Panty Jumped: Full Version

Story Info
Steve's hot scent drives Callie to desperate measures.
3.8k words
4.39
15.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers

Callie didn't know why it all had to be so hard! She was no beauty, but her friends told her she had a certain cute quality. So why then did Brian Taylor not want to give her the time of day? She was first year at university and still a virgin and the days and nights were getting harder to endure. She had so many feelings that were rising in her like burning pokers. She couldn't control her mind anymore. In class men's bodies made her flush with heat like a menopausal woman. In the dorm she always found herself getting wet at the slightest erotic suggestion. And what made it worse, her dorm mate, Alice, was always flaunting her super handsome, dean's list boyfriend, Steve.

Steve was always polite to her and never tried to show her up by hanging on Alice in her presence, but it was still hard for Callie to have to smell him when he came over. She thought he had a fantastic body scent that was less about soap and cologne and more due to good, natural pheromones. So whenever he stopped by she would have to go into the bathroom or find an excuse to leave. This was because her body was so hyper-responsive to men and especially to the smell of certain men. It was a painful thing for her to live with.

Then one day Steve showed up while Alice was taking a shower. Callie let him in, but soon realized the quandary she had created for herself. She couldn't retreat to the bathroom and she couldn't leave him there alone. So she had to sit there and try and make small talk with him. As he sat across from her on Alice's bed and flashed his winning smile, Callie's real suffering began. He was so damned congenial! And so damned good smelling! Callie smiled back and nodded, but she could feel herself sexually responding to him.

"Alice, would you please hurry up!" She found herself thinking as she tapped her feet nervously.

But Alice was taking a luxury shower apparently.

Then when she felt her wetness beginning to cascade, she panicked. She sprang up from her bed and retreated to her large dorm closet.

"Where did I put those papers?" she said aloud as she pretended to search for something.

Ten minutes later, when Alice finally emerged glistening from her steamy hideaway, Callie was the one who was drenched. She quickly slipped into the steam-filled toilet to get something to wipe yourself with. When she yanked her panties down, she saw that the crotch was dark with wetness. She sat down and moved two fingers along her labia. Soaked as well. Her pussy was running like a faucet. This was the wettest she had ever been. She had no choice but to jump in the shower.

Under the water she stood and plunged her soapy fingers into her hole and pretended she was cleaning herself. She did it faster and faster as she closed her eyes and concentrated on Steve's scent. She braced one arm against the wall and put one leg on the edge of the tub. She was cleaning herself, just cleaning, she said as she felt the trembling begin. Then the surge of relief, joy and exaltation came up from her hole suddenly and broke across her brain. Her body stayed rigid for a full minute as the small freight trains continued to push through her. Then she folded into the corner, weak and trembling.

"Oh Steve." she whispered as she felt all the guilt for her weakness of will.

This was what her life had become, a series of emergency masturbations.

In the coming weeks Steve slowly replaced Brian in her imagination. She was disgusted with herself for this, but it was Steve she was continually seeing and smelling.

Then one day she was gathering her dirty laundry and noticed several items were missing. It was her underwear. Two pairs were not there. She sat down to think. She checked the bathroom and then her closet, looked under her bed. Nothing. She knew she had worn them, but did they ever make it to the hamper? Maybe Alice had picked them up by mistake and put them in with her own dirty stuff. Yes, that was probably it.

But that night when she asked her about it, Alice went through all her stuff and couldn't find them.

"That's strange." Callie said.

"Did you leave them in the laundry room?" Alice suggested.

"No, I remember wearing them, but then they weren't there in the hamper."

"Oh, they'll turn up." Alice assured her.

Then a thought seized onto her. What about Steve?! Could he have taken them? The implications were huge if her suspicions were true. Could Steve have an underwear obsession? If he did, that meant he was just like her, driven, tormented and governed by the scents that surrounded him. The thought filled her with feelings of endearment and empathy towards him.

The next night she and Alice went to see Steve in a debate. As he won the audience over with his cool, well-reasoned argument, Callie felt herself getting weak. The sound of his voice was making her body react and she thought she smelled his scent on the air. The audience applauded gratefully when the event ended and it was clear that Steve had prevailed. But Callie could only think about the hot need in her blood at that moment and her soaked pussy.

