Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, she reached down and pulled my head away from her.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "What are you trying to do? Kill me?"

I chuckled as I got up off of my knees and started kissing my way back up her body, keeping my fingers inside her frothing pussy.

"Mmmm," I said, leaning in to her, my lips inches from hers. "But what a way to die!"

Terri reached up and pulled my face, coated in her nectar, to hers, kissing me passionately. She moaned into my mouth as she tasted herself.

"Holy shit!" she gasped when she released me minutes later.

She pulled me back down to her, kissing me again as she rolled me on to my back.

Terri then kissed her way down my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples, and moved down my stomach. She stopped briefly when she reached the waistband on my boxers, and then continued kissing her way down.

We both moaned when she began kissing my hard cock through the cotton of my boxers, and then she reached her hand up and wrapped her fingers around it, kissing and sucking on the head.

Terri slid her hand up the leg of my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, gently squeezing it.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as she pushed the loose fabric up, exposing my pole. "Very nice!"

I lifted my head and watched as she leaned in closer, kissing the head of my cock.

I felt her tongue sliding around the sensitive underside of the head, and I moaned in satisfaction. Terri looked up at me and smiled.

"This is such a nice, thick cock," she said, slowly stroking it. "The skin on the head is so soft!"

I moaned again, and then watched as she wrapped her lips around the head, and keeping her eyes on mine, she slowly lowered her head, taking my shaft deep into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, feeling her soft lips slide up and down the length of my rod. Terri moaned with me, and I soon felt her tongue flicking across my cock, also.

As I watched, her pace increased, as well as the depth that she was able to take me into her mouth.

Soon, I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her throat.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair, and her eyes were locked on mine as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh my god," I moaned, as Terri continued sucking and licking my hard cock. She was taking me deeper than anyone else had ever gone, and it felt incredible. She brought me to the brink of cumming a couple of times, but I managed to hold off, somehow.

After a few minutes, she pulled back, my cock, now shiny with her saliva, popping from her mouth. She kissed her way back up my chest, and I rolled her over onto her back as our lips met.

As I slid between her legs, I could feel the heat and moisture radiate from her pussy onto my cock.

Raising myself up until I was on my knees, I looked down at her body as I moved my hips, sliding my cock around her wet slit.

I soon had the head lined up with her seeping pussy, and I looked at her face as I slowly moved my hips forward, sliding my shaft in.

"Ohh geez!" she gasped as my cock filled her. "You are so thick!"

I smiled at her as I continued inching my way in, until our pelvises were touching.

"Oh my gosh!" she moaned, sliding her legs around mine. "I've never felt this full!"

I stayed motionless for a few seconds, taking in the sight of her soft, luscious body as well as the feel of her tight pussy squeezing on my shaft. Soon, though, I began to move my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her body.

"Oohh yeahh!" she moaned.

I was amazed at how hot, wet, and tight she was as I continued to make love to this beautiful woman, and how luck had come my way.

After a couple of minutes, I changed my pace and gently slid my shaft in all the way, and then slammed my hips forward, getting my cock in as deep as I could.

"Oohh geeeez!" Terri gasped, her eyes rolling back into her head. "Oh my gosh! You're touching places that have never been touched!"

I then rolled her onto her side, straddling one of her legs and placing the other over mine. Sliding forward just a bit, I realized that I was even deeper then before when I felt a new pressure on the head.

"Wooaaahhh! Ohh geeezz!" Terri exclaimed loudly, grasping the sheets. "Holy shit!"

I slid my cock in and out of her love hole from that angle, reveling in the new tightness as I started fucking her with a new intensity. She was moving her hips in rhythm with mine, pushing back at me as I slid forward.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Right there!" she soon moaned . "That's it! That's so good!"

I moved slightly, making sure that my shaft was rubbing on her G-spot as I pistoned in and out.

"Ooohhhh yeeeaaahhhh!" Terri gasped loudly. She reached her hands out and grabbed the sheets again, pulling hard on them as she flattened her body against the bed and she started shaking. "Oh god! I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy start to squeeze on my cock, and a new surge of juices gushed out of her, coating her leg and my balls.

As her body came down from her orgasmic high, I gently rolled her onto her belly, straddling both of her legs.

With just the tip of my shaft inside her wet hole, I quickly slid the entire length in.

"Wooaah! Ohhh my god!" she exclaimed. "Oh yeah!"

I moved my body up just a little and leaned down to kiss the back of her neck, changing the angle that I slid in on, and started fucking her from behind.

"Oohh! Ohhhh! Ohh yeah!" Terri moaned, as I picked un a little speed. "Oh my god! Oh yeahh!"

