Paradise Hook-Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her walls immediately clamp around me, but I continue pumping until she's screaming at the top of her lungs. Her pussy is still sensitive from me sucking all the juice out of it, so her orgasm is filled with all sorts of sensations. She grabs onto whatever part of the couch she can as she cums harder and harder. I reach over and slap at her clit while continuing to fuck into her so hard that she tosses her head back and arches her back are much as she can.

Her tits are directly in front of me and jiggling from the force of my thrusts. I lean down and bite at each of her nipples as she puts her hands on the back of my head. Her orgasm is still going and her voice is starting to get hoarse from all the hard screaming. Her body quivers against mine as I power fuck into the depths of her pussy until her cervix is shaking against my tip.

I yank my dick out of her cervix and rub at her clit until her juices come exploding out. I lean my head down and drink from her like a water fountain until there's no more juice. Roxie sits up and looks over at Venezia's hard breathing body.

"Looks like you've been dominated now."

Venezia and I look over at Roxie as she slowly crawls towards us. She looks over at my throbbing member and smiles.

"And as for you...," She moves over and reaches for my shaft to strokes it above Venezia while continuing to just stare at it. "I want you to cum all over her. Cum all over this bitch."

Venezia slowly comes back to life and hears me moaning and groaning as Roxie tries stroking me to cum. She leans more toward me and strokes with both hands as I turn towards her. I sit back down and she moves in between my legs. Just as she's about to put her mouth on my cock, Venezia slides off the couch and pulls Roxie away from me.

"You still haven't made me cum."

Roxie happily kisses Venezia like a sex starved little girl as Venezia rubs at Roxie's pussy again. Venezia lies Roxie back on her back and continues kissing and rubbing on her. Venezia grabs Roxie's clit again and begins pulling it around in random directions. Roxie bites her top lip and whimpers while moving her body under Venezia's more.

She kisses at Venezia's neck while rolling her onto her back. Venezia releases Roxie's clit and puts her hands on the back of Roxie's head. She pulls Roxie up to her for a kiss while sliding her hands down Roxie's body to her tight ass. The sight of the long legged brunette lying on top of a brown goddess is driving me crazy. My dick throbs out of control as their bodies become entangled in one another while they passionately kiss.

Roxie starts kissing her way down to Venezia's hot pussy, and Venezia looks over at my dick throbbing from the scene. I am in a trance as Roxie gets to Venezia's hips and bites and kisses at them until Venezia is trying to grind on her face. Venezia moans and arches her back as Roxie sucks her clit into her mouth. Roxie puts her hands on the outside of Venezia's thick thighs to bury her face deeper into Venezia's pussy.

I know the sounds Venezia makes when someone is eating her out just right, and her moaning has never been sexier. Venezia's dark brown thighs softly squeeze on Roxie's head as Roxie slides a finger up to Venezia's dripping hole. She taps Venezia's hot hole while continuing to lick and suck at her burning clit. Venezia runs her hands through Roxie's hair and pulls on it while moaning harder. Venezia's legs start moving around and her tits are jiggling on her chest.

My dick throbs so hard that a stream of precum shoots out at the same time Venezia arches all the way up and her eyes roll into the back of her head. She rests her hands on Roxie's head as she cums into Roxie's mouth. She bites her bottom lip, and Roxie stays on her pussy until she stops twitching.

Her hips rest back on the floor while Roxie licks softly at her clit. Roxie rubs her hands up and down Venezia's pussy until she's rubbing in pure orgasmic juice. Her shiny hand draws my attention as she pierces Venezia's pussy with four fingers. Venezia moans softly and squeals as Roxie begins finger fucking her with four fingers.

Roxie quickly stops with her four fingers and presses her fist against Venezia's pussy. Venezia looks up just as Roxie pushes her first two knuckles into Venezia's pussy. My brain wants to beg Roxie not to fist Venezia, but my dick is cheering louder than my brain. I continue throbbing wildly as Roxie pushes her third knuckle into Venezia.

Roxie's hands are about the same size as Venezia's, but Venezia's pussy is a lot wetter. It doesn't take long for Roxie to get her entire fist into Venezia. The sight of Roxie white fist fully engulfed by Venezia's dark brown body is giving me some color contrast sensations. Venezia grabs her tits and bites her bottom lip as Roxie begins fisting her.

