Paradise

Story Info
Two girls in the tropics... and tentacles.
1.1k words
4.03
55.5k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Remy_WD
Remy_WD
2 Followers

It had been such a stroke of luck, finding this place. Lara and Susan had been sailing the tropics off the coast of Thailand when they found it. A secluded cove, hidden from sight by rain forested cliffs with a diamond white sandy beach.

Susan had moored their yacht and they'd gone exploring. A small inlet led them to a secluded pool with plenty of sunshine, rocks to sunbathe on and warm water for swimming. No-one lived within a hundred miles of the atoll, just one of hundreds in these exotic waters so the women stripped naked and sunned themselves by the pool. Lara's tall, athletic, Caucasian body laid out next to Susans supple, Hispanic curves. Every now and again they would sneak glances back and forth. Lara loved the lustre the sun gave to Susan's wavey black hair, light in darkness and the rich golden glow it gave to her dark skin.

Susan in turn loved the thin trails of sweat that rolled down Lara's modest breasts, the sun making her pale skin shine like alabaster in the deep green of the forest around them. She stood and moved toward her friend, her lover and sat on the edge of the water, trailing her hand through the warm, tropical waters.

Lara was startled by a sudden splash of water over her warm skin and sat up to see Susan grinning impishly at her.

"Time for a swim." came the rich tones of Susan before she lowered herself into the pool. Lara smiled and stood for a moment on the rocks, the sun bathing her brunette hair and pale body before she dove into the crystal clear pool.

The pair frolicked and swam in their secret hideaway until, before long they came together, struggling, grappling, splashing and giggling.

Their giggles subsided and Lara gently brushed a lock of stray hair from Susan's face and then, gently she worked her fingers into Susan's hair. She slipped her free hand around the darker woman's waist pulling them together, her lips seeking out her lovers tender touch.

Susan's hands settled on Lara's stomach then caressed her warm flesh, moving around to her back and down, down to her firm ass and grasped her there, nails raking fine pink lines.

Lara gasped into Susan's mouth and she ground her waist forward, her mound rubbing against Susan's. They stayed locked together, sun glistening on beads of sweat and water from the crystal pool, inhaling each other for what seemed like hours. The warmth of the tropic sun a cold wind beside the heat of their combined need for each other.

Lara's fingers found Susan's begging slit and teased her lips apart, she ran a finger along the length of that inviting sex and Susan squirmed on the slender digit. Lara turned her hand so her fingers caressed the lips and the pulsing clit of her lover. Susan shuddered and raised her face to the sun while Lara hungrily kissed the sensitive skin of her neck, tasting the water and perspiration that adorned her skin. A greedy smile split Lara's mouth as she traced her lips over Susan's skin and slipped a finger into her sex. Susan cried out in pleasure and ground hard against Lara's hand, her passion building. In response Susan pushed her thigh between Lara's legs, Lara took the que and ground her hungry snatch against Susan's golden skin. The action pressed on Lara's hand and she delved deeper into her lovers sex, her thumb on Susan's clit, one finger in her vagina and another rubbing the darker woman's asshole for a moment before it slipped in pushing Susan toward her climax. The feel of another woman's hot depths clenching around her fingers enticed Lara, teased her own needful clit and she mewled her need into Susan's warm lips as they kissed deeply, forcefully, bruisingly.

When Susan felt a movement against her calf she was so caught up in the passion of Lara's embrace that, if she thought of it at all, she thought it was her lovers leg rubbing her own. Lara likewise discounted the gentle tickling on her inner thigh as her lovers touch. Neither woman truly recognised the rubbery appendages encircling their lower bodies until one of the cold tentacles brushed against Lara's hand, still buried in Susan's begging quim.

Lara gasped in shock and tried to recoil but the supple limbs held her fast, held her tight to Susan. The most she could do was regain her hand from the dark woman's crotch and, immediately her fingers were replaced by seeking tentacles. The slender tips found Susan's warm, wanting holes and dived in. Lara sought out Susan's face but all, she could see was breathless ecstasy as Susan's hands grabbed her breasts and kneaded the soft flesh, fingers brushing over her pink nipples then tweaking and teasing them. Susan was being penetrated hard by four thick tentacles, teo in her pussy and two in her ass, they pistoned in and out of her rendering her insensible to all but the pleasure erupting between her legs. Lara was about to scream when one of the tentacles found her own vagina, slipping between her engorged labia and slipping deep inside her. Her scream came out a choked gasp of passion and she flailed with her hands until they caught Susan's shoulders, gripping her tight. Another tentacle snaked around the first writhing into Lara so the two corkscrewed into her tight slit, stretching her to the point where her breathing came out in ragged gasps.

Another snaking tendril encircled her upper thigh and the suckers pummelled and kneaded her soft skin, driving her to new heights even as the soft tip at first teased, then entered her ass.

The tentacles penetrated both women, swelling against the gripping flesh of their openings, filling them completely. Susan and Lara held squirmed against each other bound in slithering tentacles, lost in a sea of unbidden need. They kissed even as they screamed their lust and fear into each others mouths. The rubbery flesh of the invading limbs pulsed in them, pumping, driving them hard toward their orgasms. More tentacles climbed their bodies, teasing their nipples, stroking their faces and arms, clamping to their exposed flanks, pushing them together as their bodies ground with the rhythm of lust and leaving wet trails of their own over the lovers hot skin.

Susan came first, shuddering and crying out with her release and Lara followed, her nails cutting Susan's shoulders with every wave of the orgasm that tore through her.

They held each other, standing in the frothing waters, trembling together as the tendrils of their molester slowly withdrew into the depths.

They hauled themselves to the shore, shaking and panting, chests heaving with the effort and laid themselves out on the rocks drenched in water and perspiration.

When her senses had returned Lara turned to Susan, "What was that?" she gasped.

"I don't know," Susan breathed heavily, "But I'm thinking 'same time tomorrow?" she grinned an passed into sleep.

Remy_WD
Remy_WD
2 Followers