Paradise Ch. 2

Story Info
Father & daughter consolidate their relationship.
4.8k words
188.7k
56
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers

The rays of the setting sun woke us up from the deep and satisfied slumber we had fallen into. It was a new - and wonderful - experience to wake up near my daughter, nude and beautiful as the day she was born. Between the warm climate and the frenzied lovemaking we had shared, we had generated a lot of sweat; but that couldn't obscure the musky odor of sex in the room, the evidence of our coupling. We watched as the rim of the sun touched the water, not saying anything but just enjoying the moment of intimacy.

I knew then that it could - would - never be the same with my daughter again. In place of my earlier lust was a wanton love, something that was as strong as any love two people might feel, and yet one that society would never approve of. I didn't want the day to end, and I didn't want the vacation to end - all I wanted was to have her next to me, this breathing flesh-and-blood Goddess who was to me everything in the whole world. The sex was amazing, its afterglow even more.

"Let's go outside," Sarah whispered into my ear. She started to get off the bed, but there was no way I was going to let those magnificent feet of hers touch the ground. With one hand under her knees and the other below the small of her back, I hefted her off the bed. The delicate frame once again surprised me with its flexibility and lightness, not to mention its smooth satiny touch. Sarah giggled as my fingers brushed against the undersides of her legs, tickling her. With that beautiful smile of hers, she placed a gentle peck on my lips.

The peck was like the million other she had given me - as a baby, as a preteen, as a teen, as an adult.. and now, as a lover. The gesture was just one of the many things people in a marriage take for granted, forgetting that it meant so much to them before they tied the knot. I wanted to kiss her back, but the sunset would be a rare occasion, lasting barely a minute, and I wanted to digest the orange glow in my daughter's arms.

I carried her to the hammock, getting on it with her still on my arms. Once the rocking stabilized, I let my hands relax their hold on Sarah's body. She seemed to melt right into me, purring softly as my hands lazily traced the side of her body. My dick was poking up between her legs, rubbing against her skin with the slightest rocking, and it was my turn to moan as she gently squeezed it between her thighs.

Sarah took my hand in hers, and placed it over her mouth. As we watched the sphere sink half the way down, she pressed my palm against her lips and kissed it. In return, I moved back a section of her hair and kissed the part of her shoulder that it had uncovered. There was no hurry in our caresses, only a sense of gentle affection and security.

We lay like that for sometime, cherishing the knowledge of belonging to each other, finally and unconditionally. Sarah moved our hands down in tune with the lowering sun, timing it so perfectly that the cup of my palms rested right over her nipples as the last of the glowing ember went down. I felt her heart thump against the walls of her breast, with a steady rhythm that seemed to signify happiness. I felt that same happiness within me; I had loved the most wonderful and unattainable woman for me on this planet, and that love had been returned just as selflessly.

And we still had an entire week ahead of us...

Having ensured that my hand was sufficiently firm on her breast, Sarah let her arms drop to the sides, in the manner of a bird taking its first leap of freedom. I brought my other hand up to join the one already on her breast, forming, I suppose, a top, for her naked body.

"Ooh, Daddy, that feels so good," she mewed as my hands started to knead her breasts together. The nipples, which had been temporarily subdued, started to flare up again, their size increasing as I held them. Sarah dropped her legs to the sides, so now only her torso, by virtue of being on top of mine, was actually on the hammock; her limbs hung limply off the sides of the net, a posture of total abandonment.

This also placed my cock right at the entrance of her pussy. I could feel the lips - wet, sweet lips - brush against the cock-head, drawing away the precum. I moved my hands over her chest, and pushed gently against her shoulder downwards, onto my cock. Her back slid over my chest, the latter's hair crinkling sharply as further skin passed over it.

I felt Sarah shudder as the head went in, parting the pink lips when it intruded. She closed her eyes and allowed my hands to push her further downwards until the entire length of my cock was buried to the hilt inside her. Once again, that wonderful sensation of oneness pervaded the atmosphere, and we stayed like that, neither of us moving. Our thirst for sex had passed into an infinitesimally small quantity; the liberties that were being opened up capture our interest.

For over five minutes we remained like that, me inside her, without any movement at all. We watched as the last remaining light went down and, almost simultaneously, the lights of the hotel were turned on. My right hand found hers, and we held each other, communicating more with gestures and touches than words.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Sarah said at length.

