Panty Shopping with Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdp68
pdp68
130 Followers

"You're kidding?! More! I've got to know more! How'd that come about?" I pursued as I quickly pulled the car to a stop in the parking lot of a vacant grocery store. I could hardly believe my ears, and I didn't want to miss a thing.

"Whoa, hold on there, little fella! Don't get us killed, it's not that big of a deal," Penny teased.

I put the car in park, raised the steering wheel, and turned slightly to face her which also allowed some room for my dick to expand. "Come on, details! Details, please!"

"Well," she said feigning an attempt at being nonchalant, "One Friday night when I stayed over at her house, her parents were out, and we stole some of their rum and made ourselves rum and cokes."

Penny then turned slightly to face me, her nipples at full-attention, "We watched a fairly romantic movie, drinking the whole time. By the end, we were both pretty well on our way to being drunk when Deb made a comment about not having much practice kissing boys. After a few minutes of chit-chat on the topic, I told her she could practice on me if she liked. At first she didn't want to, because it wouldn't be the same. Well quickly I worked up the courage, and leaned into her and kissed her full on the lips, which caught her off guard at first. The next thing I knew, she was responding, and soon we were practicing French kissing with each other."

As I listened to Penny detail the softness and sensuality of kissing another girl, and how her mind and body reacted in such a sexual way. I sat, mouth agape, listening in awe. Absentmindedly, my left hand had found its way down to my swollen member, and I was gently squeezing it through my shorts. I noticed Penny's right hand was gliding back-and-forth along her smooth thigh, nearly caressing it, as she recalled the details of the encounter. Her face and neck appeared to be flushed, and I swear her nipples looked as though they were going to poke through the material that strained to keep them covered.

Feeling bold, I took my hand from my prick, and extended it to meet with her straining bud. Penny didn't as much as flinch. As my fingers reached it, I gently began to strum and caress it through the thin material, occasionally using my thumb alternating with the backs of my fingers.

"Then what?" almost got caught in my throat, dry from my heavy breathing as I continued my assault on her nipple.

"Well," she said hoarsely "We kinda went from there. Practicing on one another."

"I'd love to hear the details."

"I see that," she said as she leaned forward, providing me better access to her perky tit as she reached for my rock hard cock in one smooth motion.

"Like what?" again she teased while squeezing and rubbing my throbbing member through the confines of my shorts and panties. "You want to hear about the first time I felt her titties?"

"Oh yes," I fairly panted as I increased the aggression of my groping of her tit.

"Well," she said "a few weeks later, we found ourselves in almost the same circumstance, but this time, I think we both had the same thing in mind." With that, she reached down with her other hand, and pulled down the waist band of my shorts and her panties, allowing my cock to spring free. She grasped the shaft, just squeezing the girth, and the feeling of her hand on my straining cock made my heart race faster.

I took that cue and quickly lifted the hem of her tank-top to above her tits, leaving them exposed for my admiration and attention. Now with both hands, I squeezed her firm breasts and teased the crinkled flesh of her hard nipples. In part, I wanted to see if I could make her cum just from playing with her tits.

Penny described the scene, half panting, half moaning, "It didn't take long for us to end up in the dark, on the couch in their living room, with just the light of the television too see by. We began kissing softly, eventually growing more urgent, in a deep French kiss. Before I knew what I was doing, I had slid my hand up and I was squeezing my own tit, twisting my nipple between my thumb and fore finger through my t-shirt. My pussy was on fire, and I could feel my panties getting damp. Maybe more damp than they'd ever been before. Then I realized I wanted to, no, I needed to feel her tit to see if she was as aroused as I was."

My right hand strayed south from her breast, caressing her skin, working my way to the material that covered the panties which covered her pretty pussy. They were warm and slightly damp. I used the knuckle of my index finger to firmly press the material into her heat, against her soft folds. Soon I was working my knuckle in a circular motion, and Penny was gently rotating her hips in kind, trying to maximize the pressure I was creating.

Penny's breathing was getting heavier as she continued, "It wasn't long before we were lying in each other's arms, kissing like long time lovers, our legs intertwined. I was caressing her sexy titties through her shirt, as she slowly humped my thigh which was pressed into the crotch of her shorts. She felt so warm between her thighs, and her titties seemed so firm, I couldn't believe I was touching another girl like this, let alone loving it so much. It seemed so natural. At first, Deb seemed more hesitant than I was, somehow unaware that my pussy ached, and needed to be touched. So, I decided to help her along. I took her hand that had been tentatively caressing my side, and I guided it to my wanting titty, and held her hand, showing her that it was o.k., that I craved her touch. This really seemed to set her off, and she really began to get into it. As she squeezed my titty, she broke our kiss, and with her eyes closed threw her head back, moaning softly with her eyes closed."

Penny's eyes were filled with lust as she continued "Then suddenly, her urgent humping of my thigh stopped, her legs clamped down, and I felt warm moisture saturate the crotch of her shorts as sobs and whimpers escaped her mouth. Deb was cumming, and cumming hard. She seemed to convulse for a full minute before the leg-lock began to subside. I couldn't have been more proud of myself for getting her to cum, and I began kissing her neck softly, telling her how fucking powerful, and incredible I thought her orgasm was. We hadn't removed a single piece of clothing."

