Panty Shopping for JJ

Story Info
First time panty shopping for my lover.
787 words
3.63
34k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjvixen
jjvixen
1 Followers

There is nothing like the feeling of reconnecting with a childhood friend. The best part of childhood friends is sometimes there are hidden feelings. To my surprise several months ago JJ found me on a bdsm/fetish website. Besides finding out JJ always had a thing for me when we were growing up I found out he has a panty fetish.

In reaching out to him again recently, I have found that I am enjoying his love for silky bikinis. I don't think he likes that I prefer to wear thong or cheeky style. Though I find him reaching down the front of my pants, instead the back, so he can feel my panty. The other day when I was on my lunch break I found myself looking at panties for JJ. Not only was I looking at them I was taking pictures and sending them to him and getting his feedback.

That night after work I decided to go shopping, well it was more like 8:30 pm and most of the stores I was going to close at 10 pm. I knew JJ was at work so as I was finding some I was once again taking pictures and sending them to him. Call it random, but I am going to call it fate, as I was driving thru town he drove in front of me thru an intersection. I followed, and so glad I did. I was able to steal a quick moment with him and showed him what I had already purchased.

Good thing I wasn't done shopping as I so bought him the wrong style. What I thought would look good on him and his nice firm ass was some boy short panties, he does not like them. At that moment I realized shopping for JJ was going to be harder than shopping for myself. I continued on my panty shopping trip and found some that were to his liking.

As fate would have it JJ was still at work and I wanted to show him the panties I had purchased for him. When I pulled in by his work he came over to my car I showed him the 5 gems I had for him. Then he told me to lock my car up and follow him, I did, not know what was in store for me.

I followed JJ into his work and he took me into the restroom where he proceeded to pin me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine as his tongue danced around in my mouth and his hand found its way under my shirt, and into my bra. I love when he sucks on my tits and plays with my nipples. We continued to kiss some more then and I worked my way down.

I had his cock in my hand and knew there was a better place for it. As I was in front of JJ I started to suck his cock like I have never sucked it before. I took it nice and deep in my throat until I started to gag a little. JJ told me to suck his balls and I obliged him with the feeling of his balls in my mouth. My hands found their way up his shirt and I started to pinch his nipples as I know he enjoys it greatly.

While I was pinching them JJ started to fuck my face and got in a nice rhythm as he thrust his cock deep into my throat. JJ was super sweet as I was sucking his cock nice and deep, he tried not to make me gag or choke. This was the first full on blow job since JJ and I found each other again after all these years. In fact it was the first complete blow job I had given him.

I think I am more excited for him to try on his new panties in front of me than he is to wear them for me. As far as I know this is the first guy I have been involved with that has had a panty fetish. I am finding it quite exciting to learn about this fetish thru JJ.

I hope he is happy with the other choices I made with a second purchase of panties for him that he has not seen yet. I hope the matching thong and bikini isn't too much for him to handle, as I thought it would be hot. I am planning on taking pictures of him as he models for me, only if I can contain myself. I am planning on making him feel special and giving him the things he wants to feel and share with someone.

jjvixen
jjvixen
1 Followers