Paradisio Pt. 05: Overdrive

Story Info
Adam goes into overdrive.
6.2k words
3.7
7.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A needle hovered in front of Adam's feverish face, a single tiny drop still clinging to its tip, glistening in the sunlight beaming in through the tall windows. The shaking of his hands was noticeable, despite his failing attempts to keep his cool. A small amount of a clear liquid glistened in the syringe, the sunlight refracting through it as the needle shook. Adam was sitting on the floor, naked, his back resting against the footrest of the couch. Pieces of clothing lay scattered and discarded across the floor. The low hum of the air conditioning could be heard as the machinery worked to keep out the scorching midday heat. Taisha and Jira, the two native girls, Adam's companions, were both naked and on all-fours. They stared at Adam expectantly, their eyes hungry, their mouths open as they breathed heavily. Their posture resembled that of a hungry dog, their coffee-shaded bodies glistened with sweat and Adam could see their bodies writhing as their muscles flexed and contracted with excitement.

He still had a couple of minutes left. Adam tapped the side of the syringe and a bead of sweat rolled down his neck. He positioned the syringe to his arm and pierced the skin, entering the vein. Adam winced at the pain, he'd never been a fan of needles, but injected himself anyway. He then tossed the syringe aside and let his arms fall to his sides as he breathed heavily, a sensation of relief overcoming the fear. How would it feel, he wondered, when the drug kicked in. The descriptions accompanying the chemical cocktail were extensive and promised much, but Adam had had no experience with such things before.

Blood rushed in Adam's veins, a loud whoosh clearly audible in his ears. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on his other senses. His body felt light, and his fingers and toes tingled pleasantly. His heartbeat increased for a few moments, then levelled out as his body acclimatized itself. His abdomen squeezed tight and his groin swelled with fresh blood. Adam glanced at the wall-mounted clock, his ten minute break was almost over. He grabbed the pair of handcuffs from the couch and stood up, his eyes locking with Taisha's emerald pupils, which tracked his every move from behind the veil of messy black hair.

--

Taisha vocally protested at being restrained. Adam didn't need to understand her words to know this much. He locked her right hand by the wrist and attached her to one of the legs of the kitchen table, which was bolted to the floor. She whined and demanded release, prostrating herself to Adam, hoping to curry his favor and earn her release through temptation. Adam could feel his body responding, his blood felt like fire in his veins and his erection throbbed violently, almost painfully, but his mind remained clear and unclouded. He felt completely in control of himself, despite Taisha twisting and turning her body to entice him. As an experiment, Adam willed himself to calm down. His pulse slowed down and he could feel his erection softening by a degree, though not completely. The stuff was powerful, but couldn't work miracles. Taisha reached out with her free hand, begging for Adam's attention, but received no response. Adam wanted her to wait, wanted to make her beg for it. He wanted to drive her mad with drug addled desire and to dominate her completely. The sensation of unbridled control over another human being felt ever so intoxicating.

Adam turned away from Taisha's begging form and faced Jira. The long-haired native girl was on her knees, sitting on her heels, waiting on Adam's next move like a dog waiting for a treat. Adam gestured for the girl to stand up, and she complied, licking her lips and eyeing Adam hungrily. Her fingers curled and her breathing quickened as her mind prepared her body to act. Adam stepped up to her and she immediately began to bow down with a hungry expression. Adam's hand shot out and grabbed Jira by the hair, pulling her back up with force. Jira let out a startled gasp of surprise at Adam's sudden and unexpected action and her hungry expression turned first fearful, then confused. Adam lead her to the couch, all the while holding onto her hair, spun her around and tossed her, face first, onto the soft cushions.

Adam took in Jira's form, the curves of her behind, the arch of her back and the locks of long hair as they sprawled around her shoulders. Sweat and oils had polished her skin so that it glistened in the sunlight. Her coffee-brown mound was clearly visible below her raised buttocks, slick with her overflowing juices. Jira raised herself with her hands so that she stood on all fours, and turned her head so she could see Adam. Adam slapped her behind, leaving a fast fading handprint on her skit, causing Jira's flesh to quiver at the impact and eliciting a squeal from the young girl. Adam grinned and delivered a backhand slap to Jira's other cheek to a similar effect. The suddenness of the blow caught Jira by surprise and her hands gave way, causing her head to dive into the couch cushions while her behind remained raised, as if on offer. Adam could hear Taisha begging in a hoarse voice as she observed from the kitchen, but he callously ignored her. Jira moaned into the cushions, her voice trembling.

