Panty Husband's Wife Adds Lace Top

Story Info
Panty Husband's wife gives him lace top stockings.
2.5k words
4.61
87.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

I love my sex life. My wife is the best wife ever and really enjoys sex. She wants to try new things and is very adventurous. It's not always been that way. In fact, my wife and I have talked about how great our sex life is and have wondered why our sex life has had its ups and downs.

I went back over my literotica submissions. My first was almost a year ago. It was about my love of panties and my wife's path to really enjoying me wearing panties. She didn't start out loving it.

I can't remember a time when I didn't absolutely love panties. In fact, my wife and I met over 30 years ago. One of the things we did the first month we dated was walk through the lingerie portion of a department store, I told her what I thought was sexy and we both enjoyed ourselves.

I remember the first time we made love my wife was wearing a very sexy, silk pair of burgundy panties and a matching bra. The contrasting color looked so good on her.

Fast forward to about a year ago. My wife and I were enjoying sex a lot, but the frequency was around one or twice a month. We'd fuck daily on vacation, but that was once a year at best. We started going into Victoria Secret regularly at a new mall and I started buying my wife see through blouses and tight pants. My wife created a special date night or fuck me panty box. Sex started to become more frequent. Both my wife and I enjoyed deciding which panties she would wear out to dinner. She had been letting me fuck her wearing panties for years.

There were times I slipped a pair of my wife's panties on when she was not home. I loved the feel and look. I was afraid to tell my wife I wanted to wear panties, not just the new man panties available on the Internet.

My wife and I had conversations about now much I loved panties. When I traveled she would give me one of my favorite panties to take on the trip. My wife enjoyed the man panties I purchased from Internet sites. Finally one night before we went out to dinner I took a big risk. I walked into the kitchen where my wife was waiting for me. I was wearing my favorite leopard with aqua lace trim pair of her panties. She looked and said, "No I don't like that. I want my man to be masculine. Take those off."

I took them off and was disappointed. That night we talked about the fact that wearing panties did not change how masculine I was. I told her it was a very strong fantasy of mine to wear panties, but I wanted to do what she enjoyed more than anything.

I told my wife that when a man wears panties they get more sexual both in bed and out. I told her that wearing panties has been known to bring out the softer side of a man and make him more patient and understanding. I told her that it made me very hard just thinking about wearing panties. I also reminded her that I was rock hard when I showed her I was wearing her panties in the kitchen.

A few weeks later we bought a see through white blouse and a white lace bra for my wife to wear under it. As we left VS with the bra to go to dinner I said, "My dream is to someday buy myself a pair of sexy panties in VS."

My wife said, "What are you waiting for? Do it now."

I could not believe my ears. All I could talk about at dinner was sexy panties and me wearing a pair. I asked my wife to please allow me to go buy a pair of VS panties for myself. My wife finally said, "Why go buy new panties. Just wear mine."

I said, "I can't wait to get home. I know exactly which pairs of your panties I want to try. Thank you so much. You won't regret this."

We got home. My wife was in the kitchen and I brought her fuck me panty box for us to pick a couple pairs for me to wear. We picked out three pairs for me to try. She said, "Go try on one of these right now."

I had a peach pair, a white pair and a black flowered pair, all very silky. I tried on the older peach colored pair that my wife had before she lost almost 30 lbs. They fit perfectly. They were an older style, but the silk was very stretchy. You could see every vein of my dick. The head of my dick looked massive. I walked out and my wife said, "Wow, you look really good. Your ass looks so good in that pair of panties and your cock looks so thick. I want some of that cock, but first I want to play with your cock in those panties."

She walked over and started playing with my cock that got hard as soon as I slipped on the panties. That night was one of the most passionate nights we have had for years. We fucked nine out of the next ten days with me wearing a different pair of panties each night.

Our sex life exploded from there. The sex has been better than any time in my life. We were fucking four or five times a week. My wife has surprised me with new panties at dinner and started dressing sexier and sexier. It all started with me wearing panties. The stories are here on literotica.

One night my wife and I were out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. The lighting is low and it's very romantic. Last Valentine's Day my wife handed me a bag at this restaurant and said, "Go to the restroom and put these on right now." She pulled a pair of sexy panties out of the bag.

I said, "Don't hold them up for everyone to see." and quickly grabbed the panties.

She said, "I'm proud you wear panties and we have a great sex life. I don't care who sees your present."

I went to the restroom, put them and the night was filled with wild sex when we got home.

We went back to that same restaurant last weekend. My wife and I had picked out panties for each other. I picked out a stunning purple pair for her with pink lace trim that we bought at VS the weekend before. My wife picked out a red satin string bikini pair for me.

Not too long after we had ordered our food my wife again handed me a bag and said, "Go put these on just like last Valentine's Day."

I looked into the bag. As I was trying to see exactly what was in the bag, a red garter belt fell onto the table. I quickly tried to get it back in the bag and my wife grabbed it and held it up saying, "I know you love garter belts and stockings when I wear them. I think it's time I fuck you wearing a garter belt, lace top stockings and your red panties."

I said, "OK, but don't show the entire restaurant."

She said, "Nobody in here fucks like us. They are all jealous. Go put on the garter belt and lace top stockings. I'm fucking your brains out tonight."