"Yes, the most beautiful..."

Sarah turned and looked at me with those sea-blue eyes of hers, matching my gaze with one of her own. She realized I had been talking about her and a smile adorned that face again. God, I love that smile! "I was talking of the scenery, Daddy," she pointed out. Her eyes remained on me though, a mixture of amusement and adoration in them.

I let my left hand trace the rise and fall of a breast. "What a coincidence! So was I!"

Her clear laugh rang out again. "Oh, Daddy, you are so incorrigible! We come to this island, and all you've got eyes for is 'little ole me'?"

"Well, darling, you were the one who complained that I wasn't paying you enough attention; now you say that I pay too much attention. Women! Always the same indecisive creatures... Sheesh!"

"I never expected you to go ga-ga over me -"

"Like I did! But face it, girl, your old man's getting crazy about you, and he is going to make sure this week is going to be the most memorable week in your life."

"It already is, Daddy, but if you want to try, I won't stop you!"

Our mouths touched, our tongues hitting against each other on the way out. Her face was turned at a right angle as regards the rest of her upper body, and we kissed passionately like that for some time. Panting, we finally pulled apart, not wanting to but having to. Once again we kissed, this time with me craning my neck forward so that she wouldn't have to turn so much. We tossed saliva back and forth until it dissolved in our mouths, and then generated some more saliva for our little game.

Gasps filled the air when we parted again, but hers quickly turned from gasps for breath to grasps of pleasure when I placed my teeth on her neck, slowly tightening my hold as I started to nibble on the skin. My tongue sneaked out between the teeth and got in a few samples of its own of the sweet neck of my daughter. Sarah's moans got louder and louder until I feared someone was going to hear the cries and mistakenly come rushing.

In the meantime, my hard member had forced its way further up her pussy. I could feel her liquids drenching the base of my cock, while the muscles within clenched and released with a slow rhythm. My teeth explored her nape, my tongue lolling all over the back of her neck, and Sarah started to cum. As her body shook with the intensity of the orgasm, my cock went even deeper into her sheath. The hammock was starting to tilt, but we hardly noticed it as we made love again.

Father and daughter, making love once again...

This time, though, I managed to hold on for just a few minutes before I came, filling her up with the same stuff that once made her. I hadn't bothered to find out if she was on protection, but the possibility that I could knock her up made me even more excited, and with limited exaggeration, I can state that I dumped a whole mugful of sperm inside her cunt. She milked me for all she was worth, draining the last drop from my body and drawing it into hers. Thankfully, the hammock did not tip over - and when the action ended, with her last jerk, we just held each other and watched the stars rise.

We lay like that for around half-an-hour, when a grumbling in my stomach reminded me that we hadn't had anything to eat since lunch.

Not quite, I reminded myself, we ate each other.

Due to the position of intimacy that we were in, Sarah could feel the growl as clearly as I did, and she made half an attempt to turn around, ending up lying on top of me sideways. "Hungry, honey?"

I gave a squeeze to her tit, earning a giggle from her.

"Keep that up, and we will never find enough time to eat. Naughty Daddy... shall I call for dinner, or would you rather build up a bigger appetite?"

I gave another squeeze to her tittie and she moaned. There was another distinct growl, this time from her stomach. I shook my head ruefully. Dinner was next. "I guess that answers your question."

Her comment reflected my reluctant acceptance of the inevitable. "I'll call room service. Want to come along? We could also call Mom and Eddie." Slowly, she slid off me, my cock sliding out of her (it had stayed inside her all this time!) with an audible sound of dripping liquids. I watched in unmasked admiration as she placed her feet on the floor, the globes on her chest vibrating due to the impact. Sarah saw my admiring appraisal of her body, and grinned back at me.

"Oh, oh, Poppa Bear is getting that look in his eyes... Momma bear better get out of here." But she seemed to have no intention of moving.

I pulled myself to my feet, noticing the somewhat disappointed expression on her face - I guess she figured I would give in to the temptation again. As much as I wanted to, I knew I had to get these mundane things out of the way so that I could make love to her for as much as four uninterrupted hours. I had never lasted beyond that time frame.

