Paramore Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley's orgasmic cry turned into a laugh as she admired our adept and seamless change of position. Once we were all comfortable again - Alex on his back with his prick in Hayley's butt and I with one leg over Hayley's thigh while the girl's other leg rested on top of mine - Alex and I went right back to hammering the petite punk rocker. In the moment, my mind was still whirling at the thought of Hayley Williams being the perfect meat for our sex sandwich.

Now helplessly pinned between us, Hayley used one hand to clutch the comforter while the other sank into my back as I pumped into her pussy. Her right leg bounced on my hip to the rythem of my thrusting, while her other leg was held still between Alex and me. I was right up against Hayley, her boobs against my chest as I forced her down against Alex's chest, truly doing our best job of making a Hayley Williams sandwich. Just like before, Alex and alternated in and out of Hayley's holes, taking turns filling her up and doing so steadily. It took some time to get our pace back to where it was, but not too much as very soon we were back to double pounding the pretty babe.

The intensity of this morning's activity peaked at this point, as we were now all coated in sweat, the hot air clinging to our bodies as they slapped against each other, adding to the soundtrack of our moans along with the creaking mattress and the wonderful squelching of Miss Hayley's holes. Alex and I fucked Hayley harder and harder, sweat dripping all over my body and mingling with Hayley's as I kept her hot flesh pinned against my buddy as we ravished her amazingly sexy body. We sawed into her again and again until we somehow succeeded in making the bitch cum again, evidenced by her cry of pleasure, her nails cutting into my back and her right leg kicking straight into the air as Alex and I continued to double penetrate her for as long as we possibly could.

Within a minute of Hayley's second orgasm of the morning, though, it was time for Alex and I to finish. I asked Hayley, as Alex and I continued to thrust into her, if we could cum on her face, and she smiled and nodded in the affirmative. With Hayley's blessing, I pulled out of that wonderful pussy, knowing I would probably never top the tail I had just tapped but eager to give her the sticky facial she deserved.

Once I was off, Alex helped Hayley off his cock, and the girl kneeled on the mattress as Alex and I stood on either side of the naked singer and beat off furiously at that perfect, pale face. It took only a few seconds before I moaned loudly and came, splashing every drop of my semen all over the right side of Hayley's face and in her hair. Almost as soon as I started cumming, Alex did the same on the other side of the spunky redhead's face so that, between the two of us, we sufficiently coated the young woman's face.

As the last spurts of cum escaped my cock, I checked out the sight of Miss Hayley Williams, totally nude, cum dripping all over her forehead, nose, cheeks and chin while sweat, that of hers and two men, shined on the rest of her body. Silent, Hayley grinned uncontrollably, looking back and forth between the two of us as we all caught our breath following the most memorable nine or so hours of my life.

As we recovered and began to get dressed, there was loud knocking on the door. It was someone from the band wondering what on earth was taking their lead singer so long to leave. "Just a minute!" she yelled, scrambling to her feet. "Just taking care of a couple fans!" The guy at the door could be heard walking away, muttering under his breath. Hayley then hurriedly dressed, apologizing for making us leave so abruptly but adding that we knew what to do if a tour ever brought her back in town. With her goodbye, we left the hotel, knowing nothing in our lives would ever top what had just transpired.

12