Pantyhose Rapist Gets His Start Pt. 01

Story Info
Pantyhose rapist takes his teacher/friend's mom.
3.5k words
4.13
123.7k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skygod600
skygod600
48 Followers

My first story, would like some feedback.

*****

I don't know when it started but I always had a thing for women in pantyhose. Something about how they made the legs look on a woman. I've also heard women say that pantyhose is a good way to keep from getting raped, in my case, it's what made them attractive to me. A little about myself: I'm 6'4", 225 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, and very athletic. My first rape started when I was a senior in high school. I had just turned 18, being a star athlete in school, I had tapped most of the girls in the school. It was a small school, so I had made my rounds a couple of time and was kind of bored with them. What I really wanted was our high school science teacher, Ms. Zane Bartoni. She was 5'3", shoulder length brunette hair, 34C tits, and a cute face. What really got my attention was her legs and ass. Wow! What made it better was that she wore above the knee, tight skirts most of the time and pantyhose, when she wore pants she still wore pantyhose and heels. She was every guys fantasy, we would talk in the locker room how we wanted to fuck the hell out of her. So many times she would bend over or we would get a cell phone pic up her skirt while in class, I would have to go to the restroom and rub one out.

I had tried to feel her out on if she would sleep with me. I had plenty of access to her, as my best friend was her son (Jake), who was a couple of months older than me. We both had her as a teacher. I had been at her house many times growing up, and tried to make a move on her, but she always laughed it off.

I walked in Friday morning, and she was there in the hallway talking to some of the other teachers. Damn, she looked good. Bright green blouse, navy skirt and heels, and suntan pantyhose. Her skirt was just a little tighter than normal, which really showed off that magnificent ass. I wanted to fuck her right there in front of everyone. I had to get a piece of that, and all day I thought about how I would make that happen. I knew I couldn't get it the regular way so I figured I would have to take it. I spent the whole day thinking about how I was going to do that.

Luck was on my side, I asked Jake what he was doing this weekend, and he mentioned he was going to some baseball camp. I would have been going to that camp normally but I wasn't playing baseball this year because I was focusing on basketball for college. Awesome, I thought. That meant coach Wender was going to be out too, since he was our baseball coach. Coach Wender was Ms. Bartoni's boyfriend.

"So Jake, when are you guys going to the camp?"

"We're leaving straight from school, after classes."

I snuck out of my last class for the day and drove home. I had made my decision that I was going to break into Ms. Bartoni's house (really I was going to let myself in, as I knew where the spare key was, I had used it many times) and have my way with my fantasy woman.

I got home and grabbed a few things I would need, stuffed them into my duffle bag and walked the 4 blocks to Ms. Bartoni's house. I walked to the back of the house, stuck my hand under the porch, grabbed the key and let myself in. I made a walkthrough of the house, and then into her bedroom. I rummaged around her dresser drawers looking through all her lingerie. It was quite a collection, and my personal favorite, over 50 pairs of pantyhose and stockings of various colors. I grabbed a few stockings and put them in my shorts pockets.

I had packed a few cameras to record this, so I pulled them out of the bag and started setting them up where they were hidden. I also had packed an unloaded gun and put that in the back of my pants. I waited around for an hour and then saw Ms. Bartoni pull up in her mini-van. I ducked into the closet. I had the hardest erection I had ever had as I waited in anticipation. I pulled the ski mask I had over my head. I had cut out the mouth part.

I heard the sound of her heels clack on the floor as she made her way down the hallway. She walks into the room and goes to her dresser, looking at some not left by Coach Wender, while playing with one of her earrings. I snuck out of the closet, slowly until I was kneeling on the floor right behind her.

There inches away from me were the finest legs encased in pantyhose that I had ever seen. I could smell her perfume, which was intoxicating. I wanted to just grab her legs and start licking them, but there would be time for that. I slowly move my hand between her legs, being careful not to touch them, while looking up to make sure she wasn't turning around. My hand was finally a couple of inches from that hosed pussy that I wanted so bad.