As I had carried her outside, I carried her back inside, putting her down with a soft thump on the bed. The telephone was right beside her, and she lost no time in making the call. I let her decide the course of the dinner, and made sure she ordered a bottle of the finest champagne available.

Then she placed an overseas call to her husband.

"Hi Becky," she greeted her husband's mistress brightly. A few hours ago, I would have probably found it revolting - the concept of a girl being okay with her husband's affairs, that girl being my daughter - but since I was more or less in the same ship, having spent the entire day making love to her, I was in no position to judge my son-in-law's morals. In fact, I wanted to thank him, for if it hadn't been for his affair, Sarah and I might never have bonded as we had. Sarah threw an amused expression at me and I remembered her prophecy that Becky would probably be there with Eddie. "Whatcha doing? No, wait. Don't tell me, I think I already know."

The earpiece made some squeaking noises, and my daughter blushed. "Yeah, he is here, right beside me. And yes, he is naked, and we have been making love since we arrived... God, Rebacca, I don't ask you how you do it with my husband, do you?"

I was startled by such a casual exposure. Obviously, my daughter's eyes on me hadn't gone past anyone; I wondered if my wife knew. She probably didn't, but seeing the carefree expression on Sarah's face made me think twice. I remembered my wife's insistence that I come on the trip. Surely... she wouldn't have plotted to get her husband and daughter together like this?

Or would she?

"Dad. It's Eddie. He wants to talk to you." For the first time since we had arrived, my daughter looked shyly at me. The only men in her life were probably going to discuss and compare notes on how good she was in bed. As far as I was concerned, she was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I was sure any other woman would be a compromise after her.

"Hello, Dad!" He always called me that. "So, how's life?"

"Great!" I said, suddenly unsure of how far I could go.

There was a pause as he must have waited for me to elaborate, but such an action notforthwithcoming, he pressed on. "Okay. In that case, how's my wife?"

The lightness in his voice reassured me that he was agreeable with whatever had happened between Sarah and me. I decided to reply in a lighter vein. "She is just terrible..." I paused, almost doubling over at Sarah's surprised look. "I mean, I haven't even wished my son-in-law and his girlfriend a Merry Christmas, and she is already motioning for me to get off the phone and go over to her."

Eddie laughed. "That's exactly what she did on our honeymoon too!"

"Yeah," I said, pulling Sarah onto my body. "But you are in your youth; you can get it up everytime she drops her suit. But think of poor old me - middle-aged, with a twenty-odd year old randy daughter who doesn't even want to look at her clothes, much less wear them, and is always jumping on my bones. By the way," I laughed out aloud, "If I have a heart-attack while making love to her, I have left my will with my lawyer. Buy her a decent set of clothes will you?"

Eddie was laughing so hard at the other end that he couldn't speak for some time.

"You lousy bastard!" shouted my daughter, ostensibly at me but directing her voice towards the phone. "Stop exaggerating so much! Just for that, I am going to make you pay... wait for tonight. I will...."

With her husband still at the other end of the line, she leaned over and gave me a big, wet kiss. The sensitive mouthpiece carried the sound back to Eddie, and when I finally gasped back that I was alright, he burst out laughing again. Sarah plucked the phone right out of my hand and asked for Becky.

"Men!" she told her 'best' friend. "Don't you think these chauvinists deserve a little punishment, Becky dear? Tell you what - while I bawl out my dear old father here, why don't you teach my husband there a lesson he won't forget. Yeah, maybe fucking him until dawn non-stop could do it, even if you will end up with a torn pussy. Not that you'd mind, right, but then again, it wouldn't be right to wake up on Christmas not feeling knackered, you know... Yeah, love you too. Take care. Merry Christmas... Alright, put him back on. Dad, my other primal mate wants to wish you..."

"Merry Christmas, Eddie."

"Same to you, Pa. Enjoy your Christmas. We will be leaving day after tomorrow, on the Rooser; so, old man, we won't be home to welcome you, but don't let that bother you. Make yourself at home, and you can literally fill in for me while I fill Becky out at sea. Merry Christmas!"

I returned the greeting, and hung up. As soon as I did, however, Sarah stuck a hand up my ass, jolting me almost off the bed. "I am a randy daughter, huh?" she asked with a heavy dose of mock-indignation. "And I keep on jumping on your bones?"

