Paranormal Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You awake Bella?" she heard from the bathroom. Her heart jumped. I can talk! I'm saved!

"Drew! Help!"

He rushed out of the bathroom to see his best friend suspended in the air with her legs spread eagle before him. His eyes darted across her cute breasts and down to her puffy lower lips. Finally he looked to see her face a mix of pleasure, horror and relief.

She noticed how quickly his pants tented at the sight of her adding to her arousal. She felt so close but she needed to get out of this. As much as she desired release, she didn't want to give it to these poltergeists. "Get me down!"

Drew made a move towards her but froze before he could take another step. Try as he might his body would not respond to his commands.

"This isn't funny Drew! Help me please! You can look at me all you want later."

"I'm trying!" he said through grit teeth. His body shaking with exertion but no muscle would move.

Her breath hitched as she realized she was stuck. "Oh no." Terror laden in her words. Slowly she was lowered downwards. "No, no, no, NO!" she cried as she felt the massive cold tip of the ghost cock pressing against her pussy.

Drew watched in sickening arousal as she was lowered onto an invisible shaft. Her vaginal lips parting for a massive object that pushed up inside of her. His eyes widened as he could see the invisible intruder stretch her stomach as it pushed up inside of her. He wanted to move. Wanted to help her but he looked down to see his pants dragged to the floor. His cock sprung free and gripped by cold fingers. The ghost began to stroke him hard as he watched his best friend being penetrated in an inhuman manor.

Bella clenched her teeth and tried to look away but as the ghostly member rubbed her gspot she came. A shriek escaped her lips as she felt her inner walls clamp down on the invisible cock. "Don't look!" she screamed as she came hard. Her juices flowing out of her open pussy and on to the bed.

He watched helplessly as her lower lips spasmed around the huge shaft. He could see every detail inside of her as she came. The hand on his own dick stroked him relentlessly. He could feel ghosts massive chest pressed against his. Her hand diligently stroking him until he felt his balls clench. "Bella! I'm sorry" he cried out as his cock erupted.

She was recovering from her intense orgasm when she heard her name called. She watched as his member was toyed with by an invisible hand. She felt herself blush as he released and called her name as he came. They stood there for a moment in their post orgasmic state looking longingly for each other.

"It will be ok" drew said breathless. "We will make it through this."

"Yeah" she nodded in return not sharing his confidence. Her hand went to the bulge in her torso. As if it were a cue it started to move. "Shit! No, stop! Not in front of him!"

She clenched hard as the ghost shaft slid out to the tip and back in. Her terror turned to fascination and she watched her body shift with watch thrust. There was no pain, only cold and pleasure as the massive shaft pounded into her at an increasing pace. She looked up to see Drew's wanting eyes capturing her violation. His lustful gaze turning her on more than this ghost cock could have done on it's own.

Drew looked down as he felt a cold wetness on his cock. It was pulled and sucked on until he was back at full height. It didn't take him long. Seeing Bella being penetrated in front of his eyes was more than enough. As she started to moan he nearly came right there.

He felt wet saliva engulf him as he looked down. Cold wetness wrapped around his shaft as he watch it being bent at an odd angle. It took him a second to realize the ghost was deepthroating him. He could feel her teeth at his base.

Bella and drew locked on each other watching the other being taken by an invisible entity. Slowly they stopped fighting and started to enjoy what was being given. Bella began to bounce on the huge cock all on her own. Her feet on the bed she reached down and spread herself for Drew. His stare sending new shivers down her spine. She reached up and put on hand on her breast. Toying with the nipple as she stared right back.

His cock was being sucked vigorously. He felt her teeth drag with each suckle. Chilled fingers fondled his testicals. But the biggest turn on was Bella. As she bounced he watched her hand rise and fall with each penetration. Her eyes longed for him as she watch his cock being milked.

Both felt their orgasms rising again but the ghosts had other plans. Bella few across the room and landed gently in an armchair. Her back on the seat and her legs spread eagle in the air. Drew was thrown on the bed. His penis pointing towards the ceiling as he had a clear view of her. He was subdued first.

Bella could see the ghostly juices travel down his cock at the ghost sat on him. She saw his hips press into the bed as an invisible weight pressed him down. How she wanted to be that weight. Her arousal a steady flow as she watched him being lifted of the bed with each upwards thrust. His shaft being pulled and stroked by an impossibly tight ghost.

