Paq'o's Potion (Jacy is Bored)

Story Info
Jacy teaches a mom how to do it herself.
4.8k words
4.21
5.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacy Etergen is the heir to the throne of a defunct Inca tribe. Add that fact to three dollars and sixty five cents and Jacy has the exact amount of money she needs to pay for a Grande size caffe latte. But it's still better to be a queen, than it is to not be one," she thought.

Jacy always buys caffe latte when she's stressed, and needs to be comforted. The source of her latest distress is pent-up sexual energy.

She tried her usual way of dealing with a sexual backup, which is remodeling to keep her mind and hands busy. When she remodels, she actually does the work. Over the last few months, she's modified her kitchen cabinets, modernized her bathrooms, and she's even done some landscaping. If she doesn't get some sexual satisfaction soon, she might take up working with heavy machinery.

When she finally reached her wit's end, she gave in and called her Papi Grande for help. She'd just told him about her circumstance. "Why are you backed up, is there something wrong with your hubby's pecker?" asked her Papi Grande.

After giggling at the old timey slang he used for a cock, she tried to explain her state of mind to her Papi as elegantly as she could, when she said, "Papi I'm bored as fuck. As a matter of fact that's why I'm bored. I need to fuck. And I don't want to fuck dear hubby, I wants me some strange."

Her Papi Grande is and older man she has a huge crush on. They met online years ago, and have remained friends since. He's her go to person for whatever is bothering her.

He's heard this complaint from her many times, but he always talks her down. His response was to say, "Babygirl, I keep telling you to go online and find someone for random sex. You have the ability to have a cock and a pussy if you want both. There's no reason for your sex-life to be boring.

"Your problem is, you love cock and pussy, but you're a sub, and so you don't feel comfortable chasing after the sex you want.

"As I remember it, you're pretty damn dominant when you have your cock. Why don't you let it grow out, and then go find somebody to pound?"

~

As was mentioned at the beginning of this update on Jacy's life, she is a direct descendant of an Inca queen. But there's more to the story. You see, this Inca queen was intersex, but she wanted to be a woman only. So she had her tribe's healer named Paq'o, create a potion that would shrink her cock to the size of a clit.

As we all know concocting potions is an inexact science, and so I'm sure it doesn't surprise you that the potion had the opposite effect. Instead of shrinking her cock, ingesting the potion gave her cock the ability to become a massive eight inch tube steak. An additional side effect was, she developed an occasional desire for pussy.

To make a long story somewhat short, Jacy has inherited the potion that has been passed through generations of female heirs to the throne.

~

"Papi I wish it were that simple, but I haven't had a boner for months, and I don't know how to get my cock to rise to the occasion," replied Jacy. "I thought I understood my granny to say I would have it for a long time. I guess I could ask her about it again."

"Yes, I think you should," said her Papi Grande. "You've already fucked every man and woman in town, who hit on you. Now you're going to have to hit on the rest of the women, and men, if you want some new and different sex."

"I guess you're right," replied Jacy. "I'm going over to my granny's house to replace a ceiling fan. My sister Jezebel and her husband are useless, but I promised my granny I'd keep the place up as long as they are living there.

"Once I'm done, I'll drop by the senior living complex and visit with her."

"Alright babygirl, let me know what she says," her Papi Grande asked of her.

"I will Papi," she replied, with the proof of her affection for her Papi Grande dripping out of her cono.

~~~

After replacing the burned out ceiling fan and a dead battery in a smoke detector, Jacy was on her way to see her granny. She was also trying to figure out how her and her sister were produced by the sane loins.

Fifteen minutes later she knocked on her granny's door and opened it. "Hey there granny, how are you," she asked lovingly, before giving her granny a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm doing alright sweetie," she responded. "How are things at my house? That sorry ass granddaughter of mine ain't tearing up my shit is she?"

"Damn, I guess granny is speaking right from the heart today," thought Jacy, before she responded to her. "Everything is OK," Jacy assured her.

After a few minutes of taking care of the usual granny and granddaughter chit chat, Jacy got to what was bothering her. "Granny I'm bored as fuck with my sex life these days. I need my big schlong back, so I can go plow the pussies of some of the bored MILF's around town."

Her granny almost spit out the prune juice and Jack Black she was sipping. She couldn't believe what Jacy had just said to her. "Jacy," she said with disdain in her tone of voice. "Jacy, the only time that potion don't work is when you're not being aggressive and dominant. The queen of our tribe cannot be a sub. Do you hear me?

"Your dick won't work if you're a pussy. Think about it for a second. Every time it worked, you were the aggressor. Once you find somebody you want to have relations with, your dick will help you pull them, and it will be as hard as the bread they serve us here."

"Trust me on that. I laid pipe to most of the ladies in my congregation for the last forty years."

"And when did you become such a potty mouth?"

Jacy could only laugh. Apparently her granny can't hear herself speak. "Um, sorry about that granny. I forgot who I was talking to."

"It's OK sweetie, but a lady only uses that kind of language when she's fucking, or gambling," she said to Jacy, while somehow maintaining a straight face.

