Panty Raid

Story Info
She wears her new lacy panties for her Sir.
2.4k words
4.26
16.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived to their loft a little earlier than he did. He often worked later than she. She kicked off her heels next to the sofa, and poured herself a glass of light white wine. She was standing at the kitchen island, rifling through the mail when he came through the front door.

It had been a rather frustrating day at work for him. Managing his team on a complex new project, with a couple of key players who seemed to be underperforming. He could feel the tension in his shoulders as he turned the key. He was looking forward to a nice dinner with his girl. And then some hard, raw fucking until he couldn't cum any more.

He saw her there in the kitchen, his sex kitten, his slutty angel. God he loved that fucking body of hers. So succulent. She was short and curvy, with enough meat on her to hold on to, when he was pounding her senseless. She could wiggle that ass & his cock would stand at attention every fucking time.

Tonight she was dressed in a short black pencil skirt, and a soft ivory cowl neck silk blouse. Classy. Her long dark hair was curled just enough, and her makeup was beautiful, even at the end of the work day. He loved seeing her this way. But more so, he loved seeing her ruined for him. Utterly, completely ruined. Mascara dripping down her face, as she choked on his thick cock; lipstick smeared when he rubbed his dick over her closed lips until his precum coated them. He knew that drove her crazy.

She loved to taste his precum, to lap at it with her kitten tongue. Often he refused her, and instead teased her while she whimpered, that silky slick substance just beyond her reach. He could see in her face how hungry she became. Right now though, it was he who was hungry.

"Hello my dear," he said, as he strode purposefully toward her, and scooped her into his arms. She smiled and giggled a little as he kissed her deep and long. That tongue of his. It made her head feel light and her knees go weak.

As he kissed her, he reached down & pulled up the hem of her skirt with both hands, cupping her ample ass cheeks with both hands. He was wasting no time. Then, suddenly, he stopped. Stopped kissing, stopped touching, and pulled back with a frown.

"What's wrong Sir? You don't like them?" She was speaking about her new lacy panties that she had bought. They made her feel pretty & sexy, and she thought they made her ass look pretty good too.

"What have I told you about wearing panties?"

"That you want me naked & ready for you when we're together."

"Are we together?"

"Yes Sir, but I wasn't expecting you home this early. I hadn't gotten ready yet for dinner!" She cocked her hip to one side & put on a pouty face. 'Damn she was cute'' he thought. But it wasn't working. He had her.

"Bend over the couch." He commanded evenly.

"But Sir, I wasn't disobeying, I-"she pleaded.

He raised an eyebrow. "Do you want a harsher punishment for sass?"

She dropped her head and mumbled "No Sir."

"Good Girl. Now go get me a paddle, and bend over the couch." She walked slowly into their bedroom & selected a leather paddle from the drawer. She knew since he was letting her choose, she wasn't in big trouble. Still, she knew she would be squirming on her stinging derrière at dinner. She brought the paddle to him, presented it to him in both hands, with her head down, and when he took it from her, she walked wordlessly toward the couch.

The couch was the centerpiece to many of their sexual forays. It was sturdy, well built,a smooth, red Italian leather piece of craftsmanship.. When she was bent over the back of it, she had to stand on her toes, but it was the perfect height for him to access her holes and fuck her mercilessly. When he had her bent over that way, he would push her body down, her back stretched long before him. She looked exquisite. Perhaps later he would take her that way. As it were, they had dinner reservations, and he had a naughty idea to tease his little wanton slut throughout the meal.

He pulled her skirt roughly up around her waist, to expose her ivory lace panties. "Mmmmmm. Those are pretty baby. It's a shame you broke the rules & don't get to keep them. Maybe after you've learned your lesson you can have more. But tonight you need a reminder of who owns this." He slowly slipped his hand beneath her panties, careful not to touch her clit directly, but finding her slit already soaked. His little whore let out a soft gasp. He smiled.

He thrust two fingers deep inside, hard, as her eyes got wide and she sucked in her breath. "Who owns this, slut?"

"You do, Sir," she breathed, melting into him.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" He twisted his fingers. Pushed in a third, started pushing up into her with need and heat.

"You do Sir! It's your cunt Sir! I'm yours!" She was holding onto him harder, standing on her toes, trying to accommodate his upward thrusts, gasping at the glorious invasion, when suddenly, dizzyingly, he pulled his fingers from her, leaving her longing. Her face fell. That was part of her punishment. Fuck. She hated when he left her hungry cunt empty & desperate to be filled.

"Bend over." She bent over the back of the couch and gripped the front, knowing her punishment was next.

Cunt dripping, black skirt around her waist, ivory lacy panties framing her beautiful ass, bent over that red leather couch, she was sex on a stick if you asked him. He was rock hard, straining at his trousers. She heard the whoosh of air before the slap of black leather on her white lobe of flesh.

Fuckkkk! That hurt!! She white knuckle gripped the bottom of the couch as she counted out loud, "One Sir!" Her ass was stinging. She knew he was just warming up. He knew just how to spank her. How to make her nerves pop and spark and ignite. WHACK!! "Two Sir!" WHACK!! "Three Sir!" She was panting now. He wasn't spanking her hard, but hard enough to sting. And certainly hard enough to make her pussy even hotter and wetter.

He liked seeing her ass jiggle after he paddled her. The little faint pink glow starting to get brighter. Those lacy, cheeky underwear sure were fucking sexy, but they were getting in the way of the task at hand. He slid his hands smoothly along both cheeks of her ass. He pressed his hard, throbbing cock against her upturned backside and she wiggled against him. His cock jumped at the friction. He knew she thought her punishment was going to come quickly to a close. Silly girl. He was having fun.

