Paradise in Hawaii Ch. 03

Story Info
Newly formed couples split up for a day of exploring.
2.3k words
4.37
63.6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers

We talked about the various things to do while we were camped at Kalalau and came to a consensus that we should split up and spend the day separately as couples, meeting up in the evening to compare notes and, of course, share the tent again. Ann was still tired from the strenuous hike in, so she and Leon opted to spend the day hanging around the beach. The rest of us would hike up the valley.

Birte and Michelle started to put their hiking shorts on.

"Wait a minute, what do you think you're doing?" I asked rhetorically. "We're here in paradise. We don't need to put clothes on until we get back to civilization." They both laughed and put their shorts back in the tent. We all would just wear our Teva sandals for the day. We put together some food and water for lunch and loaded it into stuff sacks, which Sven and I carried.

We started up the gentle trail that followed the creek which had formed the Kalalau Valley. About half a mile up from the beach, we caught up with another couple who were also hiking in the same direction. They were dressed in shorts and tank tops, but didn't appear to be upset with encountering nude hikers. I asked how much further to the spot where the trail split. The lady said they had been to the waterfall yesterday. The split was just a half mile further and there were some very nice wild guavas growing near the junction. We chatted a while longer and I noticed the guy kept checking out Birte and Michelle when he thought nobody was watching. We continued on up the trail while the other couple rested.

The climbing got steeper for a while. Michelle was in front of me and the incline in the trail put her lovely ass right in my line of sight. I couldn't help watching her muscles flex as we moved up the trail. Then I felt a playful slap on my own butt. Birte jokingly said from behind me "Don't get too interested in that view. You're mine for the rest of the day." We all laughed and it was only a few more minutes before we reached the trail junction. At that point, we could go left to a beautiful waterfall or right to a small swimming hole. Michelle and Sven wanted to see the waterfall, so I gave them directions and then Birte and I headed off to the right.

It was almost another half hour of hiking to the swimming hole. The day was getting hot and we were both sweating up a storm. When we finally got there, the water looked so inviting that I just dropped the stuff sack on the edge and we jumped in without even bothering to remove our sandals. The refreshing water cooled us off very rapidly as we stood in the shallow end of the pool. We helped each other remove our sandals and then swam around the deeper part of the pond, playfully chasing and dunking each other. After about 20 minutes, we drifted back toward the shallow end where we entered. When we got to a point where we could stand on the bottom, Birte turned to face me and put her arms around my neck. We leaned toward each other and her nipples, hard from the cold water, touched my chest. We kissed, gently at first, then more passionately. In some ways this seemed more intimate than what we had already done that morning because we were alone together. Birte let herself float up and wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock got stiff very quickly as it rubbed against her pubic hair. Then I felt the heat from her pussy itself. She took one of her hands off my neck and reached down to guide me into her. I started to slowly slide in and out. As we gradually increased the tempo, our movements started splashing against the rocks on the bank. We both laughed at this and continued our rhythmic motions.

After a while we decided to move up to dry land. Birte crawled out of the water and lay down on the soft grass on the edge of the pond with her legs invitingly apart. I got out of the water and, rather than resuming our fucking, I dove head first for her pussy and started to devour it. I started by gently tracing her lips with my tongue, then flicking her clit every once in a while. She started squirming from my efforts and after a few minutes she said "I want to taste you also". So I moved around and positioned my cock above her head in the classic 69 position. As I continued enjoying her taste and smell, she paid attention to me as well. Her tongue slowly traced the length of my cock, then gently swirled around the tip. She opened her lips and slowly took it in, pulling down on my hips to get all of it into her mouth. Birte started bobbing up and down, gradually increasing the tempo. At the same time I was getting more aggressive with my explorations, plunging my tongue all the way into her pussy. She removed her mouth and I heard her moaning in response to my efforts.

I was working up quite a sweat and so was she, as our slick bodies glided over each other. She took each of my balls into her mouth one at a time and swirled her tongue around them. That and the vibrations from her moaning got me very close to getting off. She must have sensed that because she broke away for a second and said "I'm gonna cum" before she took my shaft back into her mouth and began bobbing up and down in a frenzy. I increased my pace as well and in less than a minute I felt my orgasm building as my balls retracted and my toes curled involuntarily. Within seconds I was past the point of no return and my hot semen was shooting into her mouth. That set her off and she started to buck her hips up and down. I managed to stay connected and actually felt her vagina contract on my tongue as her body stiffened. She took her mouth off of me and let out a soft scream as she went over the edge. After her orgasm subsided, I rolled off of her and collapsed on the grass next to her, both of us gasping for air as the sweat poured out. After a minute my body was getting back to normal.

