Parent Teacher Conference Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex and Colette have fun in Italy.
3.4k words
4.34
17.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

We landed in Venice in the morning. I was so excited for the opening but more excited that Colette was with me. The opening wasn't until the end of the week so we had plenty of time for ourselves. Hopefully she would leave Italy with a ring on her finger and a wedding date in mind.

I still couldn't believe that I was actually going to propose to her. I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn't get myself caught up in a woman who I would want to marry and then her leave me for someone else and take all my money. With Colette it was different. I really did love her and wanted to spent the rest of my life with her. I was just hoping I didn't fuck up everything. If she found out about how I paid Stan to go through with the divorce, she would kill me, so I'm never going to tell her. Maybe down the road when I knew she wouldn't care as much. But not anytime soon.

We finally made it to our hotel with the rental car and got onto the elevator. She hadn't said a work since we got off the plane so I was a little worried.

"Are you ok Colette?" She turned to me and smiled.

"Yea I'm fine. I just want to make sure you are ok with me being here. I don't want to get in the way or anything."

I gave her a kiss to break her thoughts.

"I wouldn't want anyone else here but you."

Once we were at our floor, the bellboy got our luggage and took it to our room.

"That will be fine just leave it here. Grazie." I gave him a pretty big tip and he was gone. "You ready to check out the hotel room?" She nodded her head and was about to go in when I picked her up in my arms and took her inside.

"Alex what are you doing?" She laughed.

"I'm just carrying you through the door." I carried her through the door and into the living room. It was a really nice room. There was a couch facing a big screen TV. A balcony that I could see through the opened blinds, had a breath taking view of the ocean. The kitchen was nice as well. very big with an open bar and an island.

"This is amazing Alex. Thank you again." She came up to me and kissed me.

"Let's go check out the bedroom." We went hand in hand to the door in the beginning when I brought her in. She opened the door while I got our luggage and closed the front door. Locking it tightly, I went to go see Colette and our bedroom. It was huge! It had one king size bed in the middle, an even bigger TV on the side, and a fire place.

Colette had moved into the bathroom and gasped. I went over to see what that looked liked. It kinda looked like mine at home but a little different. It had a huge jacuzzi about the size of mine. A steam shower, his and hers sinks, and tile floor. The sinks were black while the tiles and walls were a darker brown but not too dark. The colors looked really nice. As well as the whole suite.

"So do you like it?"

"I love it. Thank you." She didn't have to keep thanking me but that was just her. Always nice. Always caring, which is one of the things I loved about her. I looked at the shower and tub again and thought to myself. Man we are going to have a lot of fun with that.

"So what do you want to do first? Unpack, eat, go out shopping, have sex, or all of the above?"

"I would love to do all but I think I would like to have sex first and since we are away from home and the fact that its so early, let's have sex down by the beach. And if anybody happens to come by and see us, who cares. Nobody we know will be here. Let's have some fun." I got an instant erection with her talking like that. The prime and proper teacher wanted to have sex on the beach, in the daylight, with people walking by. Man that was my fantasy to have sex in such a public place. I kinda didn't want anyone else seeing her naked body but then again it was still early so we had time for a quickie and then come up here and have a long session.

"Ok then let's get changed." We dressed into our bathing suits and left to go down to the beach. Even though it was cold back home with snow, it was warm and sunny here. Colette was in a pretty green dress that came down to her mid thigh. It was a lot shorter than what she normally wore but I liked it.

We walked hand and hand down to the beach. I really didn't want to have sex all out in the open so we started down the beach and walked awhile to see if we could find a little hiding spot. It was around 10 in the morning and the sun was already bouncing on our skin like fire. We would have to put on lotion for sure. And if Colette wanted to tan in the nude, I would have a lot of fun giving her body a rub down with the lotion.

We walked down the beach for a few minutes and finally found a little open area of sand that was blocked off from the rest of the beach. I turned to Colette and she nodded her head.

"It's perfect Alex." I took her hand and pulled her by the secret little spot. I took out the towel and laid it down packing the corners with sand so the wind didn't blow it away. As I did this Colette stripped down to her bikini and man did she look good. It was a black string bikini. It was probably one of the sexiest things I had seen her in besides her being naked that is.

"Do you like it?" She gave me a twirl so that I could see the back of her. Her ass cheeks were coming out of her bottoms along with my erection.

"You look beautiful." I kissed her neck and grabbed her waist pushing it up against my crotch to show her what her outfit had done to me. "Scratch that. You look damn right sexy." She was about to lean in to kiss me when she pushed me away and took off for the ocean.