After a brief pause to take in what was going to happen, I grabbed the bitch's pussy.

She let out a scream, turning around "WHAT THE . . .WHO ARE. . ." she screamed, not able to finish her sentence.

I tried to probe a couple of fingers through her pantyhose into her pussy but her panties stopped me. With that, I rose up, making sure to grind my engorged crotch up her leg. I clamped one hand over Zane's mouth and then I removed the other hand from her crotch and pinned her arms against her chest. With that, I flung my body onto her bed, wrestling her some, mostly letting her body grind against my ever expanding cock.

After getting control of her I pulled out some of the stockings I took from her dresser and one by one, started tying her hands and feet to the bed. I wasn't too worried about her screaming, although the house was in town, the neighbors weren't that close.

I started stripping off my clothing, laying the gun off to the side of the bed on the night stand. Ms. Bartoni, knew what was going to happen, but I wanted to make sure she knew for sure.

"Listen, Lady! I'm going to fuck you, I've wanted to do this for years!"

I jump back on the bed with her, laying on top of her. She's still fighting, crying, and all she could say was why. Her rustling around felt great on my dick, as those hosed thighs rubbed against it. I start to kiss her, but she kept moving her head back and forth, that was fine, as it opened up her neck for my kisses. I finally moved to those luscious legs of hers. Starting at her toes, I worked my hands up her legs slowly, I could feel the nylon move slightly as I moved my hands up her legs. Finally, I got to her skirt hem. "Time to see what we got under here."

I pushed up her skirt to her waist. "Oh my, my favorite, control top hose." I love a woman in control top pantyhose, it really makes her butt look better in my opinion. "Nice blue panties under there teach!" I move back to kissing her hosed legs, starting to work myself to her pussy. When I get to her pussy I start slowly licking circles around the gusset area of her hose, and massaging her clit with my fingers. I continued to do this for a few minutes and then jumped off the bed and went back to her feet. This time, I started rubbing my dick on her hosed feet. I bet getting a hosed footjob from this slut would feel great, but now wasn't the time. I continue to move my dick up her legs, until I get to her pussy, then I poke my dick into the gusset of her hose. "Oh there'll be plenty of time for this beautiful." I wink at her, which she could see through the mask. She started to thrash around, asking why this was happening.

"Okay sweetheart, time to make you very very happy." I pulled up the waistband of her hose, and then her panties. I tugged at her panties until they started to rip. Once ripped, I threw them to the side, and released her hose. I stuck my head into that amazing pantyhosed crotch and started licking and massaging that clit. I continued to do this for 10 minutes, until I started hearing her whimper and moan, then her hips starting bucking.

"NO!! I can't being doing this!! AHHHH!! NOOOO!! Wh. . I. . CAN'T . . .OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOO!"

Her hips are thrusting to get my face as close to her orgasming pussy. This woman just had an over the top orgasm.

"Well babe, I'm glad you liked my tongue. Now that I've made you satisfied, it's time you do the same for me."

I push her thighs out just a bit, and tear a tiny hole by the gusset of her pantyhose. I think put the tip of my dick her pussy's entrance.

"Why are you doing this? Take my money! I won't say anything, just don't rape me. I'll give you a blowjob instead. Just don't rape me in the vagina. Please!! I won't tell anyone." Ms. Bartoni pleaded.

"Listen lady, you could have all the money in the world and it wouldn't be enough not to fuck this beautiful pussy. "

With that, I started to push in. "Damn, you're tight. Does your boy friend not fuck you?" I was struggling to push all 8 inches into her, even after she had been lubed up from her orgasm. "I have to say I like the little landing strip you got, either boy friend has a small dick or you haven't been fucked for awhile. It it's the latter, then props to you for keeping it clean down here."

I finally got a few pumps in where I could glide in and out. I knew I wouldn't last long this round. Those hosed thighs rubbing against me, my balls hitting her pantyhose, this was complete ecstasy for me. After a few more pumps, I could feel the build up and the need to release.

"Hope you like lots of sperm!"

