Pantyhose Wrestling Redemption?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky, turn over." Sam instructs.

Without a word I comply and Sam does back to her task. She trailing her lips up my legs, with soft sensual kisses. This is even more erotic than before, as now I can see her beautiful face, framed by her long dark hair, as she occasionally looks up and me and smiles angelically. I may not need her to do anything else, I'm already feeling so horny I might just cum before she can get to my crotch! She is now kissing the inside of my nylon sheathed thighs, and I can feel myself making involuntary thrusts of my crotch, trying to get my pussy closer to her mouth.

"Are you ready to sit on my face yet?" Sam asks rhetorically, as the answer to that was very obvious.

"Oh hell yes!" I answer, a little self-conscious at how desperate I sound, but the truth is, it's nothing compared to how desperate I feel.

Sam moves away, and just lies on her back. Not saying a word, just inviting me with her smile.

Wasting no time, I spring into position. Sitting down, manoeuvring for a moment to find her mouth... then oh my god. Gemma had made me feel better than my husband had ever managed but Sam is on a different planet. Wow this girl is freakishly talented.

This is getting mortifying now, another orgasm in super quick time. How the hell Gemma held out so long has gone from impressive to superhuman, now I've been on the receiving end of what Sam can do. I move back, I don't have the coordination to do anything more than move a few inches, so I'm now sitting almost on her throat with my throbbing crotch almost against her chin. I flop forward onto all fours, so I'm bent right over her.

"Sorry, I'll move in a second. As soon as I work out how to move my legs." I say, with a little giggle.

"Don't worry. You can stay there until you want to move forward again." Sam replies provocatively.

"Oh no, that's it. I really am done now. That was the best orgasm I've had in my entire life. So believe me, you've done enough." I assure her. Still sitting high up on her body, but more upright now, so I can see her face.

"Really? Because Gemma's words to me before she left were 'that was awesome but you're still nowhere near Becky's level!', so just imagine what we felt like after an hour of you doing this to us!" Sam expounds.

"Wow, I must be fucking incredible!" I say, attempting ironic self-deprecation. It feels odd that the most flattered I've ever been by a compliment is to be told I give women great oral sex.

"You are, and trust me, if we had beaten you at wrestling tonight, I wouldn't have stopped at two orgasms!" Sam replies defiantly.

"Oh really. I thought there was no sex, just wrestling. Anyway only winners get to cum, so I suppose I should make you do some more work for me!" I say joking, as I slide forward to sit back on her face.

There's no way I can follow through on my frivolous threat but I'll just make suffer under my ass for a few more seconds. Althooough... apparently Sam doesn't see it as a joke, her mouth has already locked onto my pussy again. Ok, I should move before she get too carried away. No, I really should move! Ok maybe! Oh, who am I fucking kidding? This woman is just phenomenal, I'm already flying again. Thirty seconds ago I would have said there was no way I would cum again tonight, now Sam has me riding her face like my life depends on it. I am cumming, oh my god, I'm cumming.

My attempted jest came to an electric climax. This time I am barely even able to hold myself up, so I just allow myself to flop forward and roll away from Sam.

"Sam, you need to go." I say, scarcely able to get the words out. "Really, that's it. I would leave now too but I think I may have to give it 10 minutes for my legs to start working again."

We both giggle, but to demonstrate that I'm serious this time I reach for my abandoned shorts, and redress myself. Albeit in my unsteady state, it's quite a trial of coordination to even put on a pair of shorts.

"Ok, Becky. But I think me and Gemma need to plan better next time, where we do this to you before we wrestle." Sam laughs, having just watched my attempt to dress myself. "I'd even fancy my chances of beating you now. But don't worry, I'm leaving."

I watch Sam walk away, a gorgeous if slightly dishevelled sight. Hang on, what did she mean next time? I'll worry about that later, for now I just need to work out how I'm going to walk in a straight line and drive a car home!

12