The squishing sounds drive me insane as Venezia gets wetter and wetter. Roxie pumps Venezia fast and hard until Venezia's moans are hard screams and groans. Roxie uses her other hand to rub on Venezia's clit, and Venezia moves her hands off her tits to run them through her hair. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and hips arch up off of the floor as Roxie fists into Venezia harder and faster.

Venezia starts bouncing her hips up and down on Roxie's hands as she gets closer to cumming. Roxie slaps Venezia's clit one time and sends Venezia into a head swirling orgasm.

"Ah, shit!" Venezia screams before her voice goes hoarse.

Roxie pulls her hand from Venezia's pussy but continues rubbing her clit. Venezia shoots out huge gushes of squirt as she cums just as hard as Roxie did. Her pussy squirts in big streams with every loud scream as her orgasm hits. She screams as hard as she can, squirting juice all over Roxie, and her pussy quivers as she takes a breath before screaming again.

Roxie stays kneeling in front of her to continue rubbing her clit as Venezia's juice drenches her. Every hard yell, Venezia's juice squirts onto Roxie's chest or face, but it never fazes her. She takes stream after stream but continues rubbing Venezia's clit, and starts rubbing her own with her hand. She feels herself about to cum from all the hot juice gushing onto her body.

Venezia is still cumming by the time Roxie stops rubbing her clit to focus on rubbing her own clit. After about four minutes of squirting huge streams that have drenched Roxie's body, Venezia's finally stops cumming.

Roxie's body is soaked just as much as she soaked Venezia, but that doesn't stop her from rubbing at herself. She licks her lips and moans on her fingers while staring down at Venezia recovering from her orgasm. Venezia collapses back down to catch her breath as Roxie stops teasing herself to climb up Venezia's body to kiss her again. They once again start their hot make-out session as I watch their contrasting bodies until I get light headed.

"That pussy is so delicious. I love eating your pussy," Roxie says in between kisses.

"And I love having you eat my pussy."

"But fisting you was even better. Sweet revenge," Roxie says with a smug attitude. "Fisting is my new favorite fuck."

"Fisting or getting fisted?"

Roxie thinks it over while kissing and rubbing on Venezia.

"Both," they both say at the time while giggle before continuing to kiss and rub each other.

I can see them rubbing their swollen pussies together and wish I was in between them. Their exhausted clits rub together, making them moan in each other's mouths as they seem to make love to one another. They look over at me on the couch, nearly passed out.

My dick is now throbbing in pain and every throb just hurts more. Roxie gets off of Venezia and slides in between my legs to give me some needed attention. The moment she touches my dick it throbs more precum out, shooting a string across her face.

Before she can take me into her mouth, I slide off the couch and kneel in front of her. I kiss her as passionately as she and Venezia were kissing while lifting her into my arms. I wrap her legs around my body and lay her down on the floor. She moves her pussy against my throbbing member, but I'm on top of her for another reason.

She moans as my tip throbs against her clit as I begin licking Venezia's juice off her neck. She puts her hands on my shoulders and guides me around as I move to her tits and suck her nipples like I'm trying to get milk out of them. She gasps as I suck harder before finally moving down to her naval. The amount of juice I've consumed today has my head swirling, and I'm enjoying every second of it.

I pull her hands to my mouth and lick and suck at them until I taste her juices. I immediately dive down towards her pussy and suck her lips into my mouth. She moans out loud until her moans become muffled. I can tell she's moaning inside Venezia's mouth as they kiss while I continue sucking the juices off Roxie's pussy.

I want to continue drinking, but my dick is throbbing so hard, I can't keep my focus. I lean up and groan as hard as I can as a big glob of precum shoots onto Roxie's swollen lips. She squeals into Venezia's mouth so loud that they both look over at me twitching. My entire body is shaking so much, it looks like I'm about to turn into a werewolf.

"Ah, I have to fuck. And I'm gonna cream the shit out of whichever pussy I fuck next."

My mind is lost in a vast open world of pure sexual frustrations combined with nothing but eager horniness.

