Panty Patrol: First Taste

Story Info
Left alone, he entertains himself.
484 words
3.75
117.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series of personal experiences. I guess they are one part confession, one part gloating, and a third part titillation. Sometimes I enjoy reliving these experiences. They did happen. You will probably not doubt it because they aren't spectacular, just provocative.

One afternoon I was at a new girl friend's house. We were the only ones home when her best friend came by. She wanted my girl friend to go for a quick walk with her. She said they'd just be a few minutes.

"Do you want to stay here and watch TV?" my girl friend asked.

"Sure" I said.

As they headed toward the door, I felt the stirrings of both an idea and an erection. I had made up my mind about what I'd be doing while they were gone, and it wouldn't be watching TV.

When I heard them walk off, I got up off the couch and headed for her bedroom. Making sure that the blinds were closed, I went for the pile of dirty laundry peaking out between the slightly opened closet doors.

Heart pounding, I slid the closet opened. I knelt down and took a pare of white cotton panties from the top of the pile.

I breathed more heavily as I turned them inside out and turned the crotch of my girl friend's panties up to see what she might have left for me. Running a finger across the cloth that had hours before cradled her pussy, I felt a small spot of dried juice.

We had not been intimate yet and I longed to know her sex more fully.

Unable to wait any long, I brought the panties up to my face. I buried my nose in the soft cloth and inhaled. I breathed in the heavy sent of the sweat between her legs, and a hint of the piss she had taken during the night. As I inhaled through the crotch of her panties, I imagined her soft, light brown pubes pressing against the fabric. I imagined the mound of warm flesh, the two lips, slightly parted, moistening the white peace of material. I knelt there, I don't know how long, my face swathed in fragrant cloth. With heart hammering, head swimming, I lost track of time.

I reached down and squeezed my hard cock wishing I could liberate it here.

I sniffed different parts of her panties, getting first a stronger scent of her pea, more sweat, and then the smell of her ass. Then I smelled the edges of the underwear where they nestled in the creases that her legs and sex made. They were pungent with her odor.

Just then I remembered where I was. Reluctantly, I replaced her panties on the laundry pile and returned to the living room as they came in the door.

"I told you he'd go in your room." Her friend said.