Paradise Lost Redo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part to this plan was to make a copy on DVR of Anthony's latest conquests. I must say I was a little envious of the bastard to being able to convince two very good looking women to fuck him as a team. I had some DVR disks and made two copies of his afternoons exploits. So now I just needed to find out which rooms to leave them at. I also made a copy of everything I had recorded up to that time on another DVR so to have some insurance. I went down to the front desk and was able to mail that disk to my brother Frank back home with a note asking him to not to play it or to let anyone know that I sent it to him. This was just in case my plan backfired or Shannon and Anthony found out what I was up too and they wanted to do some bodily harm to me. If I were killed at least that disk I sent to my brother would show the authorities who was behind it.

Checking the time I saw that Shannon should be finishing up at the spa soon so I decide to take a quick walk around the resort to see if I could find out what rooms those two women and their boyfriends were staying in. I'm sure their boyfriends would be more than a little interested in what they were up too as they were deep sea fishing.

Soon I see the two women I was looking for walking up from the pool area both had their towels in hand. As I followed I knew they were heading back to their rooms and sure enough I saw them enter separate rooms next to each other. That takes care of the one part of my plan. Now if things timed out right and Shannon and Anthony followed the same pattern as the night before I could completely ruin the rest of the trip by tomorrow morning.

I went back to the room to call the airline and see when the earliest flight out was the following morning. The best I could do was 10am which was later than I'd hoped for but booked it anyway. Next I went back to the front desk to inform them that my wife and I had to leave the next morning due to a family emergency back home and that we'd be checking out at 8am. They were sympathetic and wished me the best; I thanked them then headed back to the room.

Now I was committed to my plan come hell or high water. If things didn't go as I had hoped then I would still jump on the plane in the morning and be home before Shannon. At least I could fuck things up for her before she got back but if by some miracle things did go according to my plan, she would be stuck here for days, maybe even weeks before making it home and that would give me time to really screw her over.

The plan was fairly simple. First let Shannon think she drugged me and pretend to fall asleep so she and Anthony can have their evening together. Second, once again I'll head to the bar while watching and waiting for the opportune time to spike their drinks with what Shannon tried to use on me. If I timed it right they should pass out just before getting to his room or just as the get in his room, again the timing had to be perfect. Third, once they're in the room out cold I get in, move Shannon back to our room, then return and basically take everything from Anthony. I started to remove his wallet, cash, passport, credit cards, clothes, anything and everything that he brought for his trip. Forth, I'd find the rooms of those two women that Anthony had the threesome with earlier in the day and slip the DVR disks under their doors with the hope one of the boyfriends will see it first and play it. I'm sure they won't be too happy to see what their girlfriends have been up too while they were away. Anthony's room number is clearly displayed in the videos so I'm certain they'll have no problems in locating him. Fifth, basically do the same thing to Shannon as I did to Anthony. Take everything she brought with her for the trip and leave her nothing but the clothes on her back and her purse. I would leave a little note inside her empty wallet just so she'll know who was responsible.

So now everything was set and all that I could do now was wait for the players to do their part.

Shannon returned to the room at 5:30pm looking more relaxed and radiant than ever before. It hurt me to think how she ended our marriage and that I'd never be with this beautiful woman ever again.

"Stu thank you so much for the spa day. It was amazing, I feel like a whole new woman." She did have a glow about her.

"I'm so happy you liked it. When I first told you about it you didn't seem all that enthusiastic, but I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I just wanted to show you how much I love you." I saw that flinch again but I also saw her eyes tear up.

"Thank you again. I loved it and I love you." This time she said it with much more conviction and feeling.

"Any time babe. We have dinner reservation for 7pm how about we rest up a bit then get ready for dinner."

She nodded then went to the bathroom taking her purse with her. A few minutes later she came out with two bottles of water then handing one to me. "Here drink this; I'm going to want to go dancing tonight so you better start hydrating now." She gave me a wink.

"Ok ok just let me use the bathroom first." I chuckled.

