Paradiso Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." she purred. "Gay sex is Gary's new favorite flavor."

"Really?" Bella asked. "So he's never been with a guy before coming to Paradiso?"

"Nope." Sara said with a shake of her head. "Straight as an arrow until this week." Bella shrugged.

"Well, a little more than half of the men who visit the resort for the first time wear pink anklets to start, but by the end of their week here maybe one in four leave that way."

I looked over to Grant who was now facing me with a slight, leering smile. He was stroking his thick member and I felt my own cock twitch as I thought of that big slab of meat shooting a load of cum in my mouth or sawing in and out of my ass. Grant turned to Sara.

"How does he like it?" he asked. It was a bit of a turn-on to hear them discussing my sexual tastes like this as though I weren't there.

"He's discovered is inner cock-slut." Sara giggled. "I always knew I'd help him find his bi side, but I never knew he would be such an enthusiastic bottom. He's taken to sucking cock and taking dick in the ass like a regular adult bookstore, back room gloryhole fag." Bella stifled a bark of laughter.

Sara was an incorrigible tease, but she had me dead to rights. The thrill of sucking a guy off was surpassed only by the sexy feeling of him thrusting his stiff rod up into my asshole and letting loose his hot, sticky load deep inside me.

I had known from the start that, with Sara's encouragement, once I was in Paradiso I would try gay sex. But now that I had indulged the forbidden pleasures it had to offer I knew I'd never give up man to man sex. It wasn't something I had done a few times just to say that I had. I had discovered a real taste for cock and knew that Sara would be all too happy to indulge me from now on.

Grant turned back to me and the look in my eye was all he needed to know. He approached the massage table and I scooted back a bit to give him room. My feet now hung over the edge as he sat down astride the head of the table with his legs dangling over the sides. With his legs apart his hard cock and balls were right there on display for me.

Now that I had a closer look I could see that he was just like Bella in that he had a thick triangle of fur just above the erect manhood jutting out from his groin. Aside from that he was shaved smooth, like me, and I began by running my fingertips over the smooth, oily skin of his balls. After a minute I took a hold of his prick and where my fingers had been I now caressed him with my tongue.

For a couple minutes I stroked his shaft with my hand while tonguing his balls, occasionally sucking one into my mouth. Then I began to lick up the length of his shaft, ending each upward motion with a kiss to the underside of his head. It was an impressive tool. Though not the biggest I had taken; that honor belonged to Leah, the sensual t-girl goddess who had stretched me to the limit, Grant's cock was probably in the top five.

I looked over to Sara. Bella was lying on the table behind her, one arm draped over her while she idly circled a nipple with a slender, oily finger. Sara's eyes locked on mine and were wild with lust. Seeing me like this, pleasuring another man after all those sweaty fuck sessions we'd had over the last two years, all that twisted pillow talk about seeing me fucking and being fucked by other men, she was enraptured.

Knowing that I had the audience's attention, I turned back to the stiff prick in front of me and dove in. It was big and thick, but I had managed to take at least seven inches of Jessie's cock before so I was up for the challenge. When I felt the spongy head press at my throat I pulled back a couple of inches and began to stroke the hot meat with my tongue.

I could feel his pulse in the veins that ran along the length of his shaft and taste the light, salty flavor of pre-cum as it oozed out of him. Grant groaned and grunted and thrust his hips in and out a little and I thought I was going to get a mouthful of cum soon, but he pulled back and with a gentle hand on my shoulder he rolled me over on my back.

Grant climbed onto the table by my head and straddled me with a knee next to each ear. He leaned forward and once more I took his cock in my mouth and he lowered his own head to take me in his mouth. He must have been quite experienced in the fine art of fellatio because without a moment's hesitation I felt his lips lock around the base of my penis and my head slide effortlessly in and out of his throat.

"God, I love watching men sixty-nine each other." I heard Bella say huskily.

"Wait until Grant slides that big cock of his up Gary's ass." Sara replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you said he was an anal freak."

"I love getting ass fucked. Why shouldn't he?"

I knew their banter was as much for me as for each other. Grant's prick in my mouth and his mouth wrapped around my prick, combined with all the sexy talk were making me squirm.

"Actually," said Sara "he's taken to bottoming for men more than I ever thought he would. I've been into anal for years but even I've never taken two cocks up the ass before."

"He did that?" Bell asked with a shocked tone.

"Hell yeah. Yesterday he got with a bunch of guys right out on the grass where everyone could see. Like, six or eight guys just fucked the shit out of him and at one point he was taking two in his ass while sucking off a third."

"Damn. I know full on blue anklet gay guys who've never taken two in the ass at the same time before."

By now a steady stream of pre-cum was dribbling onto my tongue and Grant must have sensed that the time was ripe. He pulled his mouth off of my cock and his tool slipped out from between my lips. A few quick adjustments and my legs were spread apart and up in the air as the table was rearranged to allow Grant easy access.

As he stood between my legs rubbing more massage oil onto his big, juicy prick he looked me in the eye and smirked.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" Grant asked, knowing full well what the answer was going to be.

I slid down the table a bit more and propped my ass up a little, then reached down with both hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart, presenting the tight hole for his use and our mutual pleasure.

The sexy blonde masseur needed no more invitation than that. He pressed the swollen head to my tight pucker and swirled it around, spreading the oil that would ease the coming intrusion. I relaxed my muscles and, being that I'd had quite a bit of practice over the last few days, I felt practically no pain or discomfort, only a delicious feeling of being stretched, as his fat dome became lodged inside me.

I let my head fall back to the padded tabletop and moaned as my eyes slid shut.

"I'd better be careful." Sara teased. "If you keep it up with all these guys they're going to fuck the straight right out of you."

While I admit that all this gay fucking had awoken in me an attraction to men that I'd never known was there before, I doubted that any amount of cock would ever cure me of my desire for women.

"Don't worry." I replied as I felt another couple thick inches sliding up my anus. "I'm still as hot for tits and pussy as I ever was."

That got a laugh which relaxed me even more and a few more inches made their way into my bowels. Soon I felt Grant's thighs press into my ass cheeks and his soft blonde patch of fur tickling my balls. A few days ago this cock would have given me a real challenge, but now I was skipping over the pain and going straight to the pleasure.

An equally slow withdrawal followed and when just the head was still in my stretched asshole he began to fuck me for real. All the while, as grant slowly thrust up into my bowels, his hands were working over the muscles of my arms, chest and stomach. He was, first and foremost, a masseur, and it was as if I was getting a simultaneous internal and external massage.

He varied all of his techniques, alternating his massage between light touches and firm kneading of the muscles, as well as alternating long, deep strokes with short, shallow ones, though at all times he was angling his cockhead upward, so that with each stroke it met my prostate. My own cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum.

Finally Sara couldn't take it anymore and appeared next to the table. She climbed up just as Grant had when we sixty-nined each other and sat astride my face. I immediately reached over her hips and grabbed a handful of ass flesh and dove into the steamy, wet pussy before me. Fuck the straight out of me, huh? I thought to myself. What gay guy ever ate pussy like this?

I went at Sara's snatch like a drowning man going for a life preserver. My lips glided over hers and my tongue flicked over her clit until she was panting with excitement. Warm, salty wetness filled my mouth, which only spurred me on. I teased and caressed every sweet inch of her delicate folds and teased her little puckered asshole with a finger.

"Come get some of this, Bella" said Grant as he pistoned his thick member in and out of my stuffed ass. I heard footsteps and then my prick was engulfed in a warm mouth. All the stimulation was too much. My girl's smooth, bare pussy dripping juice over my lips, Bella's talented mouth working over my prick with her tongue swirling around the head and Grant fucking my tender ass came together in a perfect storm of pleasure.

Every muscle in my body convulsed as a hot load of cum spurted from my cock and into Bella's throat. She sucked my prick hard, milking every last drop from me until I collapsed, breathless. I kept up my oral lavishing of Sara's beautiful, hairless slit and a minute later she shuddered with her own orgasm. She ground her hips for a few moments before dismounting the table.

Grant, meanwhile fucked me faster and faster until I thought he would cum, but at the last moment he wrenched his cock free of my ass with a pop and came around to the head of the massage table. He stroked his oily cock hard and fast for about thirty seconds before unloading on me. The first spurt drew a line of cum across the bridge of my nose. The second made a wet smack against my cheek and the third hit my chest and neck.

Before he could cum any more Sara took his prick in her mouth, tasting the insides of my bowels mixed with the last drops of his semen. Bella leaned over me and began licking the cum from my body. Once she had swallowed all of it she kissed me and I could still taste the salty jizz on her tongue.

I just lay there for a few minutes, glowing with the satisfaction of sexual release. Then I climbed off of the table and the four of us went to a shower room where we washed each other off slowly. Fingers teased cocks, pussies and assholes and we all made out with one another for a bit, but soon our hour was up and we thanked the sexy couple for a splendid time before departing to find some more fun.

12