Paranormal Research Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Bonding with my soulmate.
27.3k words
4.77
69.3k
83

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers

This is purely a work of erotic fiction. All characters, places, and situations are entirely fictional. All sexually active characters are 18 years of age or older. All rights reserved.

I slowly drifted into consciousness. I could feel a soft, feminine leg draped across my waist and a warm arm across my chest. These limbs were warmer, heavier, thicker, and fleshier than the limbs of Eris. I opened my eyes and saw the pretty, serene face of my beloved cousin, Heather. She was smiling sweetly, her eyes still shut. Her comfortably familiar face, a face which I had seen every day of my life for as long as I could remember, contrasted excitingly with the exotic newness of her entirely naked body. My eyes traveled the length of her soft, sexy, beautifully Reubenesque form as she lay fully exposed on top of the rumpled piles of blankets and sheets. Apparently, one or both of us had been very active in our sleep the night before. I wondered what she had been dreaming, and silently prayed that her dreams had been better than mine.

The cheerful yellow beams of the early morning sun were shining brightly through the window, as though the universe itself wished to dispel the lingering dread I felt from the night before and assure me that things would turn out well in the end. Somewhere in the trees outside, happy songbirds were singing timeless songs in celebration of the mystery of life. In the golden glow of the sunlight, my eyes traveled the peaceful face of my cousin, which rested serenely on the pillow in the midst of a halo of sleep-mussed honey-blonde hair. Heather's delightfully squishy breasts were pressed warmly against my chest, and I could feel the drowsy heat and weight of a soft thigh where her leg was thrown over me. Looking down, I could admire the soft, smooth curves of her ample buttocks.

I luxuriated in the drowsy warmth and softness of the woman I loved cuddling gently against me, and my heart swelled and ached with the weight of the love it carried for her. Here was the woman that I hoped to grow old with, and whose hand I hoped to hold some day as we watched our grandchildren playing together on the green grass of some distant springtime.

Not only was that future in peril of vanishing, but so was the future of our entire species. Everyone and everything I loved was in danger. I was truly conscious of the passing of each priceless moment that I had in Heather's arms. Time was ticking by, and each relentless second that passed brought the world inexorably closer to either blessed salvation or grim destruction.

I couldn't resist rolling to face my cousin, wrapping my own strong arms around her and pressing myself against her body. The warmth of her skin against my own felt heavenly, and her sweet breath softly caressed my cheek. I gently kissed her lips, and her smile broadened as her eyes opened slowly.

"It's about time you woke up, cousin," she whispered quietly. She languidly rolled over on top of me, cupping my face in her hands and kissing me gently on the lips. Her soft, pendulous breasts felt warm against my chest, her firm nipples sending electrical jolts from my skin straight to my heart. Heather's nether region was separated from mine by the cargo pants that I had slept in. Our lips pressed softly together for an unhurried kiss. She whispered gently into my ear, "I love you, and I always have."

She kissed me, our mouths fitting together perfectly and naturally as her warm tongue delicately traced my lips and elicited a response from my own. The slow, loving, gentle french kiss lasted for several minutes, gradually becoming deeper and more heated as the moments progressed. She looked into my eyes, her face mere inches from my own. "I love you so very, very much!" she whispered, her voice cracking with emotion. She crushed her arms around me, nestling her face into my shoulder.

"I love you too, Heather," I whispered soothingly. "Far more than I could ever express." I held her for several long minutes, listening to her soft breathing and enjoying the warmth and intimacy of her bare skin against mine. I could feel her heart beating within her chest. Taking her soft, pretty face between my rough, calloused hands, I kissed her again. As her mouth pressed wetly against my own, my hands explored the gentle curves of her back and traced down to the soft hills of her nude buttocks.

Slowly I broke the kiss, and my eyes met hers. Her blue eyes sparkled like polished gemstones. "Heather," I said hesitantly, "There is something I need to talk to you about."

"Shhhh." She silenced me as she climbed above me to kiss the side of my neck, and I felt my heart skip a beat. She knew that being kissed on the neck was one of my weaknesses, just as it was one of hers. Perhaps it was genetic.

