Paradox, Pair o' cocks

Story Info
A confirmed lesbian asks a strange request of her girlfriend.
7.5k words
4.61
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
115 Followers

Note: Pure fiction, again--so any resemblances you may see are coincidental.

Warning! Explicit lesbian and bisexual (FFM) sex as well as mildly offensive language.

=-=-=

Emma was a thoughtful and affectionate girlfriend. We'd been together for more than two years. She and I had had so much fun together. But how much longer would we last? The three girlfriends I'd had before her had all broken up with me once I'd had this talk with them.

Perhaps some fantasies would always remain fantasies. I didn't want Emma to leave me. As I looked into her fascinating green eyes, I hesitated.

She put her elbow on the mattress. "What is it, Hawk?" she asked me. "I know there's something on your mind."

"I love you," I said. I leaned forward and she kissed me playfully.

"I know that's not all," she said. She put her dainty hand on my shoulder and rubbed me comfortingly. "Really, is something bothering you?"

"Would you like a bath?" I asked her.

Her pink lips pursed cutely. "Oh, so you have a favor to ask. And if you don't think a dozen roses when you got home are enough, it must be a big favor! Go on, ask; you know you can ask me anything."

"...No, never mind; it's nothing."

"Hawk, please tell me. Please. You've seemed down this whole week. I want to help you be happy again."

"Emma..." My voice cracked. "...I don't want to lose you."

She put her long, thin arms around my back. "Trust me, my sweetest love. What is on your mind?"

"Do you believe I love you?" I asked.

"Of course I do!" she said. She brushed my black bangs away from my eyes.

"I do. I do love you. Please, Emma, remember that I love you with all my heart when I tell you this."

"I will, I promise."

Here it came: the fourth time I would tell a girlfriend my fantasy. Acceptance or rejection would follow immediately. I took a deep breath, trying to slow my pounding heart. I took Emma's hand. "I have this...desire, this dream. I want you to make love to me...in a new way. I want you to wear Lisa-Vanessa and give me anal satisfaction. And at the same time, I want you to allow Erik to give me vaginal satisfaction."

Her eyelids opened farther, showing more of her arresting green eyes. "...What?" she said at last. She gently pulled her hand from my grasp.

"I want both of you to penetrate me. I love you, Emma, and I--"

"--You want to fuck Erik, but you love me?" she said evenly.

"Please, Emma, please listen to me. I love you; I adore you. I don't want Erik by himself and I certainly don't love him as a lover. I love you erotically. I want you. I want you to make love to me and I want him to penetrate me while we're making love."

Emma's eyes looked teary; her lower lip drooped. I surged forward and kissed her. "Oh, Emma, I'm sorry! Forget it; all I need is you. You are all I love! I never said any of that stupid shit just now, okay?"

My girlfriend gave me a feeble smile. "Do you really love only me?"

"Yes, baby. With all that I am. I love only you. Now how about we get that bath?" I said, forcing myself to sound cheerful. In fact, I was struggling not to panic, hoping now only to keep her from thoughts of leaving me.

Emma squeezed me a little, pressing her perky, warm breasts against my chest. "Hawk, can you help me understand?" she said quietly.

I rested my forehead against hers for a long moment. Then I kissed her sweet lips again, then once more. "I don't know where I got this strange desire," I told my lover. "I've been gay since puberty, so I can't explain wanting a woman's strap-on dildo and a man's penis inside me. The thought is just so hot to me. The idea: you and me expressing our love for each other, a man we trust witnessing our intimacy and contributing what he can to our pleasure. I don't know; maybe it's the fact that a man's orgasm is so obvious and such a spectacle? Maybe it's that I'd be asserting my identity beyond a shadow of a doubt--I mean, having sex with a woman and a man at the same time and preferring the love of the woman while the man's right there..."

"When I met you, you were single and I wondered why," said Emma. "You told your ex about this idea of yours and she freaked out."

"Slapped me and dumped me on the spot," I said. "What makes it worse is that I can't blame anyone but myself."

At that, Emma played her fingers along my back and up and down my ribs. I squirmed, unable to keep from feeling ticklish. "You shouldn't blame yourself. You can't blame your ex--well, yeah for the slap, which she shouldn't have done ever--but you honestly can't blame yourself; you can't help what you want. It's not what I expected from you, though; you're a complete and total lesbian!" I nodded. "...I think that might be why your ex freaked out so bad," my lover said after a moment. (Emma loves women, but she has had three boyfriends. I haven't had any. We've often joked about her "experimental" relationships.)