When she got back to the room that night she changed her underwear and hid the dirty soaked pair away in her closet. She didn't want these to disappear mysteriously like the others. But just the same, she loved the thought that Steve might be stealing her panties. She envisioned him being as desperate as she was, sneaking into his own bathroom with them to jerk off to their smell. She pictured him wailing away at himself with his handsome face buried in them, and all the happiness that her cunt secretions brought to him as he came.

Then a few nights later, when Alice was in class, Steve showed up at the door.

"Alice told me you cut hair. Is that true?" he asked her in a charming way.

Callie was caught off guard and she almost denied it, but then she changed her mind.

"Well...I do cut my own hair." She told him.

Steve inspected her neat, straight, shoulder-length hair for a moment.

"It looks pretty good to me. How much do you charge?" he asked.

"Ah, well, nothing." She replied and then there was a long silence.

"Do you have some time now?" he asked, "I'll pay you $10.00."

Callie became flustered.

"Ahh, actually, I was studying..." she started.

Then she saw Steve's face fall, and for some reason she felt like she had deeply wronged him with her words. She had to rescue the moment.

"...but I've got five or ten minutes to spare." She said refiguring.

Steve's face lit up like a child's and he proceeded into their room.

"Thanks so much for this!" he told her on his way in. "I've got an interview tomorrow for an internship job."

"Oh, I see." Callie replied, trying to control her nerves.

She pulled out the desk chair between the beds and had him sit down. Then she got her scissors and spray bottle and a towel for his shoulders. As she stood behind him spritzing his hair to get it comb-able, she couldn't help but take deep nose-fulls of his leather and pine, natural body scent. As she did, she felt her pussy start again.

"Oh no!" she said to yourself as she combed his dirty blonde hair down as flat as it would go.

She wanted to close her eyes and bury her nose in his woodsy-smelling head, but she managed to stay on task. As she moved to his flank she realized this was the first time she had touched him. Her hands started to shake a bit.

"Okay, close your eyes for a minute." She told him as she started to comb and trim his bangs.

She liked it when he had his eyes closed, where she could look at him without him looking back. She took a minute to study his features. He had such a good, fine face; balanced and lean.

She could feel her pussy soaking through now.

"Shit!" she said to herself as she moved to the other side of him in the hopes he wouldn't smell her seeping hole.

But then maybe that was exactly why he had come, she suddenly realized! To see her! Perhaps he had the same aching need to be in her scent presence as she had to be in his! Why else would he steal her panties?

Oh Steve! Do you know the same pain as me? Why do we have to live this way?

This was the dialogue she couldn't stop in her head as she poured all the heartsick empathy in the world onto him. She had to make him understand her. Yes! She had to show him her most secret of treasures! She had to take the chance!

"I'll be right back." She told him.

She went into the bathroom and closed the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and began to talk to her reflection.

"You are beautiful!" she said, "There is nothing wrong with you!"

Then she took all her clothes off.

She opened the door and emerged naked a moment later with only her wet panties in her hand. She approached Steve with a calmness she'd never felt before. She came up behind him quietly, wet his hair down again and then started massaging his head.

"You have very thick hair." She told him.

The massage had the effect she hoped for and Steve closed his eyes. Then Callie brought her wet panties around slowly to his face.

"Just relax, Steve." She told him, "Just breathe."

The nipples of her small breasts were erect now and almost touching his neck.

"I know it's been hard for you." She told him as she let her soaked panties come into contact with his skin.

Steve's head jerked back as he felt her drenched underwear get put over his mouth. He yelled out something in protest but his words were muffled as Callie pressed down firmly to stop his noise.

"Please Steve!" she told him emotionally, "I know it was you. It's okay! I feel the same way!"

He tried to rise out of the chair, but she put her arm around his neck and brought him back down. Then she pushed the side of her face against his head.

"Steve! I want to give you what you want! Please!" she told him with growing desperation, "You can't stop this!"

