Paradise Found Ch. 01

Story Info
Can love conquer impotence?
3.2k words
4.47
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sports bar was noisy and raucous, booze and talk flowed freely. The people here were mainly young and beautiful and at fifty-two; Lee was neither. When his son had suggested this place for a drink he had reservations; but he had finally acquiesced. To make matters worse David had been called into work on an emergency; so here he sat. He suddenly felt very old in a bar full of twenty-something's. Who was he kidding? He didn't belong here; he was a fish out of water. He would finish his drink and go back to his world, this wasn't him at all.

As he sat there and sipped his drink, he perused the place. The whole place had the air of organized chaos; multiple TV's vied with diners and drinkers. The place reminded him of a beehive and the low, insistent buzz was getting on his nerves. She first caught his eye because of her demeanor; it didn't fit with the place. Body language always gave one away, and hers fairly screamed out at him. She didn't want to be here anymore than he did and he wondered why. With him it was fairly obvious; he was too old and world weary for the live wire action here. The puzzle was her; she was young and pretty and fit in well with the scene. He smiled to himself; probably a fight with the boyfriend. He had been there once himself ages ago.

It should have ended there; he would have filed her away in his memories and left if it wasn't for the guy. Lee watched as the guy approached her table and spoke to her. He saw her smile and shake her head no; but the guy was insistent. He was clearly trying to pick her up and from her attitude it wasn't working. Lee grinned as the would-be Romeo tried schmoozing her. His grin faded as he saw the guy's hand on her wrist and her attempts to break free. In the crowded bar it was one small scene playing itself out among the hubbub of the place. Lee was old school; to him a woman was to be treated like a lady. He didn't hesitate and moved quickly to the table to confront the man. He reached out to shake the man's hand. The man released the young woman's wrist instinctively and accepted the hand shake. Instead of shaking hands Lee grasped the man's wrist and reached for his elbow. Applying pressure as he had been taught so many years ago the stranger was in instant agony and kneeled down involuntarily.

His voice was low and deadly, "She said let her go. She's said no, so shove off. That's after you apologize for bothering her."

He muttered something under his breath that Lee couldn't catch before slinking away. Her thank you was so soft he almost didn't hear it above the din of the crowd.

Lee smiled and said, "Not all young ladies want Sir Galahad coming to their rescue. I guess my southern upbringing is telling, huh?"

"I'm not like most young ladies, I know my limitations. Fighting off a man in a bar is never pleasant, thank you for coming to my rescue."

"I'm happy I could help," he said. "I was just getting ready to leave when I saw him pestering you. It was an automatic response for me; ladies deserve to be treated like ladies. I'm just thankful he left, I would have hated to make a scene. By the way, I'm Lee."

"Hi, I'm Tracey, and thanks again for the help" she said as he started for the door.

Lee turned to her and gave her a longing look and murmured under his breath, "I'm always ready to help protect a beautiful lady. Who knows you may need the use of my dented armor again in the future."

***

Tracey couldn't believe her luck. Here she was stranded who knows where with a flat tire and a missing jack. She had come to this logging road just to get away from the city. Someone had told her there was a lookout point down the road, but you had to walk. After parking and discovering she had a flat, she tried to use her cell phone to call for roadside assistance. Of all the luck; she kept getting the dreaded signal; not available. She decided that she would walk down to the lookout point and try her cell again; maybe it would work in a different location. She was mindful of the weather; vaguely remembering there was an approaching snow storm. As she walked down the road she suddenly realized she was getting colder and the sky was getting darker. She began to feel a light mist and discounted it as the elevation. Continuing on her way the mist seemed to thicken and soon it was a steady freezing rain. She had to be careful where she was walking now since the ground was getting slick. She was glad she had worn her hiking boots and dressed for cold weather. That was about the only thing that had gone right for her today.

The sky was getting darker and Tracey was getting more concerned for her safety. Her only choice was to find a spot that would give her a cell connection so she continued down the path. Picking her way carefully along the rutted trail she didn't see the broken limb loaded with the extra weight of the ice. She caught the shadow of it as it fell and only had time to look up and no time to react. The limb struck her solidly across the forehead and knocked her out immediately.

Lee wondered why the little car was parked at the entrance to his property and took note of the flat tire. He saw a trail of small footprints in the icy slush leading down the trail. Lee didn't like anyone intruding on his privacy, which was the reason he had worked so hard after retiring from the military. The only thing he wanted was a private place and to be left alone. He carried a lot of baggage in his life and though only fifty-two, he sometimes felt as though he had lived two lives already. He had survived a career as a Ranger, having to fight the Army itself to stay in after his wounds healed. Then there was the bitter divorce and loss of his children which had hardened Lee into stone. The only visitors he welcomed were his sons and they came less and less as they got older and had lives of their own.