She looked me in the eyes with a smug grin. "Is this about our souls sharing a rare and special compatibility, and lovemaking being able to potentially bond our spirits together forever, both in this world and even in the afterlife?" she asked. Her knowing, self-satisfied smile was adorable in a mildly annoying way. "And you're afraid of what might happen if we did that, since the two girls that you're already bound to were mistreated by a goddess last night, and you don't want to risk anything similar happening to me?"

I looked at her, my brows knit in confusion. How in the world did she know about that already? She grinned back at me, looking into my eyes. She planted a soft, slow kiss on my lips. For several minutes we kissed, savoring the feeling of each other's soft lips. Breaking the kiss, she pressed her lips again against my neck, her wet tongue caressing my skin. She continued kissing down the firm muscle of my pectorals, her wet pink tongue tracing along the ridges of my abdominal muscles as her face slid lower.

It was hard for me to talk as Heather's kisses and attention led down to where my pants covered my flesh. Her hands were moving nervously towards my belt with the apparent intent of remedying the problem that my clothing presented. "Yes, that is what I wanted to talk to you about," I said. "How on earth did you know about that?"

My cousin's trembling fingers began fumbling with my unfamiliar belt buckle. She spoke without looking up at me, her breath warm against my abdomen. "I talked to Acratophorus in your clearing last night. Diana, Sarah, Kim, Erin and I were all there looking for you, but obviously you weren't there. It's really a shame, too. After Kim told us all about you deflowering her in the living room last night, Erin decided that giving your her own virginity wouldn't be a disaster after all, as long as it only happened in another reality. We were all really looking forward to seeing that."

"Acratophorus told us all about what was going on with Eris, and said that he was going to have to be gone for a short while. But he also said that he already made plans with a friend of his that would allow him to return to our world sooner than Eris would have anticipated."

Heather looked up at me, her eyes large and earnest. "Cousin, before Acratophorus left, he pulled me aside and talked to me about you. I know all about what our relationship can become, and I don't want to risk spending eternity without you. I want us to bind ourselves together for all time, so that even if the world does end, our love and friendship won't.." With my belt finally unbuckled, Heather unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and began to slide them from my hips.

"Did he mention that he manipulated our emotions to make us fall in love?" I asked as she gazed appreciatively at my manhood. I wanted desperately for her to go through with this, but I wanted to be absolutely positive that she had as much information on the subject as I did. It was only fair.

At first as she looked longingly at my cock, I wasn't certain that she had even heard me. She was extremely nervous, and I could feel her hands shaking as she reached out and gently traced a finger along the length of my rapidly hardening member. Her breathing was deep and rapid. Finally, after a long moment, she turned her gaze upwards to meet my own.

There was an adorable, long-suffering smile on Heather's face as she spoke. "No. He didn't manipulate OUR emotions to make us fall in love. I've been in love with you since we were small children playing together in your mom's back yard! YOU are the only one of the two of us that needed a little nudge to that hard head of yours before you would feel the same way towards me! I've spent most of my life convinced that I would never even get to tell the man I loved how I felt about him. I was convinced that my love for you was wrong, and that it would never be returned! I didn't think we could ever be together, but that knowledge just made me want you even more! Do you know what it's like to live under the same roof as the love of your life, see him every day, but be unable to tell him? It sucked! Do you know how many times I kissed you on the cheek as a cousin when I wished I could have kissed you on the lips as a lover? But none of that matters now. Now we can be together, and I've truly never been happier about anything!"

She sat up, facing me with her legs crossed. The view gave me a beautiful view of her vulva, and I had to focus on returning her gaze.

Heather smiled, clearly happy to have caught me admiring her charms. "Acratophorus told me that he had modified my own emotions as well, but only so that it won't hurt my feelings when you sleep with other women, which is darned lucky for both of us. To tell you the truth, the idea actually turns me on now. Regardless of all of that, Acratophorus made a special point of telling me that this morning would be the ideal time for you and me to join ourselves together, and I think we've both waited more than long enough for this. I want to make love to you before we have people bugging us to come down for breakfast. Let's do it. Now."