Steve yelled into her panties again and tried to pull her hand away from his mouth, but Callie was in a hyper state of arousal now. The same state of arousal that allows a one hundred pound woman to lift a one ton automobile. She closed her eyes as she spoke.

"I know you get off on panties, Steve." She told him.

With his mouth now well-covered, Steve could only breathe through his nose in long, forced sniffs. Her pussy had become the only air in his world. He began to feel queasy from its primitive force.

"Shhhh!" she insisted as she reached down over his shoulder and put her hand on his crotch.

Her face was pressed against his now as she squeezed his dick through his pants.

"Steve, I need your cock." She told him, "I can't live like this anymore."

The realization then came to her mind that she might technically be assaulting him now. She decided she didn't care. She undid his pants button and took down his fly.

"Don't be afraid, Steve." She said as she put her hand into his underwear. "I'm here to give you the relief that Alice doesn't understand."

But Steve seemed to be sobbing through her panties now, his eyes flickering and watery.

With her hand now firmly clamped around his genitalia, Callie beckoned Steve to stand. As he did she pushed her body against his back so as to maintain her position of control.

"Pull your pants down." She told him flatly.

Steve bent his knees and guided his pants and then his underwear down to his ankles.

"Now sit down on my bed." She directed as she stepped up on her mattress and turned him. He sat and she kneeled behind him, continuing to quite agilely hold his panty gag in place with her left hand and his cock and balls by their root in her right.

"Lay back, Steve." She directed as she moved her petite body aside to let him recline.

She was kneeling beside him now as he lay across her bed. She kept her panties in place over his mouth as she fondled his sex organ. From this position she could see him in all his masculine beauty and smell all his wondrously, earthy scents. His cock fascinated her as she pulled at it. It was dark and long as she had imagined. She bent down to smell all the musky hormones that were radiating up from it.

"Oh Steve, I know you understand how hard it is to go around all day with these feelings." She told him as she gazed into his eyes, "I hope Alice doesn't ever make you suffer. Because I know the pain, Steve!"

As she spoke his cock began to respond to her pulling hand. Before long it was fully erect.

"Oh my god, you have such a beautiful cock!" she said, her excitement suddenly cresting and pushing down her reserved manner.

"You always make my cunt wet!" she confessed to him as she smiled and seemed to drift off in the pleasure of the moment, "Anytime you walk in the room!"

Then, as if the thought had just occurred to her, she announced,

"Steve, I need to fuck you."

With this said, Callie threw her leg over him and smashed her naked twat down against his up pointing prick. It was a rash, impetuous move and Steve's eyes registered the surprise as his member was suddenly inundated by her wetness. She pushed her panties into his mouth and held his arms down at his sides.

"Shhhh!" she said trying to soothe him as she began to grind into him.

As she slid her soaked vagina up against the first penis she had ever known, her face registered a spectrum of emotions. She couldn't believe how big and hard his cock felt as she pressed her pussy down around it. She soon had the movement refined to where she was only undulating her hips and pert buttocks.

Steve tried to speak through his panty gag, but all that could be heard was muffled breathing and words that sounded like, "No...No..."

Callie's wetness and body weight had encapsulated his member now. She slid her bare cunt down his shaft and then paused and slid back up, allowing this dripping prick to rise at the end. Then she landed on it again and repeated the process. She was starting to drift away on the sensation of Steve's cock and the aromas rising off his body.

"It's okay, Steve. I know you love Alice. I won't tell her. Please don't judge me." She told him as her movements started to become more forceful.

She was soon rubbing herself into him with an energy she had only known while masturbating. She was shifting into a higher level of arousal, and she knew there was no stopping now.

"Oh god!" she cried as she smelled the mixture of her own pussy combined with his cock.

Her hips began shifting wildly now.

"Oh shit!" she cried, "Oh no!" she cried again, each exclamation louder than the last.

Steve could only look up at her with a fearful expression as his organ was mercilessly slide fucked by her hungry virginal cunt.

"Oh Steve! I'm sorry!" she cried, "Oh Steve!"

Then her hip thrusts slowed and their movements became rhythmic, then halting. He felt a trembling erupt in her body and her pussy begin to slosh against him.