Lee was lost in thought as he followed the small footprints. He was thinking that he needed to get more wood in before the storm fully developed and wondering if he had enough food in case he was snowed in. That was a joke; he could always spend a few hours in his paradise and come home with some type of game. Survival was his way of life and he let that idle thought pass. As he rounded the bend, he thought he saw something lying in the trail. Initially his thought was someone had been dumping trash up here again. He had solved that problem for good he thought.

As he drew nearer to the pile of rags he saw that it was a body. He rushed forward to find out what was wrong and saw that it was a young woman. He knelt over her and checked her vital signs and looked for injuries. The only thing he could find was a deep cut on her forehead. He looked around and saw the limb and knew instantly what had happened. Lee picked her up as gently as he could and started toward his cabin. He had to get her wound cleaned and the blood off her face then he would worry about who she was and why she was here.

Lee carried her as quickly as possible to his cabin. Living in the mountains the last three years had hardened his body back into shape and this young lady didn't slow him down at all. As soon as he got to the cabin he laid her on his bed and stoked the fire. He warmed some water and cleaned her wound. After getting the blood off her face he couldn't help but feel that he knew her. Being a gentleman he was hesitant to undress her but realized she had to get out of her wet clothes. Lee undressed her and covered her on his bed. Her face still bothered him; he knew her somehow but couldn't think of where it was.

After doing as much for her as he could for the time being he went back out to bring in more wood before the brunt of the storm hit. After making a couple of trips in and out with the firewood he decided to make coffee and warm himself by the fire. As Lee sipped his coffee he stared at the girl. She was beautiful and had been well dressed, but what had drawn him closer was her hair. The only way he could describe it was butterscotch, streaked with caramel. There was no doubt in his mind someone would be looking for her very soon and he didn't want to go through a lot of explanations about how she got here. He also didn't want a lot of people tromping around his little piece of paradise.

Tracey woke up confused and disoriented. Where was she? The last she remembered was the flat tire and her attempts at getting a signal for her phone. She sat up and her head throbbed making her lie back on the bed quickly. Touching her forehead, she felt the bandage and winced. The room was dark but gradually her eyes adjusted and she was able to make out objects in the small room. As the pounding in her head subsided, she realized she was naked. Someone had stripped her of her clothes and put her to bed. How had she got to this place? How long had she been out? Of course the big question was who had brought her here?

Sitting up gingerly, she placed her feet on the floor and stood slowly. The door seemed far away but she finally made it and laid her head against it to rest a moment. Her heart was pounding as she opened the door, and made her way into what appeared to be the living room. It was dark except for the fire blazing in the fireplace and she instinctively moved towards its heat. She started as she saw the man sleeping in the chair by the fire. The noise woke him and he stood quickly and turned on the lamp by his chair. Tracey squinted as light flooded her eyes and the pain in her head returned full force.

"Where am I?" she uttered, her voice sounded husky and raw and she realized how thirsty she was. "What happened?"

The man moved towards her and she backed away, stopping him in his tracks. He motioned for her to sit and answered, "You're in my little chunk of paradise. I found you lying in my path, you had been clobbered by a large branch. You have a large cut on your forehead and I'm worried you might have a concussion."

His eyes were on her and she suddenly felt self -conscious as she remembered she was clad only in a sheet. "Did your wife undress me? If you get my clothes I will be on my way and out of your hair."

He was shaking his head even as he headed for the small kitchen. "No wife," he said over his shoulder as he rummaged in the refrigerator and took out a pitcher of water. "And you won't be going anywhere, there is a blizzard outside. We are snowed in, sorry to say."

Gratefully, Tracey took the water and pills he offered. She was still trying to assimilate what he was saying, her head felt like it was full of cotton wool. Just trying to think was a chore and she realized at this point she didn't really care. Her stomach was churning and her body felt weak.

She felt her eyelids growing heavy but roused enough to ask, "Where are my clothes? I want to put them on."

From a distance she heard his voice, felt him slip something over her head and his strong arms as he picked her up and carried her back to bed. The bed felt warm and safe and she sighed as she drifted off to sleep.