"Listen, my love, I meant what I said. All I need is you. Let's not discuss this any further; we will drop it now and never mention it again," I told my brown-haired bed-mate.

"You aren't the only one who loves someone in this room," she said. She smiled. I saw compassion in her jade green eyes. She and I closed the distance between us and shared a tender, lingering kiss. "What you said makes me think. I'm not saying I get it, because I don't. But now, I see that you don't either!

"So...I don't think we should 'drop it.' I think we should talk more about your little fetish-y fantasy.

"For instance...have you ever been penetrated in your pussy and ass before?"

My heart rate had been racing with fear. Now it raced with excitement! "Never," I answered. "One at a time, but you know that."

She rolled her eyes. "Quite well, being a perpetrator. You know, maybe this fetish of yours just stems from your being a slut, huh?"

I was about to protest when she put her fingertips on my ribs and started tickling. I shrieked and tried to roll out of her grasp, but she held on. Emma's build is slim, but her arms and legs are quite long and they have surprising strength. Laughing and gasping, I asked for mercy, knowing my naked body had no defense for her talented touch.

She decided to be nice. She folded me in a cozy embrace. "You're my slut, Hawk, aren't you? Aren't you a slut?"

Stroking her thighs seemed like a good response. She sighed and kissed me on the nose. "I'm as slutty as they come, since I met you," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her. "But that's the effect. The cause is that I'm madly in love with you."

"Oh, baby..." she said, sounding touched.

"If you still want to talk about my fetish, how about we do it in the tub, while I'm getting your sexy body squeaky clean?" She nodded and put her hand in mine.

=-=-=

Various salts made the water smell and feel luxurious on our skin. I languidly fondled Emma's cute, pink-nippled tits. She said, "Don't you think you should try taking two dildos at once before we call on Erik? Who knows? You might hate the sensation."

"Yes, that sounds really good," I told her. "Would you do the honors?"

She leaned back against me and turned her head. I responded to her prompt, giving her a soft kiss. "It would be your pleasure," she drawled. I lightly bit her neck. "Mine, too!" she added. We both laughed.

"You feel so wonderful," she said after a long while.

"So do you," I said.

"I have another concern," my brunette lover said. "What if Erik likes the experience too much and wants to make it regular thing? Or if he wants you to break up with me and be his girlfriend?"

"He's been my best friend since we were both in kindergarten," I said to Emma. "I know him. The odds are a million to one against that! But if that did happen, I'd need you to console me after I ended my friendship with him. Because I need you and I love you."

"Why do you love me that much?" she asked unexpectedly.

Although I hadn't been prepared for that question, I had a lot of answers for it. "For one thing, I love how you don't mind singing along when you're in the car and one of your favorite songs comes on." She snickered. I moved my hands to her abs and hips. "For another, I really appreciate that you stick with me when we jog. I love how you doodle little characters on the notes you leave for me. I love that you order the desserts at restaurants so I don't have to and then you share with me anyway! I love your breathing when you've just gotten to sleep. Speaking of which--I love how sexy you sound and look right after you wake up--"

"--I love that you are so sweet; you indulge my selfish whims almost every time," said Emma. "I love that you forgave me the time I got really drunk and made out with Shana. I love the way you changed your habits and started sleeping naked just because I do and you could tell I wanted you to do it. I love that you volunteer to clean Ratri's cage if I've forgotten."

"Sweetie! You know, there is one question you didn't ask."

"What's that?"

"You didn't ask what would happen if Erik didn't want to participate," I said.

"Let's see...sex with a beautiful, sassy, dark-haired, dark-eyed girl like you? Me, naked and nailing you at the same time? I can't imagine any straight guy refusing to watch, let alone participate!" Emma glanced upward. "And...you know...saying it aloud makes me think...the mental image really is hot." I felt all gooey; Emma tells me all the time that I'm beautiful, even though I don't think of myself that way. My nose is kind of wide; I have acne, which appears in minor breakouts sometimes; my eyelashes are thin; my chin's more square than I like; but I believe that she finds me beautiful, which just makes me love her more.

=-=-=

My lover and I have quite a selection of toys, but we wanted to treat the build-up to this event rather specially. To that end, we took ourselves down to our favored adult shop and browsed until we had found a strap-on with a smooth, sharply-curved, shiny green dildo. (We used to shop for toys exclusively online, but that kind of shopping had become less reliable; the textures and sizes were often completely different from stated.)

Once we got back to Emma's and my place, we went about our Saturday. I provided Ratri a mouse and I stayed to watch her catch her prey; I love how clever, strong, and dangerous she looks when she's hunting. Emma made a few calls and sent a couple of texts. We had a late lunch together, then resumed our chores.

Now that it was after noon, my mind kept drifting to the expected action of later that night, so I took longer to install the new towel rack in the bathroom (I'm handier than Emma is, though she holds her own) than I'd expected. Emma's thoughts must also have been wandering; she was baking cookies for a charity benefit, but she burned the second tray in.

At last, it was 2100. We'd just watched our favorite dance competition program. I was lying with my head in Emma's lap. I turned my neck, slid up Emma's shirt, and kissed her tummy. "Mm, Hawk..." my girlfriend said fondly.

I kissed her again, just below her sternum. My right hand traced one of her petite bra cups. "Feeling up to twice the fooling around?" I asked.

She ran her hand through my hair. "I can't guarantee I won't klutz out; I've told you I'm not the most coordinated woman on Earth."

I sat up and took her hand. She looked deeply into my eyes. We kissed lightly. "Let's make love," I said, rising from the couch. She got up with me.

"Baby," Emma said slowly, "I'm going to make you feel so great."

In our room, I surprised her a little by telling her to sit on the bed and watch me for a minute. I took off my shoes quickly, then slowly took off my pants and lacy briefs. Then I put on one of my pairs of football (soccer in the U. S. of A.) socks, pulling them to just above my knees. "Oh, sexy! Yes please!" Emma said, knowing what I was going to do next. I smiled at her and went to the closet, bending at the waist to pick up my tallest boots. Giving my lover a great view of my bare pussy lips, I proceeded to pull on and zip the dark brown leather boots, exaggerating the motions, moving deliberately. Emma told me once that she loves the bottomless look--especially with boots or stockings--so I've been careful to save the look for special treats.

"I wanna eachu so bad," she murmured, dropping most of her consonant sounds. (Her drawl gets way more pronounced when she's turned on. I love hearing that!)

"I suppose letting you have a taste wouldn't hurt. Just save enough energy for fucking, my love," I said, straightening and turning to face her.

"Y'know, I think I'd rather fuck you now an' eachu when yer good an' sloppy," she said shamelessly. My pussy throbbed.

My throat felt dry, so I didn't respond. Emma looked right through my eyes and into my heart. She hopped off the bed and started gathering the tools she'd need. She dropped the new green strap-on, Lisa-Vanessa (my reliable, favorite dildo), and a bottle of apricot-scented lube onto our bed, near the pillows. Next, she opened the zipper on her hooded sweatshirt and tossed it toward the laundry basket. She peeled down her jeans. She unfastened and removed her bra. Then she took off her cute bikini panties and stood naked for an instant.

(She has such a thin body that when I met her, I thought she had an eating disorder. Our first argument started that way! After two years, I know that she's quite healthy, just naturally thin. She claims she's scrawny. Whenever she says that, I grope her sweet little tit-mounds or her smooth, springy backside--her most curvy bits!--unless she's quick enough to stop me.)

Emma put on and adjusted the new toy. She considered what we were going to do. "How should we do this?" she asked. "Doggy might be easiest, I think."

"Let's try you lying on your back, me climbing on you cowgirl-fashion, then you and me inserting Lisa-Vanessa in my ass. I'll bet you can manipulate her pretty well while I'm riding you."

My girlfriend smirked. "Sounds like you've given this some thought," she said. "Well, whether I'll get any physical pleasure outta this or not, least I'll get an awesome view! You're so gorgeous with your hot puss an' hips exposed like that!"

I wasn't sure about "gorgeous," but I felt naughty! I licked my fingers and spread my thick, firm, red-ochre labia for Emma. "Make me cry some happy tears," I invited her.

Almost purring, she said, "C'mere. Turn around and present that sleek, yummy ass, baby. 'Oughta thank yer mother for a butt like that'!" I snickered. She patted both of my plump cheeks. "Now pucher hands on the bed. Elbows too--oh yeah, yer so sexy like that: that wonderful, olive ass stuck up in the air. Yer legs look fuckin' amazin'!"

Her talk was really arousing me. There were sounds of her opening the lube bottle, then smearing lubricant on our toys. My mouth and pussy started to salivate. "I can smell you, Emma," I told her.

"I betchu can! That's whachu do to me!" she declared. I could almost feel her eyes moving up and down my body. "Yer the most excitin', sexy woman I've ever known. Get ready." I inhaled suddenly when I felt her slipper fingers touch my lower back. Lubricant started running slowly into my ass crack as she let her hand stop where it was for a second or two. Then she began to stroke, getting my backside properly oily.

One finger, then another, entered my pussy. (For some reason, I don't get very wet no matter how aroused I am. Emma always helps me with vaginal lubrication. (Luckily, my gyn has told me that this is common!)) Another finger, probably her left forefinger, began to circle my anus. "Oh, yeah," I said with a happy sigh. I couldn't see her grin, but I knew she was doing it. Her hands left my body for a second to get a bit more oil. When they returned, her fingers slid easily into my holes. She coated my most sensitive spots very lovingly.

"Feelin' ready?" she said softly, kissing my ear.

"So ready! I need you!" I said.

She straightened, pulling me gently, inviting me to rise with her. I turned around and kissed her delicious mouth. We turned and she flopped onto the bed, letting me go as she did so. She positioned herself carefully in the middle of our bed, then beckoned me.

I practically flew! Once I was on the bed, I straddled her and French-kissed her once more. Her synthetic cock glistened behind me. I grasped it and sank onto it, feeling the new toy open me a bit further. "You sound so sexy!" Emma said and I realized I was panting already. I smiled widely and stroked her ribs for a few seconds. I moved up and down, warming up for the actual fuck.

"Ready fer the nex' one?" Emma asked, picking up Lisa-Vanessa from the towel on the pillow next to her.

"Ready!" I squeaked.

Emma fastened her beautiful green eyes on me and ran her tongue along her upper lip. Then she sat up just a bit, straining to reach my ass. I leaned forward to help her. My fingers touched hers and I guided her hand. The artificial penis pressed into my butt. Emma kept it steady while I supplied the force, pushing the slick tool haltingly into my rectum. My arms trembled and I almost lost my balance.

Emma noticed. "Y'okay, Hawk?" she asked.

I nodded. "Damn!" I said, whispering without meaning to. "Gently, please..."

My lover's hand began to slowly make shallow strokes, fucking my ass with tenderness. I took a deep breath and started moving my thighs, working the cock in my twat.

It felt so intimate. It felt amazing. I shut my eyes. I picked up my pace, gradually. "Emma! Oh!"

"Is it good?"

"Emma!"

"...Havin' fun?"

"Emma!"

Emma realized that I couldn't say anything but her name. She pinched my butt playfully, then put her left hand around her right to keep her grip firm. She still kept her motions short, but she increased the pace, pounding my ass and filling me with love for her. Her eyes flashed and her teeth showed in her grinning mouth.

"Emma!" Soon, I was having trouble even thinking. My sweat splashed onto Emma's chest and belly. I was riding her harder and harder.

My sweetheart's narrow pelvis bucked under my hips. I gulped air rapidly. The two dildos inside me felt so warm and firm! I gasped and sat up straighter, angling to push them deeper. The cock in my ass sped up. My breath caught for a moment. Emma was cooing encouragements beneath me--when she could! Her breathing had gotten pretty irregular too! Her strong abs and quads contracted over and over; she was trying to give me the best fuck of my life. She was succeeding! The cock in my pussy slammed into me like a jackhammer. (Or a jillhammer, perhaps? The goofiest part of my brain giggled.)

The sight of Emma's wet chest provoked my response: I reached forward and fondled her pretty little breasts. Her lips pursed in pleasure.

"Emma," I whimpered. Climax hit me between the thighs, spilling over and gushing into my heart. "Oh, Emma." She recognized my tone and acted instinctively; she pulled smoothly, withdrawing Lisa-Vanessa from my quivering ass. My vision swam at the unexpected sensation. My orgasm intensified for a delicious moment. My heart thumped. My body trembled.

Emma reached up, steadying me. With her help, I rolled to the left. I immediately felt her slender, lithe body embracing mine.

I again mumbled, "Emma!" Her right arm had gone around my waist; I put both my hands on her forearm and squeezed lovingly.

"Right now, you are the very definition of a hot mess," she teased. She kissed my neck and I shuddered. "I'm guessing you enjoyed having two at once?" she said after a long pause.

"Oh, Emma!"

"We've got to do something about your vocabulary, my love. If we had Erik with us right now, he'd feel pretty neglected, I'd bet."

I chuckled with her. I cuddled into her slim but soft body.

Then I sat up. "Got to take off these boots!" I said. I clambered out of bed.

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
115 Followers