Paradisio Pt. 02: Flashback

Story Info
What had he done?
5.5k words
4.29
9.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's senses slowly returned to him as the sound of a knife on a wooden cutting board reached his ears. He blinked a few times, rubbed his eyes and groggily glanced around. The early-afternoon sun was high in the cloudless sky, its rays reflecting from the swimming pool outside and casting patterns of bright light up into the ceiling of the living room. Adam's soiled underwear and jeans had been removed while he had been half-asleep, allowing his flaccid member to rest against his abdomen. He was now naked save for his unbuttoned collared shirt, which he still wore loosely around his shoulders. More sounds emanated from the open kitchen, and as Adam glanced in their direction he regained the rest of his dulled senses, every second of what had happened earlier painted vividly in his mind. His arrival, registration, travelling to the villa and then meeting Taisha, the half-wild jungle-girl. The girl who was now his companion.

In the kitchen, still wearing the same tight white shirt and the tan mini skirt, she stood. She was facing away from Adam, working upon the kitchen counter. Slowly, deliberately, she chopped tropical fruit into bite-sized slices, which she then arranged in a glass tray she had prepared on the counter. Heady aromas of guava, mango and papaya, as well as some more exotic fruit Adam could not name, wafted into his nostrils as the young girl worked the knife with supreme skill and precision. Adam stretched his muscles, and could feel the blood rushing in his veins as his body awoke. Taisha's hips swayed hypnotically from side to side as she worked, and her spiky black hair swung gently, following the rhythm of the blade in her hand.

Adam stood up and faced the kitchen, the memories and the thoughts in his head immediately alerting his body, bringing his penis to a semi-erect state, as he took an uncertain step forward, unsure what to do with himself. Step by step, slowly, carefully, Adam walked across the thick red carpet that covered the living room area, stopping at the edge where the carpet ended and revealed a fine pattern of black and white tiles underneath. Taisha slowed her work and slowly turned her head to her right, granting Adam a smile and a playful glance over her shoulder. Suddenly she reacted to something, snapping her face forward so that her short black hair waved in the air, as Adam could hear a ceramic clatter at her feet. Taisha let out a small sigh of frustration, which Adam doubted was completely genuine, took a single step back from the counter, a single step closer to Adam, and then slowly, teasingly, bent forward to pick up the fruit knife she had dropped.

As she pushed her body downward, the back of her short skirt receded, revealing promises of satisfaction and pleasure in the form of a coffee-brown, perfectly peach-shaped bottom. As she reached down all the way, her legs parted just a hint, and Adam caught a glimpse of the silhouette of her small, cleanly shaven mound. With agile fingers she snapped the fruit knife, raised her hands above her head and placed the knife on the counter. She inhaled sharply, perfectly audible against the faint background noise of the sea crashing upon the sandy beaches outside, and placed her hands firmly on the edge of the counter. Adam could see her small, lean muscles flexing underneath her shirt as she used her arms to slowly straighten herself. The short skirt did not lower itself, but remained crumpled up at her hip, revealing, rather than hiding her form. Adam took a step closer, then another, and reached out to her. His hand shook slightly as he touched the soft tan cloth that made up Taisha's skirt, and pulled it down to it's place, sensing Taisha's disapproval of the gesture in the way she sighed in frustration. As the skirt reached it's original place, and with Adam's hand still gently holding on to the edge of the cloth, Adam could hear Taisha's breathing, expectant, as if she was wordlessly begging for him to do something else, something more...

Adam willed his hands to stop trembling and slowly pressed his palm against the cloth that covered Taisha's behind. She trembled ever-so-slightly at his touch, exhaling slowly. Her hands remained on the edge of the counter, her back curved slightly inward so as the provide Adam unhindered access to her backside. Adam moved his fingers up to the other edge of the cloth, to her waist, slipping two of his index fingers underneath the hem of her shirt, feeling her pulse and the heat of her body against his fingers as he carefully, almost timidly, caressed the small of her back. She felt like a coiled spring, a trap ready to snap, dangerous and barely contained. Adam simply needed to provide the trigger that would unleash her. He stopped his hand, listened to Taisha's breathing, and slowly began to rub his fingers down her hip, the loose elastic band of the skirt catching onto his finger as he did. An inch, then another, then a third. After the fourth the elastic band crossed the point of no return, and as Adam released it by pressing his finger slightly into Taisha's soft flesh, the skirt fell off of her, now only a small pile of crumpled tan cloth around her slender ankles.

Adam admired her form once more, the perfect peach-shape of her bottom tantalized him, as did the sharp contrast of the pale skin of his fingers against the darkness of her smooth, bare flesh. Taisha turned her head again, a devious smile crossing her lips, and took a slow step backwards. Her backside touched the tip of Adam stiffened penis, and Adam could feel a jolt of something indescribable come over his body, running up his spine and making his head spin. Taisha closed her eyes slowly, snatched a piece of fruit off the cutting board and allowed her hands to fall to her sides, then began to turn around to face Adam. Not for one instant did her body come out of contact with Adam's throbbing member, the tip smearing, almost painting, a thin glistening line on her body as she turned.

Adam and Taisha faced one another, Adam standing a few inches taller than the native girl, yet she didn't seem especially small. He could see her body heaving gently as she breathed deep, the silhouette of her breasts in the white fabric now blocking his view downward, as she arched her body, still maintaining a physical contact with Adam's erect member. Her eyes opened, blinked twice, and then the gaze of those big, beautiful emerald eyes locked with Adam's. He was mesmerized, like a prey animal before a snake, unable to move for the moment.

She smiled, her lips parted as she did, and her mouth formed a single word. Adam did not know the word, but it rang beautiful nonetheless, as if she had just described something of utmost beauty and fragility. She raised her hand, a piece of some unknown yellow fruit held in her slender fingers, and raised it up to her lips. She rubbed the fruit across her lips, much like some other woman might apply lipstick, and the thick glossy juices of the fruit coated her mouth, a single drop escaping and, as Adam observed it, rolling down her chin, eventually dropping down leaving naught but a tiny damp spot on her otherwise pristine white shirt. Adam raised his gaze, which had traced the drop, and met Taisha's eyes again. She still smiled, having traced Adam's eyes, then slowly moved the piece of fruit from her mouth, and placed it against Adam's lips. Adam instinctively opened his mouth, allowing Taisha to deposit the piece of fruit within. He could taste the sweetness of the exotic fruit, feel it's perfectly soft texture, and yet he sensed something more, something that was not of the fruit, but to him, tasted even sweeter.

Taisha withdrew her hand, playfully licking one of her fingers, which glistened with the juices of the fruit. Adam chewed and swallowed his piece, which left a pleasant aftertaste in his mouth and emanated a warm sensation as it travelled inside him. Taisha gave a tiny nod, a pleased look on her face, and snatched another, noticeably larger piece of the fruit from the cutting board. Like perfectly transparent honey, the juices of the fruit ran down her arm as the droplets raced across her smooth skin. She raised the fruit in front of her eyes, in front of Adam's eyes, and slowly, temptingly, squeezed. A rivulet of juice was released from the fruit's brightly-coloured flesh. Some of it ran down her arm, but most of it dropped onto her chest, soaking the white cloth that covered her bosom so that the cloth was rendered see-through as it became glued to her dark chocolate skin. She gave a playful little giggle, shrugged and dropped the spent piece of fruit to the floor.

A few seconds passed in stillness, Taisha simply standing there, her head inquisitively cocked to the side, her body an offering ready to be made. Adam's mind reeled. This girl was so much younger than him, so wild, so different. How could he even consider using her. How could he allow these thoughts, these wild fantasies he had kept to himself for years and years bubble up to the surface. He had to stop! He had to turn away. He could not stop, nor turn away, his hand acted on it's own as his instincts overrode his brain. His fingers gently traced her collarbone and moved down in an arc, across the slippery and wet cloth. The tips of his fingers circled around her breast, the glistening juices of the fruit providing no friction whatsoever, closing in on her nipple. Taisha inhaled sharply and snapped her mouth shut. It was Adam's turn to smile, though even he wasn't sure why he was smiling. Taisha slowly raised her hand to the top button of her shirt, but Adam gently snatched her wrist, pushing her hand down to her side. For a split second Adam expected her to try again or to resist, but instead she complied, breathing heavily as her eyes traced Adam's every move. Adam grabbed the collar of her shirt, feeling the oh-so-thin cloth between his tense fingers, and pulled.

The buttons popped and through the sound of fabric tearing Adam could hear Taisha's voice, as she let out a tiny whimper that might have been another word of the local language. Adam released the shirt, which joined the discarded skirt on the floor. Taisha's naked body seemingly pulsated and trembled in front of him, as if trying to escape its nonexistent bonds. Her chest glistening with the juices that had seeped through the cloth. A few droplets, released as the shirt was removed, now raced down the shallow curve of her belly only to disappear between her thighs. Adam allowed his hands to fall to his sides. He was shocked to the core, surprised by his own actions and the lust that was now welling up in his body. His own body trembled and he felt blood rushing in his groin, a pulsating sensation coming over his fully-erect member, every muscle tense and ready to act. Yet, he was still bound by inhibition, he could not bring himself to act, even after coming this far. Adam swallowed hard, suppressing a tremor in his hands as he allowed them to fall to his sides, limp and powerless.

"I'm too weak."

He had spoken the words mostly to himself, and doubted, that the girl understood.

Taisha waited for Adam for several, long seconds, a time that felt like an eternity, before she smiled again, playful and childish expression on her face, those large emerald eyes sparkling at Adam from behind the veil of long, thick eyelashes. She turned around, her hands snatching more fruit from the counter, and then faced Adam again. She sidestepped him, then gently pushed him with her body, her sticky and hot breasts gluing themselves to Adam's chest. Adam, slightly surprised by this advance, took a step back, realizing he was being sat down on of the bar stools surrounding the kitchen counter. He obliged without further hesitation, now realizing his legs had begun to shake. Once again, Adam became an observer of his own fantasy.

After Adam sat down, Taisha moved behind him. Out of his sight, she caressed his back with her fingers and the tips of her nipples, her body twisting and bending like that of a snake, while her hands explored Adam's arms, shoulders, neck, back, sides, thighs. Everywhere she seemed to find spots Adam had not realized even existed, places in which his body responded to her touch by jerking wildly, his muscles contracting and spasming in expectation of untold pleasures. Her fingers were now slightly sticky with the fruit-juice, and she almost seemed to be painting some sort of tribal patterns on Adam's skin with the sticky substance.

Finally she rounded Adam again, returning to his view, and as she did, she placed three pieces of fruit, cut into perfectly circular rings, on Adam's throbbing penis. The fruit were cut to perfectly fit on Adam's flesh, and their coolness felt confusing and arousing at the same time. Taisha turned away again, snatching the glass tray with more intricately cut pieces of fruit into her hands, and then turned to Adam, approaching him with swaying hips like those of a belly-dancer.

She held the fruit-tray above her head as she leaned forward to Adam, her face closing with his until their noses almost touched. Adam could smell her breath as it filtered through the sickly-sweet aroma of the fruit. She pressed closer, offering those perfectly luscious lips to Adam, her emerald eyes burning with unspoken demand. She wanted him to taste her. Adam parted his lips and carefully extended his tongue, touching Taisha's lips with it's tip. He tasted more of the sweet fruit, and her body seemed to quiver as he made contact with her lips. As Adam kissed her lips, she began to straighten her curved back. Adam tilted his head up, but his lips and tongue soon reached only her jaw, then her neck, chest and finally the glistening flesh of her juice-smeared bosom. Taisha let loose a faint moan of joy as Adam found himself nipping at the flesh of those breasts, his head turning and twisting as his lips kissed and her tongue explored the surroundings of her nipple, until finally he could not resist, allowing her right nipple to enter his mouth. Adam first caught the nipple between his teeth, careful not to squeeze too hard, then, as he released his jaw, he instead puckered his lips and playfully suckled on her teat. Taisha shivered in response, her body speaking for itself as her voice whispered indistinguishable words of gratitude and praise.

After a few seconds Taisha withdrew her body by an inch. Adam closed his mouth and observed as she lowered herself, slowly, her arched body pushing her breasts to touch him as she slid down, until she was finally on her knees. The upheld tray of fruit pieces was still held by her hands above her head, so that the exotic scents of the fruit permeated Adam's nose and the view of the tray blocked his view once more. Frozen in place Adam waited, listening to the breathing sounds of the girl, to which his own heavy breathing had been added without him even realizing it. After a moment that might have lasted for seconds, minutes or hours, Adam tried to relax, and picked a piece of mango off the tray she had offered. As he dropped the juicy piece of fruit in his mouth, he almost gagged with surprise, as he felt a gentle tug on the shaft of his penis. Taisha was eating too, slowly nibbling away at the ring-shaped pieces of fruit she had placed over Adam's erect member. Adam felt dizzy and swallowed hard, pausing to catch his breath. Taisha stopped too, waiting for her trigger. She looked like some sort of carved relic, an african statue of a tribal woman praying and making an offering at an altar that was him. Adam raised his fingers, picked another piece of fruit off the tray, and felt Taisha returning to her work, nibbling on the fruit, her lips only barely making contact with Adam's flesh.

