Paradiso Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers

I could hear faint squishing sounds as her cock pumped in and out of my anus, now full with its second load of shemale cum. Rather than building slowly, as she had the last two times, Jessie started fucking deliberately right away. Again I used my anal muscles to try and heighten her pleasure. She grinned broadly and stared into my eyes as her thrusts quickened. No longer concerned with my pleasure, Jessie let her instincts have reign.

Time lost all meaning. I couldn't tell if her fucking lasted three minutes or an hour. My insides were a jumble of sensations, and I couldn't tell any more where Jessie ended and I began. I drank in the sight of the beautiful transsexual goddess whose enormous cock had taken my anal virginity. Her face was a mask of sexual desire and her shapely tits glistened with a sheen of sweat. Suddenly Jessie's eyes shut tight and her whole body convulsed. I felt her cock flex and widen as yet another load of cum surged up through her meaty shaft and mingled with the two loads already filling my bowels.

With one last thrust Jessie emptied herself inside me and collapsed, sated and breathless. Finally, Jessie eased her impressive member from my enflamed, pleasured, and sore asshole. Immediately I felt a stream of her cum begin leaking from my loosened hole. I thought to go to the bathroom and push her cum out, but I was too exhausted.

Just like the night before when Sara and I had embraced Lauren, our gorgeous black lover, going to sleep wrapped up in each other's arms, Sara and Jessie cuddled up next to me and I quickly fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers
12