Paradiso Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Lucy finished describing what she had in mind I was fully erect and ready to go. Krista stood up and the rest of the ladies gathered around me. Lucy spat in her hand and rubbed it onto my prick as she pushed me onto my back with the other hand. She straddled my hips and guided my cock, one inch after another into her warm cunt.

Lucy was incredibly fit. Sara and I both took good care of ourselves, but from her muscle tone I could tell she spent many an hour at the gym. From the lean physique I could tell she was very disciplined about her diet. And from the way her pussy rhythmically squeezed my rod as it slid in and out of her I could tell that she did Kegel exercises. Still I was drained from my earlier climaxes so when I stroked her clit with a thumb I was able to get her off fairly easily. She bucked wildly as she came and the rest of the girls cheered her on. She grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me into a savage kiss before dismounting, my cock still hard but now glistening with her moisture.

The next one up was Tania. She was not quite as dark as Lauren, the lover Sara and I had taken early on in the trip, but she was just as lovely. When she took Lucy's place she grabbed my hands and put them against her tits which I proceeded to massage. When she didn't let go I suspected she was trying to stop me from playing with her clit so that she wouldn't cum before me.

Two can play at that game, I thought. With my hands still full with her soft breast flesh, I pushed her backwards until the slight upward curve of my cock made contact with her g-spot. I had known about the g-spot for years, but Sara has made me an expert at using it to maximum effect. Now with each downward stroke the head of my cock would massage that sensitive area and in about two minutes her legs began to shake and she cried out in ecstasy.

Before her climax had ebbed she pulled my hands off of her breasts and fell forward, her arms wrapping around my neck, and kissed me desperately. I kneaded her buttocks and our tongues danced together as the moment of pure bliss passed. She was so weakened by the power of her orgasm that she actually motioned to Lucy who had to help her up off of my cock. This was met with yet another smattering of applause.

Lana went next. I had always liked redheads and the bright orange, perfectly manicured triangle right above her pussy proved that it was all natural. She was a very intense lover and as my aching rod slipped into her waiting vagina she locked her pale blue eyes onto mine and didn't take them off the whole time she rode me.

Hot as they were, the first two ladies hadn't been difficult, given how drained I was, but Lana started to make me feel as if I might lose this little competition. As I had with Lucy I started to stroke her clit with my thumb and finally she broke eye contact as her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a throaty, wailing moan that was loud enough that half the beach must have heard it. She gave me a weak smile and as she dismounted my cock she stopped to wrap her fingers around the shaft and give the head a playful kiss.

I was beginning to get into it now and as much as I wanted to fuck all these ladies one by one I was also beginning to want to cum to release the tension that was building up in my groin. I'd had sex with two women many times, most of them since getting together with Sara, and once we'd even had two women over for some fun, though I hadn't gotten to fuck all three of them. Now I was living the fantasy; seven women at once. I just hoped I had enough stamina to last.

Next came Joanna. She had a curving, womanly shape and tits to die for. Despite their size they were remarkably perky and topped with pointy little pink nipples that begged to be sucked. Joanna must have been reading my mind because as soon as she sank down on top of me, her warm, soft snatch enveloping my increasingly sensitive penis, she leaned forward and rubbed her tits back and forth over my face.

I took the opportunity to suck on those beautiful nipples and the brunette bombshell began to make with some hot pillow talk.

"You like sucking mommy's titties, baby? Does mommy's pussy feel good on your cock?" It reminded me of Maggie, the hot older British woman who I'd met on my first day.

"Oh, good boy. That's it. Your cock feels so good in my pussy." She went on.

The talk was getting me hot and her body felt good against mine, but Joanna still came before I did. However after she did she continued to buck and grind her hips in these little circular motions until Krista spoke up.

"Come on, cheater. You had your turn." She pouted a little but Joanna relented and got up off of my cock.

I looked to the others and saw Phan approaching me. I have always enjoyed the exotic looks of Asian women and had jumped at every opportunity to have sex with them. I sighed as her wet sex slid down over mine and she began to ride, slowly and sensually. Without warning she grabbed me and rolled me over on top of her, wrapping her legs around my waist. For the first time since this all began, I was doing the work, and it was to my advantage.

Long ago I had learned the trick of angling myself to that my pubic bone rubbed up against a woman's clit while we fucked. As I thrusted in and out of her I leaned down and we locked mouths in a wet tongue kiss and with a free hand I fondled one of those beautiful little b-cup tits. Her breathing quickened and I realized that I was going to outlast her, but just barely. Another minute and I would be unloading a stream of hot cum in that inviting satiny smooth tunnel of flesh. It was an act of will not to keep fucking her after she finished.

I helped her back to her feet and watched Krista approach. The sunlight glinted off the stainless steel piercings through her nipples and clit as she walked toward me. She gave me a wink and then turned around and got on all fours in front of me.

"Come on, Gary." She called invitingly. "I want you inside me."

I was tempted for a moment, to go back in her asshole as I had been before, but I knew if I did that I would definitely cum before she did. So as before I started by fucking her doggy style in the pussy while drawing circles around her anus with a fingertip. I knew I wouldn't last much longer so in a bid to driver her over the edge, I reached around with my left hand to rub her clit and gently tug on the piercing that ran through the sensitive nub, and at the same time I pushed two fingers into her asshole as far as they would go.

These sensations, combined with the thrusting of my cock made her whole body buck and convulse as she moaned;

"Fuck!" She made the word last several seconds.

This time I had outlasted my partner by only a few strokes. I knew that it had only been a matter of seconds before I came. Sara and I had done edging before, and I knew that bringing myself this close to the brink so many times with so many beautiful women in a row was going to make me cum so hard I might pass out.

Finally Sara approached. She was the last one and I could tell by the look on her face that she knew I didn't stand a chance. She took hold of my right hand and looked me square in the eye as she took the two fingers I had just had up Krista's asshole in her mouth. I almost came then and there, watching her suck and lick the taste of Krista's ass off of my fingers.

Once more I was pushed, gently, onto my back but unlike the others Sara faced away from me in reverse cowgirl position. I had lost count of the number of times my penis had slid into her beautiful warm snatch. It was like wearing an article of clothing that had been tailored specifically for me.

As soon as I had fully penetrated her, Sara reached down and pulled up my knees. Bracing them with her elbows she pulled my ass cheeks apart, and while still bouncing up and down on my cock she slid two fingers into my asshole and twisted them until her fingertips made contact with my prostate. Just a few seconds of this and I cried out as my cock unloaded inside of Sara's pussy. I had lost the game, but I had never been so happy to lose in my life. The sweet relief was overwhelming.

This time a louder burst of applause rang in my ears and I could see all the women cheering and rising to their feet as they lifted Sara off of my satisfied, exhausted organ. The other ladies immediately began feeling up my girl. Phan lifted her hand and, just as Sara had done with me, she took Sara's fingers, the ones that had been up my ass, in her mouth. Lana put her hand on Sara's cheek and turned her face toward herself and the two met in a sexy, open mouthed kiss.

I rolled over on my side and enjoyed the show as these six beautiful nude women pulled my lovely Sara down onto the warm sand and proceeded to ravish her in every way, with skilled fingers and tongues. They began by taking fifteen second turns licking her pussy. Then Lana and Phan both put their faces together and licked Sara at the same time, occasionally turning to each other to sensuously French kiss before returning to pleasuring Sara's reddened sex.

As my cum started to leak from her pussy whoever was between her legs at the moment just lapped it right up. No matter who was sucking Sara's pussy, there was always another one kissing her while another would be sucking and playing with her tits. The heat of the whole scene was so intense that I actually became hard again and began to slowly stroke myself to the horny show going on in front of me.

After a while Sara was beginning to writhe and I knew that her orgasm wouldn't be far behind. The other women must have sensed it too because they reconfigured themselves into what I would later dub the "Grand Finale Formation".

Tania straddled Sara's abdomen and pulled her ankles up in the air until her pussy and ass were fully exposed. Krista then laid down on her side and proceeded to swirl her tongue around Sara's anus before pushing it inside. Lana laid the opposite way so that her head was near Krista's and she began licking Sara's pussy lips and teasing her clit. All the while Tania was sucking and licking Sara's toes, which were flexing and squirming from all the stimulation.

Phan and Joanna each took and nipple and sucked and playfully bit them while Lucy got down face to face with her and the two women made out passionately as the five other women pleasured all her most sensitive areas.

Sara moaned and arched her back under the relentless assault of pleasure until Krista and Lana each pushed two fingers into Sara's ass and pussy simultaneously. As they pumped their fingers in and out Lana flicked her tongue just one more time over Sara's clit and the dam broke. Sara's whole body convulsed wildly but the girls didn't let up. It was almost thirty seconds of tortured ecstasy before Sara finally went limp and the ladies eased off.

Krista pulled her fingers from Sara's ass and offered them to Lana who took them in her mouth. Lana did the same, pulling them from Sara's pussy for Krista to suck. By now I was standing directly over the gathered women and my hand was a blur, stroking my cock, though I didn't remember how I had begun.

They began to cheer me on and encourage me to cum all over them. With a final, desperate roar I managed to cum a fourth time, though at this point there was little cum left in me and it oozed, rather than shot, out. Some landed on one of Sara's tits which Tania immediately licked off. I collapsed next to them.

For the next five or ten minutes we all just laid there together making out with each other. Whenever I would turn my head there was another mouth to kiss, another tongue to suck. When our energy had returned Joanna suggested that we all go get lunch together. A splendid idea, I thought. The seven nude women and I all headed for the open beach showers to wash off the salt and sand and... other things. Then we walked back inland for something to eat.

12