Paradigm Shift Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her taunts reminded me that I had some high dose Cialis that I got a couple of years earlier when another guy and I were dating some very hot sure things. As it turned out, I did just fine on my own, but given the nature of the upcoming party and the expectations, I decided that I might as well pop that pill a few hours before, so I'd be at my peak.

Saturday morning our routine changed. For one, KC didn't jump my bones first thing. I gave her the look, and she explained, "You are going to need every ounce of stamina you have tonight ... and maybe I will too."

I teased, "So, will I ever get to make love to you tonight?"

KC laughed, "If you play your cards right I'll put you on my dance card." In a flash, she then got serious. "Matt, I'm really worried about tonight."

I had trouble leaving my teasing mode, "That I'll fuck too many other women before I get to you and won't be able to perform?"

She softly hit my shoulder. "No, you doofus." Tears started to roll down her cheeks. "I love you, and I don't want anything to happen that would end our being together until the end of time. I'm hyped up ... and ... and I just know that I'm apt to do something. If you want to stay home, we can. We can skip the party completely. We could go to a movie. I'll tell Edie that we just wanted some alone time. Amber won't care; she'll understand."

I shook my head, but I held her close. "KC, it's time to face this. We have to go. We have to see how this will play out; otherwise we're stringing each other along and doing a disservice to each other. It's really me being unkind and an asshole to you by not deciding one way or the other. We've talked about how I'm stringing you along by not creating closure on this. I think I'll be all right with whatever happens, but ... I have to see."

KC made a sobbing sound and locked her arms around me in a tight hug that went on for five minutes. She cried. I realized it was like she was saying goodbye in case I changed my mind. She knew that once I saw her with some other man, after he fucked her, if I was mad and couldn't accept that, that there'd never be another moment like the one we were having.

I spoke softly to her. "KC, I love you. You know I've struggled with the idea of you being with other men, and I think I'm cool with it. If I left this open ended, I would be holding you at ransom until something tilted the scale one way or the other. We could maybe go years like this, but that's not good for either of us. We have to end the uncertainties in our relationship tonight."

KC scrunched up her face and said, "I love you more than anything or anybody in the world, and as I've said, I have a crazy streak -- a compulsion -- a personality that ... needs something unusual. Just ... regardless of what happens know that I'll never stop loving you." She sobbed and then ran from the room.

An hour later, she had her brave face on, and by lunch she had recovered back to her sexy self, although I knew her well enough to know there was some deep anxiety under that façade. I did some home projects, and knowing that the party would be late, I even took a short nap. KC did too. After we got up, we both worked in the kitchen to put together some hors d'oeuvres to take with us to the party following the dictum to never arrive empty handed.

KC teased, "So, I have a list of the women who want you to fuck them tonight -- actually I should say make love to them. Your reputation precedes you to this party and the bar is set high."

"Who besides you?"

"My sister Darlene; Edie -- who's about ready to rape you if you don't do something tonight; Marcie told me she needs you more than air; Kelsey has a romantic itch only you can scratch; Cameron you already know about; and then there are at least four more I don't think you know about: Pam Trellis, Amber Bowers, Nikki Dalgren, and Crystal Meyers."

I teased back, "OK, so what'll I do the second hour at the party?"

KC laughed, "You will be so in recovery mode, you won't know what hit you."

I pointed at my groin, "I took a little pill to help things stay exciting tonight. I also ate my Wheaties and took about a pound of vitamins and supplements all guaranteed to enhance my libido and my sexual performance until I amaze every lady within fifty miles."

KC shook her head. "Men! We love you in spite of it all." She assessed the two dishes we were bringing. "I think we're good on these, so I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. We have to be in there in what, about a half hour?"

"That'll work. Very casual," I emphasized. Given the weather, casual would also mean shorts and very abbreviated other clothing; at least that's what I was hoping for. Since I'd showered after getting up from my nap, I puttered around cleaning up the kitchen, and putting the wine we were taking in a fancy gift bag. I heard the shower turn-on and I headed into the bedroom to retrieve a special item of clothing I wanted KC to wear.

The shower eventually stopped, and after time to wipe up the moisture droplets from her smooth skin, KC came into the bedroom in her naked glory. She smiled at me, and did a cute little pirouette to display every nook and cranny of her body to me. Tease!

I said, "Come here. I have something I want you to wear, or should I say, at least start wearing as the party."

KC gave me a questioning look, and then walked over to me. I held out my hand so that whatever I had was hidden almost completely inside my fist.

KC put her hand out, perhaps expecting a piece of jewelry or something equally small. I deposited the Wicked Weasel bathing suit that I'd gotten from Darlene into her hand.

KC gasped, "Oh, shit. Are you serious?"

"Very."

"This'll make me a sure thing."

I nodded. "Yep, it sure does as far as I'm concerned." I leaned in and kissed her.

She stretched out the bathing suit to untwist the straps that covered each breast and went over her shoulders. She stepped into them, and then pulled the gusset of the suit up to her pussy. As she did, I could see that her labia were swollen slightly in sexual excitement. She arranged the straps over her breasts and then did another dancing pirouette.

"You're sure you want this?" she whispered, not sounding at all sure of herself.

"We both have to know. Yes."

KC said, "From here on out, I am the biggest slut at the party. Hey, what's my sister wearing if I'm wearing her Weasel?"

"I bought her a pink one. We both think you'll only have them on for a minute or two once they're exposed. Oh, and just so you know, Darlene might try to out-slut you." I chuckled.

KC said with great bravado, "Damn, I'll give her a run for her money."

KC pulled on some cutoffs that only amplified the curves of her butt, stepped into some sexy heels that made her legs look even better than perfect, and then slid a top over her head that had every color of the rainbow on it in what looked like Jackson Pollock paint splatters.

"Let's go. I can hardly wait to get laid," KC teased. She even gave me a lecherous look, and added, "Multiple times by multiple guys." She knew she was playing with fire, but this was the risk-taking woman I loved. I laughed at her comment without a twinge of regret, and gathered up the things we'd carry to the Brower's house.

12