"You already came in me before, so...," Venezia says while suggestively opening Roxie's pussy to me. "Cream every inch of her tight, little pussy."

Venezia's command echoes through my head like bells. Before I grab Roxie's hips, she rolls onto her back and points her ass up at me. She opens her legs and rubs her pussy while looking back at me.

"Coat my insides. Make me cum with you," she moans.

The cute and innocent facial expression she's making mixes with her horny 'fuck me hard' eyes and sends me into a hyper frenzy. I grab her hips and plunge my dick into her as hard as I can. I immediately feel her tight pussy tightening and her cervix at the same time. I waste little time in a slow build up and just start trying to wreck her body.

She's bouncing against me with her head down as Venezia moves closer to us. She puts her pussy right at Roxie's face, but Roxie is screaming too hard to even notice. She has to rub her own pussy in Roxie's face until she positions herself just right so that I'm fucking Roxie into her pussy.

"That's right, fuck her little pussy," Venezia commands while moaning on Roxie's face.

Roxie is moaning harder and faster and as she opens her mouth, Venezia pushes her clit into it. To stop herself from screaming too much, Roxie sucks onto Venezia's clit, and they both start moaning. My dick is throbbing harder and harder and no matter how much I fuck, the pain stays there. Roxie's pussy is doing a good job of tightening and squeezing the pressure out, but her pussy's not tight enough.

I pull her hips closer to me and ram into her harder and faster. She screams on Venezia's pussy while Venezia moans while rubbing the back of Roxie's head. Venezia starts thrusting her pussy onto Roxie to get her bouncing back and forth between us. Once we have a good rhythm, we both get Roxie into a nice fuck.

Venezia's tits begin jiggling on her chest, and she moans harder while Roxie's pussy begins crushing around my cock. My swollen member doesn't notice how tight Roxie is squeezing until Venezia burst out into a scream herself. She pulls her pussy away from Roxie's mouth and gushes a waterfall of squirt onto Roxie's face. Roxie leans her head down and takes the drenching as her pussy clamps around me more.

"Ah, yes. Fuck me. Fuck my little pussy." She screams while shaking in my hands. I can feel her hips quivering and her cervix vibrating. "Make me cum. Make me cum."

She explodes on my thrusting cock, but I'm too built up to stop. Even with her pussy gripping me like a machine, I continue fucking her. I can feel little droplets of juice splashing out of her pussy as she cums harder. Her breathing shortens until she stops completely. Her body shakes harder as my cock buries itself into her more.

Venezia pulls Roxie's head up and leans her against my body. I smell Venezia's sweet juice on Roxie's face and start licking it off while continuing to pump. I can feel Roxie's stomach absorbing the force of my pummeling as Venezia kisses at her to bring her back down. I feel Roxie's pussy loosen as her orgasm passes, but it quickly tightens back up.

"This pussy's about to make me cum. Don't stop cumming Roxie," I demand.

"Make him cum." Venezia encourages Roxie. She kisses at Roxie more until Roxie's moans respond. "Make him coat the inside of your pussy. Milk him dry."

Roxie licks her lips and squeezes her pussy around me.

"Ah, shit!" I yell.

This time her pussy tightens to the point that I can't fuck her anymore. She screams in Venezia's face as her pussy cums harder than before, but it's not getting me there. I can feel my orgasm trying to cum but sinks back down as I stop thrusting. I let go of Roxie's hips and reach all the way around and grab Venezia's ass cheeks. I pull her into Roxie and Roxie into me for a fiercer fuck.

Our bodies clash together so hard that the force is getting to Venezia's pussy too. I can feel my dick immediately swelling as Venezia continues kissing Roxie. Roxie's orgasm is shaking her so hard that she jerks off my dick and starts squirting all over the floor. My dick is still so hard that it slides in between Roxie's legs and shoves itself into Venezia.

She squeals and moans as I pump into her while Roxie continues covering their bodies in her hot juices. She positioned directly over my pounding cock, so her juice is spraying and splashing all over my shaft. Her squirt is splashing with my thrusting so much, that even I'm getting soaked. She continues squirting as I feel my tip getting squeezed by Venezia. She continues kissing Roxie, so their moans are muffled as they start cumming together.

"Fucking shit. Ah." Venezia screams while trying to kiss Roxie.

