Panty Log 02

Story Info
A log of panties I find and what I do with them.
939 words
4.17
15.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wrench05
Wrench05
16 Followers

*****Warning! I'm a very perverted individual! So Proceed with caution!*****

7-18

Saturday afternoon I was alone in the house so I went to do a little snooping. In the whore's bathroom I found a shear blue pair that I have played with before. They had a small patch of white discharge and a very nice smell. Then I went into her bedroom. The dildo was back in the drawer. It had a nice little coating of pussy goo on it. I licked the goo off then I grabbed it and her tube of lube and dropped my jeans. Bending over her bed I lubed it up good and fucked myself in the ass with it. When I was done I cleaned it off and put it back in the drawer. My butt hole tingled the rest of the day and it made me think of her cunt every time. This morning on my way out the door I stopped and grabbed that pair of blue panties and took them with me. As I drove every little bit I would take a hit off the crotch and enjoy the aroma of her twat.

7-19

The first thing I did yesterday when I got home was stop in the whore's bathroom to put the blue panties back. And I got lucky and found a fresh nasty thong! It's one I've played with before, actually it's the one from 6-27 if you go back and read that part again.

It was still very damp and extremely crusty she must have just taken a shower and left before I got home. The aroma was so incredible! It's been very warm outside and her and the trash boyfriend had went to the county fair so she did a lot of walking around with the thong rubbing in her crack and boy you can sure tell.

I sniffed it while I was taking a piss and then put it back in the pile of dirty laundry. This morning on my way out the door I grabbed it again and took it with me. About half way to work I pulled over in a rest stop and took some pictures of it then I masturbated with it. As I stroked myself standing beside my car I sucked and licked it clean; it was so delicious tasting that little whore's cunt and ass. Probably the best taste of her I've gotten so far and she tastes a lot like her mom. Hopefully there's a little flavor left for the ride home.

(P.S. There was a lot of flavor in them! She has a very sweet but salty taste. By the time I got home they were very wet and probably clean enough that they didn't really need laundered.)

7-20

One of my old favorites turned up this morning, the pair from back on 6-24 they are the ones I had so much fun with! Last night when she got home from her job she occasionally works she came upstairs to see her mom. She had her tee shirt pulled out and hanging down and I had to look close at her ass to see if she had anything on over her bottom. I finally got a glimpse of the hem of her shorts. On my way out this morning those shorts were laying in the bathroom floor with the panties wadded up in them.

They have just a trace of discharge in them but a pretty strong musky smell. It's been quite warm so her bald little twat must have been very sweaty. Just think last night when I was staring at her ass she was wearing a pair that I have worn, that I have masturbated in, that I have even wiped my semen into the gusset, that her sweet cunt lips were rubbing against. On the way to work this morning I enjoyed inhaling her aroma. On the way home I'll suck every bit of taste I can out of them.

7-21

I warned you I'm very perverted right? The little whore and the trash boy friend didn't come home last night so there are no fresh dirties today. They went to see his brother and I'm pretty such she's fucking them both so she was either the meat in a sandwich last night or she got DP'ed. What ever happened I'm guessing she got her fill of cum.

I speaking of cum I did my own bit of nasty I'll tell you about in a minute but on my way out this morning I slipped in her room and checked the drawer for the vibrator. It was in there but had been moved from where it was on Saturday. I pulled it out and it had a nice dried coating of her twat juice on it. So I gave it a few good licks and put it back. So this means that since I used it on Saturday to fuck my asshole she's been stuffing it up her skanky little fuck hole.

So after I left the bedroom there was a basket of clean laundry on the sofa. I dug thru it and found a pair that I've tried on before. They are boy cut, blue with yellow stripes. I took them with me and on the drive I draped the crotch over my cock and masturbated. When I came my jizz oozed thru the fabric. I'll let them dry in the car today and fold them and put them back when I get home. When she wears them my dried cum will be rubbing up against her little cum catcher.

To be continued...

Wrench05
Wrench05
16 Followers