Panty Pleasures

Story Info
Her sister's panties enhance couple's sex life.
1.8k words
4.55
181.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandm_bc
mandm_bc
16 Followers

"Oh god ... oh god I want a pair of your sister's panties ... oh godddddddd!"

Mike pulled his cock out of my pussy as he came, spreading hot cum all over my stomach and breasts. I smiled up at him languidly, completely spent from the incredible orgasm he'd already given me. And yet ... I wasn't quite satisfied. I'd just experienced a totally intense orgasm and judging by the look on Mike's face, so had he. But something was missing.

Mike had never cum inside my pussy. Now I suppose this may not seem like a big deal, but it was to me. I'd never experienced a man cumming inside me, at least not without a condom. God I wanted to feel what it was like! Mike and I had talked about it before, but he was too careful. I wasn't on the pill at the time, and although family history made it unlikely that I would get pregnant, he wasn't willing to take the risk.

And so the games began. I did everything in my power to make that man cum while he was inside of me. I teased his nipples, stroked his bum, and wrapped my legs around him. Nothing worked. Nothing prevented him from pulling out at the last moment. When the purely physical obviously wasn't working, I moved on to psychological methods. I knew he liked me to talk dirty to him, so I began to spin stories. I created fantasies that were tailor made to turn him on and push him over the edge. I invited him into threesomes with other women we knew, I shared all my secret bi-sexual fantasies, and I painted detailed pictures for him of me licking pussy and having my pussy licked. I talked about coming on to other men while he watched, of wearing short skirts and flashing my panties in public, and letting him fuck other women while I masturbated.

Still nothing worked. To make matters worse, he was onto me. Actually, it didn't take him long to figure out just what I was up to. And so it rapidly turned into more than just a game. It became a matter of pride; a competition that we were both desperate to win. Every time he pulled out and came all over me, he'd give me a self satisfied smile while he helped clean me up. I was getting desperate to wipe that smile off his face.

It was at this point that I started talking about panties. I knew he had a bit of a panty fetish. He certainly liked me talking about my panties, and sometimes he'd smell them while he fucked me. One afternoon while we were fucking on our balcony, I asked him if he'd like me to get him another woman's panties. He came pretty close to losing the game that day, so I knew I was onto something. Over the next week or two, I pursued this fantasy in great detail, describing what types of panties I could get for him, offering to buy him a pair off the internet for his birthday, and asking whose panties he'd like to smell the most.

I knew from past experience that talking about my sister turned him on. I guess it was the usual sister thing that most guys seem to find hot, and it helped that my sis was young and cute. It didn't take long to figure out that talking about the possibility of having a pair of her panties drove him right to the brink. And yet ... not quite over. I knew he was getting close, but he still managed to keep focused and pull out. Obviously talk wasn't going to be quite enough.

And then I had a stroke of pure luck. My sister and her husband decided to go away for a few days and asked me to look in on their parakeet, to make sure she had food and attention while they were gone. I jumped at the opportunity, knowing that this was my chance to score a pair of her panties for Mike, and maybe, just maybe, get what I wanted too. The situation was particularly convenient because she lived right across the street from us, so I knew there would be plenty of opportunity that weekend to put my plan in action.

After I hung up the phone with my sister, I nonchalantly called over to Mike, who was working in the den. "Brandy asked me to look after the bird this weekend." I waited patiently. I knew it wouldn't take long for the wheels to start turning.

"Really?"

Mike sounded pretty nonchalant himself, but I could hear a certain note of hopefulness underneath the cool charade. He paused, probably wondering if I would offer anything. I didn't. I was going to see just how far I could push him first.

I carried on with getting dinner ready, and we ate with the usual dinnertime conversation. That night we walked over to a movie, and stopped at a local pub for a drink after. We finally got home around midnight, both of us seemingly too tired to be too frisky. I was tired, but I also biding my time. I knew that playing it cool was only giving Mike more time to run through fantasies in his head. I put my head on the pillow and fell into a contented, dreamy sleep.