~~~

Jacy called her Papi Grande to give him a quick update on what she'd learned. The problem was, she didn't have any prospects right now. "Papi you remember the girl I picked up at the bar that time. Well she was pregnant when she sucked my cock. She's had the baby since then, but she's not whoring again yet.

"And Carmen, the sexy Latina I have the huge crush on, is in L A making music with her latest boy band."

"Other than the two of them, I haven't run across anyone that I fancy lately."

~~~

That conversation with her Papi Grande happened weeks ago. Since then her frustration had only grown, and to make matters worse she was running out of things to fix or remodel. And so she started giving free workshops aimed primarily at women, at the local home do it yourself store.

~~~

Leslie was the type of woman you think of when you say milf. She was nearing forty, and still stunningly beautiful. When she got married at the age of twenty-two, to a financially secure man more than twice her age, she was the epitome of a trophy wife.

Now eighteen years later, her only child, a beautiful young woman in her own right, had just moved out and Leslie was all alone.

You see, her husband had left her a few months ago for a younger woman, because in his mind Leslie had started to mature.

During the first few years together, he'd spoiled her so much until she'd forgotten how to do the simplest tasks. So here she was at her local home do it yourself store, sitting in a workshop being held by a pleasingly plump redhead, named Jacy, or, Tracy, or something like that. She was teaching a group of women how to stop a commode from running, reset a circuit breaker, and replace the battery in a smoke detector.

Obviously Leslie had no interest in doing any home repairs on her own, but you never know what might happen in the middle of the night when no repairman could be found.

The whole thing had been pretty boring, until she thought she saw Jacy, or Tracy, checking her out, so she smiled back at her. Even though their exchange of glances was repeated several times, Leslie figured it was all innocent enough. That is, until she saw the bulge in Jacy's pants, and then quickly looked away. A moment later she looked again and Jacy busted her.

Later that morning during her drive home, she was trying to make sense of what she'd seen. She was trying to come up with a plausible explanation for a woman to have a cock. Maybe it was a cross dresser, of perhaps she was a Trans woman, either way Leslie had to admit she was intrigued.

~~~

Jacy was speaking excitedly into her cell to her Papi Grande, she was saying, "Papi, mami's got her groove back."

"What you talking bout?"her Papi asked while laughing at his own lame use of an ancient sitcom catchphrase.

Jacy laughed, and then said, "You're old." After she regrouped she continued. "Papi I don't understand it and I hate to keep going back to granny, but something weird happen to me. If me being a girl and having a cock wasn't weird enough.

"Evidently granny was right, because as soon as I flirted with this cute mom who was taking my class, I could feel my clit start to swell. Thank God I was wearing loose fitting mom shorts, plus when it grew into a cock, it went between my legs. It got to about three quarters chubby, before I was able to talk it down to less than half mast, so it wasn't that noticeable, I didn't think."

"At least not until I saw Leslie glance down at my crotch a couple times. It's like my cock knew she would be interested, and it showed itself to her. Maybe it has the power to seduce the women it wants, I don't know."

"Whatever the case, she seemed to be attracted to me, and I know my cock wants her."

Her Papi Grande laughed and then said, "Big dicks tend to have that effect on folks who like men."