Adam grabbed Jira by the waist with both hands, enjoying the softness and warmth of her brown skin, placed his foot on the side of the couch for support, and took her from behind. Jira screamed as her flesh resisted the sudden invasion, reminding Adam of the claimed virginity of the young specimen he was defiling. The idea all the more appetizing to him, Adam went deep on the very first thrust, the tightness and the heat of Jira's quivering flesh around his throbbing member wrapping around him like a glove. She was wet and a lewd sound of sexual juices emanated as Adam pushed himself in. Jira moaned an inarticulate response to Adam's advance, her voice cut short as she gasped in surprise when Adam pulled out with a move equally sudden and unexpected as his first thrust. Jira's body tensed with expectation, her voice filled with uncertainty, her breathing ragged.

Adam pulled back on Jira's waist again, pulling her towards him so he could penetrate her, then pushed, pulled, pushed, pulled... He quickly settled into a rhythm as each penetration elicited a sharp moan of increasing pleasure accentuated by the smacking sounds of impact as flesh struck flesh. Adam pounded away with wild abandon, wanting to see if his drug-induced abilities were up to scratch, fearful that a moment wasted could end the rush of power and ruin everything. The moistness and the heat within Jira felt like a drug in and of themselves, and Adam's mind was filled with wonder and pure unadulterated pleasure. A minute later he allowed himself to go, squirting a sloppy wet load of spunk into the young tribal girl. Jira responded to the release by screaming in ecstasy as Adam's drug-laced semen sprayed into her, filling her up. Her body quivered and contracted around Adam for a few moments, then collapsed and went limp. Her face buried itself in the couch cushions so that they muffled her mewling.

Adam looked over his shoulder and could see Taisha, her fingers fast at work between her legs as she intently stared at him. She was moaning and panting, but had an unsatisfied, almost hostile look on her face. Adam smiled a devilish smile and maintained eye-contact with Taisha as he slowly pulled out of Jira. His member was still fully erect and throbbing, rivulets of white semen and Jira's cloudy ejaculate still clinging onto its tip as it plopped free of the black girl's flesh with a wet smacking noise. Taisha, still restrained in the kitchen, gasped sharply as Adam's stiff rod came into her view. Adam repositioned himself, his member wet and slick, and began to push forwards again.

This time the penetration was harder, the muscles around Jira's second opening much tighter and less forgiving than her vagina had been earlier. Adam forced the tip of his penis into her, feeling her sphincter muscles contracting around his flesh, creating a tight seal which squeezed him. Jira's voice was different than before, her moaning and mewling reaching a screaming crescendo at this new and unexpected invasion of her body. Her entire body was jerking wildly in response to Adam's actions. Her body shook and twitched in the drug-fuelled aftershocks of Adam's first ejaculation and as he pushed another inch of his flesh into her rear, Jira's back arched and her head emerged from the cushions. She was howling with what might have been pleasure, surprise, fear, pain or any combination of the above.

Adam grimaced at Jira's objections and smacked her behind once more, the impact reverberating in her flesh, reaching Adam's own as a pleasant tremor. Adam stopped, pulled back until only the very tip of his member remained captured by Jira's tight hold, then slammed himself in deep. The friction of her flesh was lessened by the slickness of Adam's penis and he quickly bottomed out, Jira's soft butt-cheeks cushioning the impact. Jira shrieked and tried to find purchase in the cushions with her flailing hands. She failed and collapsed once more, the forward motion of her body causing Adam to slip back a couple of inches. Adam let out a laugh, his voice almost unrecognizable even to himself, slapped Jira's behind, this time with even more force, and moved himself forward to penetrate her deeper again.

Adam pushed in and pulled out a few times, smacked his lips with distaste, and then, with a single jerking motion, pulled himself out completely. Jira jerked with the sudden motion, and her screams quieted down into more mewling and moaning. Adam observed the hole he had exited, and pursed his lips.

"Too much friction, don't you think?" -he mused out loud.

