Paradise in Hawaii Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers

A few minutes later they decided it was their turn to pleasure me. Again, having two beautiful, naked women running their hands over me right out in the open (even if nobody was nearby) was a huge turn-on. My cock was totally hard as they pinched my nipples ran their fingers through my pubic hair. With two of them, they each raised a leg onto their shoulders and I felt totally vulnerable with my legs spread apart and in the air. I raised my head to watch what they were doing and it was incredibly sexy. Then they lowered my legs and moved up for the finishing touches. They took turns playing with me at first. Then Birte took my cock in her hand and started pumping it up and down in her fist. Michelle played with my balls, rubbing lotion all over them. Then she reached down with one of her well lubed fingers and stuck it up my ass. That sent me over the top and I shot my load all over my stomach as Birte milked every last drop. We all had a good laugh. They cleaned me up with their towels and we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon on the beach.

As it got toward evening, we went back to the camp and stared preparing dinner. While things were simmering I spotted Ann, Sven and Leon coming down the trail. The guys were hiking in just their shorts. Ann was topless too, wearing only her bikini bottoms. They were dirty and sweaty and obviously exhausted. We gave them cold drinks and led them to the waterfall, where we each undressed our spouse and soaped them up under the cascade. Once everyone was clean, we headed back and had a delicious meal. As soon as the dishes were clean, it was getting dark, so we all crawled in the communal tent for a good night's rest after a long day in the sun.

(... to be continued)

JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers
12