~~~

It was the next Monday morning after her Saturday morning workshop, and Jacy was back to her boring grind. She was bumming around in a pair of her husband Mario's boxers, and one of his beaters. Today was her laundry day, which she was in the middle of when her doorbell rang. "Oh go away whoever you are," she thought. Then the bell rang again, and this time she growled, and then it rang again.

Now she was pissed as she headed toward the window to see who it was. The girl standing on her front porch was cute, but she was obviously selling something door to door. "Sorry sweetie, I'm just not interested in buying whatever you're selling." Jacy said to herself. And then she headed back to her laundry.

And then the doorbell rang again. "Damn it," she spat "Why won't you go away?" Finally she'd had enough, and went to answer the door. "I'm going to hate myself later. I know I am." She muttered to herself just before she said, "Hello, may I help you?"

The young woman looked to be taken aback, but she went ahead with her spiel, she said, "Good morning ma'am, I'm a rising sophomore at state college, I'm working as. An intern with. The cable company and my job is to. Tell everyone on this. Street that we are about to lay fiber. Cable and you will be losing service. You should have already received a flier informing you." And with that she backed away, before she nearly tripped and fell as she headed for the house next door.

Jacy had to hold back a laugh at how bad the girl had stumbled over her words. "Gosh, am I that intimidating?" She asked herself as she closed the storm door and stepped back into her house. That's when she saw her reflection and realized what had just happened. Mario's beater was practically transparent, and her breasts and nipples could clearly be seen, but that wasn't the half of it. The fly on his boxers were unbuttoned and her cock was in plain sight.

"That poor girl, what must she think?" thought Jacy.

What that poor girl was thinking as she went from house to house was, "Oh my fucking god, that lady has a cock."

~

The next morning the girl was back to let everyone know their cable service would possibly be shut off again. She was disappointed though when Jacy answer the door wearing a robe. She quickly said her piece, and then said, "I'll see you tomorrow." And then she held her gaze into Jacy's eyes for a long time.

~

Which sent a message that Jacy received loud and clear. And so on Wednesday morning Jacy opened the door wide for her, and stood there in another one of Mario's beaters, but this time instead of boxers, she had on a pair of his boxer briefs that showed her impressive bulge.

This time the girl openly stared at Jacy's cock print as she talked. Being exposed that way was really turning Jacy on. By the time she'd finished her speech, Jacy's cock was fully engorged, and straining against her briefs.

The girl just stood there staring until one if her Co-workers called her away. She turned her head for one last look, and said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

~

When Thursday came, it was time for Jacy to take control of the situation, so she answered the door this time wearing nothing but a robe, and a pair of panties, she said, "Come in, you only have a couple of minutes." As soon as the girl walked in the door she sank to her knees. Jacy opened her robe exposing herself to her.

Either the sight of Jacy's salami tucked into the sheer white panties, or the fact that she had pubic hair, left Sam stunned.

She was finally shaken from her haze, when Jacy asked her for the third time, "Sam, is everything alright?"

She looked as if she was in a trance, when she looked up into Jacy's eyes, while taking her massive meat into her hands.

Then in one easy motion she deep-throated Jacy's porn star sized tool. You could clearly see the outline of its head going in and out of her throat. "That is unbelievable," said Jacy. "Can you teach that trick to me? I'd love to be able to do that."

The girl was very good at giving head. In no time at all she had Jacy pumping her hips, and already near the edge.

When she slipped her hand down to cup Jacy's balls, all she found was a set of lips. And so she started fingering Jacy's pussy, and rubbing her g spot while she throat fucked herself.

Jacy barely lasted a minute before Sam had made her cum.