"You little tease." I yelled after her.

"Catch me if you can." She stuck out her tongue right before she put her feet into the water. She was going to pay for that when I caught her. I took off my shirt and ran towards the ocean where she was. The water was not too hot, not too cold. It was just right.

When I caught her, she was swimming around looking at me. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me again.

"Now woman I want that kiss." I leaned in but she moved her face.

"Excuse me? Don't call me woman. And second of all I am a lot older than you so you need to respect your elders." She had this teasing look in her eyes.

"Well I'm a lot stronger and taller than you are." I picked her up and put her legs around my torso.

"That you are Mr. Moore. Now what did you want?" She moved her arms to encircle my neck trying to pull me closer if it were even possible.

"Your lips on my mouth."

"Which ones?" She gave me this seductive grin which made my cock twitch that and the fact that her pussy was so close to my cock.

"I want them both eventually but for right now, I want your mouth on mine." I puckered my lips out. Once I did that she moved in and kissed me passionately. Our tongues battled for control as the kiss heated up. I moved my hands down to her breasts and massaged the already hard nipples. Once I touched the nipple on her left breast, she broke the kiss and moaned out loud. That had to be the sexiest moan I had ever heard. All of her moans were.

The wind was picking up so I decided it was time to take our show back on land. I hand her still wrapped up in my arms while I ran back to shore. I set her down on the blanket and started kissing her.

"Have you ever done this on the beach?" She asked me right when I was kissing her neck. I moved around to her back and untied the string on her bikini letting it fall to reveal her creamy white breasts.

"Nope, but it has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember." I leaned down and kissed both breasts before licking on one of the nipples.

"Oh that feels really good. This is one of my fantasies too." She started moaning as I sucked on both of her nipples, giving each the same amount of affection.

She stood up just long enough to remove her bikini bottoms. She had no shame as she looked down at me in all of her naked form. We were in a public place and my old high school teacher was completely naked and begging me to fuck her with her eyes. Man I was one lucky son of a bitch. She looked down at me and gave me this look. I looked down at my shorts and realized what she wanted.

"Oh let me get those for you." I took off my shorts slowly as my cock sprung free. She licked her lips as she noticed how hard I was and we hadn't even done hardly anything. "Is this what you want?"

"Oh yea." She backed my up to a huge rock that was behind us and got down on her knees. That had to be one of my favorite things that she did for me. Sure it appealed to me with other women but with her it was different. It was so much better.

She licked the head as pre cum started to ooze and then took me all the way down until I could feel the back of her throat. I couldn't take much more of that and she hadn't even started yet. I grabbed her head and forced her mouth all the way down my cock. Her face was right up to the base of my crotch. I stopped while she breathed and then did it again. She seemed to enjoy it and got use to the gagging so I did it a few more times before I brought her up and put her on the rock. Her back was to me as she held on to the rock.

I kissed her back in every spot that I could and then moved down to her ass. I rubbed one cheek before slapping her hard. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to leave her white ass a little red. I heard a moan of pleasure come from her and then a "Please Alex hit me again." How could I refuse her. I slapped her a few more times before kissing the places my hands had hit her cheeks.

I moved down to her pussy and started to lick it. She tensed up and tried to grab on to something as I pleasured her with my mouth. Up down I licked her slit, her juices covering my lips. I then moved up to lick her ass as I fingered her extremely wet pussy. "Oh god Alex." I figured no one had ever licked her ass before. It had an erotic delicious taste to it. And I could tell this probably could make her orgasm. "Please Alex fuck me in the ass." I had never fucked anyone in the ass before. Since I was pretty big a lot of women were scared too. But not Colette. She was probably really horny but whatever the case was I was going to fuck her, and hard.

I stood up at my height and slapped her one last time. I put my finger back into her pussy and rubbed it for a little while. I moved her pussy juices to her ass so that it would be well lubricated. Once she had enough in her ass I moved my cock in.

"Are you ready?" I stared to tease her with just the tip inside.

"Stop teasing me Alex." I finally took the hint and moved my cock more into her. I heard her whimper as I knew she was in a little pain. I could tell the pain had left a few seconds later because then she pushed back against my cock as if she wanted more inside of her. After a few seconds I was buried in her tight ass. I stopped so I could give her some time to relax since this was the first time for her. I started thrusting into her tight ass while she pushed back meting my thrusts.

"That feels really good." She had no idea how this was affecting me. She was so tight I had to stop myself a few times from cumming inside of her tight ass.

