Parent/Teacher: A Dirty Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy from my time as a teacher.
852 words
4.03
11k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come to a meeting to discuss your child's work. You are in a short skirt, low cut top and heels. You look like pure sex on legs and you know it. You sit and cross your legs, exposing your smooth thigh. You know that I noticed and it makes you want to tease. I tell you that your child is struggling and needs help to pass the year. You lean forward and your top falls open slightly, showing off your magnificent breasts, straining against gravity in a lacy bra. You put a hand on my knee and tell me that you will do anything you can to ensure he passes. You can see a thickening in the front of my pants at your touch. I swallow, and in a neutral voice I ask you

"Anything?"

You can hear the invitation in my words and you don't hesitate. You kneel down in front of me, unzip my pants and take out my hardening shaft. You lean in and give a long lick to the shaft, all the way to my tip, before you look up at me, saying

"Anything"

and bend your head to take all of me into your hot wet mouth, and wrap your lips around the base of my cock. I moan in delight as you start to suck off your child's teacher with every ounce of your considerable skill...

My fingers tangle in your hair, not pressuring you to go deeper or faster, just keeping you there and worshipping my cock. I'm fully hard and throbbing inside you now, just the right length and thickness for you. You moan in pleasure at the taste of hot fresh cock pumping between your lips...

Your hand slips beneath your skirt and into your panties. You start to stroke your clit in time with the bobbing of your head on my cock. You feel yourself growing wet at how lewd the act is, knowing that we could get caught at any time. It only makes you hotter as you give in to pleasuring me.

Suddenly I lift your head up off my cock, and you breathe heavily as I lift you to your feet, and turn you to bend you over my desk. I lift your skirt up around your waist, and pull your panties down roughly to lie around your ankles...

You spread your legs for me wantonly, lost in your own arousal now. You feel the thick warm tip of my cock press up to your wetness, finding the heat of your pussy, and as I push my hips forward, you feel your child's teacher fill you with all 18cm of his cock, grip your hips tightly, and start to fuck you slow and deep.

Your low moans are so beautiful in my ears as I thrust in and out of your tight perfection. Your ass is warm and smooth beneath my hands as I caress you, and I give a sharp smack to your ass, reddening the skin. You gasp but with pleasure rather than pain, and as it awakens your hunger, you growl at me to fuck you harder ...

I grip the back of your skirt and your hip, and use them as hand holds as I start to pound into your pussy roughly. Your moans echo lewdly as they mingle with the wet sounds of my cock filling you up again and again. Your nails dig into the desk as you bite your lip, loving how I am taking you with passion and need.

Your body is driving me wild and its been so long since I have had this much pleasure, and never in such a fantasy way. I can feel that you are driving me close to the edge of my ability to restrain myself.

You shudder, arch beneath my hands, and as you cry out loudly, I feel your pussy pulsing around my cock like a vice as you shudder and cry out

"Oh my God, oh I'm cumming Sir, don't stop fucking me, oh fuck!"

My cock never relents from fucking you, and soon is soaking wet and glistening with your cum. Your ass is staring at me so beautifully as I thrust that I finally lose control, and in a ragged breath, ask you

"Anything?"

You gasp, nod and say

"Anything!"

Then you feel my cock slide out of your pussy, and the slick tip press up to the sexy little rose between your cheeks. You bite your hand to muffle the scream of pleasure as you feel my cock drive relentlessly into your perfect fuckable ass. When I am buried all the way inside you, I reach up, grip your hair and pull your head back, and fuck your ass in a deep, hard rhythm until with a groan and a shudder you feel me erupt inside you, filling your perfection with warmth, and your inner depths with my seed.

We collapse into my chair, my cock still buried inside your ass, both gasping with exertion.

I whisper softly in your ear as I pant with afterglow...

"He passes"