It was then that I lifted up my head, opened my eyes and saw them. The couple we had passed on the trail was standing on the edge of our little clearing. The guy had his hand in his shorts and was obviously stroking himself. His partner was rubbing her breasts and crotch through her clothes. They had obviously been there for a while. I gasped out loud, which startled Birte into sitting up and turning around to see what I was looking at. She had a slight panic reaction and tried to cover herself, but since we had not brought any clothes or towels with us there was nothing we could do. We were totally busted.

"We're sorry for intruding," the woman said. Her face had turned red when I had first looked at her, so she was just as embarrassed as we were. "We didn't want to startle you by saying anything abruptly, then we just got turned on by watching you. I hope you don't mind."

"How long have you been there?" Birte asked.

"Long enough," the guy replied, grinning. "We actually had the same idea as you to find some place private and enjoy ourselves."

"Well, this is the only flat spot around the pond, so you're welcome to join us," I said.

"Thanks," the woman said. She set her pack down a few feet from us and pulled her top off. She had very small but cute breasts that didn't need a bra. Her nipples were still erect from the rubbing she had been doing. She turned away from us and dropped her shorts down to her ankles, then bent over to untie her boots. That gave me a good view of her pussy, which was obviously dripping wet.

Birte and I stood up and, needing to cool off, jumped in the pond again. We swam to the opposite side of the pond to give them some time to adjust to the situation. They jumped into the water too. After a few minutes we swam back across and got out of the water to relax. They joined us a short while later and we all introduced ourselves (I've forgotten their names after all these years) and made small talk for a while. Birte pulled some food out of our stuff sack and they got out their lunch too. The four of us just sat there eating and talking as if it were the most normal thing in the world to hang out naked with strangers who had caught us "in flagrante delicto".

For dessert, they offered us some pomegranates they had picked along the way. We sliced them open with a pocket knife and dived into them. They were quite ripe and the juice and loose seeds dripped all over us as we devoured them. Birte's breasts were soon covered with the sweet nectar and it dripped down her belly toward her nether regions. I looked over and the woman was similarly covered with her fruit. We all started laughing and I joked that it was almost as juicy as what I had been eating earlier. Birte playfully punched me in the arm for that one. The woman said she needed to rinse off and started to get up, but her husband held her back.

"I can help you clean up better," he said and then pushed her onto her back. He leaned over and started licking the juice off of her breasts. She giggled and looked over at us and we just smiled back, letting her know that it was all right. Her nipples had gotten hard again from her husband's attentions and he was working his way down her stomach. I looked over at Birte and she was watching them intently. I moved over to her and started licking her clean as well. She also giggled at the thought of what was happening. I followed the trail of stick juice down her belly and enjoyed the taste of every last drop, especially the part that had dripped down into her crack and was mixed with her own juices.

"My turn," she said and had me lay down on my back. She started with some of the fruit that was still around my mouth and, when our tongues met, she also got to taste the combination of the fruit's juices and her own. She slowly worked her way down and was soon cleaning off my cock. I looked over and saw that the wife was doing the same with her husband. She was watching us at the same time. Birte decided to make a rather bold move and crawled back up my body to straddle my waist. She took my rock hard cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. As she started moving up and down, I glanced over to the other couple again and saw that they were following our lead, except that the husband was on top. His wife was watching us intently as he fucked her. Birte noticed this too and I think it turned her on even more, because she got noticeably hotter and wetter. We all carried on like this for a while, enjoying the watching and being watched.

It was then that I heard the helicopter. Back in those days they were just starting to offer "flight seeing" tours on Kauai and they were not as common as today. So it was quite a surprise when one swooped over the canyon walls and come to a halt hovering a couple hundred feet above us. There was no doubt that at that height they could clearly see what we were doing. Busted twice in one day! The chopper didn't move away so either the pilot or the passengers liked what they were seeing.

"Let's give them a show worth their money," Birte said laughing. She leaned back so they could get a good look at her body and waved at them. Then she started playing with herself as she continued humping me. The other couple switched positions and went at it doggie style with great enthusiasm. The thrill of fucking out in the open and being so exposed got us all excited and pretty soon they were cumming with their screams almost drowned out by the whirring of the blades and the engine. Birte went off next, and I followed closely. We all got up on our elbows and knees and aimed our butts skyward. I guess they got the message and headed off in the direction of the waterfall. We all started rolling on the grass in hilarious laughter. We agreed this was the most outrageous thing we had ever done.

After a short while Birte and I decided we were ready to leave, so we packed up our things and said our goodbyes to our new friends. We headed down the trail back to the beach. When we got to our campsite, Michelle and Sven were already back and Ann and Leon had dinner prepared and ready to eat. I walked over to Ann and gave her a warm hug.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Great. Very relaxing. Just what I needed," she replied.

"What did you do to pass the time?" I asked slyly.

"I think we should save those stories for when we get home," she said winking at me and giving my ass a tender squeeze.

After dinner and cleaning up, we all headed into the tent right after watching the sunset and cuddled up with our spouses for the day. Everyone must have been very tired or just very satisfied, because we all fell fast asleep.

JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers