Panty Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Norman asks his question.
929 words
4.29
44k
2
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the conclusion of the date when any man is readying himself to steal a good night kiss, feel a tit, and/or hope for a bit more with an offer of an invitation for an intimate evening, Norman has something else in mind. He's poised to ask his question.

He parked his car in her driveway. She lived there alone with her elderly mother and her two tomcats named Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. There was an uncomfortable moment when two people who meet for the first time wonder what will happen at the end of the date and look at one another without talking while waiting for the other to make the first move. This was that moment.

"Well, goodnight and thank you for a lovely evening," she said with a smile and a snort. "I had a swell time." Cynthia took an aggressive lead and leaned into Norman. Only, instead of following her lead and discovering her ready lips with his, he leaned closer to her and whispered his burning question in her ear.

"May I have your panties?"

"What? My panties?" She sat straight up and looked at him. "I don't understand your meaning. Do you mean you want to have sex with me or you want my actually panties?"

"I want just your panties...for now with more later, if you are still willing."

"Why do you want them?"

"I collect them," he said with a nonchalant shrug.

"I'm not giving you my panties," she said giving him a look that could have removed wallpaper from a wall. She placed her hand on the car door in her readiness to flee. She looked back at him and looked around the car to see if anyone was looking and if anyone could see her parked in her driveway. The moments that past felt like minutes. "Close your eyes," she said reaching up and under her skirt and pulling off her panties. "Here," she said throwing them in his face. "You happy now? Sicko!"

Norman put his hand to his face while holding her panties in place and inhaled.

"Ahhh, thank you so much Cynthia," he said through the white cotton fabric while deeply breathing.

With his other hand, he reached down, unzipped himself, and pulled out his cock. As if she wasn't there, he slowly began to stroke himself. She stared down at his cock with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Well, this is certainly a different first date. I can't wait to write this in my journal." She looked up at him and back down at his hand that stroked his cock at a regular pace. She laughed a snort. "Do you need any help there, Norman?"

"No, I can handle this," he said stroking a little faster while sniffing her panties.

"Do you mind if I watch," she said laughing and snorting while making herself comfortable in the passenger seat by turning towards him for a better look of him masturbating. "The writers are still on strike and watching you is way better than whatever rerun is on television tonight."

"No, I don't mind if you watch. I find it terribly exciting for you to watch me. Matter of fact, you can join me if you'd like."

"Join you? What do you mean, join you?"

"Play with yourself. I'd like to see that." He removed her panties from his face, opened his eyes, turned his head towards her, and looked at her. "I'd like to watch you play with your pussy."

"You want me to masturbate here in your car parked in my driveway with my elderly mother peeking out the window, no doubt."

"That makes it even more exciting for me to know that your Mom is watching me play with my cock. Do you think she'd get off seeing me jerk-off?"

"Ewww! No!"

Cynthia put her back to the passenger side window to block her mother's view should she be watching. She raised one leg on the seat of the car and lifted her skirt high enough to expose her bushy pussy to her date. She started fingering herself. Her other hand fingered her nipples through the material of her blouse.

"Take them out. I want to see them."

"What? My tits?" She looked down at her blouse and then at his cock again and before making eye contact with him. "You want to see my tits? Really?"

"Yeah, unbutton your blouse, lift up your bra, and show me your tits." He looked at her. "Why do you sound so surprised that I want to see your tits?"

"Well, I figured you'd just be into my panties and jerking off."

She turned in her seat trying to see if any of the neighbors could see her. She unbuttoned her blouse splaying it open and exposing her white bra while watching Norman watching her as he stroked his erection. She lifted one side of her bra allowing her tit to fall free and then the other side.

"I feel so wicked," she said laughing and snorting. "I feel like I'm in porn movie," she said laughing and snorting again. "Yet, I feel so free and unencumbered, as if all my inhibitions are gone suddenly."

"You've never done anything like this before?"

"You've got to be kidding, Norman. No! This is wildly bizarre. If I read this on the pages of Literotica, I wouldn't believe it."

"You read Literotica?"

"Sometimes."

"Are you a member?"

"Yes."

"What's your screen name?"

"Panty Girl."

"No way!"

"Why? What's your screen name?"

"Panty Man."

To be continued...