Paparazzi! Ch. 04

Story Info
Female movie stars have sexual needs for a younger man.
1.2k words
4.12
32.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appeared at Madonna's hotel suite promptly at 8pm and rang the buzzer.

The maid that came with the suite opened the door.

"Mr. Freddie," she asked.

"Yes."

"Come in," she said taking a step back while holding the door wide open for my entrance.

"Madam is expecting you and will be with you in a moment. May I offer you a drink?"

"Yes, single malt scotch with just a splash of water."

She reappeared with my drink on a serving tray and disappeared somewhere in the suite. I stood and stepped out onto the balcony that overlooked Commonwealth Avenue, the Public Gardens, the Boston Commons in the distance, and the Esplanade and the Charles River in the opposite direction.

I wondered who Madonna had set me up with and who wanted to meet me. I hoped it wasn't a guy. I'm straight as an arrow. I don't do men.

I didn't have to wait very long to find out. I saw her reflection through the glass and recognized her immediately. It was Geena Davis. Much better looking in person, I've always admired her work and her beauty. She was tall, nearly as tall as me with her heels. Had I not known her age, I never would have thought this woman was over 50. She looked 40.

"Hi," she said flashing me a smile that made me melt, "you must be Freddie. Louise has told me so much about you."

"Louise?"

"Oh, sorry, Madonna. Her real name is Louise Cicconi. No one calls her Madonna, we all call her Lou." There, she gave me that typical Geena Davis laugh. She is the same way in real life as she is in the movies, a bit goofy but I like it in an endearing sort of way.

"And what is your real name," I asked trying to be provocative and sexy while figuring that it was something as equally weird as Louise Cicconi is from Madonna. Immediately, she picked up on my flirting.

She took a step towards me, reached down and cupped my balls through my pants, and leaned her lips closer to my ear, so close that her full lips tickled and her warm breath sent shivers throughout my body. Suddenly, I pictured those full lips wrapped around my cock.

"My real name is Horny Vixen."

"I like it," I said. "That's such a beautiful name, Horny."

It was that uncomfortable moment when I didn't know if I should kiss her or wait until she kissed me. A woman as beautiful, as tall, and who has such star status, as did Sandra Bullock and Cameron Diaz, is a bit intimidating. We both leaned in at the same time and our lips touched, but she pulled away. She was a tease. Okay, I can play that game, too.

I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her so close that I could feel the buttons of her dress impaling my skin. I kissed her and she immediately parted her lips. The electricity of her warm, wet tongue against mine stirred my cock and I so wanted her to reach down again and feel it, but she didn't. I raised my hand from her waist to higher up on her back. She felt so good to hold in my arms. The feel of her body against mine felt like we fit perfectly together. I just knew that she'd be a good fuck. Yet, just as I had a difficult time realizing that I was not only kissing Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, and Madonna but also having sex with them, there I was kissing beautiful, sexy Geena Davis.

Sure she was older than me by a solid fifteen years, but that was the attraction. Just like the others, she was a cougar on the prowl and I was her prey.

We made out like that for a few minutes and I took the liberty to feel her tit. She wasn't wearing a bra and immediately, I felt her nipple pushing against the palm of my hand.

"Maria," she said loud enough to carry through to the next room. "I won't need your services for the remainder of the evening."

She took hold of me by my biceps and squeezed, "Nice," she said pushing me back. She grabbed her purse and handed the maid a hundred.

I followed her to the door and pushed her back against it and we kissed and kissed again.

"Let's get comfortable in the other room," she said. "Do you like champagne?"

"Yes," I said following behind her to the bedroom.

"If you're hungry, there's a tray on the table with shrimp, fruit, nuts, cheese, and crackers."

I picked at the food while pouring two glasses of champagne. I popped a grape in her mouth and followed it with a kiss when I handed her the champagne.

She was an amazing kisser, but she wanted more than kissing. We put our champagne down and fell back on the bed. I couldn't wait to feel her ass and I reached around behind her to cup a cheek. She wasn't wearing panties. I took that as my signal to explore her deeper with my fingers before tasting her with my tongue.

Her legs were so long and smooth and her pussy was shaved. I could not help but think of her with Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise and true to form, she was the same sexual way with me, as she was in that film. My cock was so hard and I couldn't wait to impale her with it. Some of these actors play themselves, I guess, but then I realized how else could they have a sex scene? All they know is how they have sex, how can you play someone else having sex?

I could have been Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise when having sex with Geena Davis. She was the same, absolutely no different. She made me feel like a star. We made love like we had made love a thousand times before. It felt so natural and real and she made me feel that I could possibly have a chance with her, only I remembered she was married, her fourth marriage. Yet, here she was in the hotel suite fucking me.

I wondered why she was there with me in that hotel suite, but I didn't care anymore when she paid me the requisite fee of $5,000. Word had gotten around that I charged $5,000 a night for sex. I remembered that Cameron Diaz started that rumor, had set my price for my sexual services to Madonna and she passed that word to Geena. It was different with her and now suddenly, I felt cheap.

What the Hell? It was just sex, sex for money. So what?

"Would you be interested in doing something next week?"

"With you?" I jumped at the chance of being with her again. I never felt like this about a woman before. It was so real and so instant that—"

"No, not with me," she said, "with a friend."

"Yes, sure. Is she coming to Boston?"

"She is." She gave me that million dollar smile again. "I'll have her call you."

"Great."

"So nice to meet you, Freddie. Good-bye."