I went to the rest room and returned with a big smile on my face and a bulge in my pants. My wife said, "It's pretty obvious you like your surprise present."

I said, "I never thought I would be wearing lace top stockings and a garter belt. I love it. I may like them on me as much as I like them on you."

My wife said, "That's great. I'm wearing the same thing under my skirt. I can't wait to get home and fuck you. Move a little closer to me."

We were in a booth that was a half circle. I moved closer to my wife Jessie and she unzipped my pants. Before I knew it she was playing with my cock. Our dinner was served and Jessie was rubbing my cock in my red satin panties. Somehow I lost all interest in eating. I did finish my meal and paid the bill.

Jessie said, "Let's get going. I want to suck your cock so bad. I have to have you in my mouth right now. Let's get to the car."

We got to the car. I opened Jessie's door and walked around to the driver's side. As I slid into the seat I noticed Jessie had a small package of lube and a new small butt plug in her had. She said, "Come here baby. I want to suck your cock and play with your ass. You are going to enjoy fucking my mouth while I lube your ass and insert your new toy. Pull your pants down around your knees so I can see your present and get to your ass.

I slid my pants down and Jessie said, "Wow your cock looks so good and your legs look so very pretty in stockings. Recline your seat, sit back and enjoy this."

I did as I was told. The excitement was at a peak. I said to Jessie, "Please be careful. You have me so excited, but I don't want to cum. I want to give you the fucking you deserve at home for this special night and my present."

Jessie had the plug in my ass and said, "Here, take this Viagra, fix your seat and let's go home. I love sucking your cock and teasing your ass. Do you want the strapon tonight?"

I replied, "I want the strapon every night, but I do not want to cum quickly. I'm so excited I need to try to relax which is always a challenge when you are so wild. Please let me lick your pussy juices and fuck you for a while first. If I focus on your orgasm I might have time to relax. If I can calm down we have all night."

I licked Jessie's nectar. I love her taste and smell. She had three orgasms. We fucked for a while and she used the vibrator for a fourth. She finally said, "Time for you to bend over the bed and take my big black cock in your ass."

She had the strapon on her night stand. I helped her put it on. She looked so hot in her purple and pink panties, a garter belt, lace top stockings and her big black cock. I like her strapon and sucked it. Then I rubbed lube up and down it making sure it was very well lubricated.

I said, "I love your cock baby. You look soooo hot. I can't wait for you to take good care of my ass."

I turned and bent over the bed. Jessie said, "I can't believe how sexy you look. Your pretty panties, your garter belt and stockings all look so good. I want to fuck you wearing all of it."

Then Jessie said,"I intentionally pick these red satin string bikini panties for you tonight because I knew I could pull them to the side and fuck while you wore them. I want to fuck your panty cover ass. I'm removing the butt plug and replacing it with this big cock. You should be stretched enough to take it all right from the first second."

She was right. Her cock slid in the full length with her first thrust. Man, it felt so good. She was fucking my ass so slowly with a hard thrust every once in a while. She fucks me so perfectly. I was feeling so wild and crazy. I said, "Your cock feels so good in me. I want the entire length in me. I want my ass stretched with you thick black cock. Fuck my ass, baby. Treat me like an animal and pound my ass with your gigantic cock. Your cock is so hard. I live it so much. Fuck me hard."

Jessie said, "I love the feel of these stockings and garter belt on you. Your legs are so smooth. Get on all fours so I can ride your ass."

I got on all fours and Jessie got more aggressive. She loves this dominant position so much. She takes control and really pounds my ass. Then she said, "Get on your back on the bed. Slide your ass to the edge of the bed."

I got in the position I love to use to fuck Jessie. Jessie added more lube. She put my legs over her shoulders and inserted the big black cock back in me. I was still wearing my red satin string bikini panties. I was in heaven. Everything felt so good. Jessie pulled my cock out of the left leg hole of my panties, put lube on my cock and stroked me so well. She said, "Your legs feel so smooth and sexy on my shoulders. This feels amazing to me. How do you want to cum, baby?"

I said, "This all feels so good, but I want to fuck you from behind on your side."

She said, "Great I love that position. You get real deep in me. Let me give your ass a couple strokes like that before I take my strapon off."

I moved to the center of the bed and got on my side. Jessie slid the big black cock in me one last time. It went so deep in this position. I was moaning. It was the best fucking I have ever had. Between moans I said, "Oh baby, you fuck so perfectly. Your cock is so deep in me. Fuck me hard baby. Give me that cock."

She did exactly as I asked and rolled off, slipped the harness off and lay on her side. Then she said, "Come on panty husband. Do your thing. Fuck me like I know you can. Give me that thick cock of yours."

Jessie was squirming, moaning and screaming. I lasted another ten minutes and gave her a massive load of cum. We lay together on the bed cuddling. Our lace top stocking covered legs were rubbing on each other. I put my panties back over my dick. Both of our panties were wet and filled with cum. I was lightly stroking Jessie tits.

I said, "I can't believe how great sex is with you. I love you so much. Thanks for my own garter belt and stockings."

Jessie said, "You might think the gift is for you, but it's for both of us because every time I get an idea like this we both get amazing sex. I thank you for tonight and love you much."

I wonder what is next. I have no idea, but I can't wait.

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers