Paramedic Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared held his own dick just above Liam's quivering asshole and squeezed it. Jared was a heavy pre-cummer and it dribbled onto the tight little rosebud. He then grabbed Liam at the hips and pulled him backward with his big red dickhead entering Liam's body. Liam cried out a bit causing Jared to stop his movement.

"Don't stop, Jared. All of it," called out Liam. Jared steadily pushed forward monitoring Liam for discomfort or pain. Soon, Jared's pubic hairs were up against Liam's ass, and he started to thrust in and out slowly.

"Faster," Liam called out with intensity. "Faster and harder, Jared."

Jared complied. Liam was groaning with each thrust and began to thrust backwards to meet Jared's thrust forward. The sound of Jared's pounding on Liam's ass were loud in the room.

"Jared, I feel so full inside with you there. I feel a part of you," said Liam.

"Liam, you are so tight and warm, I don't know if I can hold back," replied Jared.

Jared then pulled out and stood up on the bed. He positioned Liam so his ass was as high as it could go and stood over it. He leaned down and plunged his dick in again as deep as he could go. Jared would thrust in deep, and then pulled out all the way only to thrust in deep again.

In this position Jared hit Liam's little love button inside of him every time as he thrust into him. Finally, Jared started to pound Liam's ass hard and fast continually. Jared balls were bouncing off Liam's ass and making contact with Liam's ball sac from behind as his swung with each thrust.

Jared heard Liam cried out, "Oh god Jared, that's it. I am cumming." Jared needed no more coaxing and thrust hard into Liam and released his load as well. Liam could feel the warmth of Jared's cum being injected deep within his body.

While still deep in Liam, Jared laid down, pulling him over onto his side where they both lay. They both remained in the position for a moment to enjoy the post-loving they bliss they felt.

"Jared, please don't pull out. Let it slide out naturally. I want to feel that meat of yours as long as possible," said Liam.

They laid there for a few moments on the bed before Liam felt Jared's dick pop out. He felt so empty at that moment but then he realized he was wrapped in Jared's loving arms and the feelings rushed back into his heart.

They both rolled over onto their backs and Liam reached for Jared's hand. Grasping it, he brought it to his mouth and kissed it gently. They fell into a deep sleep, together.

In the morning, the three of them headed into work early. John and Melanie immediately headed to Rob's office to get ready for Tim and his associates to show up. Rob was getting the crews organized and out on the road to minimize the audience available for Tim if he decided to put on a show when they dealt with him.

Jared and Liam were split up today, each with a part time paramedic. Jared was assigned a young man by the name of Eddie while Liam was assigned a young lady named Marcie. The two of them didn't like being split up but accepted the operational need when Rob read the work line-up for the day with no problem. Rob also gave Liam and Jared a wireless microphone to be worn when working. It was tied into the camera system installed yesterday. They both put them on.

"We might as well test that system, Jared. The rest of the microphones should be here later this week," said Rob

Rob watched Jared as he read out the Line-up, and he noted no complaints coming from him at the assignment. Rob thought to himself, "I guess nothing really has changed now I know who Jared is. He is letting me run the business and just acting as any other paramedic. From knowing Jared all these years, I should have never expected anything different from him." Rob then thought, "It will take some time for me to adjust knowing he is actually my boss, but it is more my problem than his."

Liam and Marcie knew each other casually through work. They had worked together occasionally and got along fairly well. They got into their unit and headed out.

Eddie was a recent hire, actually from about 2 months ago and had been filling in a lot on night shifts. He was hoping to get on full time someday. He was 21 years old, about 5'6", and obviously a weight lifter from his broad shoulders and narrow waist. He had perfectly and styled brown hair and grey eyes. He was cute to look at from a distance, but he was a little narcissistic. He had never worked with Jared before and really hadn't met him other than having seen him in the distance at shift changes.

"So I am with you for the day," said Eddie. "You want to drive?"

"No, you can Eddie," replied Jared. "We just have to wait around for a few minutes so I can goodbye to a couple of people when they are done with the meeting they are in."

"Are they in with Rob, Tim and those people from the company?" he asked.

"Yes they are."

"I hear the people from the company are assholes and are going to clean house of anyone who wanted to form and association," Eddie stated.

"Really?" said Jared. "I heard they were doing a good job of slicing off some of the dead weight who weren't doing their jobs. Everyone who has sat through meetings was impressed with them and their professionalism."

"They put on a good show, but it is just a show. If they cared about us like they told everyone, they would have offered the part-timers full-time work first before putting an ad in the paper," said Eddie. "Now we have to apply and compete with everyone else who doesn't work here. That's bullshit!"

"Eddie, do you think they may be looking for the best people and making the process transparent so no one can claim favoritism if all the part-timers weren't hired?" asked Jared.

"That's what they would say but they have to hire us part-timers first. I heard it was a law," said Eddie with an air of arrogance.

Just as Eddie finished that statement, Melanie came through the door and headed to Jared.

Eddie whispered, "Oh shit, look busy. Here comes one of them."

Melanie came over and introduced herself to Eddie and then turned towards Jared and game him a big hug. "We are done here for the moment, cuz" she said. "John and I will be heading out shortly but I will be back next week to help Rob with the interviews for the new paramedics."

"That's great to hear Mel. Will the part-timers get an extra consideration when you start looking at the applicants," asked Jared.

"If it comes down to applicants who are basically even in their skills, attitude and education, they will be picked above someone not working for us already."

Jared then asked, "Why weren't the part-timers hired without posting the ad?" asked Jared. He gave her a wink out of the sight of Eddie.

Melanie picked up the wink from Jared and had already figured something was up with the questions he was asking in front of his temporary partner. "Well, according to the labour code, these are different positions. They are already in a position and to change to another one, they have to go through the process. We want the best and if someone is a marginal performer as a part-timer, that's not good enough for full time. The whole process must be above board and transparent to anyone especially if a complaint to the Labour Board is made if someone is not hired."

Melanie continued, "We are doing this the right way the first time, and that is what the CEO expects from us. Do it right, and do your best."

"Are you one of the interviewers?" asked Eddie.

"Yes I am. I'm involved in all the hiring for the entire company so I will be helping Rob out," she replied.

"Are you qualified to interview a paramedic," asked Eddie. His arrogance was beginning to show as well as a glimpse into his visions of where women were in his food chain.

"Yes I am. I was in the Medical Corps in the Marines before leaving a couple of years ago and I'm still an active Critical Care Paramedic/Nurse," Melanie answered. She was looking this young man over to get a read on him.

"Oh wow," he said changing his tune quickly. "I bet you got to do so some interesting things in the Marines. Did you see combat."

"Eddie, we don't talk about a lot of what we saw casually. It's better that way," she replied. Melanie turned to Jared. "I see they got the cameras installed in the units and you're wearing a mic, Jared. That's good and it may be recoding something we need today."

Jared caught the underlying message from Melanie. "Yes, it will hopefully control the thefts and help us to review patient care so we know how to be more effective," said Jared.

Eddie was looking at the sign with a warning of the camera system and everything said was recorded.

"When did this start?" asked Eddie.

"This morning Eddie; we can't afford anymore thefts. The nice part is we can go back and protect the paramedic or patient if accusations of mistreatment or harassment are made," said Melanie.

"Maybe not a bad idea," said Eddie.

"I better get my stuff cleaned up and get it to the car. I have to be ready when John wants to leave or he will leave me behind." She hugged him again and said, "Love you cuz and can't wait to see you again."

"Love you too, Mel. See you next week," said Jared as she was walking to the door. John was just coming into the bay as she was leaving. They exchanged a few words and John headed to Jared.

"I'm done here for now, Jared, and I'll be going back with the Dragon Lady," said John.

Suddenly from down the hallway beyond the door, they heard Melanie yell, "I heard that, mister!"

Jared and John laughed together. They shook hands and Jared said, "I'll be in touch, John. May the Creator bless and protect you on your journey and your life."

"Thank you, Masqwa, and he has already blessed me and I know he will continue to on our trip. I'll need it with her driving."

Once again from down the hallway beyond the door, they heard Melanie yell, "I heard that, mister!"