Jira had no time to respond as Adam changed his orientation and penetrated her lower opening again, with complete disregard for Jira's personal hygiene or wishes. The soft walls of her vagina wrapped around his penis, coating it with the mixture of both male and female ejaculate, which bubbled inside Jira's body cavity. Adam thrust a few times, the fluids inside the tribal girl coating his member, then pulled out and switched orientation once more. Jira realized what was about to happen and tried to move away, but in her precarious position she only managed to embed her head in the cushions so that she was almost choking on them. Adam thrust himself into her once more, and her screams were muffled by the couch.

Adam continued like this for a while, occasionally switching holes, each time causing Jira to lose her balance and keeping her in check with rough hands despite her feeble resistance at being violated in such a way. Adam maintained control over himself, this time trying his endurance out, willing himself to remain erect and to keep himself from crossing the edge of orgasm too quickly.

Ten minutes passed, then twenty. Adam broke into sweat as he tenderized Jira's flesh. Finally a full forty minutes had passed, the last fifteen of which Jira had been reduced into a mewling puppet barely able to respond to Adam's thrusts in any meaningful way. Adam decided he had had enough and unceremoniously dumped his load into Jira's backside with an animalistic grunt, watching as the waves of pleasure from his laced ejaculate washed over the girl's quivering form. Adam pulled back, allowing his member to fall flaccid, and watched the results of his work.

Jira was soaking wet with sweat, her strength spent and her muscles weak with exhaustion. Her body seemed to bend and twist with the force of her laboured breathing. Adam's unnaturally copiously portioned ejaculate poured out of Jira's openings, leaving white splotches on the couch cushions underneath her, as well as glistening pale streaks on her inner thighs. As Adam released his grip on her bruised backside, she fell to her side, slumping into the couch cushions. She was limp and powerless, a steady stream of wordless moans bubbling from her drooling mouth, her eyelids flickering mindlessly. Adam flexed his arms above his head, turning his neck from side to side with an audible crack. He had never felt more energetic and in control in his life! To his side, in the kitchen, Taisha was grinding herself against the cold metal leg of the table with a desperate look on her face.

--

An hour had passed since Adam had left Jira on the couch and Taisha in the kitchen. Both of the girls were now suffering from withdrawal of the rapidly acting drug Adam's body had been laced with, but they managed to control themselves despite the lust. Whatever training the girls received, it worked wonders. Adam was sitting in the shade of the terrace parasol, the hot water of the deep jacuzzi bubbling around him reaching his neck. He watched over the sea as it spanned the horizon beyond the beach. A jet of water from a mechanized spout massaged the small of his back. It was an idyllic moment in paradise. Adam turned his gaze to his side and saw the forbidden fruit waiting for his signal.

Both Jira and Taisha stood naked next to the jacuzzi. Jira was still shaken by Adam's rough handling of her, and was starting to show the first signs of withdrawal of the drug which had been infused in Adam's semen. She was hungry for more, the lust was evident in her eyes, but she swayed slowly from side to side, weak and unstable. Beside her stood Taisha, her emerald eyes wild and her mouth hanging open as she panted in the midday heat. It was not the temperature that made her pant, though; it was Adam. She had received a smaller dose of the drug than Jira had, but she had now been without the substance for hours. She was a junkie, plain and simple, hooked on the first taste, and she would do anything for her next fix.

The two girls stood in attention, eyes forward, backs straight, their breasts accentuated by their pose due to the fact that their hands were bound behind their backs with heavy leather straps secured in place by padlocks. Adam stretched his arms and flexed his shoulder muscles, then reached to the side of the jacuzzi and produced a small plate, upon which lay a few pieces of fruit and a couple of crackers. He grabbed a slice of melon, placed it over a small round cracker and munched on the morsel. The taste was combination of sweet and salty. The food on offer was good, but he didn't really feel hungry, eating the exquisite and forbiddingly expensive treats was just another show of hedonism. His mind was elsewhere, preoccupied by things of far more interest than food. Adam gestured for the girls to join him in the jacuzzi.

Jira and Taisha sat into the jacuzzi opposite to Adam as instructed. The water was too high for them, and easily reached Taisha's lower lip even if she sat up straight and lifted her chin. Adam gave the girls an approving nod, then sat back and watched with interest to see what they would do.