"No, don't cum in m. . . . "

"Oh shit, of fuck yeah. Take my fucking sperm slut. Take me! Yeah take it bitch!"

I collapsed on top of her, sperm leaking out, and her crying. I laid there a couple of minutes, and her perfume started the fire in my loins again.

"You got what you wanted, now leave me alone."

"Not so fast sweetie. I'm ready to go again. If you're good after this round I will leave you alone."

I pulled out of her, my dick starting to get hard again.

"Okay, sweetie, I'm going to untie one leg and one hand. You try anything and I'll use that gun on the night stand, understand?"

With a soft whimper, she nodded her head in agreement.

I flip her over and pull her ass up, so she's on all fours. The control top pantyhose really makes her ass look good. I enter into her pussy, my hands rubbing those hosed ass cheeks and thighs. Pistoning in and out in a nice rhythm. Ms. Bartoni, is just taking it, thinking she only needs to make it through this and then her nightmare is over. She didn't know, I knew, I had a whole weekend with her. I was going to humiliate her to no ends.

I'm doing my thing when I look out the window and see a grey jeep pull up. Hum, that was Jake's (her son) jeep. I knew that but didn't want her to know.

"Who drives a grey jeep?"

She just starts crying. I grab her by the hair and bend down, "Who the fuck is it?"

"It's my son" as she starts to cry more.

I continue to fuck her pussy doggy style, but I grab the gun and point it at her head.

"If you do anything stupid, I'll blow your brains out or maybe your son's. Got it?"

She nodded.

I continued to pump her, I hear the front door open.

"Hey, Mom! I came back early from camp."

I hear him walk down the hallway. I still have to gun pointed at his mom's head.

"Hey Mom, where are . . .What the fuck?!"

"Don't do anything stupid Junior, or Momma's head gets splattered. You stand right there. Tell him Momma"

"Do what he says honey, it's okay!"

I continue fucking Ms. Bartoni from behind, watching her son watch me.

"Oh yeah. . . look at that, your mom is really liking having some dick in her. I bet you jerk off thinking about fucking your own mom. Oh shit. . . damn bitch. . . I'm going to cum again. Hope this get's you pregnant!"

"Nooooooo!"

A few more thrusts and I sprayed another load in her pussy. She collapses on the bed while I let my dick soften. After a few minutes I pull out. I untie the stockings restraining Ms. Bartoni.

"Okay sweetie. Go grab some of your stockings and tie up Junior over there to that chair in the corner. You better tie him up well and not do anything dumb or I'll shoot both of you."

She gets off the bed and opens up her dresser drawer and grabs several stockings. Her son sits in the chair and she ties his arms together and then to the chair. Then she ties his legs together and then to the chair.

"Good job sweetie. Now to tie you back up."

I tie her back to the bed. I rub my hand up her right leg and then give her crotch a good grope. I walk over to her son as he struggles and check how well tied he was. I grab a few more stockings and tie him up a bit better.

I lay down next to his mom and start opening up her blouse.

"Nice blue bra, matching your bra and panties? What a slut."

I unclasp her bra and throw it towards her son. I start sucking on those nice perky tits. Her son is watching me intently. I straddle her chest and push her tits together and start to tit fuck her. She in shock as her son is now watching her humiliation.

"Damn Junior, you mom has some damn good tits. You should have raped your mom, I would have if I were you."

Tears start to stream down her face. I pull my dick from her tits and start rubbing it on her face. With the tears and my cock her makeup is getting smudged.

"Awe. . . you makeup is ruined. Oh well. . . we're going to get you all prettied up again. Hey look, Junior has a boner. Your son is getting horny watching you get raped. I'm going to untie you and you're going to get freshened up. I want your bedroom makeup on too."

I untie her and push her towards the bathroom.

Pointing the gun at her son, "get in there and clean yourself up. You need to be completely naked when you're done."

I could watch both her son and Ms. Bartoni has she striped and reapplied her makeup. She walks back in the room naked. I had pulled all her pantyhose out and had it on the floor.

"Hey Junior, what kind of pantyhose do you want your mommy to wear?"