John rolled his eyes and laughed again as he turned to leave.

After John had left, Eddie looked at Jared with concern and asked, "Are you related? Does cuz mean cousin?"

"Yes, she is my older cousin. Cuz is short form we use in our culture," he replied.

"So if you're related, how come you don't have a better position with more money in the company?"

"Well, the first reason is I like my job and I believe this was my calling and don't want to be anywhere else or doing anything else. The second reason is Melanie earned her way into the position she is in and the company doesn't give promotions to family members or friends. Everyone has to work their way up. Just as a warning Eddie, I would never want to be on her bad side. She wouldn't hesitate to fire me and put me on the street if I deserved it, family or not."

"Wow, she'd do that to family. Oh. You said something about your culture?"

"Yes, part of the First Nations culture. This company is owned by a member of my tribe but they hire anyone who is hard working and dedicated to their job, regardless of race, colour, religion or sexual orientation," replied Jared.

"What was that Creator stuff?" asked Eddie who really wasn't listening to Jared's answers.

Jared replied, "The Creator of all including mother earth and father sky."

"That's blasphemous," answered Eddie. "There is only one God and to worship others is worshipping false gods and blasphemy."

"Eddie, maybe we can discuss this later but you have a pretty narrow point of view. You're young and should listen more than you speak. When you asked Melanie, who by the way is the Executive Assistant to the CEO of the Company, or the third most powerful person in the entire business empire, if she was qualified; you didn't make a good impression. I'm also the new Paramedic Training Officer for the base, and to be honest, you do not impress me either," said Jared.

"I am a soldier of Christ and I'm allowed to say what I want with the protection by freedom of speech," said Eddie.

"I'm aware of the Human Rights Code and I think we better hit the road before you dig yourself deeper into the hole you are excavating fast, Eddie," said Jared calmly and moving towards the ambulance. "You wanted to drive, let's get going."

As they were pulling out, they were dispatched to a call of an unconscious man downtown. Eddie rolled his eyes and said, "Probably another drunken Indian by that location."

Jared was actually getting upset with this young man, something he rarely did. "That comment is not allowed under the same Human Right Code you quoted a moment ago when you were protecting your freedom of speech as a Christian."

Eddie was turning red but didn't reply. They got to the scene and found an unconscious man on the sidewalk. Although he had been drinking a little, Jared sensed there was more to it.

"You do the assessment and I will get the vitals and a glucose test from him," directed Jared.

"He's drunk, let's just get him on the stretcher and take him to the hospital. That's how we do it on the night shift with Tim," Eddie said.

"No, we follow protocols for every patient, and Tim is in trouble for not doing it," stated Jared. "Get the assessment done Eddie."

Jared noted Eddie was grumbling to himself as he did a poor assessment of his patient. Jared completed his vitals and glucose test.

"Let's go, I didn't find anything," said Eddie.

"I did find something. Get the drug kit while I start an IV," directed Jared.

By the time Eddie returned with the drug kit, Jared had the IV in and running. He had done a rapid body survey as well to check Eddie's not finding anything. "Give me the D50," demanded Jared. Eddie did so with a look of interest on his face.

Jared took the tube of D50 glucose and linked it to the IV line and started to push the thick, clear fluid from the tube into the IV line. He was about half way through the tube when the man started to come to consciousness.

The patient was a middle aged man and was a First Nations member. Obviously this man was no street person from the way his clothing looked. He looked up at Jared who was smiling back at him.

"Hi. How are you feeling brother?" asked Jared.

"Feeling better," he replied. "I guess I should have eaten more instead of celebrating."

Jared continued to push the D50 into the man. "What were you celebrating?" asked Jared. This was more than a random question. Jared was testing his level of consciousness and ability to answer appropriately.

"My daughter gave birth to a child last night. I'm a grandfather!" the man replied with pride in his voice. "I only had a couple of drinks last night before falling asleep on my son-in-law's couch. I got up and took my insulin with the intention of grabbing a breakfast at McDonalds. Guess I didn't make it. Come to think of it, I didn't eat much at supper because I was so excited."

"We need you to go the hospital with us to get checked over. Your blood sugar was 1.9 mmol when I checked it before giving the glucose to you," said Jared.

"Thank you. I'll do as you ask brother," he replied.

Eddie had the stretcher ready for the man. Jared helped him up and onto the stretcher. When he was loaded, Jared got into the back and checked his glucose level again, giving him some oral glucose to swallow.

They dropped him off at the hospital and started to clean the ambulance.

"I told you, another drunken Indian," stated Eddie.

"No, it was man who was suffering from extreme hypoglycemia," replied Jared with an edge of irritation in his voice. "You do realize I told you I am a member of the First Nations, don't you?" asked Jared.

"You're an Indian? No, I didn't know that was First Nations. Is that why you called him brother?" asked Eddie.

"Yes. But all mankind are my brother and sisters," replied Jared.

"Those types drain the system with constant calls. They keep us from the interesting calls where real people could die if we don't get there," Eddie said.

Jared stopped cleaning and looked at Eddie. "If we had done it your way by throwing him on the stretcher, he could have died on the way to the hospital without the glucose."

"Well in this case, it would have been different. The frequent flyers are a problem though," Eddie stated.

"Every time we go on a call, we must follow procedures and never short cut our assessment and treatment based upon stereotypes for any person," stated Jared.

Eddie didn't reply.

"Go park the unit. I want to slip upstairs to visit one of my patients from a couple days ago and check on him," said Jared.

Jared waited for Eddie to catch up with him before getting onto the elevator. They got off and went to Conner's room. Jared nodded at the Policeman and opened the door. Conner's face lit up when Jared entered, but lost all emotion when Eddie entered. Jared caught it right away.

"What's wrong, Conner?" asked Jared.

Eddie spoke up, "Why are we here to visit this gayboy?"

"He's from the church, Jared. Why'd you bring him here?" asked Conner.

"Liam and I were split up today so I had him assigned to me." Jared turned to Eddie, "Wait outside."

"Gladly, I don't want to breathe this faggots air," he said as he left the room.

Jared spoke with Conner and settled him down, apologising for bringing Eddie up.

"I am going back to the base to speak with Rob, the Operations Manager about Eddie's conduct today here and on the call we just finished. I'll be back around lunch time. Chinese?" he asked.

"How about Vietnamese with some spice in it?" asked Conner with a smile.

Jared left and met with Eddie at the waiting room. "Let's go back to the base," said Jared.

"Are you friends with that faggot? How can you speak with that abomination in the eyes of God?" he demanded.

Jared looked at him and said, "1 John 3:10, this is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister."

Jared continued, "I think you better read your bible again as your version of Christianity seems to only involve white people who and are racially, culturally and sexually bigoted. It would in your best interest to just basically shut the fuck up because I no longer have any interest in what you say, Eddie."

They got to their ambulance and Jared jumped into the driver's seat. Eddie still had not said a word, even when Jared backed into the bay. When Jared parked, Eddie jumped out of the unit and ran for the door which led to the offices. Jared smiled to himself as he figured Eddie was running to Rob to complain about him.

Jared finished up in the garage and went to Rob's office. Sure enough, Eddie was there and when Jared entered the office doorway, Eddie stopped talking. Rob looked at Jared and greeted him.

"Eddie has made some serious accusations about you, Jared."

"Eddie can say whatever he wants, he's demonstrated to me clearly that he doesn't know what the truth is, nor does he know how to do his job," said Jared. "Eddie, there was a new system installed in all the ambulances yesterday. It was done to monitor if there were any more thefts or damages done as well for us to review cases if a patient complains about treatment. The video tape has downloaded already to the server. Rob, you may want to play it for us. By the way Eddie, I was wearing this microphone the entire time and it caught everything."

Eddie went pale.

"You read the sign stuck to the doors of the unit this morning advising of a camera recording be done of all treatments. You were aware of it when you spoke with Melanie as well" said Jared.

"No I wasn't. It's illegal," Eddie lied.

"Rob, let's look at the tape," suggested Jared.

They reviewed the tape, and Rob was getting upset. They fast forwarded through the areas Jared indicated as nothing going on.