I was slowly roused out of my dreams in the most delicious manner possible. Mike was running his hands lightly over my body, stroking my breasts and gently nudging my nipples with his thumbs. I stretched and arched my back, pushing my breasts up into his hands. He took the hint and began massaging them more firmly, rolling my nipples between his finger and thumb, squeezing and pulling with that fine line between pleasure and pain. I reached my hand down and felt my wet pussy. I rubbed my clit and heard Mike's sharp intake of breath. Watching me touch myself always turned him on, and as far as I could tell from the way his cock was pushing into my side, he'd been turned on for a while.

Still stroking my pussy, I spread my legs so Mike could really get a show. I felt his hand trail down my breasts and over my stomach until he was cupping my hand as I touched myself. Then he gently pushed my hand aside and slid a finger inside me.

"Oh god, you are so wet," he groaned, pushing my legs apart as he moved on top of me.

His cock was so hard that it slid inside my pussy without any guidance. I wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me with long, slow strokes. I was already pretty close to climaxing, but I knew that now was the time to make my move.

I flicked my tongue lightly over his nipple as I ran my hands up and down his back. "Oh Mike," I breathed, "I bet you would like a pair of panties to smell right now." His rhythm immediately quickened, and the way we were angled, he was rubbing my clit with every stroke. God it felt good.

"Oh god yes, I want a pair of her panties. Oh please darling, I want them so bad." He was grinding hard against me now, although I was keeping my pace a little slower.

"I can get you a pair if you want them. I can get them for you right now." I licked his nipple again, teasing him.

"Would you?" he panted. "Would you do that for me? Oh fuck, please I want them so bad."

I smiled. Everything was going perfectly. I bucked my hips against him and whispered "Yes sweetheart, I'll get them right now." I gently pushed him off of me, and quickly threw on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. I glanced at the clock, it was 2:30. I grabbed the keys and ran out the door, leaving Mike laying on the bed masturbating.

I quickly raced across the street. I ran into Brandy's bedroom, and looked in her dirty clothes hamper. I was in luck. There was a little pair of pink panties sitting right in the top. I grabbed them and ran back to our place.

I let myself in and shed my clothes as I made my way to the bed. It was dark, so Mike couldn't totally see me, and I doubted whether he was sure that I'd got them. This was certainly the naughtiest thing we had ever done, so I figured he was wondering whether I'd chickened out. As I climbed onto the bed I unfolded the panties and held them out to him.

He frantically pushed me over onto my back and drove his still hard cock into my pussy. He thrust hard and fast, and I met him with equal passion. I couldn't remember ever being fucked like this; it was like he couldn't control himself. He lifted the panties to his nose and took a deep breath.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, I can't believe you did this."

He was thrusting so hard, so fast, I knew he was seconds away from cumming. I wrapped my legs around him and took his cock as deep as I could. The sheer daring of it all, combined with his reaction, was putting me pretty damn close to cumming too.

He took another deep breath with the panties held to his face. We were fucking faster and harder than we ever had before; it was purely animalistic and wild. "It's just like smelling her pussy isn't it? It's just like having your face buried in her cunt."

"Yes," he cried, "Oh god yes. I want you to smell them too. I want you to smell her pussy." He put the panties to my face and I took a breath. The rather pungent smell of used panties met my nose, and as I realized that I had never smelled another woman's panties before, I felt myself cumming.

"Oh sweetheart. Mike, I'm cumming, oh god I want you to cum with me."

The combination of seeing me smell her panties and feeling me cum around his cock was more than Mike could take. As he drove his cock hard into me, I could feel him start to shudder. He wrapped his arms around me and held our bodies close as we rocked together. When I felt the heat of his cum inside my pussy, my orgasm intensified and I moaned loudly. Almost uncontrollably my hips continued to grind my pussy against him, squeezing every drop of cum out of his cock.

We clung together for several minutes, both needing to recover from such a powerful experience. Then he slowly rolled over and pulled me against him. I smiled contentedly in the dark. I had won, although I had a feeling that we wouldn't be talking about this in terms of winning or losing. It was quite simply just the best damn fuck that either of us had probably ever had.

mandm_bc
mandm_bc
16 Followers