Repeating the process, Adam could feel the fruit attached to his body disappear while the tray in front of him slowly became emptier, the pieces of fruit both known and unknown tasting sweeter than anything he had ever eaten, while his body enjoyed a pleasant and also a rather unique feeling. As Adam picked up one of the few remaining pieces of fruit, he could feel the heat of Taisha's mouth as she pushed her head forward, the back of her mouth touching the tip of Adam's penis, and using her teeth to snatch the remains of the last fruit-ring. She retracted, chewed and swallowed the fruit, while Adam's penis twitched with excitement and he could feel an odd sensation that he could only attribute to either extreme excitement, or an unexpected after-effect of some of the strange fruit he had eaten.

Taisha did not stop there, and instead began to clean Adam up. Her slippery, hot tongue danced around Adam's scrotum, teasing his testes as it cleaned every fold of skin and follicle of the sticky substances left behind by the fruit. Afraid she would stop, Adam obediently snatched the few last pieces of fruit and stuffed them in his mouth. Taisha responded by parting her hands and placing the glass tray down on the floor beside her. Adam looked down, his mouth stuffed with the fruit so that he must have looked like a complete idiot doing a poor impersonation of a hamster, but Taisha responded to his confounded gaze with a pleased smile, her eyes peering over the opposite sides of Adam's erect penis.

Adam watched, his mind a haze of conflicting thoughts and ideas, as Taisha raised herself ever-so-slightly, so that Adam's penis rested across her face, supported by the tips of her nose and jaw. She blinked slowly, still looking deep into Adam's eyes with those sparkling emerald eyes, extended her tongue so that its tip touched the base of his penis, and then began to move her head. She moved up his shaft, slowly, intensely, the hot tip of her tongue tracing her movement, exciting Adam's erect member so that it twitched violently, almost slapping her on the nose with every movement. She didn't even blink, and instead began to move her tongue from side to side. Heavens, Adam thought, she had a tongue like a snake! She seemed to extend her tongue and coil it around Adam's penis so that she could lick it from all sides as she moved up. As Adam's member continues to twitch in response to every new touch, she would occasionally stop and seemingly hold his penis in place with her curled tongue alone. A fat droplet of precum swelled at his tip and rolled down onto Taisha's face.

Eventually she reached the end of Adam's shaft, and her tongue slipped underneath the fold of foreskin. Adam could not help but release a noise that was something of a mix of a moan and a sigh. She giggled, her voice vibrating on Adam's penis, reverberating and stimulating him.

"Oh God!" was all Adam managed through ragged breaths, almost certain he had spoken those precise words earlier this very day, an omen of what was about to come.

She glanced down on Adam's penis, visibly delighted by another fat drop of pre-cum that had formed at the tip, and twirled her tongue around Adam's glans, the pink tongue flitting around the swollen tip. She slurped audibly, her muscles tensing, and plunged down on Adam's penis, taking it all in in one swift movement. Adam's mind exploded with the sensation as the heat of her mouth, the complete opposite of the cool sensation left behind by the fruit, enveloped his member, and he could not help but moan in animalistic pleasure. Taisha took him in deep, her gag-reflex non-existent, and continued to move her tongue around Adam's shaft. His hips bucked, trying to go a little bit deeper, but she began to retract, to slow down. Adam, breathing heavily and almost beyond control, looked down just as the tip of his penis popped out of Taisha's mouth with a strand of bubbly saliva stuck to it's throbbing tip. She, too, was breathing heavily, panting like a wild animal, her chest heaving, her muscles tensing.

Before Adam could protest and demand to finish, she stood up and grabbed his penis into the palm of her hand, squeezing it gently but firmly. Adam stood up, the barstool falling over with a loud clatter behind him, and allowed Taisha to lead him away from the kitchen and back into the living room, across the soft rug, past the sofa and the glass coffee table, all the way across to the grand panes of glass that made up the seaside wall. She tugged on his penis, giving Adam a demanding look, before releasing her grip on him.

12