Paparazzi! Ch. 09

Story Info
Jamie Lee Curtis and I hit it off.
1.4k words
3.96
31.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie Lee escorted Cher and I to her living room to the right of her reception hall.

"Make yourselves comfortable," she said. "What can I get you to drink?"

"After that wild ride," Cher said smiling over at me, "I would love a glass of white wine."

"I kept it under a 100 after that first burst of speed," I said with a chuckle.

"And what can I get you, Freddie?"

"Coffee if you have any made or if not—"

"I have coffee. How do you take it?"

"Black."

"Coming right up."

I couldn't believe I was being waited on by Jamie Lee Curtis. This was bizarre and she appeared normal, just like an average person. She was so unpretentious.

We sat and made ourselves comfortable in the living room and Jamie disappeared in the kitchen. It was a fairly large room with a fireplace, built-in bookcases, pocket doors, and beamed ceilings. All the architectural detail of a Tudor home circa the early 20th century was present including leaded windows and hardwood floors. It was a beautifully decorated with thick carpeting and expensive window treatments that all added to the coziness of the home.

"I'm going to see if Jamie needs help in the kitchen," said Cher. I never imagined movie stars being domesticated enough to even make coffee. I figured, unrealistically, that they had a staff of servants who took care of everything.

I wondered what they were talking about in the kitchen. I figured they were talking about me. I figured Cher was asking her what she thought of me. I listened to hear them talking or whispering, but I didn't hear anything from where I sat in the living room.

Jamie returned with a tray that held a veggie and fruit platter and Cher held a tray with coffee and two cups and her wine. I noticed that Jamie drank her coffee black, too.

"I love coffee, but found out recently that I'm lactose intolerant, which is why I have my coffee black, now," she said sitting on the couch next to Cher and crossing her legs while directing her conversation to Cher. She appeared nervous.

"I know that, Jamie," Cher patted her hand in an attempt to relax her.

I couldn't believe that I was making Jamie Lee nervous.

"I'm lactose intolerant, too," I said, "which is why I take my coffee black, also."

Jamie looked at me and smiled. She relaxed with what I had said and with the help of Cher, we sat and chatted and laughed like old friends.

The buzz from the gate speaker interrupted our good time and Jamie stood to see who was at the gate. Cher peeked out the window, finished the last of her wine, and stood.

I stood too thinking that we were suddenly leaving.

"I'm going to leave you two love birds alone," she said looking at me and then at Jamie making her blush. "I made arrangements with the Ritz for a car and my ride is here."

Jamie buzzed the gate open and a shiny, black Mercedes limousine sat waiting in the driveway.

"Cher thank you for the—"

"Shh, shh," she said putting a finger to my lips and following it with a kiss. She hugged me for one last time and whispered in my ear, "Make her happy. She needs to relax."

Jamie walked her out to her car and returned.

"Well, why don't we finish our coffee," she said motioning me back in the living room. I abandoned my chair for the comfort of the couch. We sat at opposite ends.

Well, this was awkward. Mistakenly, I was expecting Jamie to make the first obvious move. Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, Geena Davis, and Susan Sarandon all knew what they wanted and weren't shy to reach out and grab it. Cher was different. Immediately, I felt comfortable with her and we talked like old friends. It felt weird with Jamie, maybe because she was nervous, but there was too much of a lag with the conversation. I wasn't feeling any vibes from her that told me what my next move was and I didn't want to insult her to make her feel uncomfortable in her own home. I figured maybe she didn't like me and that this was a bust. I figured that she was thinking how to ask me to leave. Yet, then again, I figured that she would just ask me to leave if that is what she wanted.

She switched from coffee to wine. She offered me a glass, but I declined accepting a second cup of coffee. Incase she decided to ask me to leave, which I felt that she would, I didn't want to be driving after drinking any amount of alcohol while behind the wheel of such a conspicuous car as was the Ferrari. She guzzled the first glass of wine and poured herself a second. We sat and made polite conversation until the wine worked its magic to calm her nerves.

"Cher tells me that you are a special person."

"She did?"

She nodded her affirmation while taking another small sip of wine. At least she was making eye contact with me while touching her hair and her body language appeared more relaxed, which was a good sign.

"Yeah, I hit it off with Cher. She's a wonderful person."

"And you didn't with the others, Sandy, Cameron, Lou, Geena, and Susan."

"Yeah, well," not knowing how much she knew about what I did, who I was with previously, and what was expected of me, I was the nervous one now. "Sandra, Cameron, Madonna, and Geena just wanted one thing. Susan," I paused and started laughing, "brought her husband along."

"She did not," she said laughing. "You must have freaked out."

She had a nice laugh and I could feel her relax more now.

"It was a bit weird, especially when she directed all of her attention to him and not me."

"So, what did you do with her?"

"With Susan?"

"Yes," she nodded her head while finishing her second glass of wine and pouring a third.

"She, uhm, wanted me to forcibly strip her." I put my empty coffee cup down and waved her off when she was about to get up to pour me more. "I was reluctant because she was wearing this beautiful outfit and she practically wanted me to rape her. Matter of fact, she slapped me hard across the face when I didn't respond fast enough to her command.

"Really," she said taking a sip of wine and looking back at me. "And then what?"

"Well, when I had her naked and was about to have my way with her, she asked me to leave. I imagine that I was the appetizer for some hot sex between her and hubby."

"Well, different strokes," she said touching her hair again. "I can't imagine someone paying for sex."

It floored me when she said that. Why did she think that I was here? And why am I still here? I thought back to what Cher said about leaving us two love birds alone. Well, this is weird. Maybe, Cher expects me to do Jamie for free after giving me the Ferrari. I don't have a problem with that, only she should have told me. Nonetheless, I wasn't getting the feeling that Jamie was disinterested in having sex with me. Suddenly, I had to use the men's room.

"Where's your bathroom?"

"Oh, right around the corner, past the alcove, and near the front door is a powder room."

I splashed some water on my face wondering what my next move should be if I should just thank her for her hospitality and leave. Only, I felt obligated to Cher. She said to make her happy. I didn't want to approach her if she had no idea that Cher had brought me here to give her sex.

I walked back in the living room and Jamie wasn't there. I sat back down pondering my next move feeling really weird. I waited a few uncomfortable minutes before I got up and walked out to the reception hall.

"Jamie? Where'd you go?"

"I'm up here?"

I walked to the staircase and ascended three steps.

"Jamie?"

I continued up when there was no answer.

"Hello? Where are you?"

The second floor had doors leading to guest bedrooms on both sides of the staircase. The room directly in front of me was the only room with an open door. I decided to go straight and peek inside.

"Jamie?"

As soon as I stepped a few feet in the room, I saw Jamie sitting at a vanity table brushing her hair. She was naked.

To be continued...