The sound of her voice told her Jacy was in awe, when she said, "Sweetie, where did you learn to do that?" Then she held her hand up before she could answer, and said, "Wait, don't tell me. I have a teenage daughter too. I don't want to know."

~~~

The next weekend, Jacy was back on the phone with her Papi Grande, as soon as she'd finished another workshop. She spoke excitedly saying, "Papi, Leslie was back for another class, and she looked hot as fuck.

"She was wearing black leggings, and a T-shirt that only covered half of her ass, and she was either going commando, or wearing a thong underneath. I love her ass. I'm jelly of it. The only thing better than her ass were her titties. They're big round and natural, no doubt about it."

"You know how much I love to suck on me some titties, cuz I loved sucking yours." Then she laughed, before telling him the rest of the story.

Then she went on to tell him about the workshop. She said, "I was teaching the class how to strip the old finish off hardwood furniture, and then refinish it. Right.

"When I went around to give everybody one on one help, I felt myself getting hard again, as soon as I got near Leslie. This time I was dressing to my left and she saw it, but she pretended she didn't."

"I busted her out though, and when I gave her a smile, to let her know that I'd caught her looking at it, her cheeks turned red and she looked away."

Then she continued to tell her Papi Grande more information than he wanted to know, when she said, "Their next project was to disassemble the trap underneath a sink. I said what ya got here is your basic male- female situation. "Male part a, fits into female part b, and you always turn the coupling to the right. Also known as clockwise."

Her Papi Grande rolled his eyes since she couldn't see him through the phone, and then said, "Removing the trap from underneath a sink is a bear, and everybody knows that." Then he smiled to himself.

Jacy was loving the attention he was giving her and she kept right on talking, saying, "Leslie was biting her bottom lip, the whole time I was standing near her, describing the proper technique for disconnecting the pipe unions for her." She droned on.

In an attempt to rescue her story from lasting forever, her Papi Grande said, "You make it sound so easy, but clockwise, counterclockwise, coupling, elbow, union and all the other stuff you said just confuses newbies" Then he laughed politely.

Jacy immediately realized what she'd done, she was wasting her Papi's time with the how the sausage was made level of detail. He's started hundreds of projects that he'll never finish. So she jumped ahead to the good stuff, saying, "When I looked into her eyes I wanted to fuck her. I could tell she was feeling the same way too."

Jacy was right about that. The moment Leslie looked into Jacy's eyes; she began to feel a want and a need in her core. It was a feeling she hadn't felt in a long, long time. What she felt can best be described as lust.

"Papi it was like she was in a haze for a few seconds there," said Jacy, then Leslie said, "I hope you're going to have more classes. I may have to come back a few more times. I'm not even sure she knew what she was saying.

"Papi, there's no fucking way you're going to believe this next part, but I swear it's true. I was about to move to another student when I spotted a young woman sitting on a stool, a few feet away from my group. Her hair was up, and she was wearing a long flowing dress, and looking adorable."

"I looked at her and then looked back at Leslie, who smiled at me and said, "That's my daughter Sam."

"Papi, it was the same girl who sucked my cock the other day,"

"But i played it off like a boss. I said, "Hello Sam, it's so nice to meet you. You look like a younger version of Leslie."

"Then I gave her a hug, and pressed my cock against Sam's leg."

Sam was speechless. She'd been kind of hiding, and hoping Jacy wouldn't bust her out to her mom. The weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders when Jacy played it cool. She was even able to enjoy the feeling of Jacy's cock pressed against her.

At the end of the workshop Jacy looked into Sam's and Leslie's eyes and said, "If y'all ever have any questions, or need help, you can call me. Grab one of my cards before you leave today.

~~~

As Jacy had hoped, bright and early around noontime one day the following week, Leslie called Jacy to talk with her, she said, "Good morning Jacy, this is Leslie from your class at the store. How are you?" after Jacy had answered her phone, saying, "Hello, this is Jacy."

Speaking without seeming to take a breath, Leslie said, "I know you're at work, so I was hoping to catch you on lunch, but if you're eating I can call you back. I have a question for you real quick, if that's alright with you?"

Leslie had picked up her phone several times that morning intent on making the call, but she couldn't go through with it. Part of her brain was telling her to make the call, while another part of her brain was asking why are you calling her, or him, or whatever?

She couldn't answer her question to herself, from herself, but she also couldn't suppress the desire she felt since she saw Jacy's bulge, so finally she just made the call.

When Jacy heard her sounding flustered, her heart went out to Leslie. "You poor thing," she thought, "I must be so confusing to you."

Then she responded in her usual perky way. She said, "No worries, your timing is great. I was only going to be playing on my phone for the next hour or so."

After that the women talked about some of the things that had been discussed in the classes at the home fix it yourself store, and this and that. The entire time Leslie's two sides of her brain were trying to decide what she should say.

12