Suddenly, without warning, he grabbed both sides of her panties and stretched them until they ripped. The feeling on her skin was a bit like a rope burn. A mark would be left on her hips to remind her of her mistake. He brought the tattered panties to his face & smelled them. He loved the smell of his kitten in heat. He walked around the couch, and crouched before her, stuffing the lacy shreds in her face for her to smell her own desire as well. She gave him a dark smile from below her lashes. She was so turned on & ready to play. He was happy to oblige her.

He stuffed the panties in his back pocket, and knelt down before his gorgeous whore. She eagerly reached to release his cock from his pants, and started rubbing him. Bent over the couch as she was, and with him at a downward angle, she had to balance herself a little on the back of the couch, but most of her forward weight was on her elbows. He always liked keeping her off balance.

He wrapped his hands in her thick, shiny dark hair, and bent down to kiss her. That mouth of hers was ravenous. He could tell she needed to be fucked. She was dying for him. He loved how she never held back. She was always openly laid bare as his for the taking, begging for more. He broke the kiss & guided her head down as he dropped to his knees and thrust his steely hard cock toward her lips.

"Mmmm," she mewled. She loved sucking him off. She loved that power. The way he held her head as he got closer and closer to cumming. She loved teasing him with her fingers, her licks. She loved smelling his heady scent of manly desire. Seeing the skin of his sac take on a life of his own as his balls drew up to spurt his semen down her cum guzzling throat.

Sucking his cock was one of the joys of their life together, and she was feeling it now, a little tipsy from that quick glass of wine, her still glowing ass, her precarious off-kilter position, and her rushing hormones. She was So. Fucking. Hot. For. Him. She wanted to suck him dry.

He let her play with him and lick his shaft, kissing and nibbling at him for a few minutes while he unhooked and removed her bra from underneath her shirt. It matched her panties, he noted. What a shame. Oh well. He pinched her nipples through the thin ivory silk, bringing them to stiff little nubs. He twisted and pulled at her nipples, knowing the pain only spurred her excitement. Her mouth was working wonders on his hard on.

Once she started sucking his cock in earnest though, his hands traveled back to her hair, and he pulled it away from her face with both hands. He laced his fingers at the back of her head and pushed her face down on his cock, forcing it past her gag reflex. He could feel her throat closing on the tip. Such a fucking amazing sensation. He heard her gagging. Felt her pulling back. Just one more second...he held it there...savored the power, the heady sensation... and only then he let her pull back for air.

She had tears in her eyes. She was breathing hard. Trying to catch her breath quickly because she knew he wasn't done. He loved her like this. He loved her makeup ruined, drool running down her face. She could feel him pulling her closer, she wasn't ready yet. She panicked a little. 'Breathe' she told herself. She wanted to be his fucktoy. She loved being the one who made him cum like no other. 'Just breathe.'

He fucked her face. Some shallower strokes, some harder, deeper strokes to make her gag. He needed that. He needed to own her, to push her just beyond her limits. Her helplessness and the moment of involuntary spasm as she gagged nearly brought him to the edge. He let her breathe each time, she needed to trust him. But he couldn't get enough of fucking that throat. And then,when he knew he was close, he pulled out of her, pulled her ruined face up so he could see just how beautiful he had made his filthy whore, and when he looked at that luscious mouth drooling, and her eyes crying dark tears, he shoved his cock in with a few hard thrusts & spurted a huge load of cum down her throat. She always took his cum like a champ. She said she loved how he tasted. She must, by the way she sucked his thick dick all the time.

He looked down at her, laying down on the sofa, her ass in the air, her face a little dazed, her body looking spent. She looked so hot. They had to go soon though, so he needed her up & ready.

He picked up the paddle from the side table, and smacked her ass again. "OWWWW!" She yelled in indignant surprise. She hadn't been ready for that! Again, he was keeping her on her toes.

"What was that, my slut?"

"I'm sorry Sir. I just wasn't ready for it. I thought punishment was over."

"Punishment is over when I say it's over. Now, you will count off your strikes, and you will get an extra one for sass."

She pouted, but wisely kept her mouth shut. She once again braced herself for the paddle. WHACK!! "Five Sir!"

"No. That's four, the last didn't count because you didn't count and you were sassy."

'Sassy my ass! That was a damned trick' she thought to herself. But she knew better than to say anything at all. The rules were his, and could change if he wanted them to.

WHACK!! This one was harder than the last one! "FIVE Sir!!"

'Dear God please don't let him go to ten. She was so fucking horny. He was already hitting her harder than usual. They had to go out tonight & she was worried about sitting on her sore ass. Please let that be the last one. Pleeeeease!!'

WHACK!! THE HARDEST YET!! She was breathing hard & holding back tears. "SIX SIR!!"

"That last one was for being sassy," he said.

She slumped in pure relief. The spanking was over. Thank god.

"There's one more thing though, my pretty sex angel. I think you need to remember your lesson about my preference for panties, no matter how much they may complement your gorgeous ass. You WILL be wearing these panties tonight, ALL night, while we are out. And I expect them to be soaked when we get home."

"But Sir, you ruined them!"

"Well then, we'll have to be creative then won't we?" He handed the panties to her from his back pocket. "You may go get cleaned up for dinner. You will not be wearing a bra this evening. And you will be wearing your panties stuffed inside that hot, tight little cunt of yours. To remind you all night long of your transgression. Make sure to stuff them as tight as you can. They will soak up your moisture as I play with you under the table. We wouldn't want any peeking out now would we?"

Her face blushed a deep shade of red as he led her to the bedroom for both of them to get ready for dinner. It promised to be a very interesting evening indeed.