Much later the chills woke her, her headache was a dull roar now but she had never been so cold in her life. She felt nauseous and she put her legs over the side of the bed. The cold of the floor on her already chilled feet was agony and her stomach twisted and she began to retch. He must have heard her because he was suddenly there and leading her to the bathroom. After she was finished he helped her back to bed and covered her. The chills were in back in full force now and she found herself asking him to hold her. She saw his hesitation but she was beyond caring; she was scared, sick, and cold. As he slid in beside her, she cuddled against his warm body and slept, even as his arms enclosed her.

As he lay holding her Lee felt mixed emotions. Emotions he had long ago erased from his memory and thought were buried forever. For some reason this beautiful woman had stirred those emotions since he first picked her up in the path. He didn't understand what was happening. He felt he knew her and yet he didn't know her name. Now he found himself lying in bed with her, his arms around her as she slept on his shoulder. Her hair smelled fresh even though he knew it had been quite some time since he had picked her up. He felt tenderness for her and was beginning to feel something else, a stirring he thought he was incapable of. He breathed deeply; his face buried in her beautiful hair; her lean body was snug against him. She was very muscular, but very feminine as well.

Lee moved his hand to her stomach and pulled her closer so that they were snug against each other from head to toe. As he pulled her closer he felt the stirring in his loins that he thought he was incapable of. He lay holding her thinking of his past life and drifted off to sleep. He slept as he had not in many years. This young woman had brought a feeling of peace to him and he slept with contentment holding her close.

Tracey opened her eyes and was confused for a moment. She realized she was not in her home and she was in the arms of a strange man in his bed. She also felt something else. She was not wearing anything but a t-shirt and she felt his manhood very firmly pressed against her. Even though she still had a slight headache she began to wonder about the man. She really didn't remember a lot of discussion but she instinctively knew she could trust him. She felt very safe even though they were both almost nude and she had a very hard cock pressed firmly against the crack of her ass. Tracey began to feel a wetness as she lay in the man's arms. Pressing back against him, she began a slow rocking movement thinking about the hardness pressed against her.

Meanwhile Lee had felt her movements, sleepily he thought once more of her beautiful butterscotch hair. The silkiness and color reminded him of someone else he had recently met.

Suddenly it dawned on him; he came fully awake and whispered her name, "Tracey, that's it? Isn't it? You are Tracey, from the bar."

Tracey turned to face him, "Yes, I knew I had seen you too but couldn't figure it out either. Rescuing me is becoming a habit for you."

Lee's hand was under her shirt and rubbing its way up her stomach, gently stroking her, enjoying the feel of her soft feminine skin. As he rubbed her stomach he felt his erection slipping away. Tracey reached for him and began to stroke.

He said, "I'm sorry. It doesn't work; I'm impotent. I've had Peyronies disease for several years." This got her attention and she immediately released him from her grip and looked at him in confusion.

Lee had a wry smile on his face and started to explain what this meant. "Peyronies disease isn't really a disease and it isn't contagious. It something that happens in about one percent of men between the ages of 40 and 60. No one knows the cause but it's usually thought to result from an injury. Since I have taken several blows to the groin in my life; I guess that's what caused it. Basically it's scar tissue forming and preventing the penis from filling with blood and getting hard."

Now it was Tracey's turn for the wry grin, "You sure fooled me the way that thing was sliding between my cheeks a few minutes ago. I didn't notice that it wasn't hard then or when I had it in my hand."

"To tell you the truth, that's the first time that's happened in a couple of years. Maybe you have the magic touch."

As he said this Tracey again moved close to him; reached down and took him in her hand again. Surprised, Lee again felt the stirring that had become so unfamiliar to him in recent years.

He started to speak but Tracey put her finger to his lips to silence him; "Don't talk, just relax." He felt himself getting hard in her hand and felt the stirring in his balls he had missed for so long. Tracey was rubbing her hand up and down in a stroking motion. "I can feel the scar tissue. It's on both sides and makes it sink in on each side kind of like an hour glass."

Tracey had her head on Lee's chest and he was again mesmerized by her butterscotch hair with streaks of caramel. He thought it the most beautiful hair on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He tried to speak but found himself speechless as this young girl brought him to an erection. As Tracey continued to fondle him she moved a leg between his and eased farther on top of him. Lost in his own thoughts of being in bed with such an incredible woman Lee was surprised when he realized he felt a wetness pressing down on the head of his cock. He was even more surprised when he realized he was sliding into Tracey who hovered above him. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she moved in very slow motion easing herself all the way down on his erection.

She sensed him watching her and looked down at him with a smile on her face. "I guess I do have the magic touch," she said as she quickened her movements.

To be continued ...