Papa and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" I called out in the booming, all business, voice I used for everyone else save my son.

"Sir," Harold the oldest Familiar in my household, and has served as my butler for fifty plus years, called through the door. "Master Erin is four hours late for his party, and I don't want to worry you sir, but we can't find him anywhere in the house and no one has seen him leave."

Erin grinned smugly at the mischief he had caused and wiggled his brows at me. I laughed again at his antics and slapped hard at one of his. He hissed and closed his eyes in ecstasy. Then proceeded to hump my chest and kiss and suck at my throat.

I cleared my throat and replied. "He has been in here with me."

Silence and then, "Will he be joining his party, Sir?"

"No."

More silenced ensued as my son continue to hump me. I swatted his ass again.

"Is that supposed to make me stop?" He asked in a playful whisper.

"You're hopeless." I grinned. Then returned my attention to the servant still lingering outside my door.

"Tell the party goers they are welcome to enjoy the rest of the party, without my son as he is busy getting stuffed full of my cock."

"Ooohhh!" Erin gasped loudly in surprise as I lowered him onto my cock. "Papa!"

Harold coughed.

And I laughed raising him up by the ass and letting him drop back down my length.

"Go now Harold!"

It was Erin's turn to swat my shoulders with a peeved look.

"Don't shout someone else's name when you're fucking me!" he said petulantly.

Again I lifted him almost all the way off and then slammed back into his now sloppy. He stiffened and groaned, but his eyes were watching us in the mirror.

"Ok," I amended licking and sucking at his throat. I proceeded to fuck him with deep probing gentle thrusts, making sure to hit his prostate. "My slut. My bitch. My whore. My eager little cum dump. My devastating beauty. My son. My heart. My love...My adorable Erin Matthias Eirikson..."

"Papa! I'm going to cum." he gasped hurriedly.

I bit his neck then, and got and explosion of his honey sweet blood on my tongue. I felt a sting on my chest, right above where my dead heart was and then I felt the erotic sensation of him sucking from me. Then he was coming. What little cum there was left in him spurted on my belly while his silky snug ass canal convulsed and milked around me.

When I came, with his blood in my mouth and him still sucking mine off my chest, it roiled like a gentle wave through me, and I groaned nearly collapsing with him in my arms, somewhere close, but never quite sated of my desire for him.

I pulled out of him and he made a noise of protest, but was too tired to make a real go of it.

One arm around his waist and my other hand rubbing his back like I used to do to put him to sleep as a child, I carried him to OUR bed, because it WAS ours now, and lay him down gently upon it.

He opened tired eyes and reached for me.

"I'm going to get a warm towel to clean you." I whispered softly to him.

"Mhm mm." He shook 'no' his head half asleep. "I like the feel of your cum in me Papa."

And god help him, if he was not looking so exhausted, I would have rolled him on his back and added more to his ass again.

I got into bed with him and slipped an arm under his head before covering us with the duvet. He snuggled in close and lightly wrapped his hand around my semi hard cock, quickly falling deep into sleep. My cock filled. He would be the death of me...

12