and fuck my pussy. Jason, you fuck my ass." Jessie was getting addicted to DP. She loved it whenever she could get it.

Jessie moved into the position to take two cocks. This was not new to me so I lubed my cock real good and slipped it in to Jessie's ass. She said, "I love your nine inch cock Gabbi. Jason, stroke my ass a little harder. It feels so good to have two cocks in me. I'm going to play with my clit. I am so ready to orgasm."

Jessie exploded quickly. Then she said, "Let me squirt on Gabbi. I'll ride Jason cowgirl style and get my clit going so I can give Gabbi my nectar in volume."

In a matter of minutes Jessie squirted all over Gabbi's face. I said, "I want some of your squirt."

Gabbi leaned over and kissed me with Jessie's juice all over her face and in her mouth. Gabbi got on the bed and Jessie rode her cock. She squirted again and this time I got to drink her nectar.

There was a lull in the wild sex. Gabbi said, "This is amazing. I don't want to be greedy, but I have never fucked a man. Can I fuck Jason?"

Jessie said, "Give it to him, but be gentle until he asks for more. He has never had nine inches before."

I bent over the bed. Jessie lubed my ass and Gabbi's cock real good. She touched the head of her cock to my ass hole and I said, "This is going to be special. Give me all of it, but go slow."

Gabbi had practiced so she was able to slowly give me her cock. When her panties hit my ass and I had the nine inches in me it felt so good. I said, "I'm OK Gabbi. You can pound my ass as much as you want."

Gabbi grabbed my hips. I was thrusting back at her with my ass. The nine inches was perfect. Gabbi smacked my ass over and over. Eventually, Gabbi was really thrusting and I heard her say, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh my god this is so fucking good." Then she let out a scream followed by a sigh."

The three of us rested on the bed. I said, "Girls my cock is still hard. I want to cum. Do either of you have any ideas?"

Gabbi said, "I've never taken two cocks before. Can the two of you fuck me?"

Jessie and I filled both Gabbi's ass and pussy with pleasure. She was screaming, "More, more. Give me more cock. Fuck me like your mean it."

Jessie said, "Let's give Gabbi a gift. Gabbi you get the cum, but you have to share it in your mouth with Jason and me. How do you want it?"

She said, "Can Jason fuck me missionary style? I'll lay on the edge of the bed and he can stand on the edge. I'll put my legs over his shoulders and Jessie you can pleasure my tits."

I fucked Gabbi for a while. Eventually, I felt a load coming. I said to Jessie and Gabbi, "I feel my cum. It's a big load." "

Jessie said, "Pull out and cum on Gabbi's big tits.

I pulled out and stroked my cock and had a big load on Gabbi's tits with a little hitting her chin. Jessie rubbed the cum on Gabbi's tits. Then Jessie and I licked the cum off of Gabbi tits and Jessie'shands. We kissed Gabbi and each other passionately.

Gabbi said, "Let me be sure I got all of your cum." She sucked my cock clean.

Jessie said, "You are welcome to stay the night Gabbi."

She replied, "I think I'll go fuck my boyfriend and show him my new toys. I hope you will invite me back again soon."

Jessie and I replied in unison, "We will invite you back."

Gabbi said, "I'm going to change panties for my boyfriend. I have a pair for him, too. He's never worn panties. I hope I can convince him to wear panties tonight."

I said, "Rub them all over his body and then just ask him to try them on after he is real excited."

Gabbi left and Jessie said, "We better go to the adult store today. I love that nine in cock. Let's buy a big black nine inch cock for our strapon harness."

I said, "I want a nine inch cock too. Let's go buy one. The next PT visit should be interesting."

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers