Papa's Little One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said no noise at all slut. you must learn to obey me at all times." i then felt His hands spreading my legs further apart, and felt a clip being attached to my clit. The chain attached to that clip was also stretched up to hook onto the ring on my collar. i was burning up, every nerve ending in my body was at attention.

He moved away from me again, only to lean over and bring His hand down sharp on my ass. How many times, i lost count but with every one my titties moved, causing me to be all to aware of the clips attached to me.

"Is this how you want your Papa to treat you little whore? you want Him to clip you, clamp you and spank that fine ass of yours, don't you? What else is it that you want from Him? Speak now"

"Please Papa, i want You to fuck me Papa. Please, please. Fuck Your little girl now. i need to feel Your cock in my cunt now, please!!!"

"Push the egg out of your cunt little one, NOW" he ordered. i focused my attention on the vibrations inside me, forcing the egg out. As it got closer to the edge of my pussy lips, i felt the vibrations stop. He grabbed the egg, and pushed it into my face, sneering "Do you like the smell of yourself so much slut? Open your mouth, so that you can taste yourself too."

With that, He pushed me down on the bed, forced the egg into my mouth as a gag, my face buried in the pillows. He grabbed my hips and yanked them up, so that my ass was in the air. i felt Him behind me, and in one fluid movement shoved His cock in my pussy to the hilt. He stayed there, not moving and allowing me to become used to His size. i could feel His cock pulsating inside my tight hole, before He slowly started thrusting in and out. He would pull almost all the way out, leaving the thick head just inside my pussy lips.

"Is that what you want dirty cunt? you've been wanting your Papa's cock buried inside you, haven't you? you sick, twisted little girl. Needing to be fucked by His prick. Well, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, and I don't want to hear you begging me to stop. I'm going to tear your tight little cunt up with my thick prick."

With that, He shoved HIs cock into me, hard. He fucked me hard and fast, and the clips were jerking on my nipples and clit. The combination of the pain from them, with the pleasure He was causing in my pussy was too much, and i begged to be allowed to cum, which came out as mumbles from my gagged mouth. i guess He must have understood what i was meaning by His next words to me.

"you think by cumming, that you're going to please me, you little slut. No, this is for my pleasure only. you will not be allowed to cum, until your Papa does, got it?"

my pussy was being beaten by His hard cock thrusting into me, without thinking about if i was in pain or not. i had never been fucked this hard before, and i was feeling the ache starting. The pain in my nipples and clit was escalating, but it had formed into a pleasure like i had never known before. i heard Him grunting, His breathing coming in short, fast gasps, then i felt Him let go inside me. i could feel His seed forcing it's way further up my cunt.

"Cum you fucking bitch slut, cum now as you feel my fat, black cock emptying inside you. you'd better thank me too, for letting you have this pleasure, because I don't know when I'll allow it again."

With that, He reached around and pulled the clips off my nipples and clit, grabbed the egg from my mouth and i totally let go. Every thought was on the pain/pleasure that i was feeling. my body was rocked in the hardest orgasm of my life, my juices flying out of my cunt, and i groaned my thanks to my Papa for making it happen. "Thank You Papa, Ohhhhhh Thank You for letting Your little girl cum so hard on Your cock. Mmmmm, Thank You Papa, i love You."

i felt the aftershocks hit me as i came down, and He grabbed me, and held me. "Come into your Papa's arms sweet one, come rest with me before our company gets here."

i looked at the clock, and it was only 9. i had totally forgotten about Rachel coming to play with us, and knew i was going to need every last bit of energy i could get. i sunk deeper into His arms, and drifted into a satisfied sleep, my body still trembling.

to be continued

12