Venezia is a little late to the squirt party but makes up for it with one big gush as my cock slides out of her. She drenches all of us with a massive explosion of juice, intensified by our bodies clashing together. My thrusting dick slides back into Roxie just as she quivers from her passing orgasm. Her pussy is still tight and begins milking my dick. My orgasm hits me just as hard as theirs hit them as my shaft expands like a balloon.

"Ah! Shit, shit-" I groan as hard as I can.

Roxie gasps from the feeling of my swelling cock inside her. The first stream to pump into her coats every inch of her wall as it last about four seconds before it stops. Hot cream gushes out around our fucking as another burst into her slippery tightness. I'm cumming so hard that I fall back against the couch.

She stays in my lap and softly bounces until my third shot lifts her off of me. She sits on my stomach as my cock falls against her overflowing pussy before shooting a fourth stream onto her chest, splashing so much cum that it plasters both her tits. Another stream launches that high and continues her plastering. She looks down at my cumming member just as stream launches, and it splashes all over her face.

"Oh shit," she giggles while licking her lips.

Half her face is covered in a thick layer of cum, so she leans her head back to avoid any more shots to the face. She's too tired to move, so Venezia slides over to us and grabs my cock. As she aims it at herself, more streams fire and coat her brown tits in my white cum. The contrast makes me cum harder, so some of my streams start landing on her face as well.

"Oh god, how much are you going cum? So fucking hot! Don't stop cumming. Cum for me pappi, cum big."

Venezia's starts stroking my shaft to milk me dry faster. She beats another stream out onto her arms and chest before leaning down to suck a stream out. She gags as it splashes against her throat and nearly chokes her. After another four of my huge streams, she pushes my dick back into Roxie's overflowing pussy. I feel my cock squishing back into Roxie's pussy, and it finishes coating her cervix until I finally stop cumming.

Both girls are covered in my cum and my dick is still throbbing inside of Roxie.

"So fucking much," Venezia moans.

"It's so hot and thick," Roxie adds while moaning just like Venezia.

Venezia leans over and swaps cum with Roxie in a kiss while rubbing their pussies together. I can feel Venezia's pussy squishing against Roxie's cummy pussy and that relaxes me some. Their passionate kissing and rubbing causes both of them to moan in each other's mouths as my cock softens inside Roxie's pussy. I reach around and massage Venezia's hips while kissing the back of Roxie's neck.

Roxie looks back at me with her cum plastered face.

"You finished?"

"Not if you're not." I move my hand over to her pussy to rub over her clit.

"I think we have to keep her," Venezia adds before leaning over to kiss me. "She makes both of us cum far too much."

I use my free hand to smack Venezia on the ass.

"I was going to say the same thing."

I kiss Venezia back before rubbing her clit with the hand that was once rubbing Roxie's clit.

"Don't I get a say in this?" she asks while looking at us. I start bouncing her in my lap and her cum filled pussy sloshes on my semi-soft dick. "Fuck, I was going to yes anyway."

I stop bouncing her and kiss her as Venezia continues grinding their bodies together. Venezia grabs Roxie by the hips and kisses on her neck until Roxie stops kissing me and kisses her.

"Time for the bedroom," Venezia says while pulling Roxie out of my lap.

Roxie leans into Venezia and continues their passionate kissing. They stay still for a couple of seconds as their pussies mash together again, making them moan in each other's mouths. I lean up behind Roxie and spin them around until Venezia's in front of me. She looks back at me and smiles as I wrap my arms her body to kiss at her shoulders.

Roxie stands up and Venezia licks at her pussy and gets a big gush of cum to the face as Roxie's pussy clinches from being licked. Venezia takes the shot in her mouth and kisses Roxie's pussy once before standing up as well, pulling me up with her. She leans over and gives Roxie a big cum-swapping kiss as they share the mouth full of cum. They let it drool out of their mouths as they stop kissing to look back at me.

Venezia steps away from me and takes Roxie by the hand to lead her into the bedroom. I slap both their asses at the same time, and they whimper from the pain while seductively walking toward the bedroom. I groan as I feel my cock throbbing again and immediately chase the two of them into the bedroom for another nasty cum-covered fuckfest.

12