"Fuck you bastard."

"Hey you're the one with the woody. Tell me, or I'm going to shove this gun up her cunt and fire a few rounds."

"The black ones."

"Well your mom has quite the selection. Dark or light black? Control top or sheer?"

"You're a bastard."

"You're right, but I'm the bastard with the gun, so make a decision."

"Dark black, control top."

I grab those, then I grab a pair of white control top hose. I throw the white ones at her.

"Put these on, and be all sexy and shit. Put your black heels on, then you're going to give me a lap dance."

"Please don't do this, not in front of my son."

"You're going to do it or Junior might get a bullet to the groin."

She grabs the white hose and starts to put her right leg in and then her left leg.

"Nothing better than watching a woman put on nylons."

She pulls up the hose and makes sure they are well adjusted. She steps into her heels and walks over to me as I'm sitting on the bed. I place my hands on her hips and move them slowly to her ass.

"Now perform bitch, get me hard, and put on a good show for Junior!"

Ms. Bartoni turned around and put her hosed ass into my crotch and started wiggling it. My dick definitely noticed the silky pantyhose touching it. My hands were exploring those silky legs and those firm tits. Her hair flipped to one side, exposing her neck. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. I started kissing from her shoulder up to her ear and back down. I was getting quite aroused and needed a break from direct stimulation.

Whispering into her ear, "You're going beg me to suck your pussy. Your son's life depends on it. You better be convincing."

She sat there for a few seconds not knowing what to do.

Still whispering, "Get begging sweetheart!"

"Please eat my pussy, I'm so horny!"

With that, I threw her down on the bed. I pulled her to the edge to make easy access to that hosed pussy and where her son had a good view. I worked my hands up her thighs while slowly kissing her inner thighs. Then I started probing and licking her pussy through the gusset of her hose. Rubbing her labia with my fingers. I did this for several minutes, when I heard what I thought was her moaning. That made me going into beast mode eating her pussy. Her hips were starting to lift and she was getting close. I stopped and climbed on top of her. She had to think I was getting ready to mount her.

Leaning down to her ear, I whisper "Remember your son's life depends on this, tell me how bad you need to cum and to let me let you finger yourself, and you better make it hot!"

I started sucking on her tits and then gave her to look to let her know to start begging.

"I'm so horny, I need to cum now! If you're not going to get me off, let me finger myself!"

"Sure, slut! Get to finger fucking yourself!"

With that, she reached down and tore a hole in her pantyhose and stuck one finger in. I walked over to Junior, and pushed his chair to the edge of the bed where he was getting a front row view of his mom fingering herself and getting off. She looked at me and I looked over at the gun and went over to grab it. She got back to fingering herself and then stuck another finger in. She was starting to moan and whimper now. She was close to letting loose. Her son was looking intently at her with a good size tent in his pants.

"Oh. . . Oh. . . .yes. . yeeesssss. . . oh my. . . .oh . .. . help. . . me. . . oooooooooooooooooohhh"

Ms. Bartoni's body went limp. I sat there next to her for a couple of minutes. Then whispered in her ear again, "Look there, your son has a boner, now suck his dick. Beg to suck his dick!"

"NOOOOOOOO! I can't do that! He's my son! You've done enough!"

"Do you want a son, because I can't end his life real quick!"

"You're a sick bastard!"

"Just get to pleasing him."

Ms. Bartoni sits up and looks her son in the eyes. "Oh honey, I've made you excited, let me take care of that for you."

She lays down on the bed, he's sitting strapped in the chair at the corner of the bed, and she reaches out her hands and unzips his pants. Junior is just sitting there with his eyes wide open. There was no need for her to try to make him hard, he was in good condition. She lowered her mouth down on his hard cock. It only took a few pumps of her mouth to make him erupt, and that he did. She swallowed it like a pro. He threw his head back and just sat there.

"Okay sweetheart, now get that pantyhose off and put those black ones on Junior picked out. It looks like he's already excited about round two."

to be continued . . .

skygod600
skygod600
48 Followers