I managed to turn around, and Sarah tugged at her finger harder. I lunged at her, my only alternative, and the sudden movement caused the finger to slip out. Both of us fell back onto the bed, laughing again as we slammed sideways on the cot. Sarah immediately climbed on top of me, and had almost lowered her - impaled her - on my hard dick - God knows how I managed to keep it that way - when she remembered that we still had to call her mother.

In a flash, she was back on top after having climbed off to retrieve the telephone. She sat on my chest, my nipples brushing against the inside of her deliciously smooth thighs. Nonchalantly, she spoke to the operator, requesting another overseas call, and while she waited, curled the hair on my chest, incidentally just beside her shaved patch, intently, letting the hair unfold back, tickling the expanse of the skin just above her pussy lips.

"Hi, Mom!" she greeted with her characteristic sprightliness. "Merry Christmas!"

I guess her mother must have asked her how, and what, she was doing.

"Nothing at the moment - exhausted from swimming, so just fooling around." Fooling around, eh? We'll see about that. I shot my hands out, practically grabbing her breasts as she talked to my wife. It was a reckless act, but the sight of those cups dancing right above my face was getting to be too tempting. Sarah moaned aloud, this time straight to her mother.

"Ooooh, Daddy! Stop it... It's nothing, Mom, Daddy's just fooling around with me." I moved one hand down and cupped her pussy. "Daaaad! Pleeeease... I am trying to talk to Mom, for God's sakes." I stuck a finger inside her.

"Aaaah!" came her cry of pleasure. For a couple of seconds, she just closed her eyes and tried to will the presence of my finger away from her pussy, but the abandoned movements of my finger were proving to be too much for mere will-power. At length, she collapsed on me, but in the other direction, so we were technically in a 69. I could feel her breath on my throbbing cock, and I could feel the heat of her dripping pussy on my neck.

"Hello, Jim! Merry Christmas!" Obviously, it was my wife. "Looks like you've already started opening your gifts though."

I was glad she hadn't freaked out when Sarah had moaned my name, but then I remembered that she had probably expected things to go this far. Maybe even more. I felt a great relief wash over me as her calm and cheerful voice talked to me, for I hadn't actually considered her reactions at any point.

My daughter's pussy was barely inches away from my face. I stared into the pink opening, that wonderful passage to heaven, as some people call it. I call it the highway to paradise. Those delectable lips, just waiting to be tugged and teased and nibbled and bitten, and finally, parted. And intruded. Little did my wife know how close to 'opening' the gifts I really was. "Actually, we were just about to wrap them again. I recall we used to have a lot of fun wrapping ourselves up on Christmas Eve."

"Yeah, me too. I also recall how you managed to get yourself wrapped between my legs every time."

"Those were the days..."

"Don't forget, old man, your daughter's legs are just as lethal. Once you check in, you can never really check out..." Hotel California of the Eagles had always been her favorite song.

"Why does everyone call me 'old man'? Sarah's starting to make feel like a young stud again..."

"You ARE a stud," my daughter threw back over her shoulder, just before those wonderful lips closed around my cock.

"You sure are," my wife agreed. "In case you are wondering, Jim, I've known about your desires for Sarah for almost as long as you've had them. I mean, you don't live in the same house with a guy who stares puppy-eyed at his daughter and not notice it."

"Was I that obvious?"

"Boy, were you ever! In fact, at one time, I almost wanted you to have Sarah, just so that I could get that wistful, lovelorn look off your face."

"Sorry 'bout that!"

"Don't sweat it, husband of mine. At least, it was better than having you lust after our neighbor or her daughter... they might have been a real threat to our family. As it is, I think everyone gets satisfied, and no one gets hurt."

"What about you?"

"Me? I don't know honestly, but my new boss is somewhat hot - in fact, she is coming over here tonight, for dinner."

"She?"

"Yep! Since my husband's going to be wrapped up with his daughter, and since my son-in-law is too busy with his female friend, I figured I might try something new. I hear lesbians are pretty hot stuff now... I can almost see it now - the rumoring in the office as we eat each other in her cabin... Sorry Jim, but I am getting so hot now - have to go and relieve some of it. Take care."

"You too." I couldn't believe it - my wife was turning gay. Maybe there was hope for the world after all...

jaybee
jaybee
573 Followers
12