Paramedic Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam slowly reached up and touched Rob on the elbow. He entered into Rob's mind and saw the conflicts with his memories. The teachings of the church, his parents upbringing and he placed new order into Rob's mind, "You will remember nothing from the time you fell over after the Pastor slapped you until you wake up in the hospital." Rob froze while this was being done. Liam then placed a set of new memories into Rob's mind, "You were slammed into a wall and lost consciousness. Sleep." Rob collapsed to the floor."

Jared looked at Rob and then up at Liam. "It was the right thing to do, my soulmate Liam."

"You don't know the half of it Jared. He was conflicted and tore to the inner core with what he saw," replied Liam.

They had no more conversation as the police came in and secured the scene. The police called for the ambulances to come up to the doors. One of the crews took care of Rob, while the other took Liam as a precaution.

The police Inspector saw Jared and walked over to him. "Thank you for doing this Jared," he said.

"The Creator did it, Sir. There is no more evil in this building or the people who came out of the building. The evil was destroyed, as I promised," said Jared.

"I believe it, Jared," said the Inspector. He extended his hand towards Jared. "May the peace of the Creator be with you Jared."

Jared took his hand and replied, "And also with you, Inspector."

"I will keep your name and Liam's out of this as much as possible, and I take it I can have your shot up ambulance towed back into town?" he asked.

Just then, Jared felt himself embraced by two men from behind.

The three of them hugged tightly. "Tyler, Joshie - it's good to see you brothers," said Jared.

"It good to see you too brother," replied Tyler.

The Inspector jumped into the conversation. "I assume you will catch a ride with your brothers Jared?"

"If you have no further need for us, Sir," replied Jared.

"None at all, please drive home carefully," he said.

The three of them left the church and started walking to Tyler's car. Jared reached out and slapped the back of Tyler's head.

"Ouch! That one hurt!" whined Tyler.

"Really Tyler? Really? You were going to piss on them?" asked Jared.

Tyler had one hand rubbing his head where Jared had slapped him. "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Tyler, Josh and Jared were getting into the car while Jared kept saying, "Really Tyler?" If someone had been close enough, just before the last door of the police car had closed, they would have heard Josh asking Jared if Tyler was going to get a spanking for being a bad wolf.

Tyler had gone straight to the hospital and found Liam waiting for them in the emergency department. He looked at Tyler and started to speak, but was cut off by Jared telling him he had already been dealt with. Liam looked at Tyler and said once, "Really Tyler?" to laughter of the group.

"How's Rob?" asked Tyler.

"They want to keep him over night to watch for signs of concussion. He will probably be off work for a few days too," said Liam. "He's shook up pretty good, but will recover just fine."

Jared was deep in thought. Speaking in the voice of someone thinking aloud, "So if Rob came out with you, and is off work for a few days, who is running the base right now?"

Liam smiled at Jared. "She wants to see you ASAP, and she said to bring those two fucking flatfoots and the piss-ant hose puller with you."

The three men spoke at once, "Oh God, it's the Dragon lady and she wants to meet Darren now!"

-END

The adventures may continue after a break from writing it, and if enough people want me to continue writing the story and Scott will keep editing it for me. I am incredibly indebted to Scott for his patience with me and his suggestions were always an improvement to the story. I truly appreciate the friendship we are developing between us and maybe someday I will be able to return the favor to him.

Editor's note:

I, just like you, have become entranced with this story. Fortunately, I not only have had the privilege of editing the last half of it, but also of making a new friend who has already helped me more than he knows. He gives me too much credit, though. I typically just put in missing commas. =) I hope Jared and company have more adventures, and if so, I will be here for the ride along with you. - Scott

*****

All my stories will be removed from this site in a bit, I only posted the last 3 in response to the hundreds of emails I got.

12