I watched as she moved her hand down to where her clit was. She started to rub her clit as I moved a little faster and harder into her ass. I finally stopped thrusting and sat down on the blanket with my cock still in her ass. She sat on top of me. I stopped pumping into her.

"Why did you stop?" I could hear the desperation in her voice and I smiled. I moved my lips to her ear.

"I want you to ride me." After that I could tell she started smiling as she started to rise and fall on top of me. She liked being in control since her motions were getting faster and faster. I moved my hands to her nipples and tweaked both of them as she rode me with her ass.

"Touch your clit again baby." Without hesitation, her hand went down to her clit and started rubbing it again just like she was doing a few minutes ago. Her breathing began to shallow and I could tell she was close.

"Look at me Colette." She turned her head just a little so she could look at me in the face. I stopped her movements by putting my hands on her hips.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I want you to tell me what you want."

"Fuck me ass. Fuck my ass really hard please." Thats all I needed to hear. I held her hips as I moved into faster and faster. I knew she was about to cum because she moved her hand back down her where her clit was and started rubbing it faster than she was before. I was right behind her as I felt my cock twitch. I exploded inside of her ass spraying her walls with my white sticky cum. Both our breathing were out of control while we came down from our high.

"Wow."

"You can say that again." I let go of her and she moved over to lay down next to me.

"Believe me when I say that was the best sex I have ever had." I kissed her temple as she started to fall asleep. I knew I couldn't fall asleep because we would both be sun burned so I just watched her. I knew I was making the right decision with wanting to marry her. This was off to a great vacation. I just hope it would be like this the whole week. Or rather the rest of our lives.

***** It was the end of the week right before the store opening. I had been thinking about the proposal all week. I had no idea when I was going to do or how. I just hoped she would say yes. This week had been amazing. Having all the sex I could have ever asked for in every position all over out hotel room. My god what that woman could do to me was incredible. She had this power over me that could make me do anything.

I had to leave her for the day so I could make sure everything was perfect for the opening. Tonight was the night I was going to propose. I was going to do it before we left the restaurant right outside on the balcony over looking the city. I hoped that was romantic enough.

I was sitting at my desk looking over a few menu ideas when my cell phone started ringing. I read the ID and smiled.

"Well hello there beautiful. How are you doing?"

"Terrible."

"Oh and why is that?"

"Because my sexy boyfriend was gone all day. So I have been horny pretty much since the second he walked out of our hotel room."

"Oh really well, this sexy boyfriend has had the same issue since his sexy girlfriend has been stuck in our hotel room all day."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too sweetheart. I'll be home a little later and then we can get ready for the opening. Really how was your day?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes why do you ask?" I wondered what she was up to.

"Well since you weren't here and I was alone, I decided to watch some TV. There was nothing on so I got really bored. I flipped through the channels and found a very sexy porn video." I was getting a hard on just hearing her talk about watching a porno. She was a proper school teacher. She never talked like this. "Instead of the actors I saw you in me in bed together fucking. Your mouth on my pussy licking and eating me. It felt so good."

"Really I did that?" She was making me so hot, I had to take my cock out and stroke it. Nobody was around so it was fine.

"Yes it felt great. And then I fingered myself thinking of you big hard cock inside of me. I wanted you here so badly. I want you like no other man. I massaged my breasts and moaned so loud you should have heard me." I started to pump myself faster as I heard her. "Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes please do." My breathing had gotten heavier and I could tell she knew.

"I finally made myself cum wanting it to be you but it still felt so good feeling how hot, wet and tight I was. I want you to be inside me right now." I lost it after that and came all over my pants saying her name. She heard it and started to laugh knowing that she had gotten to me.

"You are such a naughty girl. I think you need to be punished when I get home because now I have to change my clothes."

"Well you got to do what you got to do." I was getting hard again just thinking about what I wanted to do to her that night.

"As much as I loved this conversation, I have to get cleaned up and go to another meeting and then I'll be home so we can go to dinner."

"Ok have fun cleaning up and have a good rest of the day."

"Ok I will and wait until I get home before you pleasure yourself again." I could tell she was blushing at the thought of me watching her masturbate. Even though we have had more than enough sex, she was still a little shy when it came to some things. I thought it was so cute.

"Alright well I'm going to go find something to wear that you can drool over all night."

"Sounds good. See you in a few hours."

"See ya. Bye." I hung up the phone and proceded to change my outfit. It was going to be a long night I could already tell.

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers