Paparazzi Surprise!

Story Info
Paparazzi gets naughty with Demi and Ashton.
2.5k words
4.17
39.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
975 Followers

Tom White was ecstatic, he couldn't believe his luck, right before him coming out of the gym he was stalking was the celebrity he coveted most! Demi had been the object of many a jerk off session in his younger days and even though she had grown older Tom thought she was still sexy as hell. He was now paparazzi and lavished in the opportunities taking photos of stars, especially his favorite, Demi.

She stood 5'5 and was stunning with her dark hair and bright green eyes. The thing Tom liked the best about Demi was she could wear her hair in any fashion and still look fantastic. He found her sexy even with a shaved head, which she had done one time for a movie she was in. That same movie showed the world the incredibly sexy body she sported. Tom used this movie many times when he was stroking his cock. He liked nothing more than putting in that particular DVD and getting out the lube and slowly stroking his member through the whole picture. He would get himself just to the brink of orgasm then stop wanking till he got soft again. Then he would start the process all over again finally climaxing when she gets her prize at the end wearing the classic military white uniform. Tom thought women in uniform were very sexy.

Unlike most paparazzi Tom respected the actors/actresses wishes and tried not to be too overbearing. Being as handsome as he was also didn't hurt his ability to get the shots from the actresses. He was a strapping 6'4 with broad shoulders. He wore his long chestnut brown hair in a ponytail most of the time. He worked out regularly and sported a trim muscular body with an amazing six pack. Even though Tom did "stalk" out places, he never was pushy to the point of being rude and after taking his pictures he always sent them to the stars' agents for final approval. It cost Tom a lot of money but, in the end he wasn't about the money; he did it to be near stardom. Tom had found that being kind, polite and fair also had its perks. Many a time a famous celebrity would invite him to events that other paparazzi would have to go to extreme measures to get shots of.

As Demi left the gym, Tom got out of his car with his camera and approached her. "Hey Demi", he said. "You have time for a quick shot?" He was stunned by the beauty she possessed even though she was dressed in everyday clothes with no makeup.

"Sure Tom, anything for the best paparazzi in the business," she replied.

"Wow," he thought, she thinks I'm the best in the business. His head was spinning because not only did she say he was the best, it was the way she said it. "I must be losing my mind!" Tom pondered. But he was sure her voice was conveying a sultriness that was unmistakable.

"So, what are ya waitin' for babe?" She cooed, "Take your shot!" The emphasis on the word shot made it sound to Tom like she was giving him a double meaning.

"Oh I would like to give you a shot all right! Oh Crap, did I just say that out loud?" He was paralyzed with fear. Here he was infront of his favorite beauty and he might have just blown it by sounding like a perverted creep.

Demi didn't even flinch. She just softened her bright green eyes and looked deep into Tom's steely blues. "Oh yeah sexy, and where would ya like to give me that shot?"

Tom couldn't believe his ears! The most gorgeous babe in all of Hollywood was coming on to him. There was no way he could let this opportunity slide.

"Don't you have a husband?" Tom asked, testing the waters on just what she was implying.

"Yes I have a husband. And I love him very much. However we like to do a little ménage action sometimes. He had his turn last week when we invited Paris over the other night. So now it is my turn and unlike him when I get another guy I like my men to be earthy and not caught up in themselves. We've heard a lot about you and you have always respected our privacy. An absolute miracle in the paparazzi world by the way, you should be commended! I have a feeling if I invited you back you would be just as private and polite. But once we get into the bedroom don't be too polite! I can't stand wimps in the sack either! So what do ya say? Are you game?"

It was as if Tom had won the lottery and hit a grand slam in the seventh game of the World Series all rolled up in one! He knew his answer immediately. Tom had done the group thing before and actually preferred MMF scenario. He thought in the throes of passion, the woman should always be the one benefiting the most.

"If this is a dream, please don't wake up!" He said. Demi giggle, she appreciated the genuineness of this man that was before her and it made her want him even more.

"Here is my address, I will tell security at the gate to be expecting you. See ya at let's say sevenish. We can have a late dinner, some nice wine and then some play. You wouldn't be bi, by chance, would you?" She asked.

"Never done anything before with another guy but if it gives me a chance to be with you, I would do pretty much anything!" He told his dream woman.

"Anything, I like the sound of that! I think we are gonna get along just fine. The three of us, that is." She finished. Demi gave Tom a beautiful little kiss on the cheek. Tom just inhaled her woman's scent and it sent electricity through out his body causing his member to swell. She patted his package before she jumped into her car and said, "Ya we are gonna get along just fine!"

Tom was on top of the world. He couldn't believe his fortune and was eagerly anticipating the night's events. He rushed home and took a long hot shower, the water poured over his body as he thought of what might come. As he contemplated on how the night would go his body responded. Soon Tom was sporting a full woody. His 8'1/2 inch cock was straining against his stomach just begging to be dealt with. Tom took his manhood into his soapy hands and started stroking slowly. Tom didn't worry about performance or having anything left for the night. He was always able to maintain a solid erection and could cum as much as 5 times in one night. He kept playing back the conversation he had with Demi earlier and continued stroking up and down. As he got to the part when she invited him over for the 3some he felt his balls tighten and the hot, stickiness as it erupted all over his belly and legs. He was amazed at the amount of jism that covered him. He hurriedly finished his shower put on some nice cologne and got into his car. It was almost 7:00 when he arrived.

Demi and Ashton's home, if you could call it a home, more like a castle, was just remarkable. It was artfully colored and had a very warm feeling to it. Not too bright, not too dark. It was done in a country style flavor. The rooms were huge but they didn't feel too big. It was a very comfortable setting to be in. As Tom was lead through the house by Ashton they exchanged barbs and stories. Ashton was actually very interested in Tom's line of work and was curious on how he managed to make enough money while not being an insensitive jackass like the rest off the paparazzi. Tom had thought they would probably get catered food to the house and was pleasantly surprised to see Demi working busily over the stove. It smelled fantastic as Ashton and Tom made their way into the kitchen.

They continued to share stories about the different movies that Ashton, and Demi had done, and how different life was compared to being on a TV series. Tom had shared his stories of the different shots he had taken and some of the weddings he was invited to. They chatted and ate, then chatted and drank. Soon dinner was over and two bottles of wine consumed and everyone felt just right. "I think it's time we took this party to the bedroom!" Demi said. "After all, the company is great but you are here for a reason Tom." Tom loved how direct and commanding Demi was and looked at Ashton to see what he thought.

"You heard my woman! Can't disappoint a sexy fox like her can we Tom?" Ashton said. Tom replied, "No we wouldn't want to do that. Lead the way and I am there!"

They went into the master bedroom, with its deep rich mahogany furniture and brilliant blue and green décor. The four poster bed was definitely the center piece of the room with its hand carved posts. Each one with its own little angel carved into it seamlessly. Demi left the room and Ashton lit a bunch of candles to set the mood. He went to the stereo and put on a light jazz cd. He then stepped out of his clothes, Tom noticing this quickly followed suit. Both handsome men stood waiting with semi erections for Demi to come back into the room. When she appeared it took a fraction of a second for both of the guys' penises to become fully aroused. She was spectacular looking in her black and blue lacy baby doll set with matching stockings and garter belt. She wore no panties and Tom could see Demi kept a completely shaved pussy.

"Lights, camera and action, boys!" she cooed. "I see you guys like my little ensemble. Well you can thank Victoria Secrets!" She sounded as sexy as she looked. "I am glad you are both "up" for the party!" she teased. She strutted over to the massive bed and looked over at the two men, "I need some taking care of, are ya interested?" she quipped. Tom and Ashton rushed to the bed and started in on her like two starved dogs getting their first meal in days. Ashton deeply kissed his wife while Tom pulled out her nipples and began suckling. Demi moaned and twisted and responded to the two men's advances. "Oh Tom, suck my tits! Just like that baby, I love the way you are doing that to me." Demi's breathlessness spurred Tom on further. Ashton placed his knees by her head and offered his throbbing member to Demi's waiting mouth. She took him in, sliding his 7 inches all the way down her throat.

"That's it Dem, suck that cock while Tom licks your tits. I know how you love two guys servicing you!" Ashton told his wife. Tom wanted, no needed, to taste Demi's pussy. He broke his lip lock on her rock hard nipples and started to descend down to her honey pot. Demi opened her legs in response to his traveling tongue her wetness was already present and Tom could feel the heat by the time he licked her stomach. His tongue traveled further down and he had to adjust his body to get the best access to her moist pussy. He turned around so his legs were near Demi's head as he buried his tongue deep in her mound. She gurgled on Ashton's cock as she felt Tom's tongue go inside her. She sucked harder on Ashton's cock trying to match Tom's hunger for her pussy. As Tom started fingering Demi, he felt warmness on his shaft. He thought maybe Demi had started sucking him and looked up to watch all the while fingering her pussy deeply. He was surprised to see Demi still sucking Ashton's pole while Ashton had Tom's cock deeply down his throat. Tom wasn't grossed out and was enjoying what seemed to be an expert blow job from the other male. He went back to licking and fingering Demi's marvelous pussy. Tom took his fingers and hooked them inward facing her pubic bone and felt the little chestnut nub that he knew was going to be the spot.

Demi spat out Ashton's penis and started weeping, "Oh my God! Ohhhhhhhh...Goddddd!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh Godddddd IIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmm gonnnnnnnna cummmmm!!!!!!!" With that, she erupted massive amounts of her woman juice over Tom's face. He bathed in her muskiness. He loved the fact that she was panting and still in need. "I need to be fucked right now. I want both of you in me! Ashton lay on the bed where I can ride your cock." Ashton did as he was told and soon Demi impaled herself on his stick. "Now Tom get in behind me and fill my aching ass with that nice hard cock of yours!" Tom did exactly that and drove his cock deep into her bowels. Demi went nuts and started shaking and bucking wildly on the two poles. The three were in a fuck frenzy when Demi exploded again. Her orgasm just wouldn't stop and her juices kept pouring out her hot mound causing all three soaked bodies. Finally her bliss subsided and she could breathe again. "The best ever, the best ever, the best ever...." She kept repeating.

"I can see you liked that" said Ashton. "Let's try something else. Tom I want you too fuck my ass while Demi finishes me with one of her great blow jobs." Never in Tom's life had he ever considered fucking another man's ass but the scene that night took him over and he went for it. Demi knelt in front of Ashton and took his rigid member into her mouth. Sliding her hand underneath Ashton's balls she gave them just the right attention. Ashton being slightly bent over offered his tight hole to Tom. Being so slick from all the juices Demi had produced he needed no lube as he started to enter Ashton's backside. Soon Tom was fucking Ashton with gusto. He was driving his cock in and out of Ashton's tight crack. Ashton was moaning loudly as he was being fucked hard from the rear and sucked wonderfully from the front. He could hear Tom's moans and knew Tom was going to shoot very soon. This turned him on so much he started cumming violently down his wife's throat. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa!" he screamed. Demi drank every drop of her husband's liquid. As Ashton came in Demi's mouth his ass tightened its grip on Tom's cock making Tom cum as hard and as violently up Ashton's ass.

In the end Tom had two new famous friends and enjoyed many ménages with the couple. He even sucked his first cock on their second encounter. He didn't mind at all as he was able to have sex with the most beautiful woman in Hollywood.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
975 Followers