Parent-Teacher Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god," she groaned and wiggled on my finger. Her body lowered and dropped quickly and I knew she was cumming as her ass cheeks tightened and released. Her thighs tightened and released too as she moved from her tippy-toes to her heels and back again several times. Diving in, I licked at her clit as I strained my neck to help her get the most enjoyment out of my manipulations. "Oh fuck, oh holy fuck," she swore like a sailor as another wave hit her and she came hard, again and again. Her hands clutched my head and held me to her trembling pussy and then pulled me off as her orgasms subsided. "Oh my god, oh my god," she moaned like she was in pain, even though she was far from it.

I pulled my head out from between her legs and stood up behind her. Miss Sanders' eyes caught mine behind her and she smiled. I wasted no time undoing my belt, unzipping my zipper, and pulling my pants down. Miss Sanders' eyes dropped from mine to my boxers as she saw the bulge there. My cock was sticking straight out from me and it almost hurt as it throbbed hard in anticipation. Pulling my boxers to the side, my cock stuck through the hole and pointed directly at Miss Sanders' backside.

I smiled at her as her eyes went wide and took my cock in my right hand and stroked it. Looking at her now, I said, "Spread your ass for me." Miss Sanders' strained to look over her shoulder as she reached back with her hands and clutched her thighs. Pulling her ass cheeks open, she leaned on the table and awaited me. Rubbing the head of my cock on her moist lips wet the head and I pointed at her lovely little wet flower. "Spread yourself wider," I told her and she re-grabbed her thighs in order to open herself up. "That's it" I complimented her and eased my cockhead into her twat.

"Go slow, it looks too big," she said and bit her lower lip. I eased it against her opening and it caught barely a half-inch in. Miss Sanders' pussy was wet but very tight and I wondered to myself how long it had been since I had tapped such a tight little pussy.

"Is my cock bigger than your boyfriend's?" I asked and then realized how it must sound as if I was comparing myself to him when I was really gauging whether she could handle me.

"Yes," she moaned as my cock rubbed up and down her slit and she felt it spreading her hole wider.

I dipped my hips to get a better angle and my cock eased in a little farther.

"Oh fuck," she cried out it what sounded like pain but as I peered at the side of her face, I realized she was loving it. Grabbing her thighs, she spread her legs wider and I sensed her backing up to me.

"That's it, fuck yourself on my cock," I urged her and held her hips in my hands and eased her forward and back onto my cock. Her body trembled but she didn't stop as she rocked herself on my cock.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," she groaned as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations. Her moist pussy felt so warm on my cock and I could sense her muscles squeeze and milk my cock.

"Cum again for me," I told her and reached forward to pull her shoulders back to me. When I did her mouth swung back and she eagerly sought my mouth and frenched me. Her mouth was warm and inviting and her tongue sought mine. Holding her shoulder with my left hand, I swung my right hand around and cupped her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Miss Sanders' screamed in my mouth as her body wiggled on my cock as she came again, this time seemingly harder than the other times. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed breaking her kiss and clutching the table.

I felt in heaven as my cock slipped all the way into her moist hole and she moved on it. Reaching up with my right hand, I offered it to her mouth and she sucked on my wet fingers. Turning her head to mine, I kissed her again as she came down from another orgasm. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath. The sight of her cumming, her warm mouth, and the feeling on my cock brought out the animal in me and I began bucking hard at her backside. The sound of our bodies colliding, the table desk being bumped forward, and her moans filled the room.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh yes," Miss Sanders groaned in my mouth as she felt my cock piston in and out of her honey hole. I reached to her chest with my hands and pulled her top open and tugged down her tube top to reveal her lovely orbs. They were fake but felt awesome in my hands as I cupped them and held her nipples. The sensations must have stirred something in Miss Sanders as she began wiggling her hips against my hard driving cock.

'Fuck me, fuck me," I heard Miss Sanders whimper as she came again and her hands came up to try and get a hold of my head. She couldn't reach that far back so she swung her arms to her sides to cup my hips to her. I fucked with abandon and Miss Sanders fought to keep from falling over the table desk. Something deep in my loins began to stir and I felt that tinge where I knew I was going to cum and cum hard. I felt like I was going to explode and my head got lightheaded.

"Turn around," I told Miss Sanders as I reached down for my cock with my right hand. It slipped from her pussy and sprung upward into my hand. She started to turn to her right then thought better of it and turned left to face me. She was smiling and tried to lean forward to kiss me but I had no time for that. Taking my left hand, I put it directly on the middle of her head and pushed down. Miss Sanders groaned as she realized what I was doing and fought a losing battle as I pushed her to her knees. My left hand was holding her bangs as I offered my cock to her mouth.

"I don't," Miss Sanders started but was cut off as my cock slipped in her mouth causing her to gag out, "Gggguck Ccccock." She did now, I thought as I slipped my hard rod into her mouth and between her two lovely lips. Her eyes sparkled as they watered up from gagging on my length.

'Oh god, that's it, suck me," I urged her and smiled at her pretty face. Her crooked smile was even more so as my cock moved in her mouth. "That's it, that's it suck," I added as I pushed my cock into her left cheek causing it to bow out. Miss Sanders was fighting me anymore but instead trying to match my rhythm as my cock stabbed at her face. My orgasm had subsided when I withdrew from her but now it was back and growing.

"That's it suck me," I said as my orgasm raged in me. Taking my hands, I placed them at the side of her head and rocked her face back and forth on my cock. "Yeah, come on make me pop!" I egged her on as my hands slipped from the sides of her head to the top of her head and below her chin.

"Yeah, see if you can get it all," I urged her as my cock plowed into her face and my balls bounced on her chin. She was willing to try and I felt her head dip forward. My cock is about seven and a half inches hard and she was getting about six every time I pumped forward. Pulling on her head, she got another 1/2 inch or so but nearly choked. "Come on, you can get it all," I encouraged her as my balls began to boil over and my cock leaked semen.

Miss Sanders tasted my cum and her eyes went wide as I fucked her face and she knew she going to get more. I smiled as her mouth drooled from both sides of her mouth and kept up my thrusting.

"Fuck yeah, keep sucking," I groaned as I sensed myself ready to explode. "Ah come on suck me," I moaned as my ass tightened and I exploded. Miss Sanders' face went pale as she squinted her eyes and swallowed me as I erupted and spewed in her mouth. She didn't seem like the taste but continued sucking like a trooper. I shuddered as I deposited my last blast and felt her gumming my semi-hard love muscle.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I whimpered as she playfully refused to give up my cock. She winked at me as a small tear slipped from her right eye. "You, you," I stammered as my cock slipped from her mouth.

We didn't say anything for a couple of minutes as I tried to catch my breath and zip up my pants. Miss Sanders stood up and flipped her shorts on her desk as she retied her thong on. As she bent over and did it, I watched her awesome little body move and I was compelled to have another go at her but my cock was spent. She re-tucked her tits in her tube top before wiggling into her shorts.

I thought, with her body she could never be a junior high or high school teacher, as the boys could never concentrate. I moved to my seat and sat down as Miss Sanders made her way to her chair. Sitting down she sighed and could tell she was thinking hard about what just happened.

"Mr. Perris, we can never talk about what just happened," she explained and I nodded. She smiled demurely and stated, "Your son is a great kid to have in my class." I nodded again and smiled as I watched her try to play it off like nothing had happened. She was doing a good job until she wiped at the wetness in the corners of her mouth and laughed. "Thanks for coming tonight," she replied as she handed me a stack of my son's school papers.

12