Once inside I did the same routine as before, empty the bottle then refill it with water from one the on the counter. I flushed the toilet just to make it sound like I had to go then came back to the bedroom. I continued to drink my water and within fifteen minutes started to do my sleepy act. Soon I was snoring pretending to be asleep and watching Shannon start to get ready for what would be her last date with Anthony, although she didn't know that. She went into the bathroom and started the shower. I quickly got up from the bed and grabbed her phone to see what lover boy had been texting her.

Shannon: Can't get away this afternoon, Stu buy me a spa package. Can't say no.

Anthony: NP babe, got some other plans for now. We still on for tonight?

Shannon: Oh yeah. Need that big hard cock and its seed for our baby.

Anthony: Can't wait to be between UR legs and have U screaming my name.

My rage wasn't as bad after reading that crap as I knew that the end was in sight. Now all I had to do was follow them to the bar, watch them dance for a few hours, then spike their drinks. Easy. Well maybe not so much. I looked through her purse and found the key card to Anthony's room. I slipped that into my pocket and placed everything back as it was.

Shannon took a little more time to get ready then she did something totally unexpected. She sat down on the bed next to me and gently touched my cheek.

"Baby after this week I'll be all yours I swear it I just needed to get this out of my system before we start a family. I wish I could have told you and that you'd understand but I need to do this. These next few days are for me. I wish I could've told you but I know you'd leave me and I need you more now than you know. I love you so much but I really need to do this." She then leaned over and kissed my cheek and whispered. "I do love you so much Stu."

At first I thought she might have figured out I wasn't asleep but then I came to realize she was trying to ease her own guilty conscious but it was a little too late for that.

Soon she was all dressed up and out the door. As soon as the door closed I was out of bed, dressed, and not too far behind her. Once again they were back at the same bar as last night. It was more crowded than the previous night and I even saw the two women and their boyfriends from the beach earlier that day. If my plan worked out they wouldn't be together by the following morning. I found myself at the same spot I'd been at the night before so I made myself as comfortable as possible and with my trusty camera started to record the events of that evening.

The night went as I predicted and soon both were sitting at a table just talking and laughing. It was late and I knew it was getting close to when I would need to drug their drinks. Quickly I made my way towards the bar making sure neither of them could see me. Once there I found an open spot near where the waitresses place and get their drinks orders filled. Taking a seat I ordered a beer keeping an eye on the two of them, making sure they hadn't seen me.

As I watched I spotted their waitress as she stopped by their table to take their drink order. Once she had their orders she came straight back to the bar and told the bartender what she needed. I was lucky in the fact that it was the only order she had. I listened to what she told the bartender then as he was went to make their drink order I flagged down the other bartender and ordered the exact same drinks. The first bartender placed the drinks on the waitress's tray, she was distracted while was talking to another waitress. My drinks came, I paid for them, then took one drink and held out of site below the edge of the bar as I broke open one of the capsules and added to the drink stirring the powder into it to help mix it in. It fizzed a little but looked fine once mixed in to the drink. I did the same to the other one and was ready to make the switch. Carrying a drink in each hand I started to push my way past the waitress, keeping my body between her and the bar so I could do the switch. I was quick and luckily it was busy enough at the bar no one notice me doing it. I moved passed waitress and turned to take their drinks to the happy couple. I left the bar just as quickly and went back to my spot outside to watch and wait.

The waitress brought them their drinks as I looked on hoping my timing was right. It was just after 1am so if the drug worked as I'd hoped then they would be out until 11am or so. That would work out perfectly for the rest of my plan. Now I all I needed them to do was finish their drinks and head back to Anthony's room before they passed out.

They sat there just sipping their drinks and I was starting to get nervous. What if they don't finish their drinks? Will they have consumed enough of the drug to have the desired effect? Then Anthony leaned over and said something to Shannon. She smiled and the both quickly down what was left of their drinks and left the bar. Thank God.

I was moving quickly to keep up with them as they seemed to be in a rush to get back to the room. This time I as I followed I noticed Shannon was starting to stumble and seemed to be having a problem walking. Anthony took her by the arm and wrapped it around the back of his neck and supported her with his arm wrapped around her waist. By the time they made it back to his room Anthony was also starting to stagger a bit. My timing with drugging their drinks had been spot on so now all I needed to do was wait for it to take full effect.

By the time they had made it to his door she could hardly stand and he was stumbling more as he walked. He fumbled for his key card and after several feeble attempts was able to open the door and stagger into the room. The door closed so I waited a few minutes then pulled out the key card I had taken from Shannon's purse and opened the door.

As I entered the room I could hear Anthony inside. "Whats wrong with you babe? You didn't drink all that much." He was slurring his words so I knew he'd be down for the count very soon.

Walking into the room I saw Shannon face down on the bed passed out. Anthony was shaking her trying to wake her up.

"Come on babe, it's time to make a baby." He looked over and saw me walking in. "Hey, who the fuck are you?" He started to straighten up and almost fell over.

"I'm just her husband asshole. Now why don't you be a good boy and pass out so I can take her out of here." As if on cue he slowly collapsed to the floor and didn't move.

As I moved closer to the bed I started looking for his phone which was on the floor next to him. Picking it up I wanted to see what he had on it in the way of texts and photos. Soon I was scrolling through hundreds of pictures most of which were innocent enough but then I hit pay dirt. He had a folder with dozens of images of women in varying stages of undress and some doing sexual acts like playing with themselves or sucking what I could only assume to be his cock. Most of the women I didn't recognize but I did find several photos of Shannon in the nude and also doing some of the same sexual acts. As I continued searching through the photos I began to recognize some of the women as teachers at the same school that Shannon taught at as well as wives of a few of the male teachers. Well that is interesting. Seems Anthony is a bit of a player when it comes to other men's wives. That was about to come to a very ugly end.

I went through his contact list to see who he had on there and decided these pictures, other than my soon to be ex-wife's, should be shared with all the people on his list. It took me a few minutes to tag and send all those pictures to all those people, a few of which were the husbands of those wives he had taken pictures of along with a few videos of those same women giving him a blow job. He was in for a nasty surprise when he got home. The pictures and videos of Shannon I sent to her phone, then from her phone to my phone. Those I'd use later for my own purposes later on. Can you say blackmail?

Turning off his phone I started to collect all of his belongings, clothes, toiletries, and any other items that he had brought for this trip and just stuffed them carelessly in to his suitcase. I also went through his pockets and took all his cash, his wallet, credit cards, driver's license, and his passport. I knew that without his passport it would make it very difficult for him to leave the island.

When I'd finished filling his suitcase I then turned my attention to Shannon. She was still face down on the bed with one leg hanging off the side. I very carefully rolled her over on to her back then picked her up in my arms and carried her back to my room. Once there I placed her on our bed and returned to the asshole's room to remove all of his things. I kept his phone, wallet, and cash as I felt I should get some compensation out of this. Going through his room I wanted to make sure he had nothing to take back with him. I even took the shoes he was wearing and on the way back to my room found the resort's dumpster and threw his suitcase and shoes in there and covered them with some trash so they wouldn't be discovered.

Back at my room I started to pack my suitcase as well as Shannon's as I treated her things with the same care as I did Anthony's stuff. I was going to leave her there with nothing more than the clothes on her back, her purse, the tampons she needed, and an empty wallet with only a note in it left by me. As I was finishing packing I noticed it was just after 4am and I needed to be at the airport by 9am. Since Shannon finished her drink at about 2 am she would be unconscious until noon at least. Anthony I suspected would be coming around sometime about 10am and I'd be long gone before either of them woke up. I just had one more thing to do.

As I headed out of the room I grabbed the 2 DVR disks that I had created earlier and went straight to the rooms where the two women and their boyfriends were staying. Very quietly and quickly I slid a disk under the each door then made my way back to my room. There I looked at peacefully sleeping Shannon lying on the bed and was filled with a sense of great lose and sadness. I was so looking forward to starting a family with her but she with her other plans I could not forgive her.

Going around the room I made sure I had packed up everything then grabbed Shannon's suitcase and went back to the same dumpster where I had tossed Anthony's and adders hers to it. Back at the room I went thru Shannon's purse to make sure it was emptied and that there was no money, credit cards, or passport. I wanted to be sure she would have just as hard a time getting back home as Anthony.

Sitting down in one of the two chairs in the room I was exhausted but then thought about what my next move would be once I was home. First would be to empty out our bank accounts and pay off then cancel all of our credit cards. Then I'd pack up everything that I own and move it out of our house. I was sure I'd need to find a storage facility to put it in but I didn't care I just wanted out. Out of our house and out of this sham of a marriage.

Before I knew it I had dosed off and when I awoke it was almost 7am. Pushing myself out of the chair I'd been sleeping in I went over to the bed, took a long last sad look at Shannon, then carefully picked her up in my arms and carried her out of the room. I went down to the pool and left Shannon on one of the lounge chairs. Since I was checking out I didn't want her there when they came to clean the room and get it ready for their next guests.

Back up to the room I grabbed my bags, took one last long look around to make sure I'd gotten everything before I left. I still had Anthony's phone but then I had an idea. Going back to the pool I went and grabbed Shannon's phone. I began to send all those pictures and videos to everyone one her contact list, with a few exceptions. She had a few nieces and nephews that were too young to see such things but I was sure her mother, father, sisters, and co-workers would find them interesting. I went to the front desk and asked for a piece of scotch tape. I removed the battery from her phone, placed a very small piece of tape over the contacts then replaced the battery. It would look as if her battery had died. I also made sure she didn't have the cord to recharge her phone. With no money it would take her some time to get her phone to work.

It was just after 8am when I heard the yelling and screaming. It was coming from one of the two women's boyfriends that I had seen Anthony with yesterday. It sounded like their soon to be ex-boyfriends had watched the video I'd slid under their doors.

"YOU WHORE. You can tell your family the wedding is off and I don't want to see you ever again. You can find your own way home BITCH." One guy was yelling at his girlfriend.

The other guy just had a stone cold look on his face while his girlfriend was pleading with him.

"Baby please don't leave me, I said I was sorry. It was a really stupid mistake and besides you got your payback on him." She was crying.

"You slut. Go back to your new boyfriend. He may have a bigger cock but I don't think it will be working all that well from now on." He said it so coldly it made me shiver with a bit of fear. I wonder what they did to poor old Anthony. Oh well I guess I'll never know.

The next sound I heard was from the siren of the ambulance that pulled up out in front. What I assumed to be the manager came out from his office and quickly led the EMTs down a path towards Anthony's room. I sure hoped he is alright. As people were starting to gather around to see what all the excitement was all about I quietly got a cab and headed off to the airport. I turn on my phone and noticed I had a voice message. Calling up my voice mail I listened to my brother Frank's message.

"Stu, what the hell is going on down there? I received a bunch of nude pictures and some very explicated videos of Shannon. I mean I know she is hot but what is up? Do you know about this? Call me when you get this message. "

When I reached the airport and was waiting to board my plane I called him back and explained the whole sorted situation of how Shannon was screwing Anthony while we were on OUR vacation and how she was trying to get pregnant by him. My brother was in shock and at first thought I was joking but then I told him to look more closely at the videos. That wasn't me she was sucking off. He said he was so sorry for what had happened and that if I needed anything to call him. I thanked him then hung up and soon found myself on my flight back home by myself.

Turning Anthony's phone on as soon as I landed I found a dozen voice messages and over thirty texts threatening to do him bodily harm. I guess those pictures and videos that I sent out weren't very popular. After getting my bags I picked up my car from long term parking and drove home. While driving home I started planning what to do next. Divorce was an option but I knew she would get half of everything and that just didn't sit well with me. She cheats and still makes out in the divorce. That just didn't seem fair.