Pardoner's Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man's cock is throbbing on the girl's skin, she can feel the heavy weight of his balls and cock on her back. Her pussy is wet as she feels the soft lips on her asshole.

The blonde hesitantly lets her bubblegum pink tongue slip out and slowly touches the girl's hole with it. She can feel the girl's asshole quiver beneath her. The old man smiles at the perversion before him, and makes his cock jerk on the girl beneath him.

"That's it girl, now eat her asshole, give it a good tonguing," as he keeps the girl's ass spread wide to get tongued.

The blonde licks the hole before her, looking to the Master with each long lick. The blonde can taste the girl's ass, lube and previous cum that dribbled out but continues to lick the hole.

The old man, pleased, but wants more, "start sucking on her asshole girl, make love to it," laughing at the request but feeling his balls fill with cum, knowing this pair is going to drain his cum well.

The blonde starts sucking on the girl's asshole, wetting it with her tongue, allowing her spit to dribble on the tight little hole, feeling the tight little knot begin to loosen and relax. The brunette unable to contain the pleasure any longer moans loudly, as her asshole is being reamed.

"Ah, see, you're a quick learner girl," laughing as he sees the little sluts getting turned on by each other. The blonde blushes but resumes hungrily eating the brunette's ass out. The blonde by instinct puts her own hands on the bottom of the girl's ass cheeks and keeps them spread as she's looking at the Master as her tongue tries to fuck into the brunette's hole.

The brunette pushes out on her wet worked little hole, wanting the girl's tongue to fuck into her. Both of the girls' bare pussies are dripping wet.

The old man frees his hands from the girl's ass and watches as the blonde keeps the girl's ass spread, he handles his balls, rubbing his cock on the girl's back, wishing he could collar both these wenches as his own, knowing they'd bring his cock great pleasure.

The brunette moans loudly as she feels her asshole being attacked by the warm wet tongue, the brunette pushes out on her hole opening herself up, the blonde feels the asshole relax and begins tongue fucking her hole, the brunettes gasps loudly.

The blonde continues to hold open the firm ass cheeks of the brunette, her tongue consistently fucking the warm tight hole. The old man looking down at the spread ass cheeks of the brunette, and the full large bouncing breasts of the blonde, as she obediently looks at him while she's tongue fucking the brunette's asshole.

The old man starts stroking his cock, while looking at the girl, his long, fat cock, jutting forward from his hips, as he pumps the shaft with his fist. He reaches down to rub the brunette's pussy, stroking her lips, and slides 2 fingers deep in her bald pussy and finger fucks her rapidly, knowing it's causing her asshole to tighten on the girl's tongue, causing the brunette to moan even louder. He brings his wet palm back to his cock, slick with her pussy juice as he watches his pre-cum spurt from the tip and land between the girl's spread ass, slowly dribbling down her crack till it creamily puddles on the girl's asshole and is quickly licked by the blonde with one swipe of her tongue.

The old man bounces his cock on the top part of the brunette's ass, his cock slapping the firm flesh. Extremely aroused, as he cups his balls as he's stroking his cock, feeling how heavy and full his balls are, anticipating how amazing it's going to feel when he blows his thick hot load deep in this girl's spread hole.

"Alright, slut," his breathing ragged, "let me show you how to plug an asshole," as he's fisting his cock, the girl, seeing the thick organ, still ponders if it'll fit in the girl's ass, knowing her tongue had to fight its way in let alone such a fat cock.

The old man walks around, "keep her ass spread for my cock and do not let go until I've dropped a load deep in her guts," fisting his cock, the girl watching the old man waddle closer to the girl's upturned spread ass.

He steadies his twitching cock, entranced by her quivering asshole, looking at the brunette's pussy wetness slide down her thigh, as the blonde switches positions.

The old man stands behind the brunette, letting the tip of his plum sized cock head, rub against the girl's asshole, waiting for the blonde to stand in front of the brunette.

"Bend over girl, place your tits against her back, and keep her ass spread, keep your mouth open, and keep your chin at the top of her crack," the old man's face red as he begins bouncing his cock against the girl's asshole, using his cock as a force to barge down the barrier. The brunette yelps out as she can feel the poking of the thick cock against her asshole.

The blonde submits, her full breasts against the girl's warm skin, her mouth open, at the edge of the girl's crack, her hands tightly pulling the girl's cheeks back till her ass looks like a flat plain with a pink hole, her pussy spreading from the tight spread of her ass, looking like a hot gaping wet lil hole, the blonde's eyes affixed on the massive cock before her.

The old man, seeming amused, stands straight, and lifts his cock to the blonde's open mouth and plugs it full of his cock, the girl's lips close as she suckles his cock obediently. The old man fucks into her wet mouth, holding her head, as he pulls his cock from her lips, his cock shiny and wet with spit as he shifts his cock's position to its main prize, the brunette's oiled warm hole as he again begins the assault on her asshole.

He applies firm pressure to his cock shaft, pushing the fat cock tip once more against her tight hole, "Open up to your Master, girl, submit to me," as he feels the tight hole quiver and tremble against his cock as he feels the brunette attempt to spread herself open to be ass fucked.

"That's it keep pushing out," the old man, applying more pressure, loving the first moments of plugging a girl's asshole full of cock.

The blonde's mouth begins to overfill with saliva as she's commanded to leave her mouth open, it begins to trickle from the sides of her mouth, chin, down the girl's ass crack, and lubes the cockhead that's pinned against the girl's asshole.

He can feel her asshole straining to flower open for his cock. His cock is rock hard as he pushes against her hole, "that's it girl, almost there, push more, open for my cock," as he feels the warm spit, coating the tip of his cock, his hands on the brunette's hips as applies steady and firm pressure, unrelenting, until her asshole submits to his cock. The punishing cock pushes through the tight ring of her asshole, causing the brunette's body to tighten on his cock, the old man, in ecstasy as the young girl's ass works on the tip of his cock, knowing her asshole is now fully possessed by him until he unloads a thick creamy load of cum deep inside her.

The blonde's pussy leaks on the girl's back as she watches the Master's cock force itself in the girl's asshole. The brunette squealing, the tight bondage, holding her still, the old man sighs as he pushes more into her asshole, until the plum sized tip is snuggly buried in her hole, her asshole tightening and releasing, clenching rhythmically on his cock, right under the sensitive tip.

The old man's hand, releases his shaft, knowing from here on out, his cock has full unrelenting access to this girl's exquisite tight asshole.

"That's it girl, dance your asshole on my cock, clench my cock, tease my cock with what awaits," as he feels the girl's trained asshole, squeezing his cock.

The brunette squeezes his cock, and pushes out on her asshole as she feels him plowing deeper into her guts. He pushes more cock in her asshole and then slowly pulls out until just the head is buried in her hole and the shoves his cock deep into her hole, making her endure just a bit more cock with each thrust, "that's it girl, accept my cock, soon you'll be flooded with my cum."

The blonde's pussy and mouth are leaking with fluids, her mouth tires from staying open so long but intently watches more of the thick stick disappear into the girl's ass as her spit continues to pool from her mouth and down the girl's spread ass, providing a constant flow of wetness around the girl's asshole.

The old man, grips the hips of the girl, and pulls her back on his cock, the brunette, moans loudly, as more cock is forced into her hole. Her asshole tightens on the cock as she tries to stay balanced from the bondage, not to fall over.

The old man has half his cock in the petite girl, fucking into her with small, sharp strokes, desperately wanting to bury his cock into her hole. The animal takes over in his demeanor, his thoughts on nothing else but filling the girl's tight asshole with every drop of his cum, to empty his balls into the young slave girl.

He shoves more of his cock into the captive girl. The girl feels the fullness in her asshole. The constant stretching of her insides as she's forced to submit to him. The old man has more than half of his cock in the girl, pulls out again until only the head is sealed in her hole and then shoves his slick fat cock into the girl with a harsh thrust, claiming her hole as his as the entire length of his cock is shoved fully into the girl's ass.

The blonde looks with excitement, her pussy tingling, as she sees the old man's full cock embed itself deeply into the girl's asshole. She watches the girl's hole spread wide for the invader, as if fully beat into submission. The blonde, continues to firmly hold the girl's ass cheeks open, intent on watching the hole get fucked and filled.

He doesn't allow her to grow accustomed to the fullness, wanting to feel her hole to quiver and clench on his cock. He begins to fuck her hole, enjoying the feeling of his shaven balls smacking against her bare wet cunt. He thrusts deeply into the girl, rutting into her ass, hardly pulling out.

He continues to fuck the girl with hard short strokes, as if punishing her asshole. The captive brunette yelps loudly with each demanding thrust. The blonde looks at the stuffed hole, pondering how it can shrink back to its small, tight size, after being fucked so hard by such a fat cock.

The old man, as if claiming his right to her asshole, he pulls out till just the head is hugged by her tight ring and then shoves deep into her, lodging his cock deep in her bowels, his heavy balls bouncing on her shaved pussy.

He holds his position, making his cock jerk in her asshole, "clench on my cock, girl, I expect my cock to be milked from your hole," the raped slave, answers his command with a tight clench of her tight ring at the base of his cock.

"Good girl, after this, I expect you to meet me in my quarters daily. I'll speak to your groomers. I'd very much enjoy stretching your hole at the start of your day, ensuring it's lubed and stretched, and plugged before you start your rounds," stroking his cock again in her ass, "yes, I think I'll enjoy that very much."

The girl, submitting to her place, petite body bent over, perky tits bouncing from the hard thrusts into her asshole, her asshole clenching hard on the cock as it pulls out from her ass and then pushing out on her abused hole as he fucks his way back in deep, filling her over and over again with his hard old cock. The girl's warm hole tightly wraps around the old man's cock as he punishes her velvety insides. She cries out with each hard thrust into her hole, feeling the blonde's large tits and hot pussy on her back.

The blonde's pussy leaks onto the back of the girl, as she watches the girl's hole get stuffed repeatedly with the old man's hard organ.

The blonde's spit continues to provide lube for the girl's asshole, dribbling on the old man's cock.

"I think I'll enjoy being the first load of cum in your ass everyday girl," he says while he pumps her asshole full of his cock as he tightly grips her hips, readying to fuck her, punishing her for having her hole unplugged.

"Every day I'll have you bent in a new position to take my cock up your ass," the old man furiously fucking her hole now, the girl crying out, despite her pussy being wet.

"You'll submit to my cock and take my loads," pulling all the way out of her hole, the girl sighing with relief as he keeps just the tip in, the girl trying to breathe and catch her breath from the hard fucking.

The blonde feels extremely turned on by watching the brunette and the old man as he continues to claim her asshole.

The old man begins to feel his heavy balls swell with cum, knowing it won't be long before he fills the girl's asshole.

He grips her hips, eyeing the blonde's still open mouth, her hands on the brunette's ass, spreading her for his pleasure, he looks at the tight hole. The thought amuses him as he notices how lovingly she grips his cock tip, despite the reality of the situation being only a natural response.

"Just a bit more cunt, and you'll have my cum deep in your asshole," he begins cocking her asshole deeply, giving her a hardcore anal fucking, the girl shouts out loud with each thrust. Her body shaking as she quivers under the menacing strokes. The room is filled with the loud shrieks of the ass fucked girl.

The girl unable to control her asshole from the hard fucking, she feels like her asshole and pussy is just one large hole getting fucked. She dare not ask him to stop, knowing all too well the consequences. She tries to focus hard on making the old man cum, trying to milk his fat cock with her ass, attempting to time his thrust, pushing out on her asshole so he can fuck easily inside and then clenching on his cock ass he drags it out from her asshole.

The blonde unable to comprehend the scene in front of her, her drool still providing lube for the hard ass fuck, her tits bouncing on the girl due to the girl beneath her being fucked so hard. She can't understand how such a small hole can take so much abuse.

The old man, feels the petite brunette milking his cock, as if she wants his creamy cum in her hole. He continues to pump her, intentionally making his heavy sack bounce hard on her shaven pussy.

He pulls out, his cockhead plugging her used hole, and then shoves deep into her asshole, forcing her to take the full length of his cock, burying himself in her asshole as deep as possible. He keeps his balls on her spread pussy, his heavy sack resting against her puffy lips. His hairy, large stomach pressed firmly against her ass.

He feels his balls swell to the maximum with cum, his cock straining in her hole. The girl knowing he's about to cum in her ass, she attempts to squeeze his cock with her asshole, hugging it with her tight ring.

The brunette begins begging the old man, "Please cum in my asshole Master. Please fill my guts with your hot seed. Use my ass to empty your heavy balls, Master," panting, hardly able to catch her breath from the hard rape.

The old man amused by the pleas, knowing he's fully claimed her hole as feels the slave's guts squeezing his cock, his hands on her hips as he begins unloading seemingly gallons of cum into the young girl. The old man keeps his cock buried in her hole, shooting long streams of cum deep in her bowels, filling her, pouring his seed deep in her ass.

He looks to the blonde as she stands on her knees, her full breasts in his plain sight, as they sway with her movement, her skin more obviously tanned than the pale brunette that's choking his cock with her asshole. She reaches out for the old man's balls, reaching behind him, her open palm massaging and squeezing the remnants of cum from his smooth balls deeply into the girl's ass.

The brunette's pale skin appears to have captured a blush tone as she seems to almost be purring from the cock buried in her asshole. The old man barely moves his cock in her tight warm sheath, satisfied with knowing he's completely drained his balls into the young slut before him. The blonde softly massages the old man's balls, replaying the scene in her head, as she imagines him fucking the bound brunette and filling her backside with his hot sperm.

The old man pulls his cock from the bound brunette slowly, wanting to savor the sight of her hole releasing his cock, him and the blonde closely watch her asshole as the old man's fat tip meets her ring with resistance until it's pushed out with an audible pop. The girl's asshole looks freshly fucked, the pink ring now red, the palm imprints of the old man on her cheeks, the once tightly closed hole, is now stretched and open, almost as if inviting another cock up her ass. The brunette's asshole begins to wink open and close.

The old man makes quick work of filling her abused hole with the stubby thick butt-plug. He takes advantage of the gaping abused hole and presses the tip of the plug to her asshole and applies pressure, watching as her anus clamps down on the intruder.

The old man fucks her ass slowly with the plug, until he slides the full cock length plug deep into her ass until her asshole squeezes tightly shut on the base of the plug, securing the plug and his hot cum deep in her insides.

He peers down at the bent over slave, her ass freshly fucked, plugged, her pussy glistening with wetness.

He speaks to the blonde as he presses his cock to her lips, "A girl's asshole has the ability to stretch wide for a cock."

Her lips open with disgust to accept his cock, knowing it's now her duty to clean his cock from the ass fuck, tasting the girl's ass and his cum all over the tip and shaft. The old man shoves his cock in her mouth, watching her lips wrap around the tip, he grabs a hand full of her hair and begins to bob her head harshly on his cock, her gags filling the room. Her full breasts bounce with each hard thrust into her throat. She looks at him as he uses her mouth, pondering why she enjoyed watching this old man practically ass rape the other girl.

"If she had been plugged, her hole would have held an inviting round gape, which my cock would have entered with ease," the old man, uses her throat as an example, presses deeply into her throat with one long thrust until his balls bounce on her chin.

He looks down to see her eyes tearing, mouth open and filled with his cock, his big balls sitting on her chin. He pulls his fat cock from her lips and presses his balls against the girl's lips, wanting her to lick and clean them from the previous ass fucking.

A pink wet tongue meets his balls, as she continues to lick and suck on the massive orbs. She sucks each round ball into her mouth, salivating and licking them clean. She tastes the girl's pussy and his cum on the smooth ball sack.

The old man looks at the blonde kneeling slave before him, her large breasts heaving with enthusiasm for sucking his cock and balls in her mouth. He enjoys the sight of her taking his balls deep in her mouth, sucking on them. The blonde's mouth appears full and overflowing with his balls.

He reluctantly pulls his balls from her mouth and slips his cock back into her awaiting mouth. He allows her to suck on the tip before he grips her hair tightly and forcefully shoves his cock deep in her throat, bobbing the girl's mouth on his cock, the sounds of her throat being fucked resounding in the room. The old man smashes the lips of the girl against his groin, smacking his balls loudly on her chin.

The girl's eyes show fear as she can hardly breathe. The old man pulls his cleaned wet cock from her lips, strings of saliva stretching from his cock to her lips.

"I must be on my way slut, perhaps in our next encounter my cock will have the pleasure of taking your asshole," the old man walks to his robe, enrobing as he looks at the brunette's spread ass cheeks, the butt plug trapped deep inside her ass by her tight rectum, knowing his hot cum flooded her guts.