Paradice Lost Pt. 06: Prometheus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would bind them all securely and with so much to keep them occupied that they couldn't bother her. And why not? Gabrielle had never felt so betrayed. Laura and Gwen were no better than Cheri. They all deserved to be punished.

Perhaps later, much later, the day's fun could be salvaged. Perhaps Gabrielle would choose one to take out of its box and play with for the evening. But for now, Gabrielle needed to properly put away her toys.

She walked carefully past the mess to keep it from getting on her heels and headed for the living room. The empty coffee table came into view just as she passed the threshold.

Laura lunged from the right just as Gwen pounced from the left. Gabrielle's feet gave out under her and she toppled to the floor. She felt herself being swiftly rolled on her stomach as her hands were pulled behind her. A heavy weight pressed on her back.

"Stop! Wait, girls, NO! No—mmmMMMPH!" Gabrielle shrieked, but Laura was already fitting thick cuffs around her wrists and Gwen was pulling Gabrielle's head back by her hair with one hand, while the other clapped over her mouth, holding the silicone ball inside. In seconds more cuffs bound her ankles, as did stringent straps at her elbows and knees. Laura then bent Gabrielle's knees fully back and held them while Gwen connected a strap from her ankles to her elbows, yanking it taut until Gabrielle's back arched her into a tight hogtie.

"Mmmph! NMMMPH!" Gabrielle screamed into her gag. Laura rolled her easily onto her side and dug her hand into the open lacing on Gabrielle's teddy, fishing around until she pulled out two small keys: a bronze one and a silver one.

"You won't be needing these, I think," Laura smirked as Gwen fitted padlocks to all the buckles on Gabrielle's body. Gabrielle struggled but her restraints held easily. She stared at them through her disheveled hair, wide-eyed and confused.

"Now what?" Gwen asked over their former captor.

"I hadn't really thought this far..." Laura muttered, "here, help me move her."

Together, the two managed to lift Gabrielle's squirming body enough to deposit her in the living room closet. She wasn't trussed up at all the way she should be, but Laura felt a grim satisfaction from closing that door on her.

"Let's find Cheri," she said finally.

Gwen snorted. "Why. She might as well have been with that bitch."

"Look, let's just find her."

"Fine." At the very least, Gwen couldn't wait to hear what Cheri might have to say.

* * *

12