"Steeeeeeeeeve!" came the cry from her elated face.

She sat there for another minute as the pulsations faded, her head tilted blissfully to one side.

Then a sudden, loud knocking on the door crashed the blissful moment. Callie pressed her hand back down over Steve's panty-filled mouth and raised a finger over her lips. Steve's eyes darted back and forth from Callie to the door. The knocking came again. It was probably the dorm monitor reacting to the noise. She waited for another minute until she heard footsteps walking away.

After the danger had passed, Callie could still feel Steve hard beneath her, and even though she was still weak from the orgasm, she felt a sudden determination to be penetrated. She reached back and gripped his soaked prick gruffly and positioned her pussy over the gland. She rubbed it against herself a few times and then she pushed it through her hymen with no hesitation. It was over that quickly, her wetness lessening the pain of the tear. Steve's cock was now buried to the hilt in her never used fuck hole.

Callie's eyes seemed to shift to a point a thousand light years in the distance. This was the sensation she had waited all her life to experience. It was so natural she thought, like any other bodily function. But god! How amazing it was to have Steve's cock in her! It seemed to extend to the very center of her soul!

Callie pinned Steve's arms down at his sides again and began fucking him in earnest. She was strong from running track so she was able to get up into a squatting position and start riding him quietly and quite vigorously. The only sound to be heard was the slapping of her ass and pubic mound against his hips as she pounded him. What could the dorm monitor say about a slapping sound? She thought.

She searched Steve's face for the pleasure she hoped would soon rise in it. She knew his cock was enjoying her perpetually wet pussy from the hardness she felt.

"Oh Steve! Do you feel that!" she blurted, "How wet you make my pussy!"

Steve's eyes were just rolling now, his mouth pursed around her balled up panties acceptingly.

Callie started using forced breathing like a runner does. She concentrated on his face as if it were the only face she had ever seen. She had never imagined this could be possible, that she could be with a man like him!

She didn't try to speak to him again. She was just going to watch him while she fucked him. She was going to show him the best thing in the world. Her mind and her pussy were going to do that.

His cock was filling her now a lot more and she was amazed by the actual feel of it sliding up, involuntary as it was, into her body. He was going to cum. She knew that now because there was a tension building that was causing his prick to balloon. He started letting out weird sounding groans as her inexperienced vagina fought to stay on top of him; and for a moment she thought her stretched pussy might not be able to hold him. Then the hard pulsing began as he started to ejaculate in spasms. Steve's face took on the character of an old, demented simpleton as his semen was transferred into her. He appeared to be stoned and fucked dumb. Callie kept his inflated, pulsing member inside her somehow, not wanting to break the tight seal her novice cunt was using to milk him dry.

"That's my boy! Give it all to mama!" she goaded.

Callie was thankful for her perpetually soaked cunt now. It had always been so hard to live with, but it had done its job well this day and given Steve something that he would never forget. That was her real treasure.

She slowly eased up off of him after his contractions ended and let his well-used member fall out of her. His face seemed serene, if not slightly delirious. It made her feel so satisfied that she had pacified all his resistance and doubt.

She backed off of the bed and stood there looking down at him. She felt a little awkward now. Steve removed the panties from his mouth and sat up looking as if he had just been roused from a two week bender. He rose to his feet and pulled his pants up. Then he went into his pocket and took out ten dollars.

"Thanks for the haircut." He said in a distant, toneless voice as he put the money on the desk.

Then he walked out.

Callie stood there in the silence afterwards and wondered if she hadn't just done something horrible. She laid back down on the bed where Steve's scent was still fresh and curled up. If Steve was mad, it wouldn't last for long. That's what she told herself. He, if anyone, could understand how people sensitive to the smells of the world had to suffer in life. He understood the compulsions and the physical toll it took.

Then she felt something seeping out of her pussy. How could she still be getting wet? She wondered. She put her hand between her legs and then realized happily that it was Steve leaking out of her. She wasn't a virgin anymore! This beautiful thought caused her to drift off to sleep.

An hour later she was awakened by Alice as she returned from class.

Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers
12