Jira looked around the jacuzzi with a confused look on her face. Her long dark hair floated on the bubbling surface around her neck. She tugged at the leather straps which held her arms in place, but in vain.

Taisha, too, was glancing around, her eyes wild. She tried to move her feet up Adam's legs, but the change in her position caused the to fall backwards so that her head went under the water's surface. She shuffled frantically and managed to climb back up to the surface, gasping for air, the stress of her predicament evident on her face. Adam chewed on another piece of fruit and observer expressionlessly, watching as the gears in the girls' heads worked their way towards realization.

Taisha was the first to realize the only way to get what she wanted, the idea blinking into existence in her head evident in the gleam of her eyes as her expression brightened. She gulped a lungful of air, then dove forward. Adam felt her face slam into his upper thigh, then make it's way to his flaccid penis. Taisha moved on him with the agility of a hungry predator, her lips coming into contact with Adam, but suddenly recoiled back. As her head broke the surface, she was hacking and coughing, her face a furious mask of determination. Jira watched with interest as Taisha calmed her breathing, gasped in a deep breath, then dove in again.

This time she found her mark right away, and moved in on Adam without hesitation. Taisha's lips locked around Adam's tip in an instant, and her tongue began to immediately work overtime to coax Adam into giving in. Adam was caught by surprise by her ferociousness, and he let out a faint moan of pleasure as Taisha moved deeper on him, taking another inch and a half of his swelling flesh into her hungry mouth. She sucked hard, Adam's rod hardening in her mouth, but after a few seconds she started to pull back. Her arms jerked behind her back and the suction on Adam's penis became forceful, almost painful, as she tried to raise her head to the surface without letting Adam's penis out of her mouth. Finally her head jerked back and Adam could feel the grip of her lips letting go of him. Taisha surfaced once more, her short black hair a mess, her eyes blinking wildly to expel water as she hungrily breathed in the precious air.

This time it was Jira's turn, and she dove in before Taisha could right herself. The younger long-haired tribal girl pressed her pursed lips against Adam's tip and then parted just enough to let him slide between them without allowing any water to pass. Her dark hair floated around her head so Adam couldn't see, but he could feel her also working her tongue, albeit with much less precision and skill than the more experienced Taisha. Adam closed his eyes instinctively, enjoying the sensation of a starving mouth desperately trying to coax out his orgasm. As he opened his eyes, he came face-to-face with Taisha. She gave him a longing, almost mournful look, then began to glance down with terror in her eyes, as Jira continued to work Adam towards the edge. It wasn't as much about the physical stimulation, but the mental one, and Adam might not last long in this way unless he was careful.

Taisha's fear was evident in her eyes: what if it was Jira down there when it happened, and not her.

Jira finally ran out of air as well, and surfaced, sputtering and gasping. She tried to pull a fast one by surfacing only for a second to gulp in fresh air before she dove again, but Taisha matched her speed and the two girls dove at almost the same time. Adam could see them pushing and shoving one another as they vied for control of his erect member beneath the bubbling water. Jira had to surface first, with the short-haired jungle-queen claiming victory this round. Taisha tried another method this time, taking all of Adam's shaft into her mouth at once. He could feel her gagging as she bottomed out, her throat wrapping around Adam's tip while her tongue lapped at him, moving up and down the base of his shaft with desperation and speed. Ten seconds passed, then twenty, and still she remained underneath, working her endurance to the edge. She was moaning as evidenced by the bubbles that reached the surface as well as the vibrations Adam felt. Adam's mind was beginning to swim with pleasure as Taisha finally had to give in and make a break for the surface, much to Jira's delight.

Taisha coughed again, she was pushing her limits in her greed, and she took a while to cope after her latest dive. Adam wondered if she would throw up soon. The thought revolted him, but was soon suppressed as Jira went to work on him. Jira managed to surface for air and return below for a second round before Taisha could recover. Taisha's eyes welled up with tears as Jira coaxed a breathy moan of pleasure out of Adam, though Adam wasn't sure if the tears were from the water of from genuine distress. Her desperation was delicious. Adam felt his body twitch and spasm as he neared the edge. Even his drug-infused willpower was not enough to give him full control here, not when two lovely natives were struggling to choke and drown themselves just to taste his cock. Jira's head broke the surface, and Taisha dove in immediately, cutting in before Jira could draw breath.

12