Panty Husband’s Nipples are Only for Pleasure

Story Info
Panty Husband's wife teaches him a new pleasure.
1.3k words
4.48
57k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

My wife is a registered nurse. There is something about nurses that make them super eager to have sex and experiment with sex. As I've stated in other stories my wife talks to her nurse friends about sex a lot. I always am the beneficiary of those conversations when she comes home to try things out on me. Sometimes I feel like I'm a sexual experiment and my nurse wife is going to keep experimenting with my pleasure until she gets it perfect. I love it.

So many great things have developed for us over time. My wearing sexy silk panties is one of those things. My nipple pleasure is definitely another.

I remember going out to dinner many years ago. My wife loves talking about sex. Out of the blue she said, "What part of your body is 100% made for pleasure?" I said a long list of things like my balls, my cock and my prostate. She explained that a man's balls and cock are made for reproduction. No matter what I said she told me the biological use for that body part.

Finally, I said, "Tell me. I have no clue."

She said, "Nipples on a woman are for nursing a baby. Nipples on men have no biological use and are there purely for pleasure."

My wife had touched my nipples during sex, but never really focused on them for my pleasure. Maybe she didn't focus on them because they were ultra sensitive. Then my wife said, "Tonight, when we get home, I want to pleasure your nipples. You are going to have to relax and try to calm down so you can enjoy it to the fullest. I've even bought some lotion to use on your nipples so it feels even better."

I said, "Wow, I'm not sure why I deserve this, but I am ready."

We got home and my wife told me to get undressed except for the panties I was wearing that night and wait for her in the bedroom. She does this one in a while and the anticipation drives me crazy.

Finally, she brought her jar of coconut lotion and placed in on the bed it on the bedside table. She was wearing a very sexy purple lace bra and matching panties. She asked me to stand next to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me to her. That position allowed her hands to be right at my panty covered balls and her lips right at my nipples. She pulled me close so I was straddling her legs.

She started on my balls and cock in panties. She always talks to me during sex. I love it. She said, "You look so hot in these panties. I'm especially happy you wore this pair. Your balls feel great and your cock is so thick. I noticed earlier that your ass is especially hot looking with the silk stretched over it and a seam in the panties right down the middle of your ass. If I wasn't totally focused on your nipples I'd want to get out the strapon and fuck you wearing these panties."

Then she said, "I love your cock so much. Just be patient and your nipples are going to feel on fire soon." She focused on my panty covered cock for a while and then kept one hand on my cock and reach up to tease my right nipple. It felt great. She licked her fingers and used that to make everything even better. My nipples were so hard. She flicked them and it felt soooo good.

She took extended time on my balls and cock with one hand on one of my nipples. I was in heaven, but then she lifted her head and very lightly started licking my nipples. I went crazy. She said, "Try to relax and really enjoy the feeling. It's going to get more intense and your nipples are going to feel better than ever before."

I tried to calm myself. The pleasure intensified. Then she stopped licking lightly and started sucking and biting my nipples. I went crazy. She said, "Try to stay calm. This is just the beginning."

Eventually, she said, "I'm going to prop some pillows up against the headboard. Sit in front of me with your head between my tits."

I did as I was told. My wife reached around me and had perfect access to my nipples. The first thing she did was put the lotion all over my nipples. Then she started circling my nipples with both hands in rhythm. I couldn't hold back. I said, "I love my nipples. I love you playing with my nipples. Please keep doing this."

Eventually, she said, "Your nipples are so sensitive baby. You need more lotion. I'm going to put more lotion on them and try to stay on the very tips of your nipples with a very light touch."

She did exactly that and I started screaming, "Oh my god. I love this. Fuck this it so good. Keep going baby."

She was driving me crazy. The she said, "Leave your panties on. Pull your cock out of you panties. I want to see you play with yourself. Show me how you stroke your cock." I pulled my cock out of the right panty leg. I was slowly stroking myself.

My wife surprised me when she said, "Reach back toward me with your right hand. I have lube for your cock."

My wife squirted lube on my hand and I started working my cock more. Her teasing of my nipples was really intense. I had never felt so good without fucking.

I said, "This is amazing. My cock is thick and hard and feels so good. My nipples are on fire. I'd love to cum this way, but today I really need your pussy. Stay on my nipples, but eventually I really need to fuck you real hard."

She simply said, "I'm going to tease your nipples until you beg me to stop."

I was going crazy. I wanted to fuck, but this felt so good. Eventually, I said, "Please stand on the side of the bed and let me ram you from behind."

I got up. My wife quickly got up and leaned over the bed, her elbows on the bed and her panty covered ass facing me. She was still wearing her sexy bra, too. Then she said, "Give me that cock, baby. I want your thick cock stretching my pussy as much as you want to fuck me."

I calmed myself down and used three real slow strokes followed by one hard and fast stroke. My wife was moaning. She was fingering her clit as I fucked her from behind. She had a big orgasm and said, "Don't stop. I can feel another one coming. Keep fucking me."

I did and she had another orgasm quickly after the first.

Then she said, "It's your turn baby. Can you give me a big load of cum? How do you want to cum?"

I said, "Get on your back. I want to fuck you while you tease my nipples again."

My wife got on her back and I put her legs on my shoulders. I rolled up on her so I could really pound her pussy. Before she got on her back she put one last bit of lotion on each of my nipples. She rubbed my nipples and said, "Pound my pussy baby. Fuck me real hard. Show me how much you love your nipples teased."

I was thrusting my cock in her like an animal. The calm romantic sex was over. I was wild and animalistic with her pussy. She was yelling, "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me harder. Cum a big load in me." All this time she was still teasing my nipples.

I explode cum into her as I screamed her name. It was a special night. Just likeme wearing panties, my nipple pleasure is at least a part of every time we fuck now.

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers