Panty Potion

Story Info
Dylan didn't want to do his chores.
1.3k words
4.21
97.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan rushed home from school as fast as he could. He'd wanted to play the new Gears of War game all day and could finally get home and relax. He burst in through the door and ran over to his Xbox. The game was nowhere to be found. He searched around for about 10 minutes before he noticed the note his mom left him on the table.

"No videogames until you do your chores young man! And don't even think about looking for your game or you'll be sorry!"

Where did she get off treating him like a child? He was 18 and he would play his videogames whenever he damn well pleased.

Unknown to Dylan, his mom, Shelly, had set a trap for her son that she knew he'd fall into. She was tired of him acting like he owned the place and never doing any work to help around the house after his father left. She was going to teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget. She had set up a camera in her room and was watching the live feed with her friend at her house.

"Are you sure he deserves a punishment this harsh?" said her friend Katherine.

"Absolutely," Shelly said, "but by the time this is over 'he' will be thanking me!" The two women giggled and poured themselves more wine as Dylan entered his mother's room.

Dylan was sure his mom hid the game somewhere in her room. He checked her bedside table, bathroom, and closet but found nothing. The last place to check was his mother's underwear drawer. Dylan felt sick to his stomach thinking about going through his mother's panties. There are some things that are just wrong. He reluctantly began rummaging through the frilly fabric. He discovered his mom was much more of a whore than he thought, with all the thongs and G-strings. He was about to give up when... there it is! The rectangular green box was wrapped in hot pink lacy panties, almost like his mom knew he'd try to look for it.

He picked up the panty wrapped box and was struck suddenly with a wave of arousal. He began to rub the panties over his hands again and again. They just felt so... good. He brought it closer to his face and smelled a wonderfully frilly perfume. Another kick of arousal made him begin to rub the panties all over his face to feel more of the silky goodness. When he stuck his tongue out to lick the fabric he snapped out of his panty trance. He looked down at what he was doing and flung the panties across the room.

"Fuck," he said, "what the fuck was that? Why did I just do that?" He grabbed the game box and walked downstairs to put the game in his Xbox. It was only when he sat down that he realized he had an erection.

Shelly and Katherine were dying with laughter. "Did you see how hot that little sissy boy got for those panties?!" panted Shelly, "I'm surprised he didn't cum on the spot!"

"Wow honey you raised him right! He'll be changing pretty soon!" said Katherine. The women calmed down after quite awhile of laughing and noticed that Dylan had gone downstairs.

"Oh he'll be back," said Shelly, "if I know my little boy, he won't be able to resist for very long."

Katherine turned to her and asked, "So spill the beans, how did you do manage to pull this off? Pheromones and Viagra?"

"Close," answered Shelly, "I went to this hole-in-the-wall antique store downtown and asked the owner for something to take of my son's issues. He explained he had a potion and I wasn't going for it at first but something about the way he spoke got me to buy it. I just poured it on the panties and voila! Instant sissy!"

Dylan had barely gotten through the opening cinematic and was already dreaming about going back to the panties. His erection just kept getting harder and harder. Just when he thought his penis couldn't handle anymore his entire body convulsed and it got harder. He tried to focus his attention onscreen at the new female character this game had added. She was dressed in full Gear armor but that didn't stop Dylan from fantasizing about her panties. He began to lick his lips thinking about her panties being the ones upstairs and that soft, silky texture on his skin. He was still lost in a daydream when his hand found a wet spot. He looked down and saw the front of his pants soaked with precum. That did it.

He practically sprinted upstairs and grabbed the panties. Viciously rubbing them over his face, arms, legs, anywhere he could. He ripped his pants and shirt off and rubbed the panties over his chest and thighs. He was experiencing such pleasure he didn't notice that every inch of his body where he touched the panties had the hair fall out. His eyes rolled back in his head feeling the intense sensations. He had a brief moment of lucidity and looked down. His boxers were gone and he was looking straight at his 4-inch long erect penis. He stepped into the panties one leg at a time nearly crying with anticipation. The feeling of the fabric sliding up his legs was almost orgasmic. Almost.

As soon as the panties touched his penis he came. Gallons of cum started pouring from his penis: more than he had ever cum before. He collapsed and screamed as his hips jerked and jumped uncontrollably.

"AAAAAAHHGGGHH WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME!!" he screamed as his cum continued to spew. His mind began to cloud and slip away. The pleasure was too much. He couldn't stay awake. So sleepy. He passed out.

-----------------------------------

Dylan waded through the stream of his unconscious mind hearing voices of anger and screams of ecstasy. Voices surrounded and pelted him with thoughts:

"You love wearing panties,", "You cum every time you wear panties,", "You're just a little sissy who likes squirting her cummies after rubbing her clitty!" "You love penis, dick, and cock,", "Penis, dick, cock,", "Penis, dick, cock,", "Penis, dick cock!"

-----------------------------------

Grogginess hit him like a brick. He felt like he had slept all night. He turned and looked at the clock expecting to see that it had been hours later but it was barely 4:30. Had all that really only taken half an hour? He looked down at the panties and saw that they were soaking wet. Not surprising given the amount of cum he sprayed from his clitty, he thought. Wait, what? Penis, he had a penis, or dick, or cock, whatever... penis... dick... cock...pe...nis...diiikc...coooocckkk.

He snapped out of the trance and found himself looking in his mom's bathroom mirror applying makeup.

He jumped back from the counter and yelled, "What the fuck! How did I get here? I don't even know how to do makeup!" He then noticed his image in the mirror had no body hair.

"What is going on?" he said trying to make sense of it. All of the sudden he felt a shock in his ass. "OW!" he cried. Wooziness washed over him and he stumbled around the room.

He moved out of the bathroom and banged and crashed out his mother's room and into the hallway. He tumbled into his room and landed on his bed. In the struggle, his panties had slid down from his penis, which was fully erect again. Barely lucid, he stared down at his penis pointing straight back at his face.

"Nooooo," he half-moaned weakly at his horniness. Arousal hit him again like a brick wall and he watched his penis spray cum right in his face. Wave after wave; rope after rope of cum was ejaculated onto him. He felt his mouth open and catch his cum as he moaned long and loud. His last thought before blacking out was how good his cum tasted.