After a couple of minutes, I slowed down again and leaned back. Reaching down, I grabbed her asscheeks and pulled them apart, stretching open her pussy lips and exposing her tight little asshole.

Terri moaned again as I took long, slow strokes in and out of her, and she started moving her hips again.

On one stroke, I pulled my cock all the way out and slid it up between her asscheeks. Terri moaned softly as I pushed her cheeks together, squeezing them around my glistening rod.

I then slid back once more, placing the head back at the entrance to her heated hole, and slammed it back in, bouncing my hips off of her ass.

Terri gasped loudly as my cock bottomed out, and I held it there, pushing softly against her.

When I started fucking her again, she began pushing her ass back up at me even more than before. I slid my hand down her back and placed my thumb against her asshole, massaging her juices into it.

She moaned softly, almost cooing, as I pressed my thumb a little harder against her ass.

"Ohh yess!" she moaned as I slid my pole in and out, applying a little more pressure with my thumb.

'Hmmm,' I thought to myself. 'She likes it when I play with her ass. I've GOT to try taking her ass sometime!'

I started to feel the twinging in my balls, telling me that I wasn't going to last much longer, so I slid my thumb away from her backdoor, and reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair.

Terri gasped and moaned as I pulled back firmly but gently on her hair, raising her head up. At the same time, I started pounding my cock harder in and out of her.

"Ohh yess!" she exclaimed as I fucked her. "Give it to me! Fuck me!"

A couple of seconds later, I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock again, and that was all it took.

I slammed my hips forward, burying my pole in as deep as I could, and I felt my balls tighten up. My cock then exploded, spewing my cum deep against her cervix.

"Ohh shit!" I exclaimed, as my hips bucked against her ass.

"Yesss!" she moaned in reply. "Oh damn!"

We lay there, motionless, as we both soared in orgasmic ecstasy. Soon, though, I had to roll off of her back, and I collapsed on the bed.

"Holy crap!" I gasped softly as I lay there. "That was amazing!"

Without a word, Terri slid over to me and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you," she said when she pulled her lips from mine. "I have never felt anything like that before!"

"It's been a long time for me, too," I told her, wrapping my arm around her neck, "since I've felt anything even close to that! I'm glad that I was finally brave enough to make a move!"

"Me too!" she replied, laying her head on my chest.

Soon, I felt her breathing change, and I knew that she had fallen asleep on me. Smiling, I held her tight and drifted off too.

The next morning, I woke with a tightness in my groin and a lightness on my chest. As I opened my eyes, I looked down and saw Terri's head bobbing up and down on my re-hardened cock.

Moaning softly, I reached my hands down and placed them on the back of her head.

"Mmmm. Good morning," she said, releasing my rod from her lips. "I woke up and saw him standing up, so I thought that I couldn't let this go to waste!"

"Mmm. Ok. I won't argue with that!" I said.

"Good!" she replied. "Now just lay back, relax, and enjoy!"

"Ohh yeah! Not a problem!"

Terri wrapped her soft lips around my shaft again, and resumed my pleasurable wake up.

It wasn't long before I felt the twinge in my balls again.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum soon," I warned her.

I felt her moan around my cock, and she started taking me even deeper and faster.

Sure enough, within a couple of minutes I felt my balls tighten, and my body tensed.

"Ohh shit!" I moaned, as I reached down and held her head tightly.

I felt my cock explode in her mouth, and she moaned with me. I continued emptying my load down her throat, and she released me as my pole softened.

"Mmmm! Tasty!" she said, licking her lips. "Too bad I didn't have any coffee to add that cream to!"

I laughed as I caught my breath, and Terri got up and went into the bathroom.

I soon heard the shower start up, and the next thing I knew, she was standing over me drying herself.

"I hope you don't mind that I used your shower," she said. I just felt kind of sticky from last night."

"Not a problem," I told her, watching her big tits shake as she continued to dry herself.

"I was kind of hoping you would join me," she said. "That could have been fun!"

"I'm sorry," I replied. "I must have dozed back off after you woke me in that MOST enjoyable way!"

"Well, I guess that's a good excuse," she laughed.

When she was completely dried off, she looked over at me as she wrapped the towel around her body.

"Well, I guess I should go back to my room and get some clean clothes," she said.

"Yeah, you probably should," I replied. "Or, you could stay here with me, in my room, and neither of us would need any clothes all day."

Terri looked at me for a second. "That sounds even better!" she said, dropping the towel to the floor and joining my on the bed.

We spent the rest of the day together, naked, making love on the balcony, the bed, both soft chairs, the desk, and the shower. Finally, she went back to her room around seven to get dressed, and we went downstairs to the buffet to get something to eat.

As soon as we were done eating, we went back upstairs to her room, where we proceeded to make use of HER bed, balcony, shower....