It wasn't long before she felt the tip reenter her. This time it was relief. She giggled happily as he walls stretched to accommodate the massive member. She smirked as she could tell drew had quite the sight.

From the angle he was at, he saw clearly as her vaginal walls parted all the way to her womb. He throbbed with jealousy as he saw all the tiny entrance open up with each thrust. Their bodies beyond their control as the ghosts ravaged them. Until suddenly they stopped. She watched with disappointment as the cold left her inner walls and her body return to normal. Drew breathed a sigh of relief as he lay on the bed.

Suddenly it all became clear as Bel a found herself floating through the air again. She was hovering over Drew as he lay on the bed. His eye bugged out as he realised as well.

As much as she had been thinking about him. Now in the moment of truth she wasn't so sure. That had been hormone induced fantasy where this was reality. "Drew... I'm sorry." She wasn't able to stop herself as the ghosts slowly lowered her onto his erection.

"It's beyond our control." He said. "but if it had to be anyone... I would want it to be you."

In that moment they pushed the two of them together. His cock slid into her hot tunnel and she cried out in ecstasy. Despite what had happened to her the ghost had not done any damage. She gripped him tightly as she settled down onto his hot rod. The sudden warmth and stimulation caused them both to climax. She closed her eyes and savored the hot feeling inside of her as she felt him cum. His face twisted with pleasure as she milked him hard. They barely had time to breath before the ghosts set their hips moving again.

He reached up and took a hold of her breasts. Squeezing them in each hand. "I'm sorry I'm not as big." He muttered dryly.

She smiled as she rode him hard. "Don't worry. This is so much better. You fit me so nicely." She cooed. She leaned down and kissed him. Their tongues danced. She lifted her head with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry my breasts are so small."

He gave each a tender squeeze and flicked his tongue across her nipples. "Are you kidding? You're beautiful. Perfect."

Tears started to form in her eyes. Despite the situation they both rode each other with fervent need. "I'm getting close." she whispered.

"Me too."

"Cum in me."

Drew looked at her funny. "But what if you get pregnant?"

She laughed. "you've already cum in me once. Too late for that now. I want you to push out the rest of the cold. Make me warm. Make me yours."

Her last word elicited a hard throb inside of her. To her delight he nodded in agreement. "Isabella!" he cried as he came to his limit.

"Drew" she screamed as he nails dug into his skin and they both achieved their beautiful crescendo together.

_____

The warmth of the morning sun roused them from their sleep. Both tangled up in eachothers arms. Bella raised her head. Looking around and feeling no cold she returned to cuddling drew's bare chest. Her body feeling hot against his but right now she wanted all the warmth she could get.

Drew stirred under her. "Was last night real?"

She nodded. Drew turned his head in shame. "Bella I'm so sorry?"

She looked to him quizzically. "Why?"

"I failed to protect you."

Bella smiled sweetly and kissed his lips. He looked back in surprise. "That doesn't matter. It may have been scary but in the end it turned out alright."

He covered his head. "They forced me to violate you. I can't take that back."

She giggled and nipped at his chest causing him to yelp. "The first time yes. The other six times was just you and me hun."

"you mean?"

"uhuh"

"that we?"

She nodded. "I've never felt so cared for or loved in my life. Drew.... Do you?"

He sat up. Urgency In his face. "Bella I have liked you for as long as I can remember. I wanted to tell you but I never found a way...till now."

She put her hands to her chest. Her lips trembled. "Drew... do you... love me?"

He waited a moment. That was a big jump. But in the morning light streaming over her beautiful face. He didn't care. "Yes. Bella I love you."

She leaped on top of him and kissed him passionately. "I can't tell you how long I've waited for you to say that. When we were young I always thought. But as we grew up... i'm sorry. Watching me with all those men, just because I thought you didn't feel the same."

He smiled and kissed her back. "It doesn't matter now."

She returned his passion in full. Sliding his growing cock up against her outer lips.

"Careful. If we waste too much time we might be stuck here another night."

She smiled wickedly as she took his cock deep within her walls. Her arousal wetting his crotch. "I don't know. That might be fun. It got us this far." She winked.

"Oh no you don't. It's my turn." Drew growled playfully as she flipped her onto her back. No longer caring what time they made it out of the room. Their road trip could wait.

12