Pre-cum was oozing from the tip of my cock, and Penny looked down at it with a fire in her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips, my tongue twisting and wrestling with hers in a passion I'd never experienced before.

"Get your shorts off," Penny commanded as she broke our kiss, simultaneously straightening herself and sliding her thumbs beneath the waistband of her shorts and panties. In one quick motion, she was naked from the chest down, and the car hand come to smell of her wonderful musk.

I did as I was told, yanking my shorts and panties down to my ankles, awaiting what would happen next.

As Penny swung her leg over to straddle my lap, she asked, "Why didn't you fuck me when I was eating Lyn's pussy in the dressing room?"

Her soft pussy lips pressed against my raging hard-on, immediately smearing her juices on the shaft, as she gently began to rub her clit against me.

"I was too amazed at what I was seeing to think of the possibilities in front of me." I replied.

"You're an idiot," she laughed.

"I thought we established that long ago," I smirked.

Penny whispered, "you wanna hear more about Deb and I?"

"Please," I begged breathlessly.

Penny rose up, and a sticky wet sound signaled the disconnection of her pussy from my cock. My senses were spinning as she reached down to direct my cock to her warm, wanting cunt, easing herself down until just the tip of my penis touched her hole. With her other hand she spread her pussy lips as she let her body weight descend upon my pole, easing my fat dick into herself, one exquisite inch at a time. With her eyes closed, I eased my seat back so she'd have easier access, and it wasn't long before she'd completely impaled herself upon my throbbing member. We were as one. I felt her pussy clench around my cock, squeezing and relaxing, until she finally came to rest, getting used to the size of my dick deep within her. To this day, I have never felt anything quite as perfect, either sexually or non-sexually.

Her eyes opened and immediately caught my gaze. We looked into each other's eyes, and she hissed, "Yessssss, that's what I needed. My cunt has never felt so full, god you feel sooooo good! You like having your big cock in your sister's little cunt?"

"Oh yes, my nasty big sister, sitting on my fat dick I love it!"

"Well little brother," she resumed as her hips began to gyrate against my thrusting cock, "it didn't take long before Debbie and I were experimenting with one another in all kinds of ways, kissing as we held each other's naked bodies so closely, our titties and pussies rubbing together."

Her story telling was slow, deliberate, and seductive as I thrust my meat into her pussy, I couldn't tell if she was reliving the details for her benefit or for mine. "We'd caress each other until we couldn't stand it anymore. She would finger my hungry pussy and I'd finger hers," she panted, "Then I'd suck her big, beautiful tits, and she'd lick my cunt, or vice-versa."

I couldn't believe I was fucking my sister, listening to her tell me graphic details of her lesbian affair with her best-friend Debbie. At that point, I was glad I'd already cum twice that day, for fear of the moment getting away too quickly.

My hands kneaded her firm ass cheeks, and it wasn't long until I snaked my index finger along her sweaty ass crack, down to her puckered asshole. I teased and caressed the wrinkled bud, pressing the tip of my finger at the entrance.

Her breathing was ragged, and we'd met in a perfect rhythm of my cock working her pussy like a well-oiled piston as my index finger invaded her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she cried with her eyes closed, head thrown to the side of mine. Her mind was now solely focused on the intense sensation of her pussy gliding up and down on my cock.

Here we were, brother and sister locked in the most intimate of exchanges, in the front seat of our car in broad daylight, in the vacant parking lot of an empty grocery store. My how I wish I could have stopped time, right then and there but unfortunately, I could feel the cum beginning to boil in my balls.

"Oh fuck yeah! You like that, don't you, sis? You like fucking my big cock, you like fucking your nasty little brother, don't you?

"Mmmmmm yesssssss! Please fill my cunt with your spunk, little brother, 'cause I'm about to cum all over your fat dick! Nuhhhh, uhhhhhhh.

I pressed my finger all the way into her ass, and as I gently wiggled it back and forth, I could feel my dick sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane between the two. It was incredible, and I was concentrating on not cumming until she did.

Suddenly her ass clenched around my finger, and her pussy clamped down on my cock, and I felt her thighs begin to shudder against mine as she buried her face into my chest.

"Huhhhhhhhhhhh, goddddddd! she cried as her orgasm swept over her. Two more thrusts into her quivering cunt, and my balls boiled over, my cock erupting its cum into her sweet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I grunted as I emptied my load into her pulsating womb. In moments I felt the warm liquid running over my balls between my legs, and down to my asshole.

We lay together without moving, each of us trying to calm down and catch our breath.

After several minutes, I gently eased my finger from her tender asshole, feeling it gently return to the soft pucker I'd found. My cock deflated, and with each moment I could feel more cum running over my dick and balls. Her hardened nipples softened, but her firm tits continued to push into my chest. The sensation was incredibly erotic as I held Penny close to my heaving chest. She raised her head, and we kissed the most sensual kiss I've ever known.

"Wow," I sighed as we broke our embrace.

On a dare from Penny, we drove home the rest of the way without cleaning up, and without putting on our underwear or shorts, just for the thrill of it.

"Wow" indeed.

pdp68
pdp68
130 Followers
12