Heather smiled as she bent over and kissed me. Then she returned her attention to my cargo pants, which she had bunched up around my knees. As Heather jerked them the rest of the way from my legs, a curiously heavy gray object slipped from the right cargo pocket and fell with a dull thud to the bedsheets. It was the deformed .75 caliber musket-ball that Rachelle had shot Eris in the chest with the previous night.

My blood turned from lava to ice as I stared at the projectile and considered how it had could have come to be here. I had stuffed my pockets full of paper cartridges and percussion caps for the old Sharps rifle, but those were all clearly gone now. I hadn't put that musket-ball there, and there was only one place it could have come from. It was a message from Eris, as though she wanted to make absolutely certain that I understood that what had occurred the previous night was much, much more than any dream. It was a symbol of her utter invulnerability against human methods and devices, and a reminder that I could do nothing on my own to stop her schemes.

Heather, who was used to my pockets being full of unusual odds and ends, paid little attention to the misshapen blob of metal. Certainly she had seen me carry around odder things in my pockets before, and at the moment she clearly had other things on her mind. She hardly looked at the musket-ball before she scooped it up and tossed it unceremoniously to the floor. Mercifully, thoughts of the previous night were obliterated as my sweet cousin lowered her head to my now fully-erect penis.

Heather looked up at me, her beautiful cornflower-blue eyes sparkling in the dreamy early-morning sunlight that filtered in through the window. It was obvious what she was about to do, but I still had a hard time believing what I was about to experience from my cousin and childhood friend. I could feel her warm breath caressing my skin, and feel her soft, honey-blonde hair brushing gently against my abdomen, my inner thighs, and finally my penis. She smiled at me and blushed self-consciously. How odd it was that we suddenly each felt so excitingly, strangely nervous around someone that we saw every day and had known for our entire lives!

She reached out, circling a soft white hand around the base of my manhood. I sucked in a deep breath and my heart pounded within my chest as the narrow tip of Heather's pink tongue brushed wetly against my hardness. Heather turned her face downwards, and her long honey-blonde hair slid to cover her face like a bride's veil. Beneath the soft curtain that her hair provided, I felt hot, wet lips lovingly encircle my cock. As my cousin's mouth and hand slid up and down my member, her tongue caressed the delicate underside of my manhood, swirling around my glans until the sensation was almost painful before she took my cock into the soft heat and wetness behind her pretty lips. As odd as it may seem after the events of recent days, even after deflowering my own sister the night before, it was still hard to believe that I was receiving a blowjob from Heather, my flesh-and-blood cousin.

Maybe it was something special about the way that Heather took me deep into her mouth, or maybe it was the forbidden and incestuous nature of my sweet cousin welcoming me inside of her body in an act of pure and selfless love that caused me to respond so intensely to her efforts. For ages, the hot wet heaven inside of her mouth sent me spiraling higher and higher into paradise as she brought me closer to an inevitable orgasm. I was breathing deeply, my heart pounding against my sternum.

"Heather! If you go any more," I gasped breathlessly "I can't... I'm going to..." I was so close to orgasm that I could hardly talk.

My flesh-and-blood cousin's pace increased, her hot, wet mouth hungrily devouring my manhood and her hand sliding along the moist surface of my cock's skin. I gasped unintelligibly, squinting my eyes closed hard as my world exploded into a blissful orgasm that sent electrical jolts of intense pleasure rushing through every nerve in my body. I could feel the soft flesh of Heather's throat rhythmically contract around the head of my cock as she swallowed over and over again, greedily sucking my sperm into her throat as I came.

My mind was blank, deliciously overloaded and blinded to all but the extraordinary pleasure that flooded every neuron my body possessed. Still, there was a distant, oddly objective part of my mind that remained acutely aware of what was going on. I was penetrating the body of the woman I loved, giving part of myself to her, and her body's digestive tract would assimilate my semen and make it a part of her. There was something oddly beautiful about that.

Heather's mouth slid off of me, her wet saliva glistening on my manhood. She grinned wickedly as she pounced on top of me like a friendly tigress, her moist lips crushing against my own and her soft, warm vulva pressing hard against my penis as she flattened it against my abdomen. The thick, rich, viscous sexual nectar of a woman at the peak of her fertility trickled from my cousin's body onto my own like a sacred offering. The delicate lips of her sweet, moist womanhood lovingly embraced the underside of my swollen penis. I felt her soft, fleshy legs pressing hotly against my own. Her pliable abdomen felt soft and pleasurably heavy as it crushed against mine, her pendant breasts warm against my chest.

She looked int my eyes, savoring our bodies' closeness as she began rubbing her pussy along the underside of my still rock-hard cock. My dick was pressed between her and my abdomen as Heather used her vulva to masturbate me. Her heat and moisture felt exquisite, and her body was as close to mine as we could get without actually making love.

She lowered her face to whisper hotly in my ear. "I'm so in love with you, cousin! I wanted to taste you and experience you in every way I could! It's hard for me to believe that I actually have a belly full of your warm, salty cum, and I'm really getting to grind my pussy against your cock with absolutely nothing between us! Now..." she teased with playful mock-deliberation, "where should I have you cum inside of me next?" She kissed me again, her vulva grinding along the length of my cock. If anything, I was even harder than I had been before the blowjob. Her pussy against my cock felt so good that it was almost painful.

She slid her delightful pussy along the length of my cock, her wonderful natural fluids coating the underside of my manhood and mingling with my pre-cum. Both of us were torn between our desperate need to completely give in to our instinctive urge to make love, the desire to make this beautiful act last for as long as it possibly could, and the knowledge that there would be no going back from this point forward. We would be lovers now, whatever else happened. We would have no second chance to do this for the first time, and we both wanted it to be special.

Heather looked into my eyes, smiling as she squeezed her thighs around my hips a bit, her sacred nectar blessing my manhood with her hot liquid love. I grabbed her face, pulling it to my own and I kissed her desperately, our hungry tongues dancing together with wild abandon. With my other hand, I grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy tight against my cock. Our bodies moved rhythmically in a delightful simulation of the act we were about to engage in, the underside of my penis gaining a minute amount of penetration into her sweet haven as her hips rocked against my own.

What Heather was doing felt amazing. Even without penetration, I was slowly approaching climax just from her sweet vaginal opening caressing wetly along the length of my hardness. We both were enjoying ourselves. But what both of us needed was full sexual intercourse. We needed penetration, and I was going to have to wait before I could receive that.

In Heather's face I could see deep love and a ravenous sexual hunger, but there was something else reflected in her eyes as well. For most of our lives I now knew, Heather had been in love with me, and I had been entirely blind to it. Now, as she masturbated me with her pussy, I was every bit as eager for lovemaking as she was.

Heather looked at me with soft, bedroom eyes. Her voice was low and seductive as she ground herself against me. "Do you feel the way my pussy is rubbing against you? Night after night for as long as I can remember, just down the hall from your bedroom, this is how I've rubbed my pussy against my pillow until I came while imagining what it would be like to be with you." Her face was flushed, her breath hot against my cheek.

Until very recently, I had never thought of Heather in any sort of sexual manner, and I had certainly never considered the possibility that she had been routinely masturbating while thinking of me!

Heather slowly, sensually rocked her hips and caressed the length of my cock with the soft, warm, wet folds of her pussy. She leaned down and kissed me softly, placing her mouth beside my ear. I could feel her hot breath on my face as she whispered to me. "Do you know how many times I walked down to your bedroom just to talk, but hoping and praying that you would somehow know that I wanted to do so much more than that? It was never an accident when my nightgown used to ride up and expose my panties to you. I was hoping that you would look. Oh, cousin! We could have lost our virginity together at any time if you had wanted to, and I would have been the happiest girl in the world while I felt you tearing through my hymen and splitting me open for the first time! But you never even seemed to notice me as a woman. You just treated me like a friend and a genderless relative. All these years, just down the hall for your room, I spent night after night masturbating while dreaming of what it would feel like to surrender myself entirely to you, to feel you kiss me, touch me, use me, and explore my body! I would have done anything just to feel you kiss me. Anything. Having a belly full of your hot cum, and getting to grind my bare pussy against your cock with nothing between us is so much more than I had ever thought I would get to experience. When we make love in just a moment, it is truly going to be the fulfillment of the greatest sexual fantasy I've ever had. It's so hard for me to believe that this is actually right about to happen!"

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers
123456...8