Panty Husband Thanks His Wife

Story Info
Lots of orgasms for my wife.
1.7k words
4.4
39.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

I recently wrote a story titled, "Panty Husband's Wife Takes Over". It was a story of a special vacation to Key West where my wife promised to use a strapon on me for the first time ever. That night of sex was so fantastic that I promised my wife a night devoted entirely to her orgasms.

This is the story of that fourth night in Key West during which I thanked my wife for a great strapon experience that led to many more strapon nights.

My wife woke up in Key West the morning of our fourth and last day to a couple orgasms, a hot cup of coffee and her favorite Danish from the complementary breakfast at our Bed and breakfast. I got up before her, threw on some clothes and went down to the breakfast bar to get everything she likes for her. When I got back up to the room she was still sleeping. I gently removed enough of the covers to see her pretty panties and beautiful, big ass. I undressed and cuddled behind her. I put one hand on your panty covered pussy and one on her ass. I gently stroked her pussy lips with my hand on her ass.

She woke up and said, "Wow, what a great way to wake up, with a wet pussy and engorged clit. Keep it up."

I continued to play with her until her body language told me she was ready for more. I pulled her panties to the side and licked her cunt. I took her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked on them one after another. She was ready quickly for me to suck on her clit. I placed my tongue on her clit. It was hard and enlarged. I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it very gently.

She started to moan. I noticed she had started playing with her own nipples. I love when she does that. She was pulling and twisting them. Then she said, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Quickly after her orgasm she said, "I can have another one right away. Use your fingers on my clit. Don't get right on it. Stay to the side." I started circling her clit with my finger and then used two fingers down the sides of her clit.

She said, "That's it baby, right there. Stay right there, but a little faster." I increased the speed of my rubbing and within seconds she was having her second orgasm of the morning and she wasn't even out of bed yet.

She said, "I love this, but I have to use the bathroom."

I said, "I have coffee and Danish for my princess in the living room and whore in the bedroom."

She said, "Wow, this is very nice of you."

My reply was, "You were so good to me last night. The sexual adventure was beyond my wildest dreams. Today and tonight I'm taking care of you first before I cum even a drop."

My wife just had the sexy grin that tells me lots of sexual fun is ahead.

We showered and headed to Duval Street. I told my wife we could enjoy anything she wanted, but I wanted to buy her a dress and new panties for the evening.

We found a dress on Duval that we had seen many times on the trip. It was a silky material with a gathered waist, flowing skirt and uneven hemline. The top of the dress was spaghetti straps. It had to worn braless.

We bought the dress with its flowered pattern. My wife looked like an island queen. We walked to Victoria Secret after buying the dress. The only thing my wife could wear under the dress was panties and lace top stockings if she decided to wear stockings.

I love leopard panties almost as much as I love pink panties. I saw a pair that was leopard with a black lace trim along the waist line. My wife said, "I love these panties, but I also want you to wear the matching ones."

My reply was, "This is your night tonight. You gave me all I could handle last night."

Her reply was, "Well if I get to choose I want your thick cock and tight ass in these leopard panties."

We bought a medium for her and a large for me. I think Key West is the one place where it is perfectly normal for a husband and wife to buy and wear panties together. The sales clerk just smiled and said, "Enjoy yourself. You two are going to look great in these."

We went home, cleaned up again and headed out to dinner. It was a beautiful night with a calm breeze and clear sky. It was a perfect night for romance.

My wife and I talked at dinner about our trip and how much fun we had. I told her how much I enjoyed her strapon plan, including dressing me up for the part. We agreed that it was a night to remember.

When we got back to the room I asked my wife to relax. I got her a glass of her favorite wine. I undressed her. I undressed myself. It was so erotic to sit in matching panties, drinking a glass of wine and talking about sex. We sat and talked for a few minutes and then I said, "Lay on your stomach. You deserve a massage."

My wife lay on the bed with her beautiful ass so pretty in her panties. I straddled her waist and dripped warm massage oil onto her back. I slowly massaged her entire back and neck, taking the time to really let her relax. I left her panties on, but moved down a little so I could massage her ass as well.

Eventually, I said, "Roll over. Your titties deserve some attention."

She rolled over and I dripped oil onto her 38D tits. I massaged them slowly staying away from the nipples for a long time. Eventually I twisted and pulled her nipples identical to the way she did it that morning to herself.

I had placed a towel near the bed. When I was done with the massage I wiped the oil from my hands and started rubbing her pussy slowly and lightly.

She said, "Oh baby, I am so ready to cum over and over."

My simple reply was, "It's your night. I'll do anything you want for as long as you want."

My wife did not know that I had taken a Viagra right after dinner. My wife loves it when my cock is extra hard. Viagra does that for me, but it also removes any immediate desire to cum and allows me to fuck much, much longer.

My wife had a quick orgasm and said, "Don't change anything. I'm ready again."

She came again in less than 30 seconds. All she said was, "WOW".

I pulled her panties to the side and licked her nectar. She always tastes and smells so good. I love it. She had a third orgasm with my tongue. Then she said, "I need some thick cock."

I said, "My cock is ready for you. I am soooo hard."

I was wearing the leopard panties my wife had bought that day. I pulled my panties to the side and got my cock out without taking the panties off. I lubed my cock, even though she was dripping wet. I slid into her so smoothly. She was on her back with her legs over my shoulders.

My wife loves to be fucked with a rhythm. I used about 10 real slow strokes where the head of my cock is right at her pussy lips and then I slowly go all the way back into her. After the slow strokes I use three or four real hard strokes. Then we repeat slow and fast. My wife seldom cums from just penetration. She usually needs clit stimulation.

I kept stroking her for at least ten minutes and then said roll over and get on your hands and knees. She said, "I'd rather ride your thick cock, please."

I got on my back and said, "Enjoy yourself."

She rode me both slow and hard cowgirl style. Every once in a while she would sit straight up and let my cock sink deep into her. That's when I played with her nipples from behind.

Eventually, I saw her right hand move off of my leg. She was fingering her clit. As she did so I pushed her ass up and let it fall down onto my cock. This orgasm was her most intense. She was pounding my cock and then screamed, "Oh, Oh, Oh. Fuck my ass baby. I love it. Oh my god, Oh, Oh, Oh Fuck, Fuck Fuck, Oh, Oh, Oh. YES, YES YESSSSSS " All the time she was squeezing my left leg so tight with one hand and teasing her clit with the other. Then she slumped down on my legs.

From the start of the massage to that orgasm was over an hour. My wife said, "This is so great, but I am ready for a rest. Do you want to cum?"

I said, "You know I do. How do you want it?"

She said, "I love getting pounded from behind. Can I get on my hands and knees now?"

I said, "You know what I like, baby. Do you want it on the floor or in the bed?"

She said, "It's your choice."

I got her on the floor and spread her legs a little so I could give her some good thrusts. We went at it for another 10 minutes at least. Finally, I got up on my feet and straddled her ass. I had my hands on her back. I got going real hard and real fast.

My wife was screaming, "Fuck my pussy panty husband. Give me all the cock you can. Smack your panties against my panties. Cum baby, cum."

I felt the cum building. I was getting close. I said, "I'm ready baby. I love you. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

My wife screamed, "Give me your cum. I want a big load in me. Fuck me harder."

I blew a massive load to end day four of our vacation.

I slumped next to my wife and said, "I don't know what I did to deserve you and the amazing sex you give me, but I sure do love it."

She said, "Thank you for all those orgasms. This was the best day of sex for me ever."

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers