Paradigm Shift Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gestured to her see-through shorts. "Those too. They really aren't hiding much."

Cameron laughed, "It's a matter of illusion. Sexier women aren't completely nude, they have a scarf or something."

I said, "Keep the heels on. They're sexy. You have a fabulous figure so don't worry. You are fabulously fuckable. If you need references, I can give them."

Cam held onto me as she peeled the shorts down her legs and stepped out of them in a sexy way. I added them to her cache on the piano. She thanked me. I wanted to throw Cameron down on a chaise and fuck her lights out right then.

I glanced over at KC again. She caught my eye and laughed, probably at Cameron's nudity. She promptly pulled the two straps covering her breasts to the side and let go of them. They snapped into position, but now they were serving no function other than to hold the tiny gusset against her crotch. Logan's eyes about popped out of his head, and Deke had to come around to her front to see what had happened. His mouth was watering.

Both men brought hands to KC's breasts, fondling and pinching at breasts and nipples. Even from my distance, I could see her nubbins become white hot at the attention. I also knew that breast play turned KC into a sure thing, but I'd guessed she was already primed to fuck her friends.

Cameron said to me as she rubbed her tits against my chest, "You're doing fine. I can tell. You're smiling and laughing, and it's genuine. I think you've learned that sex can be fun. You can flirt and tease and taunt, and then even fuck, but it's all fun. That's not the only way you show love."

I leaned in and kissed Cam. "Thank you for teaching me so much about this situation. You have no idea how helpful you've been."

"And vice versa," Cameron said. "In many ways you and KC are my role models for all sorts of things."

I laughed, "Well, keep watching. The real show is just getting started." I tossed my head in KC's direction.

We finished the dance and then Edie cut in. Cameron happily went off as she saw one of the guys she'd met earlier. The guy looked total entranced as she came up to him in her birthday suit and a pair of fuck-me heels.

Edie was topless and wearing a small thong. She had small tattoo of a heart atop one breast. I stroked the tat as we started to dance. She said, "I just got it, and one down lower I'll show you later."

"I like."

I teased the elastic on her thong. "I think you're overdressed."

"Yeah, probably." She immediately peeled the thong away and tossed it aside, leaving her completely naked. She did a pirouette for me, dragging her breasts across my chest. She pointed at a little heart right above her pussy. "You like?"

"A lot," I replied.

Edie reached down and felt my cock through my thin shorts. As she held onto me she kissed me. I wasn't resisting. "Oh, God, Matt. I want this. I want you."

"I promise, but you know what all is going on tonight? I don't want to short change you."

"I do know, and I don't care. We're going to break some ice tonight, and once it's broken there'll be no turning back. I also know you want to watch KC, so I don't mind being a convenient distraction while you do."

"Don?"

"He's all for it. He's also quite enthralled with some bimbo named Bree. They seemed to have the hots for each other, at least for a first round fuck. I kind of like her too."

"I love you, Edie. You always tell it like it is."

She smiled, "I'll tell you something else; KC is going to fuck those three old friends of hers tonight. They're all in the various stages of foreplay right now, but their temperatures are rising." She turned me around slightly and said, "Look."

KC was standing with her legs slightly spread, three-quarter view to me; I guess she had her eyes closed because she wasn't dancing; only swaying slightly to the music. Steve was sucking on her left breast and Logan on her right. Deke was kissing up her bare back as he stroked her sides. The straps from the Wicked Weasel hug loosely down her sides; she was about to lose the suit completely leaving every part of her sexy body on display and available except where she too wore fuck-me heels.

Similar activities were going on around KC, and around Edie and me. The party had shifted into high gear. Most of the women were naked, and many of the men. I didn't see anyone visibly fucking, but I saw couples sneaking off to the bedroom wing of the house. Those that stayed were using fingers and hands to excite one another. It didn't appear that anyone was with his or her partner or spouse.

Edie said, "Come. Let's take a long walk to the Jacuzzi and see what's going on."

I followed her, as we went into the house. We walked down the bedroom hallway, and as expected there was a lot of fucking already going on in the home's five bedrooms. Don was in one, buried to the hilt in a peroxide blond with oversize Wal-Mart tits. She had a high-pitched squeaky voice and kept telling him how much she liked what he was doing to her. He seemed to be having a ball and didn't notice us.

I was pleased to see Doug, Marcie's husband, in another room with the dark haired girl I'd seen him with earlier. They were nearing the point where he'd start riding her, if I read the stage of foreplay correctly.

In the master bedroom, I was pleased to see Cameron with three good-looking men. They were all nude. She was alternately sucking on two men, as the third ate her pussy with obvious pleasure for both of them. She was writhing and rising to meet his mouth. I love to see people's fantasies fulfilled; that made me feel good.

After playing voyeur at the door to each bedroom, we circulated by the dance room again. The lights were just about nonexistent with only dim lighting spilling into the room from other rooms providing illumination. KC was on a sofa between two of the men. She was nude with a leg over one of Logan's as he sat beside her, and her other leg over Deke's, as he was on her other side. The men were taking turns kissing her, and sucking on a breast. KC's muff was on total display to the rest of the room; she had no secrets. The light hit her slit just right so that everyone could see the moisture, and read her excitement into the scene. Further, everyone knew where she was going end up in a very short period of time.

As I watched the two men ran their hands all over her lower body, rapidly focusing on her nether region. Logan and then Deke simultaneously inserted two fingers each into KC's hot box. With four fingers in her, KC's head snapped back in the ecstasy the two men brought. The men fingered her for a couple of minutes. As they did, Edie undid my shorts and pulled them from my body, tossing them aside. She took hold of my cock and started to stroke me in a slow and methodical way right there in the doorway.

Edie whispered to me, "Look how she's holding their cocks and starting to stroke them. She loves those cocks. Those cocks are full of cum and excitement just for her. She's going to have them inside her very soon - mouth, cunt, and ass - probably all at the same time. Each man is going to fuck her lights out. Think of how many orgasms KC is going to have tonight under their attention. What do you think of that?"

What do I think of that? Right at that instant, I thought that would be the hottest, most erotic, horniest, lewdest, most decadent, and most pornographic thing I could see with my naked eyes.

Steve appeared - the third man in KC's video. He knelt in front of KC and started to eat her, as Logan and Deke took turns French kissing her, and exciting the rest of her body. Steve must have some talent, because I could see KC start to hump onto his tongue. He was hitting her key spots, and now it was his fingers inside her, twisting and turning and trying to bring her pleasure. KC was writhing in pleasure, trying to push every nerve ending in her body into their hands, fingers, and mouths.

At one point, Logan and Deke seemed to take a break. KC looked around and saw me. She gave a little wave with one hand to Edie and me, but made no move to close her legs and how she was exposed to everybody at the party. She looked enthralled with what was happening.

I mouthed 'Jacuzzi' to her and pointed outside in that direction. I put my arm around Edie, my palm conveniently falling onto a breast, and turned her so we could go back outside.

I wanted to watch nonstop, but I knew I had to give her some freedom to do what she wanted with the men without me spying on her. Just seeing her like that had brought me from a nine-point-nine to a 'ten' on my ten-point scale of penile hardness. Edie helped too. I could have pounded nails with my cock.

Edie and I walked outside to the spa. The trees nearby had strands of those miniature holiday lights up them providing a little illumination. The spa wasn't brightly lit, but I could see everything clearly. There was one couple in the eight-person spa. The girl had a great set of tits that showed just above the water; the man was toying with them with both hands and his mouth when they weren't kissing. She was obviously busy with his cock below the water level. The water was bubbling on the low setting, so no one would feel like you were going to be dinner for cannibals anytime soon. From what I observed, the couple was rapidly reaching the point where they were going to go somewhere close by and fuck away the night.

Edie and I slid into the spa opposite the couple. She said, "Did you notice the arrangement of the chaises?"

I glanced around. "Kind of odd. We can't see anything else going on."

Edie grinned, "And they can't see into the spa or what's happening on the chaises either unless they get right up close and peer over the barrier that the backs of the chaises make. Jon told me it was intentional. At the last party, some of the people who didn't want to have sex were grossed out by what was happening in here, so he used his patio furniture to make a little barrier, and in the process to provide some bedding for lovers in the spa area."

I smiled at her. "Nice idea." I also noticed that if anybody moved two or three of them, the whole party could watch everything going on.

Edie reached down and started to fondle my cock again. What she was doing felt delightful. I started to stroke and tease Edie's breasts, and then sucked on each for a little. She went into ecstasy at my ministrations and held my head against her chest so I wouldn't stop. I'd not been this forward or sexually romantic with her before.

Edie whispered, "You probably don't know this, but I can orgasm just from someone playing with my breasts. There's a direct line from my breasts, especially my nipples, to my clit and G-spot. It's hot, and don't you dare stop now that you know my secret."

I didn't. I fact I ramped up my attentions.

As I did, four other nude people got into the Jacuzzi: KC, Logan, Deke, and Steve. I nodded to the men but went back and tried to maintain my attention on Edie. Somehow, I think she knew that part of me was focused on the other side of the tub where KC was the object of everyone's desire.

The couple we'd found in the spa when we arrived got out, and settled on one of the chaises. In two minutes, I became aware of the two bodies only a few feet away humping into each other as they started fucking. Tab A was going into Slot B in a very nice way. Edie and I watched, and I caught KC watching them too. The scene was making the rest of us horny as fuck, particular their squishy sounds and their words about sex and pleasure.

Edie climbed up on the edge of the spa and spread her legs. She pulled me to her and implored, "Eat me."

I plunged my face into her hot love box, my tongue going wild. I had my eyes closed, but I was acutely aware that similar activities were happening only six feet away with KC and one of the men. I glanced over. KC was sitting on the edge of the spa, and Deke was eating her cunt with great mastery. Steve and Logan sat beside her and she was masturbating them - a cock in each hand. I heard KC orgasm - a little telltale squeak and moan that I knew so well. With that sound, my stomach lurched and turned.

Marcie slid onto the tub edge beside Edie. She started to suck on Edie's breasts, as I went back to work on her pussy. After a couple of minutes, I switched over to Marcie who looked exceptionally pleased at my attention to her drippy pussy. Edie returned the favor, sucking on Marcie's engorged tits.

After a few minutes, I heard some movement across the way and I looked. KC climbed off the edge of the spa, and positioned herself on one of the chaises. She lay back and held her arms up to the three men in obvious invitation. Deke, Logan, and Steve followed her. I knew what would soon be happening with my fiancée.

12